Chapter 8

Bow That Playboy

   The next day,Mrs.Seungkwan is waiting for Jihoon and Mrs.Jeonghan to pick her up to went shopping.Seungcheol went to office late since he want to see his fiancee,Jihoon first before went to office.His mum gladly see her son changes,even his dad is proud of him sometimes.Then,Mrs.Seungkwan heard a hon sound at front of her house before she stand up,Seungcheol already running to see his beloved girl and his parents just shocked their head.Jihoon saw Seungcheol running towards them,she just smile and her cheek become pink to see his reaction.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Oh,Seungcheol-ah.Hello.

Seungcheol:Oh,Aunty.Hello to you too.

Mrs.Jeonghan:You know you can just call me Omma,since you my son-in-law.

Seungcheol:Yes,Omma.

Mrs.Jeonghan:So,Where's your mum,Seungcheol?

Seungcheol:Oh,mum is inside,maybe you can come inside,Omma.She must be waiting for you inside.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Arraso.Jihoon-ah,Omma went inside ok.I let you and Seungcheol date for a while.(wink at Jihoon)

Seungcheol:Please come in,Omma.

  After Mrs.Jeonghan went inside the Choi's Mansion and left Jihoon and Seungcheol.Seungcheol took Jihoon to the garden.Jihoon was facinated on what a beautiful garden they have.Seungcheol know Jihoon like flowers espeacially Daisy and Peach Blossom its her favourite.Seungcheol pick a red rose from the garden and give it to Jihoon.Jihoon's cheek become pink again.

Seungcheol:Ah,I see you're blushing.I like.(smile)

Jihoon:Stop it.(blushing)

Seungcheol:You know you're cute when you're blushing.It makes me fall more.

Jihoon:Aish...I don't know that you guys have a beautiful garden.I really like it.

Seungcheol:Mum's hobby is gardening,she really like flowers so much.Last 2 years,dad and I surprised her this garden.She said she really want to have her own garden and I know you also like flowers to.Maybe,you can help mum with the garden.Come,let's go to the swing over there.(take Jihoon's hand)

Jihoon:So,why aren't you going to the office yet.Are you sick?(touch Seungcheol's forehead).Hurm..Your not sick.

Seungcheol:Looks like someone caring me already.

Jihoon:Of course,I do.You're my fiance and my husband to be.I'm worry okay.(pout)

Seungcheol:Ok.I didn't went to work yet because I want to see you.You know since  you already resign at the office,now I don't know when to see you.(grin)

Jihoon:Aish,Now you already see me.Can you go now,I know you're the boss but you must be in the office on time.

Seungcheol:Jihoon-ah.You know I sacrifice my time just to see you.If I know you like this,I wouldn't see you.(sad).I guess I'll be going now.Bye.

 Seungcheol stands up and leave Jihoon,he felt dissapointed on what she said just now but he miss her,Jihoon felt awry on what she said just now.Jihoon run to Seungcheol and hug him tightly.Seungcheol felt surprised on her action and happy about it.He turn his body to faced and to his surprised to see her crying right now.

Jihoon:I'm sorry about what I said just now.It's that,I don't want you to make more problems at the office.I'm sorry,Oppa.Don't leave me,I love you.(cry)

Seungcheol:It's okay.I understand and I'm sorry too.I just miss you.(wipes Jihoon tears).I already told Jun that I come late at the office to see you and she understands.Oh yeah,she and Minghao miss you.

Jihoon:Oh,really.I miss them also.I have many memories at Pledis Holding,that's where I began to not gave up and solve problems on my own like an adult.

Seungcheol:Jihoon-ah..

Jihoon:Hurm..

Seungcheol:Have anyone told you,you look gorgeous,sweet and cute.(wink)

Jihoon:Aish,sweet talker as always.(blushing)

Seungcheol:Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:What?

Seungcheol:Can you closed your eyes for a sec,please..

Jihoon:Why?

Seungcheol:Just do it.You know later.

  Jihoon closed her eyes,she about to ask something but she felt her lips touch a soft thing and when she opened her eyes it was Seungcheol's lips on her lips.They kiss for a while,Jihoon did not know how to react but she admits that Seungcheol's lips are soft and sweet l,Jihoon put her hand at Seungcheol's neck and Seungcheol put his hand around Jihoon's waist..They stop kissing when..

Mrs.Seungkwan:Ahem(fake cough).Are we bothering you?(giggle)

Seungcheol:Oh,Mum,Omma.No,you're not bother us.(grin)

Mrs.Jeonghan:Don't lie to us,we already saw you kissing.(giggle)

Jihoon:So,when are we going Omma?

Mrs.Jeonghan:Well,we were waiting for you to finish date with your fiance.I guess you already done,so let's go then.Shall we go to the car,Seungkwan?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Let's go then.See you in the car,Jihoon.Seungcheol,don't be late to work today,Jun already call me to inform you about your meetings.

Seungcheol:Yes,mum.I will go after I said something to Jihoon first.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Arraso,and don't be late.(went to the car with Mrs.Jeonghan)

Seungcheol:Jihoon-ah.I know that's your first kiss..

