Chapter 3

Bow That Playboy

  After Seungcheol went to his office,Jihoon went to prepare for the party this evening.Jihoon knew Seungcheol been busy this day as he was a CEO at Pledis Holding but one thing that Jihoon appriciate is eventhough he always busy but still have some time to spent together.He rarely show his tiredness from work to his wife because he doesnt want her to worry.Jihoon still love her husband eventhough he always been to cheesy.For example,Seungcheol always ask for the meeting to end fast just because he miss his wife very much.Everyone who have work with Seungcheol before know that they really thankful for Jihoon that have change him to hisself again.While doing the preparation,Jihoon remember how she met her husband.It was really unforgetable.It feel like yesterday was happening.

 

*Flashback

     Lee Jihoon or Woozi just finish her studies to be an Architecture and Music.She has study at Japan.She got to study there since her studies and grade was an excellent.She just stay at home after failed to get a job.Her parent,Mr.Lee Jisoo Joshua is a doctor  while Mrs Kim Jeonghan is a Proffesor at Seoul National University(SNU).Jihoon respect her parents since they do many things for her to study espeacially at Japan.One day,it was that time Jihoon was reading a comic book with her twin sister,Wonwoo and her little brother,Chan.Suddenly,Mrs.Jeonghan,their mother come to the room .

Mrs.Jeonghan:Jihoon,Wonwoo,Chan.Come to the living room please.Your father's friend come.

Chan:Arraso omma.Kaja nuna.

Jihoon:Alright.

   So,Jihoon,Wonwoo & Chan went to the living room to the living room to greet their father's friend.It was Mr.Choi Hansol Vernon & Mrs.Seungkwan(Seungcheol's parent) come.They greet them respect.After that,they went back to their room.

Mr.Lee Jisoo :Hansol,Seungkwan meet my kids.The oldest,Lee Jihoon and her twin sister,Lee Wonwoo & the youngest Lee Chan.

Mrs:Seungkwan:Ommo,you sure have a beautiful daughter.They as beautiful as their mother.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Thanks Seungkwan.You too have such a handsome son.

Mr.Choi Hansol:Aish,he does but he always busy with his work at his office.Even weekend,he went to work.

Mr.Jisoo:It's okay.He just like you Hansol,busy with work too.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jeonghan unnie.Is this Jihoon that you tell about?

Mrs.Jeonghan:Yup,she just finish her studies at Japan.She still looking for a job to wait for her graduation.

Mr.Hansol:Jisoo ah,you said that Jihoon still looking for a job right?

Mr.Jisoo:Yeah.Thats right.Waeyo?

Mr.Hansol:How about she work with my son at Pledis Holding since she studies architecture?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Yeah oppa,thats a great idea.Maybe went Jihoon work with Seungcheol,they will be friend or maybe more.Ireally want us to be one family.

Mrs.Jeonghan:I dont know about that.we have to discuss with her first.We will call you went she decide.

Mr.Hansol:That will be great.Tonight I will tell Seungcheol about it.

Mr.Jisoo:Thanks,Hansol.I hope Jihoon agree.

 

    Choi Seungcheol or S.Coups is a playboy.He play lots of girls heart.Everyday,he will sleeps with girls at his apartment.His parent,Mr.Choi Hansol Vernon is a President of HS Holding and Mrs.Boo Seungkwan is a President of Woman's Society.They didnt know how to change Seungcheol because they really worried of Seungcheol if one the girls got pregnants and Seungcheol didnt want to take the responsibble.One night,it was went his parent just come back from their friend's house.His mom called him to have dinner together.Seungcheol just come home from his appartment since his mother want to talk something important.So,he went out of the room and went down stairs to the dining room where the food already serve to eat.Seungcheol sat beside his dad and infront of his mom.It was quiet for a while untill his dad start the conversation.

Mr.Hansol:So,how was Pledis Holding?Anyting problem happen?

Seungcheol:As usual like other day.I've just got back from meeting with Mr.ParkJungsoo about the newest project.Why so sudden dad?

Mr.Hansol:Why?Cant I know what happen?

