Chapter 7

Bow That Playboy

    Seungcheol arrive at his parent's mansion.He already call his mum that his on his way to their house.Mrs.Seungkwan surprised that her son call her,there is something he want to discuss about with his parents.She hoped that Seungcheol is not in big trouble now,she call her husband,Mr.Hansol that Seungcheol is on his way back home.Mr.Hansol just on his way back home from a meeting with StarX Holding.He also surprised about the news,he went straight home since Seungcheol must have an important thing to discuss untill cannot wait untill the office hour ended.Seungcheol saw his mum at the kitchen making lunch.Then,his dad come home and they ate lunch together.Its been long they remember lunch together eversince Seungcheol lived separated with them.

Mr.Hansol:So,Seungcheol.What is it you want to discuss about?

Seungcheol:I hope you didnt mad if I ask.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Why would we mad at you?

Seungcheol:Its...about..Ji..hoon.(shutter)

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jihoon.WHAT DO YOU DO TO HER.TELL ME NOW...(angry)

Mr.Hansol:Come down,dear.Let Seungcheol finish first.So,what is it about Jihoon?

Seungcheol:Well,I know you want her to be your daughter-in-law.So...

Mrs.Seungkwan:WHAT DON'T SAY THAT YOU HAVE SOMEBODY ELSE.WHO?IS IT DOYOON.IF IT'S HER,I DON'T WANT.I HATE HER YOU KNOW.(angry)

Mr.Hansol:Come down,dear.Dont get mad easily.Continue,Seungcheol..(patient)

Seungcheol:I have thinking about it and I think I'm ready to be Jihoon's husband.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Really.Yes,my wish did come true for both of you to be together.You not joking right.(happy)

Mr.Hansol:I agree with your mum.Is Jihoon also agree about it?

Seungcheol;That's why I want to tell you about it.Jihoon saw me hugging with Doyoon but it was because Doyooon who force me to hug so sudden.She wants to make Jihoon hate me.If I ask her to be my wife,she might reject me.That's why I want to ask you to help me with it.Can you?

Mr.Hansol:So,you want to marry Jihoon just because Doyoon want Jihoon to hate you?(curious)

Seungcheol:No.Its not like that.I admit that I already fall in love with her.She make me change without I realised.At first,I didn't reliesed but later Jun told me I've had changed a lot.She is the one that make me stop going to clubs,she has make me fall in love with her.She is a speacial one.I know you both really want her to be your future daughter in law.I want to protect her from Doyoon's plan.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Well.Okay I agree.I will make sure Jihoon will be my daughter in law.I also want to protect her,she is like my daughter.What do you think,oppa?

Mr.Hansol:Sure,Seungcheol.I think this weekend,we can go to Jisoo hyung and Jeonghan's house.We will discuss about your wedding.

Mrs.Seungkwan;About your wedding,you don't have to worry about .Aunt Jeonghan and me will prepare everything .Oh my..I can't wait for you guys wedding.I already imagine it.It will be a blast.(exciting)

Mr.Hansol:Aish,your mum sure is amazing.It looks like she was the one who will be marry.(smile)

Seungcheol:Haha..thanks mum and dad.You're the best.(hug his parent)

Mrs.Seungkwan:I should thanks to you,my wish of Jihoon to be my daughter in law is a dream come true.

Sungcheol:Anything for you guys..

  Seungcheol felt happy that his parents will help him,now he has to find Jihoon.He really worry about.That evening when he open his e-mail,he saw Jihoon's resign letter.He sigh.Jihoon really hate him very much.Thanks to Soonyoung,he knew Jihoon at his house.Seungcheol ask Soonyoung not to tell Jihoon about him knowing where is she.Soonyoung knew eventhough he really hate Seungcheol for making his bestfriend cry but he knew Seungcheol is a good guy that can make Jihoon happy.

   A few days later,Seokmin ask Jihoon to accompany her to shopping mall since she miss to go shopping,Seokmin really want to go shopping but her husband always been busy but since Jihoon is here,she tag Jihoon along and after that,they went grocery store to buy some ingredients to cook.After they left,Soonyoung call Seungcheol to come to his house,he has something to discuss with Seungcheol about .He think this was the perfect time he need to know something from Seungcheol.Soonyoung didn't want to see Jihoon suffer any longer.If he hear an explanation from Seungcheol maybe he can discuss with Jihoon without being hurt.Soonyoung sent his address to Seungcheol,and Seungcheol come as fast as possible.He really miss Jihoon.When he arrived at Soonyoung's house,and found that only Soonyoung is at home.Soonyoung told him that Jihoon went out for shopping with his wife,Seokmin.Seungcheol thought Jihoon already want to see him.Maybe she need more time.

