Chapter 13

Bow That Playboy

     Today,is a very speacial day,It is Mr.Jisoo and Mrs.Jeonghan's anniversary.They held a party for their friends and families at their house.The party were prepare by Jihoon,Wonwoo and Chan,they prepare without their parents know.Mr.Jisoo and Mrs.Jeonghan are proud of their children on what have their done,All families gather at their house to celebrate it.Jihoon and Wonwoo talk with Seohyun and Nana..

Wonwoo:Wow,Seohyun unnie,Did Hanbin Oppa forget to gave you food?

Seohyun:Yah!How could you said that about Hanbin Oppa.(pout)

Nana:Seohyunnie,What Wonwoo said is true,it looks like he didn't gave you enough food,just look at you.You look thinner than before eventhought you pregnant

Seohyun:Of course,He gave me enough food but you guys know that I'm busy with the work at the hospital so I don't have enough time to eat.

Jihoon:Unnie,You need to take care of yourself and the baby too..

Seohyun:Arraso,Don't worry I have less my work there.Who make this kimbap,it's so delicious I said.

Nana:Omma made it.You know her famous kimbap,the most delicious kimbap ever.(proud)

Seohyun:Jinja,I should ask the receipi at Aunt Jooyeon later.I'm start to crave this you know..(smile)

Wonwoo:Unnie,When is your due?

Seohyun:Around next year about late March or early April.Don't worry I will come to your wedding,my dear.

Nana:Where's Minah?Isn't she supposed to come.(curious)

Jihoon:She can't come because her final exam around the corner.

Wonwoo:Ah,No wonder she said she was stress.

Seohyun:Well,who wouldn't be stress if you have final exam espeacially in Master.Hey,Where are the boys?(curious)

Jihoon:Yeah,you right,we've been talk here we didn't realised them.

Nana:There they are.(point to a group of man who came to them).Where have you been?

Hanbin:Just chat for awhile and get some food for you girls.

  Hanbin,Hyungsik(Nana's husband),Seungcheol and Mingyu place a plate of food infront of the girls.

Seohyun:Wow!It looks delicious.

Hanbin:Chagiya,Eat slowly,don't want you to choke your food.

Wonwoo:Wow,Hanbin Oppa is so sweet,Seohyun unnie.

Mingyu:Hey,I'm also a sweet and romantic guy too,you know.(jealous)

Wonwoo:Oh,Really.Show me that you are sweet and romantic person.

Mingyu:Really,Right now.Are you sure Lee Wonwoo?(smirk)

Nana:Ok,Enough.If you want to prove it,not here please.

   Then,Suddenly someone come greet them..

SinB:Anyeonghasaeyo.

Seohyun:Ommo,SinB ah,Long time no see.(hug SinB)

SinB:Hello,Unnie.I'm a bit busy lately.Congratulation to be a mother,unnie.(smile)

Jihoon:Unnie,Have you eaten yet?

SinB:Ah,I already ate just want to see you because I have work to do.

Jihoon:Ah,I see.Thanks for coming,anyway,Unnie.

Seohyun:How about we chat when you free,SinB ah.I have a lot of stories that I want to tell you.

SinB:Sure,Unnie.You can ask Jihoon about my number.Well,I guess I'll leave now.Goodbye.(smile)

  SinB left.What Jihoon doesn't know that Seungcheol felt a bit angry about Jihoon and SinB.

Nana:How do you know her,Seohyun?(curious)

Seohyun:She's a senior of Jihoon in university.Her brother,Hoya is my partner in our mentor mentee program at the college.I met her during the summer vacation and that time,her brother said she study the same university as Jihoon.Don't worry,Oppa.I don't have any feeling to him anymore just a friend.

Hanbin:I trust you,dear.(kiss her cheek)

Wonwoo:Excuse me,no kissing at the public.

Mingyu:Let me give you a kiss if you want.(wink at her)

   Everybody laugh and tease Wonwoo.It was night time,They already finish cleaned the mess from the party.Jihoon realised something,she didn't see or talk to Seungcheol after SinB when back home,It's like he avoid her everytime she approved him.She went inside her room and saw Seungcheol already sleep with his back facing her.

Jihoon:Oppa...Are you okay?

Seungcheol:Just sleep(cold tone)

Jihoon:O...kay.(dissapointed)

Seungcheol:You know I hate people lie to me.(angry)

Jihoon:I'm sorry,Oppa.(sad)

Seungcheol:You think if you said sorry,It will changed thing.I hate a liar.(angry)

  Jihoon stay silent.What Seungcheol didn't know is Jihoon is crying but she doesn't want him to know.So they sleep after a conflict argue.Jihoon wake around 1 o'clock and see her husband sleep soundly,she decided to either sleep at the sofa or the bedroom next door,and decided to sleep at the sofa because if she sleep at the bedroom next door,her family will ask her why she sleep there.Eventhough is uncomfortable but she want to give some time for her husband to calm down for awhile.

  Next day,Jihoon wake up with her back hurt.She see Seungcheol gone,he must have wake up early.Jihoon felt her tears drop,it feel hurt when her husband ignored her.She went to wash up and dress comfortable then she went to the kitchen and saw everyone is there except Seungcheol and Mingyu.

Chan:Noona,Come and eat with us.

Wonwoo:Oh,If you're looking for Seungcheol Oppa,he went to his office for urgent meeting with Mingyu Oppa.

Jihoon:Oh,Okay.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Jihoon,are you ok?You look pale?

Jihoon:Oh,It's nothing,Omma.I'm fine.(smile)

Mr.Jisoo:You sure,Jihoon.