Seungcheol:No its just that you rarely ask about.Oh yeah,Omma,what is so important that you want me to come home?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Aigoo,Seungcheol,Omma just miss you since you rarely come here and just come here if Mom or Dad call.

Sungcheol:Sorry Mom.I will always come back here but you know I'm been busy this day.

Mrs.Seungkwan:THis is why I disagree about you living at your own house.You rarely come here.

Seungcheol:Mom,I'm grown up already.Cant I lived alone.I want to see if I can survive without being trouble.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Yeah without being troubles but always brought girls to your appartment.Cant you just left that attitude.(angry Seungkwan to Seungcheol)

Mr.Hansol:Dear,come down.We are not talk about it.Okay.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Yes darl.I'm sorry.

Mr.Hansol:So Seungcheol,as your mom said this evening just now.Yes,we have something to tell you.

Seungcheol:What is it?

Mr.Hansol:Well,as you can see this afternoon,your mom and me just come back from our friend's house.They have a daughter who just finished studies but doesnt have a job yet.She was study Architecture and Music.So,since we been friends with them.I want you take Jihoon as your worker at Pledis Holding.

Seungcheol:What?Whose Jihoon?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jihoon is our friend's daughter.

Seungcheol:Which one is your friends?

Mr.Hansol:Its Lee Jisoo and Yoon Jeonghan.The one that put together your mom and me date when we were university.Uncle Jisoo was a doctor while Aunt Jeonghan was a Professor at SNU.They have 3 children,2 twin daughter that is Jihoon and Wonwoo while a son that is Chan.

Seungcheol:But why?Why not she work at HS Holding?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Why,whats wrong she work at Pledis Holding.Nothing wrong with it.She's beautiful alright.I really want her to be my daughter-in-law.

Seungcheol:Mom.You guys just met her and already fell with her to be your daughter-in-law.

Mrs.Seungkwan:What,she is perfect,beautiful,smart and always let her family come first.She is different than your girlfriends.You know.They only see you for money and fame not love.

Mr.Hansol:Yeah,Seungcheol.I agree with your mom.Tommorow,I want you to interview her.Arraso?

Seungcheol:Yes,dad.Make sure she come in time.

Mr.Hansol:Dont worry.She will come early tommorow.I guess I call Jisoo about it.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Gomawo,Seungcheol.Thats why I love you.

Seungcheol:Thats because I'm your only son.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Its okay.Now go to bed.Tomorrow you have to go to work.Stay here tonight.Okay.

Seungcheol:Yes mom.Good night mom.Good night dad.I love you.

Mr.Hansol & Mrs.Seungkwan:Good night,Seungcheol.

 

    When,Seungcheol already gone to his room.HIs parents start chat.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Darl,I really like Jihoon.Dont you think so.

Mr.Hansol:Yes dear.I also like her too.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Do you think our plan will work?I really want Seungcheol to marry Jihoon.

Mr.Hansol:Come down dear,I already tell Jisoo about Jihoon interview tommorrow and I gave them the address to Pledis Holding.We will see the result tomorrow i suppose..

Mrs.Seungkwan:I really hope that Jihoon can change Seungcheol's attitude.I'm so worry if he didnt marry yet.Look at our other friends son and daughter that has the same age as Seungcheol already married but him.I dont know what to said.

Mr.Hansol:It's okay,dear.We will keep praying for him to change alright.Now,let's go to bed.Its already late(kiss her nose)

Mrs.Seungkwan:Hihi..alright.Lets go.Cant wait for tomorrow.

   So,Seungcheol's parent went to their room.While at Jihoon's house.A big day tomorrow for Jihoon.She just having dinner with her family when her dad told her that tomorrow she have interview at her parent's friend work place.She prepare herself.She didnt want to be late and in hurry tomorrow.She was hoping to get the job.She really want to be an Architechture eventhought her hobby is play music instrument and sing,but be an Architechture is her ambition since little.She sleep early that night.Suddenly,she felt something going to happen tomorrow.She hope that everything goes smoothly and success.