Chapter 4

Bow That Playboy

   The next day,Jihoon wake up early to go to Pledis Holding.She didnt sleep well that night make her feel nervous.She ate breakfast with her family,then went out.She first sent Chan to School and then Wonwoo at nearby coffee shop where Wonwoo work.Jihoon arrive at Pledis Holding,she went inside and ask where the interview place is.The worker said to her to go to 30th floor where Seungcheol's office is.On her way to the ellivator,she bump with someone,it was Mingyu.

Jihoon:Oh mianhae..

Mingyu:Oh,its okay.Are you hurt anywhere?

Jihoon:No,I'm okay.Sorry I bump you.

Mingyu:Its okay.Thank god I just bump with a beautiful lady here.

Jihoon:Neh??

Mingyu:Oh,Nothing.By the way I'm Mingyu,Kim Mingyu.

Jihoon:Hello Mingyu,I'm Jihoon,Lee Jihoon.Nice to meet you.

Mingyu:Nice to meet you too,Jihoon.Anywhere I never seen you before,are you new here?

Jihoon:Neh,today I have interview with the boss here.

Mingyu:Oh really,Well good luck.Hope you pass the interview.

Jihoon:Thanks,well I have to go now.I hope we see each other in the future.

Mingyu:Sure,me too.See you Jihoon.

Jihoon:See you.

  So,Jihoon went to the ellivator fast.Mingyu just watch Jihoon disappear.Mingyu felt that he felt in love with her.Mingyu just nervous since Jihoon new here.He thought about his cousin,Seungcheol.

Mingyu:She sure a beautiful lady.I hope that Seungcheol didnt do anything danger to her.

 

  Jihoon arrived at 30th floor where Seungcheol's office are.She went to find the office,so she ask Seungcheol's assistance,Junhui.

Jihoon:Excuse me,May I know where is Mr.Choi Seungcheol's office?

Junhui:Yes,its here.May I know why you want to see him?

Jihoon:Well,today I have an interview with him.

Junhui:ah,youre the one that Mr.Hansol suggest to work here right?

Jihoon:Neh.So when is my interview going to start.

Junhui:well,wait a minute,I tell the boss that youre here.May I have some important document please.

 So,Jun went to Seungcheol's office with the document for the interview.A few minutes then,Junhui tell Jihoon that the boss ask him to when inside.Jihoon walk nervously to the room.Then,he saw a good looking man where a smart attire.

Seungcheol:So,youre Jihoon the one that my dad praise about.

Jihoon:Neh,Anyeonghaesaeyo,My name is Lee Jihoon.I just finish study at Japan on course architecture and music.I just looking for a job since I want to pay back what my parents did to me when I'm study.

Seungcheol:I see.Well,you are very beautiful lady.Do you have a boyfriend?

Jihoon:No,waeyo?("what is wrong with him?I thought interview didnt ask for personal stuff" think Jihoon)

Seungcheol:Serious.You a beutiful lady didnt have a boyfriend once.Well maybe you can be mine.

Jihoon:Neh??

Seungcheol:Well,since you want to work here,you can but in one condition.

Jihoon:What is it?(curious Jihoon)

Seungcheol:Well,tonight you have to sleep with me.Can you?

Jihoon:WHAT ARE YOU INSANE.I NEVER SLEEP WITH GUYS BEFORE.

Seungcheol:What its the rule.If you want to work here.You want or not.

Jihoon:YOU KNOW WHAT,I REALLY DONT WANT TO WORK WITH PLAYBOY YOU KNOW.I rather work somewhere else.(Angry Jihoon strike)

Seungcheol:Okay,then since that your decision.You fail on this interview then.You may went out of here.

Jihoon:Fine,then.I hope that you change your attitude and marry someone that make you respect to woman.(smirk Jihoon)

 Jihoon went out of of the office.She saw Junhui and said thanks to her and went home with angry and frustrated heart.While,Seungcheol just fell happy..

 Seungcheol:We see about that.You think you can make my parents believe you with your apperence.I hope you stay off my sight,Lee Jihoon.You think you can make me change.Never..haha....(smirk Seungcheol and evil laugh)

 

   At Jihoon's house,she just arrive and saw her mom at the garden,she watch her watch it was almost lunch hour.Her mother saw her daughter come back.She went to her.Jihoon greet her mom respect.They both sat at swings under a shade tree.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Hello,Jihoon

Jihoon:Hello Omma.You early today.You usually went back 3 or 4 pm.

Mrs.Jeonghan:well,today I have no class.I suppose to have but Proffesor Raina took my class since last week I take her class,so today she take my class.

Jihoon:Oh...

Mrs.Jeonghan:So,how was the interview?are you okay?

Jihoon:Neh,I'm okay.Its just....

Mrs.Jeonghan:Its just what?Something happen to you my dear?