Soonyoung:I know you want to see Jihoon,but she doesn't want to see you for a moment.

Seungcheol:Oh,I see.Then,why you call me to come here?

Soonyoung:Yesterday,Jihoon's parents called me about your engaged with Jihoon.I was surprised about it.I ask them is Jihoon know,she doesn't know about it and there something I want to ask you about. 

Seungcheol:Oh,yes.I was the one that ask my parents to engaged with Jihoon.I know you want to know why I do that right?

Soonyoung:Well,maybe yes.May I know why?

Seungcheol:It's because of her,she had changed my character without I realised.I start to develop my feeling toward her when my cousin,Mingyu want to confess his feeling towards Jihoon.For me,Jihoon is different than any other girls I met.She make me realised what life is.At first,I hate her because I dont know what she does that makes my parents to like her.Then,I start to have a strange feeling when Jihoon near me.When she near me,I feel that I want to protect her from danger.I also want to confess to her but I don't know,I just scared that she might rejected me since I'm a playboy.Thats why I just keep it a secret.

Soonyoung:So thats why.Oh,I also want to ask you something else.

Seungcheol:What is it?

Sooyoung:May I know who is Doyoon?Jihoon mentioned her name when she was crying when she's at here.I know I'm not supposed to know but maybe you can explain to me.

Seungcheol:Doyoon.She...is(hesitated)

Soonyoung:She's  what?(curious)

Seungcheol:Okay,I will tell you.Doyoon is one of my ex-girlfriend.I already break up with her 2 years ago.I break up with her because she wants to take all my money.I was dumb.My asistance,Jun told me Doyoon actually have a boyfriend but works at China.He is a billionaire there.Now,I hate her more because she was the one that make Jihoon cry.

Sooyoung:What happened?

Seungcheol:Doyoon just come to my office,then suddenly she hug me.Thats why Jihoon saw me hugging her.She also told me that she will do anything to destroy my relationship with Jihoon.She said that if she didn't get me,nobody can.Now she planned her evil plan to make Jihoon suffer.That's why I want to marry Jihoon to protect her from Doyoon.

Soonyoung:I see.Seungcheol-ah.Have you ever make your ex-girlfriends pregnant before?

Seungcheol:WHAT.(surprise ).No,I never make that happen. 

Soonyoung:Looks like Jihoon misunderstand something.

Seungcheol:What do you mean?

Soonyoung:Jihoon said Doyoon tell her that you had make one of your ex-girlfriend pregnant and you didn't take the responsible for it.That's why she avoid you.She doesn't want to be your next target.I'm sorry,Seungcheol that I ask you this questions.I'm just curious that's all. 

Seungcheol:No,Its okay.Thanks for told me.I will answer everything you asked. I don't want any misunderstood. 

Soonyoung:I really want Jihoon to be happy.I know that you will make her happy,Seungcheol.I do everything for her. That's why I trust you.If she suffer,she makes me hurt too.

Seungcheol:Thanks,Soonyoung.I will.Well,I better go now.If JIhoon find me I'm here,she will hate me more and go far away from us. 

Soonyoung:Don't worry.I will take care of her.I'll try my best to discuss with her.I hope you will find a way to get Jihoon back.I think you need to find a way to make Jihoon trust you than that Doyoon jerk.

Seungcheol:You're right.Thanks Soonyoung for everything.Texts me anything about Jihoon,okay.

Soonyoung:Arraso.Dont worry.I know her long time than you.

Seungcheol:Haha..I got to go.Bye..

 

   It's been a week since Seungcheol met with Soonyoung,this morning Seungcheol got a message from Soonyoung that Jihoon want to see him during lunch time. He excited to see Jihoon. He had told his parents that Jihoon want to see him,his parents support him and give advise to make sure that Jihoon would understand on what happened.During lunch time, Seungcheol met Jihoon at one of their favorite restaurant near Pledis Holding. When Seungcheol saw Jihoon, he felt amazed on how gorgeous and beautiful she is . They order some food and drinks to the waiter,after that they start talk. 

