Chapter 14

Bow That Playboy

   The next morning,Seungcheol pack his bag and went straight to the airport.A few hours later,he arrive at Seoul's airport and just message Mingyu to pick him up at the airport.A few minutes later..

Mingyu:Hyung!!

Seungcheol:Mingyu-ah...

Mingyu:Do you want to go back home or went to the hospital first,hyung?

Seungcheol:Hospital,please.I'm still worry of her.(worry)

Mingyu:We all worry of her,hyung.She's been crying almost every night.The doctor said it's because of her emotion is unstable right now.

Seungcheol:This is all my fault,Mingyu.If I knew she is pregnant,I will take good care of her.(sad)

Mingyu:Hyung,Everybody makes mistakes.Wait,How do you know about this?(curious)

Seungcheol:SinB.She met me at Jeju-do.Listen to her explaination,looks like I believed other people than my own wife.She told me everything even about them both planned to get me jealous.

  They arrived at the hospital,Seungcheol went inside alone because Mingyu have to go back to his office.Before he left,he already told Seungcheol where Jihoon's room located.Seungcheol arrive at his wife's room and when he went inside,he see his wife sleeping.He sit at the chair near Jihoon's bed and hold her cold hand,then went to her empty and flat stomach.He really want to feel how to be a father and see his future child but it was too late.He kiss her hand and forehead lovingly,his action make Jihoon awake.She surprise that Seungcheol beside her,then she turned her body because she doesn't want to see him for now.

Seungcheol:Jihoon-ah...

Jihoon quiet..

Seungcheol:Are you ok?(worry)

Jihoon:What are you doing here?(angry)

Seungcheol:Can't I see my own wife in the hospital?

Jihoon:Just go away,Seungcheol..

  Seungcheol surprise on what Jihoon said just now.It looks like he really made her dissappointed.

Seungcheol:Jihoon-ah.

Jihoon:JUST GO AWAY,CHOI SEUNGCHEOL.I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE.(SAD)

Seungcheol:Jihoon,I'm sorry for what I did.I should have trusted you not anyone else.

Jihoon:You think when you said sorry will get him back.No!!(cry)

 Seungcheol hug Jihoon and Jihoon try to push him but her husband is stronger than her.She cry..

Seungcheol:I'm sorry.I supposed to take care of you but because of me,I'm sorry.

Jihoon:ENOUGH,SEUNGCHEOL.IT'S TOO LATE ALREADY.

Seungcheol:WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Jihoon:Wht is wrong with me.I WAS SUPPOSSED TO ASK YOU THAT QUESTION.YOU PROMISE TO BELIEVE ONE ANOTHER BUT YOU BELIEVE AND TRUST OTHER PEOPLE THAN ME.I'M SAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP THAT PROMISE.

Seungcheol now began quiet..

Jihoon:Why are you quiet?I'm telling you the truth.I already knows you will come here after I ask SinB unnie to explain everything to you.Now please,I want to be alone.(push Seungcheol)

Seungcheol:No,Look I'm sorry.I should have listen to your explaination.

Jihoon:Please,Seungcheol.Go away,I hate you.(cry)

Seungcheol:I will leave you but with one condition,let me take care of you untill you feel better.Then,I will let you...go.

Jihoon;Fine.

   Then,Seungcheol went out to the cafe to buy some food for him.

Jihoon:Why Oppa.Why you do this to me?I love you and I miss you but it's hard now that you trust other people than me.I want to do things we did together before.I miss it.I'm afraid to lost you again.I hate you but in the same time I love you,Choi Seungcheol.I'm sorry,my dear for not taking care of myself well.(rub her stomach)

  When Seungcheol went inside the room,he see his wife sleeping with tears still dropping.He went sit beside her and kiss her cheek and hold her hand tightly.

Seungcheol:I'm sorry,Jihoon-ah.I'm really sorry.Please,Jihoon don't leave me.Please don't stay away from me.I'll promise to do better for you to make you're speacial.I promise to your family that I protect you but I failed to do it,I'm sorry.I want us again like before,I miss everything about you.(cry)

  The next day,Mrs.Seungkwan come visit her beloved daughter-in-law and his son with Joohyun.Joohyun still have 1 months before her semester break over and she will fly back to London.

Mrs.Seungkwn:How are you,Jihoon?(worry)

Jihoon:I'm fine.Just a bit hurt at the back that's all.(smile)

Joohyun:Unnie,Where's Seungcheol Oppa?

Jihoon:I don't know.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jihoon-ah.I'm really sorry for what Seungcheol did to you.

Jihoon:It's ok,Mum.It's not your fault that happened,It's my fault for not telling the truth.

Joohyun:Unnie,Is Seungcheol Oppa know about SinB-ssi.

Jihoon:Yes,he knows.I ask SinB unnie to tell him.

Mrs.Seungkwan:I hope you fell better know,Jihoon-ah.About Seungcheol leave it to me,I know what I'm going to do.

    Then,Seungcheol come in the room.

Seungcheol:Oh,Mum.When did you arrived?

Mrs.Seungkwan:I was supposed to ask you that question.You didn't even tell me you're back from Jeju-do.

Seungcheol:Sorry,I forgot to tell you,Mum.I'm so worried of Jihoon that I forgot everything.

Joohyun:Oppa,Dad said he gave you 2 week off.(whisper to Seungcheol)

Seungcheol:Why that long?

Joohyun:He said you can take care of unnie more and about the company,I will take care of it.Don't worry.(smile)

Seungcheol:Thanks,Joohyun.If anything happen,just tell me or Mingyu,ok.

Joohyun:I will.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Seungcheol,When is Jihoon going to dischards?

Seungcheol:The doctor said maybe this afternoon or tomorrow.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Sent her to our house,I will take care of her,arraso.

Jihoon:But I want to go to my house.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Don't worry,I already discuss with your Omma,we will take care of you together.

Jihoon:yes,mum.

  Mrs.Seungkwan and Joohyun already went back home leave Seungcheol and Jihoon alone in the room.

Seungcheol:Do you need anything?

Jihoon:Water,please.I'm thirsty.

Seungcheol:Are you ok?

Jihoon:Hurm...My lower back a bit hurt.It's ok,I can handle.

Seungcheol:I just want to tell yu something.

Jihoon:What is it?

Seungcheol:I will gave you some space.I will stay at our house while you're at mum's house.

Jihoon:THanks...

  Then,Wonwoo come.Seungcheol went outside the room to give the twins to talk

Wonwoo:Are you ok,unnie?(worry)

Jihoon:Woonwoo-ah.It's hurt.Why?(cry)

Wonwoo:Why,unnie?

Jihoon:He want to leave me at his family's house while his at our house.

Wonwoo:Maybe he want to give you some space.

Jihoon:By avoiding me?Can't he understand my feelings?

Wonwoo:Jihoon-ah,Tell me the truth,what are you talking about?

Jihoon:I want him by my side only.It's my fault that he become like that,he didn't do anything.I love him,Wonwoo.So much..

Wonwoo:Then tell him that you love him.

Jihoon:I can't.I don't know why?

Wonwoo:Are you still blame Seungcheol Oppa?

 Jihoon keep quiet only.

Wonwoo:Please,Jihoon.You need to solve this problem then.If you miss and love him,then tell him.I will ask Mingyu Oppa to help you.

Jihoon:Thanks,Wonwoo.I'm sory that I've made you worry.

Wonwoo:You're my twin a.k.a my other half.We help each other.