Jihoon:No,it's okay.I have a wonderful moment with you today.Thanks anyway.

Seungcheol:Anything for my princess(wink)

Jihoon:I guess I have to go now,don't want them to wait any longer.I'll see or call you later.

Seungcheol:Okay,I'll be waiting.

Jihoon:Bye,Oppa.Saranghae(hug Seungcheol tightly)

Seungcheol:Arraso.Nado,Jihoon-ah(kiss Jihoon's forehead).Be careful.

JIhoon:Okay...

   Jihoon went to her car with her Omma and mum to SM mall while Seungcheol went to get his briefcase and went to his office.Seungcheol hope that Jihoon went back work with him at Pledis Holding but Jihoon said that she had fun at Mansae cafe where Jihoon and Wonwoo work together,she also experience on how to make new dessert.Jihoon really like dessert and that's why after she resign at Pledis Holding,she ask Wonwoo about any available jobs at the cafe,the next day,Wonwoo brought a good news that she accept on the job as a cashier first then after a while she works with her twin as a barista.She learn lots new dessert there.She love to makes people happy when they taste the foods.Eventhough,she study to be an achitecture and music but her passion on dessert makes her happy.The worker and the customer at the cafe where so nice to her and she even makes new friends like Jooheon oppa and Uee unnie.That's why she make decision on not coming back to Pledis Holding,yes she admit she will going to miss her office mate like Jun,Minghao,Kihyun and Minhyun but everyone understand her decision.

  Seungcheol drive his car to Pledis Holding.Then,when to his office with a happy face.Jun then come to his office.

Jun:So,how's Jihoon?

Seungcheol:She's fine.Beautiful as an angel.

Jun:Uh..Look's like someone is lovesick.I heard you were dating with her.Is it true?

Seungcheol:Yeah.Jihoon come to our house with her mum to pick up my mum to went shopping for the wedding preparation .

Jun:Woah.Lucky you.Hope you be nice and make her happy.

Seungcheol:I will,don't worry.

Jun:So,have you propose to her yet.You know..... in a romantic way.

Seungcheol:No.I thought I need some help with that.Can you help?

Jun:Hey,If this about Jihoon and you,I do anything to make youguys happy.

Seungcheol:Hahaha....Well,I don't know how to do.I thought to propose her next week but I..

Jun:Maybe,Minghao and I can help.Wait,let me call him.

 -A few minutes later-

Jun:Okay,We're here.Now let's start to discuss.

Seungcheol:So any idea? 

Minghao:Maybe you can propose her at a special place like having a candle light dinner, that's sounds romantic. 

Jun: Yeah, I agree but we need to add something.Hurm... 

Seungcheol: Like what? 

Jun: How about you sing for her or play musical instrument like piano. 

Seungcheol: Well, I do know a bit on how to play the piano and guitar.The song I think I know what to play. 

Minghao: That's great. We can help you if you want. 

Seungcheol: Sure.You guys pick up Jihoon and took her to the restaurant. I will ask Mingyu for help too. 

Jun: OMG, I can't wait next week. I know Jihoon will be happy about it. I'm so exciting.

Seungcheol: Hahaha...Okay get back to work, I have meeting with Big Hit Holding. 

Jun: Okay, be safe. 

 

   That evening, Jihoon sent Mrs Jeonghan home first because she has class with her students at the university then she sent Mrs. Seungkwan to her home. When they arrive at Choi's mansion, Mrs Seungkwan ask Jihoon to come in first and have dinner with them,Jihoon had no choice since no one is at home and agree.Mrs. Seungkwan then went to the kitchen to make the dinner, Jihoon also went there to help Mrs.Seungkwan.So they make Kimchi fried rice and army sausage stew. It was 6:30 pm,Jihoon is so tired, Mrs.Sungkwan ask Jihoon to go to Seungcheol's room to rest for a while.She went to the room and to her surprise, Seungcheol's room is bigger than her room.She went to the size king bed and felt asleep.After awhile, Seungcheol arrive home and his mum told that Jihoon is at his room resting. He run to his room and saw his beloved girl at his bed sleeping peacefully.He wake her up because it's time for dinner.

Seungcheol:Jihoon-ah. Wake up,it's time for dinner.

Jihoon: Oh, you already home. I think I slept more than 30minutes.Sorry I sleep at your  bed, Mum said to go to your room to rest.

Seungcheol: It's okay. Now come, let's eat. Then, I sent you back home.

Jihoon: It's okay, you don't have to sent me home. I have to pick up Wonwoo at the cafe.(yawning)

Seungcheol: Looks like someone is sleepy. Get on my back, I carry you to the kitchen.

Jihoon: No, it's okay. I know you tired.I can walk. Don't worry. (tired)

Seungcheol: No, come. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Please just this once. 

Jihoon: Arraso.(get to his back ).Sorry I know I'm heavy,I will loose some weight, I promise. 

Seungcheol: No you dont need to . You already beautiful,you actually light.Kaja..