Seungcheol: Hye. It's been long time I saw you.How are you? 

Jihoon: I'm fine,just thinking how to make me happy again.How about you?(awkward) 

Seungcheol: I've just started work again after a week holidays to search you . 

Jihoon: Why are you looking for me? Oh, right  your other girlfriend left you so you have no one and the only left is me.(smirk )

Seungcheol: What no.I'm looking for you because I want to explain everything about what happened.

Jihoon: ENOUGH, SEUNGCHEOL. YOU KNOW I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR NEXT TARGET, OF YOUR STUPID PLAN . You think I don't know,you just do that to make me look stupid .(angry)

Seungcheol: Look I'm sorry about what happened. Doyoon was the one who forced to hug me.She wants you to hate me, if you don't believed then ask Junhui or my parents, they know her attitude, she just want my money.She already have a boyfriend who is a billionaire at China.I just know the truth from Jun,I was so stupid.(dissapointed)

Jihoon: I know.I come here to heard your explaination to me.I wants to  know the truths from you. Minghao and Jun unnie already told me and also Soonyoung Oppa.I also know you come to Soonyoung's house.

Seungcheol: Then, why did you run away from me?Why? 

Jihoon: I need some time to think. I want to know my real feeling towards you.I'm jealous when you were with Doyoon unnie.That's why I run away from you. I can't face you for a moment.You make my heart breaks into pieces and I come here to tell you something.You need to know about this.

Seungcheol: What is it? 

Jihoon: I like you,Seungcheol-ssi.I just want to tell you that I like you since you treat me nice and when I with you I feel safe and been protected by you.For me,you are the first man that make me feel like this. I know you don't like me because who am I.It's okay I won't force you to like me. I just want to tell my truth feeling at you.

Seungcheol: Jihoon,I also like you.Not because of Doyoon, it's because you're different than any other girls I met. You make me change my attitude without I realised and also it is not because of my parents like you, I'm the one that love you.I also want to confess to you also.I like you a long time ago.I just kept it because I know you don't accept me since I'm a playboy.I start to fall in-love with you when you were with Mingyu.I felt jealous,you treat him nice.

Jihoon: Really. (Surprise ).I never thought you like me. I and Mingyu just bestfriend only.I confused for a moment to choose you or Mingyu but I realised I like you more and Mingyu,I just comfortable to be my bestfriend only.

Seungcheol: Oh,really.I guess we hide our own feeling towars each other.Oh yeah,I forgot to tell you,I already told my parents to go to your parents to ask for the engaged .

Jihoob:WHAT (surprise )

Seungcheol: Yes Jihoon. I already told my parents that I want to marry you. Your parents already approved except you  since they didn't want to told you first .

Jihoon: Can you give me more time to think first. I'm still surprise.Wait,That's mean I'm the only one who didn't know about this?

Seungcheol: Yup,everyone knew except Doyoon since I don't want her to hurt you. Its okay take your time my dear.I will wait as long you accept the proposal. 

Jihoon: Thanks. I really appreciated it.Can we eat right now, I'm hungry .(pout)

Seungcheol: Aish, you still  the same.Always put food first than others. You sure are a hungry monster.(joked) 

Jihoon: Shut up,will you,I'm trying to eat here. 

Seungcheol: Sure my dear. Eat as many as you want.As long you here infront of me.(grin)

Jihoon: Sweet talker as usual. Eat will you or you'll be late to work. 

Seungcheol: Yes madam. Thanks Jihoon for everything.(smile)  

Jihoon: You're welcome.(smile)

 

-3 days later-

  Jihoon was at her home,it was dinner time,Mrs.Jeonghan make sweet and sour pork and rice with some mixed fried vegetable.After dinner,Jihoon help her Omma with the dishes while Wonwoo and Chan already went to their room and her parents at the living room to watch tv.She decided to tell her parent about the porposal first,then she call Seungcheol later.

Jihoon:Omma,Appa.Are you busy right now?

Mrs.Jeonghan:No,dear.Why Jihoon is anything happened?

Jihoon:Its about..Seungcheol.

