Chapter 6

Bow That Playboy

    Jang Doyoon is a y girl that makes every man heart shake.There is someone she hates and that person was Lee Jihoon.She doesnt know why she hates Jihoon very much.It is because of Jihoon,Seungcheol her 'boyfriend' didnt notice her much before Jihoon come to her so for 'triangle' love.Doyoon has slept with Seungcheol many times.Her dream was one and that is to marry Seungcheol and get all his money for her.Actually,Doyoon has a boyfriend it was Wu Yifan or Kris.Her boyfriend was at China for a moment,yeah everyone think why Doyoon want to seduce Seungcheol eventhought Kris is a billionaire at China.The answer is because Seungcheol is like a replace of Kris went he went to China and she thinks if she succes on seduce Seungcheol and marry with him,she will get all his money and divorce with Seungcheol after 6months then she went back to Kris with all of the money she got.The first time Doyoon met Seungcheol at a fancy club and that time Doyoon went there because she want to release her stress of Kris went to China for a 5 months and so she met Seungcheol there and what Doyoon remember was when she wake up,she was already sleep next to Seungcheol.Doyoon investigated Seungcheol's background,family and stuff when she found out that Seungcheol was a C.E.O of Pledis Holding,she went to take oppurtunity to work there.When she was accepted there,she felt like heaven since Seungcheol being nice to her,she doesn't care of his playboy image as long that Seungcheol love her.

     Everything change when Jihoon come to the picture.At first when she heard that Seungcheol always bully/scold Jihoon,she felt happy but after 4 months everything change.Seungcheol has least come to clubs and slept with girls eventhought all his 'girlfriend' want but Seungcheol unaccepted.When she heard gossip from Key a.k.a gossip diva about Seungcheol and Jihoon always went out together,Doyoon become mad and want Jihoon to apart with Seungcheol far away.She planned everything to make Jihoon and Seungcheol suffer.One day,Doyoon saw Jihoon at her work desk with Minhyun and Kihyun discuss about their newest project.Doyoon went to Jihoon after lunch time and ask her to talk about something after work,for a moment Jihoon puzzled at Doyoon beacause she always hate Jihoon so much but Jihoon agree.So,after work Jihoon went to the restaurant that Doyoon ask to met at.When she found Doyoon,she greet her.So,Doyoon starts her evil plan to make Jihoon easily fall.She plan to make Jihoon hate Seungcheol.

Jihoon:Oh,Doyoon.I'm here.

Doyoon:Ah,finally youre here.

Jihoon:So,what is it you want to talk with me that you want to wait until after work?

Doyoon:Jihoon-ah(starts to cry)..

Jihoon:Oh my,Doyoon.Whats wrong?

Doyoon:Seung...cheol..oppa...(cry)

Jihoon:Oh,why?What Mr.Seungcheol done to you?

Doyoon:well,I just want you to be careful.(sob)

Jihoon:What?I dont get it?

Doyoon:Well,Seungcheol always treat me nicely before.He even gave me present and take me where he want to go.He do just like he do to you.(cry)

Jihoon:Then?What happened?

Doyoon:He do many things to me.He even promise me to marry with me.(sob).But look what he done to me after he look at you.His promises is giving me a painful and I always suffer because of him.(cry).Many other girls act the same like me,some of them already pregnant his child but Seungcheol doesnt want to be responsible.He thinks that if he take responsible,his image will ruin.At first I dont want to believe but when I fall for his trap,I feel miserable.Thats why I dont want you to be his next target,he can do even more worst that he do to others,Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:Oh.Thanks for the warning.I will be more careful from now.I'm really sorry because of me you suffer.Mianhaeyo..

Doyoon:Its okay,Jihoon-ah.You dont know what Seungcheol real behaviour but now you know,I hope you be careful next time.

Jihoon:Thanks,Doyoon.Well,I better go now,its kinda late and I dont want my parents to worry.See you,Doyyon and thanks again.

Doyoon:Youre welcome,Jihoon-ah.I want you to be protected from that guy.Anything just let me know.Alright.

Jihoon:I will..Bye

  After Jihoon left the place,Doyoon smirk for a moment.She thinks that Jihoon already fall on her trap.

Doyoon:Jihoon,Jihoon.You are so beautiful but not as perfect as me.I will make sure that you and Seungcheol will be apart.If I didnt get Seungcheol,nobody can get him.(evil laugh).

    After met with Doyoon,Jihoon went straight to her house.Along the way,she thinks about what Doyoon had told her about Seungcheol.She really have to be more careful not to step on Seungcheol trap and be his next target.She thinking about to resign and work with Wonwoo at the cafe but what she want to tell to her parents about why she resign.She doesnt want to cause any trouble to her parents and even Seungcheol's parents.Maybe she will think after a week.Tomorrow she will think that nothing had happen to her.She arrived at her house and to her surprised,Seungcheol was infront of her house.

Jihoon:What are you doing here?(annoying)

Seungcheol:Well,youre parents call me that you didnt come home yet.

Jihoon:Yeah,right(smirk).Since I already back home.Will you excuse you to go back home.

