Chapter 11

Bow That Playboy

    The plan work that night,Seungcheol wants Jihoon to know that she needs to believe him more than that Doyoon.Mingyu already told Kris,Doyoon's boyfriend about what happened,he agree to join the plan.Wonwoo,Seokmin and Soonyoung will brought Jihoon to the hotel while Kris will bring Doyoon there too.

Seungcheol:Alright,Is everything goes like the plan?

Mingyu:Yup,I'll already call Wonwoo and she's on their way to the hotel.Kris hyung already in their room.

Seungcheol:Good.I've hope that Jihoon will believe on what happened.

Mingyu:I hope so.Your wedding is just around the corner.

Seungcheol:Hurry,they already there.

 

  Wonwoo,Soonyoung,Seokmin and Jihoon have arrive at the hotel.Wonwoo told Jihoon to eat dinner together with Soonyoung and Seokmin at the hotel.Mingyu invited them and lead to the room first.Then,SooSeok and MinWoo couple went out for a while Jihoon left alone there.Then,the tv on all of sudden,that makes Jihoon to surprised.When,she see the tv it was Doyoon with Kris inside a room.

Doyoon:Oppa,Why are we here?

Kris:I've just miss you,darling.I'm sorry that I've been busy lately.But I did this for you,you know.(kiss her cheek)

Doyoon:It's okay.I'm fine.I still love you no  matter what.

Kris:Now,May I know something.I really want to hear from you.

Doyoon:What is it?

Kriss:Who is Seungcheol.Choi Seungcheol?

Doyoon:Oh,He just a man I've know after you went to China.I saw him at the 'Funk Club'.I really don't know what happened,then I woke up saw him beside me on the bed.I admit he is handsome,so I do some research about him.I just use him to take all the money,then we're going to lived happily ever after.I still love you,Oppa.

Kris:If you still love me,Then why you hurt Lee Jihoon,you know they already engaged right.

Doyoon:I admit,I just hate her because of her Seungcheol do this to me.I just want to make them suffer.I want her to know how I felt when someone want to ruin our relationship.

Kris: Then, why do you do this to them.

Doyoon:I just want to know how it felt when someone ruin a relationship.I really want the money because I want to use for my dad's operation. I'm sorry. (Cry)

Kris:It's okay. I want you to say sorry to all of them especially Seungcheol and Jihoon.About your dad's operation money I will pay for it.  

Doyoon: Thanks,I hope they can forgive me. I'm afraid. 

Kris: Don't worry I'm here. 

   Jihoon who saw what had happened and surprised on what Doyoon had said. She didn't know she did that just to feel how someone ruin a relationship. Now Jihoon is awry to Seungcheol, how she face him and their wedding is just a week left. Yup, time sure fly by fast.Seungcheol who is watching Jihoon on a CCTV and Doyoon's secret broke, When he watch back the CCTV where Jihoon is,Doyoon come to her room. Seungcheol and the others are worry if Doyoon do something to Jihoon. 

  Inside the Jihoon's room, Doyoon come alone ,

Doyoon: Jihoon. 

Jihoon: What do you want?

Doyoon: I'm sorry on what I have done to you these days. I know I'm so stupid to do it. I really should appreciate on what I have. I will stay away from Seungcheol and lived with Kris.Don't worry I will never hurt you. 

Jihoon: It's okay. I understand, I know how you feel. I'm also sorry if my exists disturb your life. 

Doyoon: No, you're not. It's all my fault,I ruin your relationship with Seungcheol.I wish you have a happy life with him, Jihoon. 

Jihoon: Thanks and you too I hope you will be better person with Kris-ssi. So, friend? 

Doyoon: Eh,I don't know.  

Jihoon: It's okay, I already forgive you. Past is past, let's open a new book and forget what had happened. 

Doyoon:Thanks, Jihoon. I don't know what to say. Seungcheol deserve to have a nice lady like you. (Hug Jihoon)

Jihoon: It's okay. Come, want to have dinner together? 

