Chapter 1

Bow That Playboy

 Lived a happy couple who got married for a year after dating for 6 months.Choi Seungcheol and Lee Jihoon love each other no matter what.One day,Jihoon feel sick,she always throw up and decided to go to the clinic nearby.She ask Seungcheol permission to go clinic.

Seungcheol:Hello?

Jihoon:Oppa,its me Jihoon.

Seungcheol:Oh Jihoonie,wae?Are you ok?

Jihoon:I'm okay just a bit dizzy and always throw up.Dont worry I'm fine.Oh Oppa.

Seungcheol:Neh Jihoonnie?

Jihoon:I call you to ask if I can go to the clinic.Can I?

Seungcheol:Sure you can.Want me to take you there?

Jihoon:Its okay,I dont want to disturb your work.I can go there myself.Dont worry if I'm trouble I just call you.

Seungcheol:Alright,be careful.Hope nothing bad happen to you.I will finish the work faster ok.

Jihoon:Andwae,I'm fine Oppa.Dont get stressful on work.If anything happen I call you.

Seungcheol:arraso.Ok I have meating with BigHit Holding.See you at home.Love you.Muah..

Jihoon:Neh,Love you too,Oppa.

After she ends the call,she went to her car to go to clinic.Then ,she arrived,she registered her name to see the doctor.A few minutes later,her name got called by a nurse that the doctor want to see her.She went in and has been check by the doctor named Dr.Seohyun(Jihoon's cousin).After been check up,Jihoon got nervous to see the result from the doctor.

Jihoon:Well Seohyun unnie,am I have disease or something?

Dr.Seohyun:Well Jihoon,according to the result you have something on your tummy.

Jihoon:What,am I having cancer Unnie?

Dr.Seohyun:(chuckle)No Jihoon,you have pregnant for 2months.Congratulation...

Jihoon:Jinja,I'm pregnant.

Dr.Seohyun:Neh,Dont worry I know you scare and nervous since this was your first child.I will give some medicine you need to eat to support the baby since it was still fragile.

Jihoon:Thank you Unnie.

Dr.Seohyun:You're welcome.You need to be carefull.You need to have plenty of rest and dont carry heavy stuff or do lots of things.Seungcheol going to be really happy about it.

Jihoon:I will,Unnie..

After Jihoon got the medicine from the pharmacy,Jihoon cant wait to tell Seungcheol about the news.She decided to surprise her husband since their annieversary was around the corner.Jihoon went back home to take a rest after she do some cooking and have ate the medicine that the doctor gave her.3 hours later,she had awake because someone had wake her up,it was her husband Seungcheol.Jihoon said to Seungcheol to take a bath before dinner.After dinner,they went straight to their room.Seungcheol ask Jihoon about her health.Jihoon just replied that she has a fever.She cant wait till their annieversary.It will be the biggest present to give to Seungcheol.They hugged and went to sleep after chat about what had happen today.They sleep peacefully.