Jihoon:The interview is ,Omma.(frustrated Jihoon)

Mrs.Jeonghan:,why?Is there anything you need to tell about?what did Seungcheol do to you?

Jihoon:He ask to sleep with him tonight if I want t take the job.IS THAT EVEN NECCESSARY?ITS A REDICILIOUS THING I EVER HEARD,Omma.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Calm down,my dear.I will talk with appa.Arraso.

Jihoon:No,its okay.I dont want to be burden you both and Uncle Hansol and Aunt Seungkwan.Maybe I just found other job.Mybe I can just work with Wonwoo at the cafe.

Mrs.Jeonghan:If you said so.As long you are fine,my dear.(cheer her daughter0

Jihoon:Omma...

Mrs.Jeonghan:Neh,what is it?

Jihoon:I'm hungry.Can you make me something delicious please.(aegyeo)

Mrs.Jeonghan:Hihi..Arraso,come lets go the kitchen your appa will come back 6 later with Chan.Lets make Spaggheti Carbonara.Is it okay?

Jihoon:Um..My favourite.Anything your cook is fine for me.Gomawo Omma.Youre the best(Jihoon hug her Omma)

Mrs.Jeonghan:Youre welcome.Now lets go.The faster we do,the faster we can rest a bit while wait for the others.

 

  That night,Jihoon and her family enjoy a delicious dinner together.Then,her dongsaeng ask her something.

Chan:So,Jihoon unnie.How's your interview?You said you have interview today.

Mr.Jisoo:Ah,Yes Jihoon.How's your interview?

Jihoon:Can we talk later appa.I'm not in the mood to said it.(bad mood tone)

Mr.Jisoo:Why my dear?Is there anything happen?

Mrs.Jeonghan:Well yeobo,Seungcheol ask her to sleep with him tonight if she want to take the job.What is that suppose to be.He thinks that my daughter is what.(upset tone)

Jihoon:Omma,relax.I already said to you I dont want you to tell Uncle Hansol and Aunt Seungkwan about it.Maybe I can work somewhere else like Wonwoo's cafe.

Wonwoo:Yeah,you can work with me.Its to bored without you sis.

Jihoon:Aish,sweet talker already,sis.

Mr.Jisoo:If that you want.But Jihoon isn't you want to be an Architecture as an ambition?I'll talk to Hansol tonight about it.Dont worry.

Jihoon:Its okay,Appa.I can work somewhere else.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Alright,finish your food my dear.Then went staright to bed.Arraso?

Jihoon,Wonwoo & Chan:Neh,Omma.Good night Appa,Omma.Love you,^-^

Mr.Jisoo & Mrs.Jeonghan:Good night.Love you too ^-^

 

   After the kids went to their room.Mr.Jisoo and Mrs.Jeonghan discuss about what had happen to Jihoon early.So,they decided to call Hansol & Seungkwan about it.

Mr.Hansol:Hello?

Mr.Jisoo:Hansol-ah.Its me Jisoo.

Mr.Hansol:Oh,Jisoo.What is it?How's Jihoon doing?Did she get the job?

Mr.Jisoo:Well,Hansol.Thats why I call you.

Mrs.Seungkwan:What happend to Jihoon?Did Seungcheol do something to her?

Mrs.Jeonghan:Well,apperently Seungcheol ask Jihoon to sleep with him tonight if she wants to work there.

Mrs.Seungkwan:WHAT..Aish.THIS IS REDICILIOUS.

Mr.Hansol:Come down dear.We really sorry about Seungcheol attitude Jisoo.You know he being a playboy since he study at U.K.We don't know what to do.

Mr.Jisoo:Its okay,Hansol.Well its a good thing Jihoon didnt accepted it or else worse going to happen.

Mr.Hansol:Dont worry.I will talk to Seungcheol about getting Jihoon to the company.I'm really sorry.

Mr.Jisoo:Its okay.Well,Jihoon said she want to work somewhere else.She wants to work with her twin sister,Wonwoo at the cafe.So its easy for them to back together.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Dont worry.We will make Seungcheol to accepted Jihoon.I dont care if he hates it or what.(angry tone)

Mrs.Jeonghan:Thanks,Seungkwan & Hansol.I dont know how to repay you guys back.

Mrs.Seungkwan:No need unnie.Its because of you and Jisoo oppa,I and Hansol oppa together.Maybe,we can be bestfriend forever.Hihi..

Mrs.Jeonghan:Aigoo,Seungkwan-ah.Deal.well,It's getting late now.We see you next time.

Mr.Hansol:We will,See you guys.Bye.

Mr.Jisoo:Bye Hansol-ah.Thanks for everything.

Mr.Hansol:No big deal.Its a small matter.