Doyoon: Thanks but I've have a date with Kris Oppa. Maybe next time.

Jihoon: Sure. Oh here (give her an envelope).Hope you come there. 

Doyoon: I will sure to come with Kris if he's not busy with his business. 

  Jihoon and Doyoon went to lobby and found Seungcheol and Kris there.The ladies went besides their beloved  partner. 

Kris:Done? 

Doyoon: Not yet. Seungcheol, I'm sorry for what I have done to you and Jihoon. I hope you forgive me. I promise I won't ruin your relationship again. 

Seungcheol: It's ok. I already forgive you. As long as Jihoon forgive you, I forgive you.(smile)

Doyoon: Thanks, Seungcheol. I already been friend with Jihoon,if you want we can be friends too.

Seungcheol: Sure. 

Kris: So, I guess that's settle everything. We better go now, honey. See you again, Seungcheol. 

Seungcheol: Sure. Oh, come to our wedding next week. You're coming right. 

Kris: I'm not sure yet. You know my business is getting bigger,so I need to settled everything first.

Seungcheol: I understand.

Doyoon: We going right now. Bye Jihoon (hug Jihoon ).

Jihoon: Bye,Doyoon.Don't forget to come. (Hug Doyoon)

Doyoon: I will.Seungcheol, you better take care of her.Jihoon, if Seungcheol do anything bad to you just call me.Kris and I will settle him.

Jihoon: Hihi(giggle).Sure. 

Kris: Well, let's go then. Bye Seungcheol and Jihoon. 

Seungcheol:Bye Hyung and Doyoon.(waved)

  After, Kris and Doyoon had gone, Seungcheol look at Jihoon. 

Seungcheol: Why, my princess?(worried)

Jihoon: Nothing. I just felt guilty to you. I don't trust myself to trust you.I almost cancel our wedding and our relationship. (Sad) 

Seungcheol: It's okay. Now you will trust me right. I love you forever.(kiss her forhead)

Jihoon: Thanks,Oppa. Can we eat now, I'm hungry. (Grin)

Seungcheol: Sure, let's go then, but first..   

Jihoon: What? (Curious)

    Suddenly, Seungcheol went to his knee like want to proposed someone. Seungcheol is going to proposed Jihoon tonight since his plan proposed her get him into an accident. He take out a red velvet small box from his pocket and open it. 

Jihoon: What are you doing?(clueless) 

Seungcheol: I know,I was late to propose you and tonight, I will do it.

Jihoon: Oppa (shock)

Seungcheol: Lee Jihoon, I fall in love with you because you have changed me from a bad guy to a respect guy. You make me want to protect you from anything,I believed you will make me happy in the future and complete my day. I have make the right decision to marry you. So, Lee Jihoon, Will you marry me? Be my wife and my partner untill my last breath and the next life. 

Jihoon: I will, Oppa (cry).It's really beautiful and I like it.(cry)

Seungcheol: Thanks, Jihoon for accept me. (Hug Jihoon)

Jihoon: Anything for you, Oppa. 

   Seungcheol take the ring and slid to Jihoon's finger. It suit her very well. Then, they went to a room hall where their friends and families there. Jihoon show the ring at her finger to them. They congrats them, especially Seungcheol and Jihoon 's mother,they felt joy.

 

   Its the day, that everyone waiting for it's Seungcheol and Jihoon wedding. Last night, Seungcheol message Jihoon that he can't sleep, Jihoon also the same can't sleep so they call each other and talks untill 3 in the morning. Seungcheol is nervous right now, his hand is getting sweating.Mingyu said to him to be calm,he also happy that his cousin is getting marry.Seungcheol who already arrive at the grand hall is waiting patiently for his fiancé to arrive.Then, he heard Minhyun who is being a host of his wedding announced that Jihoon had arrive, now Seungcheol heart beats getting faster than usual. When, he look behind, he saw Jihoon with Mr.Jisoo enter the grand hall, she look beautiful as an angel for Seungcheol.Their clothes are made by Soonyoung and Ren since Ren and Baekho didn't know what to give so Ren decided to made Jihoon's dress and Soonyoung made Seungcheol's suit.