Seungcheol:Follow me.

Jihoon:What?

Seungcheol:Follow me.I want to take you to a dinner for a while.

Jihoon:No,its okay.I already have dinner with my friend.That's why I went back late.

Seungcheol:Oh,really.Its okay maybe next time.

Jihoon:Will you excuse me I want to take a bath and went to sleep.I'm tired alright.(Annoyed)

Seungcheol:Okay.I see you tommorow.Oh,yeah,I want you to eat lunch with me tommorow.No excuse,no complain or anything.

Jihoon:Whatever.Can you go now.

Seungcheol:Alright.Bye.

Jihoon:Hurm...

    The next day,as usual Jihoon get dress and eat breakfast.She went work after sent Chan only because Wonwoo have a fever so she didnt went to work that day.Jihoon went into Pledis Holding after park her car then she found Seungcheol who smile at her but she only look away.She went inside and found Minhyun at her desk.Minhyun want to finish discuss about the project and bring a good news that Jihoon's drawing about the project accepted success.Jihoon felt happy but silent for a moment when she saw Seungcheol,she didnt know why but since Doyoon told about Seungcheol,she hates Seungcheol more.Then,she continue her work then Junhui said to Jihoon that Seungcheol want to see her.She feel lazy to get up but since Seungcheol is her boss she cant say no.When she arrive at Seungcheol's office,she knocked the door and to her surprised that Doyoon and Seungcheol are hugging each other without they know Jihoon saw everything.When Doyoon see Jihoon

Doyoon:Oh,Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:Sorry.I disturb your moment.I guess I'll be going continue my work.

  Jihoon went out with a teary eyes.

Seungcheol:Wait,Jihoon..

Doyoon:Oppa.Andwae.Didnt you hear what Jihoon said she busy.Now lets continue darling.

Seungcheol:ENOUGH,DOYOON.

Doyoon:Oppa..Why?

Seungcheol:YOU HUG ME SUDDENLY BECAUSE YOU WANT JIHOON THINK I'M STILL PLAYBOY,RIGHT..

Doyoon:What are saying?Idont understand.(try to hug Seungcheol arm)

Seungcheol:ENOUGH! I SAID..LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE,NOW JIHOON GOING TO HATE ME..

Doyoon:OKAY,FINE.LOOKS LIKE YOU ALREADY FALL IN LOVE WITH HER.(smirk).YOU KNOW I HATE HER BECAUSE SHE BEING CLOSE TO YOU.IT IS BECAUSE OF HER,YOU TREAT ME LIKE A RUBBISH.YOU KNOW THAT.I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO BECAME MINE.

Seungcheol:Really(smirk).I want you to know something.YES,I FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN WHO NAME LEE JIHOON.I FALL FOR HER BECAUSE SHE DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER WOMAN I MET,UNDERSTAND.

Doyoon:Different.Oh,Maybe she different than youre ex because she's the only didnt went to wild party,clubs LIKE THAT.Oh yeah,she even study at Japan,wow so smart while youre other girls just study at Korea.Like That.

Seungcheol:NO.It is because of her have change my attitude from being a playboy without me realised.She even respect her parents respectly not like you.YOU EVEN DIDNT KNOW YOURE PARENTS STILL EXITS OR NOT,EVEN THEY STILL ALIVE YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE.

Doyoon:Okay,FINE.I warned you,Seungcheol.If I didnt get you nobosy can get even Jihoon cant.I will make sure that Jihoon hates you even more and not being together with you.(smirk),Bye..(went out of the door)

     After Doyoon went out,Seungcheol felt bad about Jihoon.He really hate himself now.Now Jihoon will hate him more.He need to figure how he can make Jihoon to be his.First he need to find Jihoon before anything happen.He want to protect Jihoon from danger espeacially Doyoon evil plan.The only plan he can protect her is marry her but can she accepted him.Seungcheol now need to think a lot on how Jihhon can accepted him.

    After Jihoon went out with her teary eyes after saw what happened at Seungcheol's room,Jihoon hurry pack her handback and her desk.Minghao who saw Jihoon packing her stuff and saw Jihoon's eyes teary.Minghao ask Jihoon what happened but Jihoon said nothing.Jihoon told Minghao that she need to went back hurry.Minghao said to Jihoon to take care.Then,Jihoon went to her car at the parking lot but to her surprised someone stops her action.It was Seungcheol,he saw Jihoon's eyes tear like she was crying.

Seungcheol:Wait,Jihoon..

Jihoon:Wait is it you want,Mr.Seungcheol?

Seungcheol:DIDNT I ASK YOU TO COME TO MY OFFICE.WHY YOU LEFT,YOU BEING RUDE YOU KNOW.

Jihoon:Oh,really.Look,I dont want to disturb YOUR MOMENT WITH DOYOON UNNIE.THATS WHY I LEFT.Will you excuse me,I need to go now.

Seungcheol:Where are you going?You know its still office hours.

Jihoon:I have something to do.I take my emergency leave.I'm sorry,Mr.Seungcheol.I really need to go now.