Mr.Jisoo:Yeah.okay bye..(hung up phone)

  After they talk with Hansol and Seungkwan,they went straight to bed.Before that they went to their kids sleeping peacefully.They feel their kids already grown up.Its fell like yesterday,Mrs.Jeonghan gave birth to Jihoon and Wonwoo.They want to see their kids live happy together in the future.

 

The Next Day-

   After hearing the news last night from his bestfriend,Jisoo.Mr.Hansol called his son at his office.He wants to make sure that Seungcheol accept Jihoon there.This morning,Mrs.Seungkwan gave some idea how to make Seungcheol accept Jihoon but Mr.Hansol said that he had other plan that sure will make Seungcheol accepted Jihoon.At HS Holding,Mr.Hansol ask his assistance,Lizzy to call Seungcheol to come his office.As soon as possible,Lizzy call Seungcheol.A minute later,Seungcheol arrived at his dad office.

 Seungcheol:Hello,dad.

Mr.Hansol:Yes,hello to you too.

Seungcheol:What is it so important that you want to see me?

Mr.Hansol:I heard you fail Jihoon in her interview.

Seungcheol:How do you know?Did Mingyu told you.

Mr.Hansol:No.It was Uncle Jisoo.His the one told me after Jihoon told what had happen.May I know why?

Seungcheol:You know.I was just joking about sleeping together.

Mr.Hansol:Really or IS IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE HER LOOK DUMB.(angry tone)

Seungcheol:It was her fault you know I dont like her style.She will ruin my office image.

Mr.Hansol:So,youre just important on OFFICE IMAGE THAN HER IMAGE.AND YOU THINK SLEEP WITH GIRLS NOT RUIN YOUR IMAGE,CHOI SEUNGCHEOL.

Seungcheol:I'm sorry dad.I try to change but just cant.

Mr.Hansol:I want you to accept Jihoon at your office.

Seungcheol:But,dad...

Mr.Hansol:Or you want me to rewrite the promises you did and I will not help you if your company have probles.You know there is a lot company want to join the shared.If I sign the contract that mean you have nothing todo with me.

Seungcheol:SERIOUS.YOU..

Mr.Hansol:As I said,Seungcheol.The decision is on your hand right now.Accepted Jihoon or you lose the company's shared.Maybe my money if I die when to Mingyu and not you.

Seungcheol:AISH.Arraso,I accepted her but tomorrow at my office 9 a.m sharp.You know I hate people come late.(frustrated tone)

Mr.Hansol:Thanks,Seungcheol.Thats why youre my son.I do this for your own benefits.Now you can continue your work.

Seungcheol:See you.

   After the discussion,Seungcheol found her mom,Mrs.Seungkwan to hid dad room.

Seungcheol:Oh,Mom.What are you doing here?I thought you have meetings?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Dont you know I have lunch with your dad.Arent you join lunch as well.

Seungcheol;Nope.I have meeting somewhere.Maybe some other time.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Alright,if you said so.Oh,why you here in dad's office?

Seungcheol:Dad call me about something.You can ask him.Ok,mom.I've got to go.Bye.Love you.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Arraso,Be careful.Love you too..

Seungcheol:I will mom.

 After Mrs.Seungkwan see Seungcheol,she went to her husband's office.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Hello darl(fangirl tone)

Mr.Hansol:Hello to you too,my dear.Can you seat at that couch first,I want to finish this work for a moment.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Okay.So,I just saw Seungcheol just now.He said you have something to discuss about.What is it?

Mr.Hansol:Its about Jihoon of couse.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jinja,so did he agree with it?

Mr.Hansol:Ofcouse he agree.My plan never fail.

Mrs.Seungkwan:What did you tell him about untill he agree with it.

Mr.Hansol:I just said to him to accepted Jihoon if he doesnt want to lose his shared in this company and I will never help him if his company in big problem.(smirk)

Mrs.Seungkwan:WHAT.serious.Wow.I cant believed it.Good work darl(kiss her husband at cheek).Thats why I love you very much.

Mr.Hansol:You know I love you too.(wink at his wife)

Mrs.Seungkwan:Are you finish your work yet?Because I'm hungry eventhough I already ate an apple just now.

Mr.Hansol:i'm almost done.Aish,you always hungry.You said to me you want to lose some weight but you keep eating.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Hey,I just ate an apple not chips.Its healthy okay.Can you hurry up,Yeobo.

Mr.Hansol:Aish,alright-alright.I already finish this,let me saved it then we can go lunch.Where do you want to eat today?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Hurm(thinking)....I think I want to eat at a Chinese Restaurant.Can we?(cute tone)

Mr.Hansol:Sure.Anything for you,my dear..Lets go or else you be a hungry monster.hihihi..

Mrs.Seungkwan:YAH!How dare you said to your wife a monster.(sulking tone)

Mr.Hansol:Arraso,kaja.Dont want you to be more sulking.Come my queen.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Arraso,I'm coming.