    This is the first time that Soonyoung and Ren collaborate together, they met before and told they really want to collaborate and so they work together for Jihoon's wedding. When, Mr.Jisoo and Jihoon arrive, Mr.Jisoo gave Jihoon to Seungcheol.After they make the vow, they official husband-wife ,Seungcheol kiss Jihoon's lips as a sign they already husband and wife. The guest congratulate them, Mrs Seungkwan and Mrs Jeonghan already cry of happiness. The party has started,even Doyoon and Kris come to their wedding. It was a tiring day for Seungcheol and Jihoon, they went to their room at the Choi's Mansion. Jihoon is nervous because this will be her first time sleep with a guy except her dongsaeng, Chan. 

Seungcheol:Chagiya, go take a bath. I know you're tired. 

Jihoon:Ehm, It's ok. You can go in first,I want to unpack my bag first. 

Seungcheol: Oh,you want to take shower with me. (Wink to her)

Jihoon: No. I'm not ready yet. Go and take a bath,I will prepare your clothes.(blushing) 

Seungcheol: Ok.

  Seungcheol went to the bathroom and take a shower while Jihoon unpack her bag and prepare Seungcheol's clothes to wear. She choose a white t-shirt and a track-suit for him and she pick a blue and pink T-shirt and a also white pants. After a while, Seungcheol has finish taking a bath and it was Jihoon's turn but the door been block by Seungcheol. She knows what her husband wants, she kiss his lip passionate and she escape from him when she had a chance to go in the bathroom,he smile to see her blushing.After that, Jihoon went out of the bathroom and saw Seungcheol is not inside their room,she dress up until 

Seungcheol: Honey..(whisper) 

Jihoon: Ah(scream)

Seungcheol: Hush, Calm down dear, It's me.(turn Jihoon to face him)

Jihoon: Oppa,you're scared me.(pout)

Seungcheol: Sorry. I didn't mean to scared you.(kiss her cheek)

Jihoon: It's OK.Where were you just now?

Seugcheol:Oh, I went to take our gifts to our room. 

Jihoon: Sorry, I didn't help you with the presents.

Seungcheol: It's ok. I know you're tired. I ask Mingyu to help me to carried it. 

Jihoon: Can we open the gifts now. 

Seungcheol: Sure, my princess. 

 They open all the present they got from their friends and families.Seungcheol's parents and Jihoon's parents gave them a trip 3days and 2night for their honeymoon vacation,Mingyu and Wonwoo gave a couple tee for them,it has wrote Wife - Husband,Soonyoung and Seokmin gave couple cups that went put together it has shaped of heart.Some gave them some kitchen stuff like items to cook,it's look like their friends want Jihoon to cook deliciously for Seungcheol.

Seungcheol: Jihoon, whose 'S.H'?

Jihoon: Ah, It's Seohyun Unnie and Hanbin Oppa.My cousin who married last month.

Seungcheol: Ah..They come right? 

Jihoon: Nope.They still at London for honeymoon. They back Tomorrow,they said hello to you. 

Seungcheol: So, what do you want to do next? 

Jihoon: I'm kinda hungry. Can we go eat dinner, please. 

Seungcheol: Ok. What do you want to eat? 

Jihoon: Anything. As long as you're there with me. (Wink at him)

Seungcheol: You sure know how to make me fall in love with you more.Come let's go downstairs,mum and dad are eating,I guess.

Jihoon: Arraso. Wait let me get my phone charged first. 

Seungcheol:Ok. Hurry up.

  So, Seungcheol and Jihoon went downstairs while holding hands to the kitchen where Mr Hansol and Mrs Seungkwan are eating dinner. 