Jihoon:Oppa,Be careful.(hold tight on Seungcheol)

 

  Seungcheol carried Jihoon from his bedroom to the kitchen,Mr.Hansol and Mrs.Seungkwan were waiting for them and surprised what they saw.Mrs.Seungkwan felt happy towards them and gave a smile to them.Seungcheol put Jihoon carefully on the chair and sat beside her.

Mr.Hansol:Okay,Since everyone is here.Let's eat.

  They eat the dinner,The army sausage stew was delicious.Jihoon made it herself with the help of Mrs.Seungkwan ofcourse.

Mr.Hansol:Wow,The stew is delicious.You haven't make this since last year,dear. 

Mrs.Seungkwan:It's not me who make the stew.It was my lovely daughter-in-law who make it.

Seungcheol:Really,Jihoon.You made this.

Jihoon:yeah,but Mum also help me with the ingredient that I forget to put.

Seungcheol:It's really delicious.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jihoon-ah,Why don't you stay here for tonight.I would like to know about you more.

Seungcheol:Yeah,Jihoonnie.Please..

Jihoon:I would love too Mum,but I have to pick up Wonwoo because Omma and Appa can't pick her and Chan is at home alone.

Mrs.Seungkwan:I see.Next time,Sleep here.

Jihoon:I will.Thanks Mum,Dad for accepted me in your family.

Mr.Hansol:It's okay,Jihoon.We always welcome you here.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Dad is right.Before you and Seungcheol be friend,we already accept you as our daughter.

 

  After dinner,Jihoon leave the Choi's mansion to Mansae Cafe to pick Wonwoo.She hug Seungcheol's parents and went outside to her car with Seungcheol.

Jihoon:Thanks for everything,Oppa.(smile)

Seungcheol:Anything for you,my princess.Thanks for the wonderful dish you make,I love it.

Jihoon:You're welcome.If you want I can make it,if you like.

Seungcheol:Okay,Make sure my first dish when we married you make that.(wink)

Jihoon:Yes,boss.Okay,It's getting late,I have to go and get Wonwoo from the cafe.Bye,Oppa.(hug)

Seungcheol:Be safe,Anything call me.

Jihoon:Arraso.Bye-bye.(cute)

   After Jihoon disappeared from his sight,he went inside and sit between his parents.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Thanks,Seungcheol.I really happy seeing your changes.

Seungcheol:Thanks,Mum and Dad.

Mr.Hansol:You're welcome.Now,go to bed.I know you're tired.

Seungcheol:Good night,Mum,Dad.

Mr.Hansol&Mrs.Seungkwan:Good night.

   Jihoon went to Mansae Cafe to pick up Wonwoo.Then when straight home.It was a tiring day for her.She chat with Soonyoung for a while and went to sleep.The next day,Jihoon and her family went to a park,jogging at Han River.It was their usual routine in the morning if the family has free time.Mr.Jisoo always make sure that his family is in a healthy condition,he doesnt want because of his busy at the hospital,he doesnt care about his family's health.Jihoon,Wonwoo and Chan were athlete at their school,Jihoon was a runner and a squash player,Wonwoo was a tennis player and in high jumps also and Chan was a basketball player.They always practice together during weekend at the park.After they went jog,they went back home,Mrs.Jeonghan made french toast and orange juice for breakfast.After they ate breakfast,they went to watch a movie called "London Has Fallen" until lunch time then to a Japanese Restaurant to ate lunch and went back home since Chan has a tuition class and Mrs.Jeonghan also has class with her students.So,left at home are Mr.Jisoo,Jihoon and Wonwoo.They just enjoy their Saturday at home peacefully.

     That evening,Wonwoo and Jihoon went shopping with their cousins,Minah,Seohyun and Nana. They want to buy something for Mother's Day that was around the corner. Jihoon and Wonwoo bought a branded handbag and a beautiful floral blouse for Mrs.Jeonghan, Seohyun bought a pearl necklace and a pair of earing for Mrs.Taeyeon(seohyun's mum),Nana bought a set of makeup that Mrs.Jooyeon(nana's mum) like and Minah bought a bouquet of red roses and a recipe book  for Mrs.Sojin(minah's mum).Mrs. Jeonghan, Mrs.Taeyeon and Mrs. Jooyeon are siblings the oldest,Mrs.Jooyeon then Mrs.Taeyeon,then Mr.Jonghyun(minah's dad)and last is Mrs.Jeonghan.They always play together since they were little,their relationship are tied up strong eventhough thier age adre different.They like brothers and sister to each other and always there went need help.They went dinner together before went back home,Jihoon and Wonwoo relieved that their mother didn't come back home  yet, they hid the presents at their room and told their dad and Chan about the presents.They were being casually went Mrs.Jeonghan back home,she brought some rice cake for her family to eat and ate together then went to bed. Jihoon felt excited about tomorrow ,Seungcheol just message her to have a date tomorrow,Seungcheol plan to brought her somewhere. She smile and went sleep after chat with Seungcheol for a while.