   Jihoon drive her car to still doesnt no where to go living a speachless Seungcheol.Seungcheol saw how sad and hates Jihoon to him.He need to do his plan as fast as possibble but he doesnt know where she went.So he decided to went back to his office sadly.While,Jihoon cry in her car.

Jihoon:Stupid,Jihoon.Look what you have see.Everything prove enough that he still a playboy and only trick on you to be his next target.I should thankful for Doyoon said it.If not I dont know what he done to me.(cry+ sob).

   Jihoon decided to her bestfriend house,Soonyoung and Seokmin since her cousin,Seohyun have duty at hospital today and tommorow.She know they can comfort her when she sad.They have been friends for years.After Jihoon ask permission from her parents to stay a few days without any disturb from anybody.Jihoon call Seokmin for the stay and accepeted.So,Jihoon went straight to Soonseok's house.When she arrive,she see Seokmin and quickly hug her tight and tears start teary.

Seokmin:Jihoon-ah.Why youre crying?

Jihoon:Seokminnie...(cry)

Seokmin:Come lets get inside.I'm sure Soonyoung also want to hear about it too..

   They come inside the house.Soonyoung who just come from the kitchen saw Seokmin and Jihoon hugging at the sofa.

Soonyoung:Jihoon?What happened?Why you crying?

Jihoon:Seung...cheol...(cry)

Soonyung:WHAT,Seungcheol.What did he do to you?

Jihoon:He trick me,Soonyoung.HE TRICK ME.I thought he has changed but he still playboy.

Seokmin:How do you know,he still a playboy?

Jihoon:This morning,he ask me to come to his office,when I arrive,he was hugging with another girl.I saw them with my own eyes..I thought he changed..(sob)

Sooyoung:Why did you cry?Seungcheol has nothing todo with you other than he is your boss?

Seokmin:OPPA.Dont talk like that to Jihoon.But Soonyoung right,jihoon.Why did you cry?

Jihoon:I admitted I already fall in love with him.I feel jealous but after Doyoon told me..

Soonyoung:Wait,what Doyoon?Who is Doyoon?

Jihoon:She is Seungcheol's ex girlfriend.Yesterday,she told me everything about Seungcheol.She told me that Seungcheol once got his ex-girlfriend pregnant but he doesnt want to take the responsible.I was shocked but I dont want to believed it.Then I saw them,then I believed.HE JUST USED ME LIKE PUPPET.

Seokmin:Its okay.You can stay here okay.Dont stay for too long because I dont want your parents to worry.

Jihoon:Thanks unnie,oppa.I already call them earlier.

Soonyoung:If you need any help just call me or Seokmin.Ok.We always be there for you.Now stop crying will you.You look ugly you know..

Jihoon:Fine.Aish...

   The next day,Jun had a bad news for Seungcheol.She hurriedly when to his office.

Jun:SEUNGCHEOL-AH...I HAD A BAD NEWS..

Seungcheol:Aish,Can you slow down a bit.What it is?

Jun:Ji..hoon(catch her breath)

Seungcheol:What happen to Jihoon(panic)

Jun:She text me that she want to resign.After lunch,she will give the letter at your e-mail.

Seungcheol:Oh..

Jun:Yah,you need to do something.You said you love her.

Seungcheol:Yes I do.but she hates me,Jun.I dont know what I need to do.

Jun:Go search her.Explain to her what happened.She will understand.You know what I dont get one thing.

Seungcheol:What is it?

Jun:You and Jihoon like each other but because of your ego controls your mind,you too scared to purposed.Ah,I have an idea..

Seungcheol:What is it?

Jun:How about you went ask your parent to proposed Jihoon to be your wife.Jihoon will never let down your's and her parents.I heard Mrs.Seungkwan really want Jihoon to be her daughter-in-law.

Seungcheol:You think it will work?

Jun:Of couse.This is Wen Junhui.Mr.Choi Seungcheol's assistance.I know you Seungcheol long time.

Seungcheol:Haha..Okay.Well,I better go ask my mum then.

Jun:Wait,one more thing.

Seungcheol:What?

Jun:Be gentleman to Jihoon.Dont be egoist.If not all dream of Jihoon to be your wife,will be dissappeard.

Seungcheol:Yes.Ok.I better go.I take my half day.

Jun:Half day.Its not even half yet.What are you going to do then?

Seungcheol:Well,I have to ask my mum to ask Jihoon to be my wife of course.After that,I will find Jihoon.

Jun:Where do you think Jihoon at?

Seungcheol:I dont know.Maybe her parents house or her bestfriend's house.

Jun:If you said so.Good luck.Said hai for me to her.Okay.

Seungcheol:I will.

  Seungcheol went out of the office and went to his parents house.He hope that his mum will help him.He know his mum will support him if its about Jihoon.First,he had to know where Jihoon is and he know who to contacted beside her family.He knew Soonyoung will help him.He hope that Jihoon is safe where ever she is now.Jihoon really make him went crazy.He really in love with her,even his ex-girlfriend break up with him,he never went as crazy like this.He know Jihoon is the one for him.