Mrs Seungkwan: Oh,Jihoon come sit with us.Here I made ramyeon for you. Sorry, I'm just to tired to cook so I just make ramyeon for dinner. 

Jihoon: It's ok, mum. As long as I don't get too hungry.(sit besides Seungcheol)

Mr Hansol: Ah, Seungcheol-ah. I forgot your dongsaeng will be back tomorrow.Can you pick her up at the airport.I have meeting tomorrow until lunch time. 

Seungcheol: Sure, dad. Then, we sent her here after that we went to Jihoon's house. 

Mrs Seungkwan: Ok. Be careful, Seungcheol.Don't drive to fast, Jihoon if he drive fast just punch him.

Seungcheol:Mum. Why punch me?(pout)

Jihoon: It's ok, oppa. Don't worry I'm not going to punch you if you drive crazy. 

Mrs Seungkwan: I just gave an advice, Choi Seungcheol.

   Seungcheol has a younger sister name Choi Joohyun. She's been study law at overseas for 2 years and currently had holiday for 3months before going for the next semester, Jihoon had met her before and video calls too, Seungcheol's sister is really friendly and she's happy went Jihoon became her sister-in-law,she has a boyfriend name Kim Youngmin a.K.a Aron,he studies medic at the same university with Joohyun.Joohyun and Aron's relationship has been agree by their parents especially Seungcheol since he been an overprotective brother. He love his dongsaeng more than anything except Jihoon since his wife already take his whole heart.(sound cheesy).

   The next day, Seungcheol and Jihoon pack their stuff to go to Jihoon 's parents house.Jihoon look tired, but still she need to finish this before went back her parents house.They went eat breakfast, today they eat Kimchi Fried Rice, Egg Sandwich and hot tea. They went to take their luggage to put in the car, Seungcheol saw Jihoon sleep at the sofa in the living room.

Seungcheol: Hey sleepyhead.(kiss her forehead)

Jihoon: Uh,what. I'm tired and sleepy,oppa. (Yawn)

Seungcheol: How come you're sleepy.I feel energetic right now.

Jihoon: It's all your fault. You ask me to stay all night long, I can't even sleep last night.(annoying)

Seungcheol: What, But you enjoy it last night and I can't resist your too beautiful like an angel last night.I'm sorry, okay.(wink at her ).

Jihoon: Whatever.I'm tired, Can you let me sleep for 5minutes,please. 

Seungcheol: Sure, but in the car. We have to go now, Joohyun will arrive in a moment. 

Jihoon: Can't you just go by yourself. I'm sleepy. (Yawn )

Seungcheol: Nope. Come let's go and find mum before we go. 

Jihoon: Arraso. Let me go wash my face first. 

   Jihoon went to the bathroom and wash her face while Seungcheol search her mum,after that they said goodbye to Mrs Seungkwan.Seungcheol and Jihoon went into the car and went to the airport, Jihoon already fall asleep.They finally arrived at the airport, Seungcheol search for a parking spot and then wake his wife up. They walk into the airport and searching for Joohyun.Suddenly..

Joohyun:Unnie, Oppa. (Hug Jihoon)

Seungcheol: Yah, What about me. You already forget about your brother.(sulk)

Joohyun: Aigoo, Oppa.Don't be childish,you already grown up. I miss my sister-in-law more than you.(joke)

Jihoon: I miss you too, Joohyunnie. Come let's go back home, leave this man here alone. (Walk happily with Joohyun)

Joohyun: You're right. Let's go, unnie. I have lots of story to tell you. 

Seungcheol: Really this girls. Leave me alone like this. (Pout)

Jihoon: Hurry up, Oppa. Joohyunnie is tired here. 

Seungcheol: Fine,I'm coming. 