Mr.Jisoo:What about him?(confused)

Jihoon:I've been thinking about the married,I think I'm ready to accept him.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Really,Jihoon.That's great..I can't wait to tell Aunt Seungkwan.She will be really happy about it.Tomorow,you free right,come with me to see Aunt Seungkwan shopping for you guys wedding. (hug Jihoon)

Mr.Jisoo:Are you sure,Jihoon?Is there something that make you accepted him?(worried)

Jihoon:I don't know,How I been in-love with him.I think he can protect me and when I'm with him,I feel safe.I can't believed it was me the one who changed him.

Mrs.Jeonghan:I'm proud of you,Jihoonnie..I know you can think like a mature woman.

Mr.Jisoo:Me too,Jihoon.I'm proud of you.Have Seungcheol know you accept?

Jihoon:Ah,I almost forget.Thanks Omma,Appa.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Anything for you.Remember,we always be there for you no matter what happened.

Mr.Jisoo:Now,go tell Seungcheol,he will happy about it.

Jihoon:Oh,right.Got to go.Good night,Omma,Appa.

Mr.Jisoo & Mrs.Jeonghan:Good night,Jihoon.

 

  Jihoon went to her shared room with Wonwoo.When,she come in,Wonwoo already sleep peaceful.She take her Samsung S6,called her future fiance,Seungcheol.While waiting for Seungcheol to pick up,she already feel nervous.Then..

Seungcheol:Hello?

Jihoon:Its me,Jihoon.

Seungcheol:Oh,sorry.I just finish my work just now.What is it you call me?(curious)

Jihoon:Well...Do you remember that I told you I need to think about the wedding?

Seungcheol:Ah,yes.So,you already have the answer or you still need time.It's okay,I can wait.Don't worry about it.

Jihoon:Well,That's why I call you I need to tell you something.

Seungcheol:What is it?

Jihoon:Yes..

Seungcheol:Eh,Jihoon,I dont understand,what is yes?

Jihoon:I accept you as my husband.I already think about it.Thats why I call you to give my answer.

Seungcheol:Really.You not trick me right.

Jihoon:Of course not.Why would I trick you.I know you want to hear my answer soon.

Seungcheol:Thanks,Jihoon for accept me,I will make sure you will be the happiest woman in the world.(happy)

Jihoon:Hihi..Don't forget to tell your parents.

Seungcheol;Well,Jihoon.They already know about it.

Jihoon:HOW?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Hello,Jihoon.Me and Uncle Hansol already hear about it.Thanks Jihoon to accepted Seungcheol.Don't worry if Seungcheol been naughty or bully you,just tell me.I know how to give him a lessons.

Seungcheol:MOM.

Mrs.Seungkwan:So Jihoon, how about we went shopping for your wedding preparation tomorrow?

Jihoon:Sure Aunt Seungkwan, Omma already told me about it just now.

Mrs Seungkwan:Don't call me Aunt, you can call me mum since you and Seungcheol already engaged. 

Jihoon:Sure Aunt,I mean Mum.(awkward)

Mrs.Seungkwan:Great, I see you tomorrow then, with your Omma.It's going to be great day. (happy)

Seungcheol:Sorry,Jihoon about my mum.You get to use it.Since,she will be your mother-in-law.hihi...

Jihoon:It's okay,Oppa.I understand.

Seungcheol:What did you call me just now?

Jihoon:What?I didnt call you anything.

Seungcheol: No, I heard you say something. 

Jihoon:I didn't said anything.

Seungcheol:Trick you,I already hear it.You call me Oppa.

Jihoon:Aish..Alright,I admitted I call you that since I want to get use of to call you that.

Seungcheol:Then,Can I call you darling?or maybe Sweety?or maybe Yeobo?or princess?or..

Jihoon:Haha..Enough Oppa.You can call me anything but I prefer you call me Jihoonnie.Can you Oppa?

Seungcheol:Jihoonnie...(happily)

Jihoon:Or maybe not..(blush)

Seungcheol:Oh,why not ?It's cute you know.

Jihoon:You call that make me blushing.

Seungcheol:I really want to see how you blush,Jihoonnie.

Jihoon:You can see me tomorrow since your mum want to see me.

Seungcheol:Alright,then.I see you tomorrow,my dear.

Jihoon:Alright.Sleep well.Don't sleep late,you know you have work tomorrow.

Seungcheol:Yes,my princess.Good night.Dont forget to dream about me.

Jihoon:Yes,Oppa.Good night.Bye-bye

Seungcheol:Good night,my love.Bye-bye.