   On their way to the Choi's Mansion, Joohyun sit beside Jihoon, she told her some story about Aron, her studies and more. They chat until they arrived at the mansion,Seungcheol and Jihoon just sent Joohyun only, then they went to Jihoon's house.

Seungcheol: So, when are you going back to work? 

Jihoon: Next week.Why? 

Seungcheol: I want to set date to go for our honeymoon. 

Jihoon: How about this end of the month?I'm sure we have free time that week. 

Seungcheol: Ok. So, where do you want to go? 

Jihoon: Which place did they pick? 

Seungcheol: Mum said it's up to us.Where do you want to go? 

Jihoon: Can we go to New Zealand? I really want to go there. 

Seungcheol: Sure. Anything for you. 

Jihoon: Oppa, Have you went there for a trip? 

Seungcheol: Yup. With mum, dad and Joohyun and also Mingyu and his family. We went there went I was 10 like that.We always went overseas every year but since me and Mingyu had started studying at UK. They just come there to visit us. 

Jihoon: I've never been to overseas before except Japan since I studies there. 

Seungcheol: Ah, I see. It's ok, this will be our first trip together.(smile)

 

   They arrive at Jihoon's house,Jihoon hug her Omma and Appa,same goes for Seungcheol. They went inside and went to Jihoon's room, Wonwoo will sleep at the new room which before was the guest room but now it was her room.Jihoon's room now has a queen size bed with a romantic decorations for a couple. The paint wall was blue and white, very peaceful and relax.Seungcheol and Jihoon unpack their luggage and rest for a while, Jihoon brought a cup of coffee for her husband. 

Jihoon: Sorry, my room isn't as big as yours. 

Seungcheol: It's ok.As long as its comfortable, I'm okay with it. Come here, You said you tired right. 

Jihoon: Yeah, but I'm not tired now, I already slept on our way to airport and here. If you want to sleep go ahead,I'll help Omma with something. 

Seungcheol: No, Stay please. I want someone to company me when I'm sleepy.

Jihoon: Arraso. Wait here for a while. (Went out of the room)

Seungcheol: Where are you going?

-2 hour later -

Jihoon: Oppa... 

Seungcheol: Where were you? 

Jihoon: Sorry, I play video game with Chan and Wonwoo. Hihi.. 

Seungcheol: Why you didn't invite me to play that? I like video games too. (Pout)

Jihoon: I forgot,I remember your tired so I thought you would probably sleeping so I play with them. 

Seungcheol : You can play video games too?

Jihoon: Yeah,Chan and Wonwoo teach me how to play the video games. We always play during weekends.

Seungcheol: Oh... 

Jihoon: I know how about we play video games tonight. I ask Wonwoo and Chan to play too.Can we? 

Seungcheol: Sure, but I want to play with you only just the two of us.(kiss her cheek)

Jihoon: Alright, I ask Chan to put here in our room ok.(smile) 

Seungcheol: Ok.Come here,I wanna sleep with my official cute bear.

Jihoon:I'm not a bear.I thougt you were sleeping just now.(pout)

Seungcheol:Nope.I just on the phone with Shownu noona.You remember right?

Jihoon:Ah,I remember  now.She was bestfriend with Wonho.

Seungcheol:What did she told you about him?

Jihoon:She told me that Wonho was her bestfriend but because of someone they became enemy.

Seungcheol:Ah,I see.Ok,Forget about them.Now let's sleep my dear.I'm sleepy.(tired)

Jihoon:Ok.Would you like me to sing a song for you?(play with his hair)

Seungcheol:Sure.Any song you like.I'm ok with that.(closed his eyes)

Jihoon:Alright,Then I sing you your favourite song.

    Jihoon sing Seungcheol's favourite song while put him to sleep like a baby.After Jihoon finish the song,Seungcheol already fell a sleep with her hand caress his back lovely.She felt happy seing her husband's feuture upclosed,no wonder many girls fall in love with him because of his feutures physically and have a great career but she knows that he will always together with her no matter what.