Jihoon:Yes Appa.Don't worry,I'm fine.

  -3weeks later-

   Seungcheol still avoid Jihoon eventhough she had explain to him,but he still didn't forgive her,Every night she will cry,they sleep in separate room now.Jihoon sleep in a room that should for their kids in the future,she miss all her moment with him.There something that Jihoon didn't told Seungcheol,It was supposed to be a great news but she only shared with Wonwoo,MIngyu,Soonyung and Seokmin only,Jihoon now pregnant for 8weeks now and she kept the secret about it from Seungcheol.She told her twin,Wonwoo about them because Wonwoo and Mingyu see something wrong with Jihoon and Seungcheol.Seungcheol went to Jeju Island to see his newest project and some relaxation there from all his poblem,he also miss his wife but what his wife done to him it's like too much pain for him.

   One day,Wonwoo come to check Jihoon since yesterday she didn't pick up her call.To Wonwoo surprised,Jihoon was fainted and saw red blood at her long skirt.Wonwoo call Mingyu to sent Jihoon to the hospital nearby,On their way to the hospital,Wonwoo call her parents while Mingyu call his uncle to inform about Jihoon.In the hospital,everyone felt worried about Jihoon's condition.Mingyu try to call Seungcheol but he didn't pick up the phone.Mr.Jeonghan already crying with Mrs.Seungkwan.

Mrs.Jeonghan:What will happend to her,Seungkwan-ah.I'm worried right now.(cry)

Mrs.Seungkwan:Me too,Unnie.I'm also worried about her.I'm sorry for what Seungcheol do to her.(cry)

Mrs.Jeonghan:It's ok,Seungkwan-ah.It's not your fault that they fight.

  Then,a doctor name Seulgi come out from Jihoon's room.Everyone rush to her.

Mr.Jisoo:How's my daughter,doctor?

Dr.Seulgi:Well,I have a bad news for everyone and I hope you okay.

Chan:What is it?

Dr.Seulgi:I'm sadly to said she got abortion,due to her falls and we're fail to save the baby but she's okay now.Just don't make her too stress because she still need to be in observd from us.

 Everyone shocked abut the news.They worried about Jihoon,they still didn't tell Seungcheol about it since he's at Jeju-do.

Dr.Seulgi:Don't worry,if anything happend,I will inform to Dr.Seohyun about her.

Mr.Hansol:Thank you,doctor.

Dr.Seulgi:My pleasure,You can see her but please don't make stress ok.

  Mrs.Jeonghan and Mrs.Seungwan went inside Jihoon's room while the others stay outside to calm themselves,Mingyu try to call Seungcheol but fail.

  -At Jeju-do-

   Seungcheol right now just come back from a meeting with an important person,his phone didn't have battery so he charged his phone while he went take a bath.Then,he went to have a dinner and suddenly he saw someone come near him,it's SinB.He tried to act like he didn't notice her but SinB know he tried to avoid her.

SinB:Hye there,Seungcheol.

Seungcheol;What are you doing here?(angry)

SinB:I'm here to see you of course.

Seungcheol:You already know we are over long time ago remember.

SinB:I know.

Seungcheol:Then,What?(curious)

SinB:I'm here to make things right.(smile)

Seungcheol:What are you talking about,I don't get it?

SinB:I've already know about what happend between you and Jihoon.

Seungcheol:So?

SinB:I'm here to fixed it.

Seungcheol:What do you mean?

SinB:Jihoon told me about you guys.Yes,we planned to make you jealous but we didn't expect you to hate her.At first,I thought I'm going to crush your relationship with her but seeing Jihoon a very kind girl,I've ever met you deserve her better.Please don't make her suffer,she can't take anymore if you keep ignore her.You said you love her but what have you done,avoid her.Seungcheol,Everybody makes mistakes but please give her another chanceIt's not her fault about this,I plan it to prove that you love her and she love you.

Seungcheol:I...(speechless)

SinB:There's something that I want to tell you but I can't said it since Jihoon said don't told you about it.But I think you deserved to hear what I'm going to tell you.

Seungcheol:What is it?Please tell me..(begging)

SinB:Jihoon pregnant for 8 weeks now.

Seungcheol:What!!(surprised)

SinB:Yes,She's pregnant and it's your child.But because of your attitude,you ignore her she doesn't want to tell about the news to you.You hurt her so much,she had suffer enough.She need your accompany during her first week of pregancy but you ignore her.She cry every night,she even call me,Wonwoo about her morning sickness.What are you,Seungcheol?You're supposed to take care of her.(dissapointed)

Seungcheol:I'm sorry.I didn''t know about it.(sad)

SinB:Don't said sorry to me but to your wife,Jihoon.She deserve it.Please Seungcheol don't make her suffer.Please come back to her,She miss you.

Seungcheol:I will be back tomorrow.I promised.

SinB:Thanks,Seungcheol.You should be grateful you got Jihoon as your wife.(smile)

Seungcheol:Yeah,you're right.I do lucky to have her.(smile)

SinB:Well,I better get going now.See you,Seungcheol.

Seungcheol:SinB-ah.Thanks for everything.

SinB:No prob.It's my job to solve your problem.Bye.

Seungcheol:Bye.

   After SinB left,Seungcheol realised he miss Jihoon.He can't wait to come back home tomorrow.Hearing the news about his wife pregnant,really make him feel happy.Maybe if he didn't over egoist he maybe the first person to know about it.Then,he went back to his room and unplug the charger at his phone and on his phone tht has been long off.He saw many calls fom his family espeacially from Mingyu and suddenly he felt something doesn't feel right.He worried if anything happend to them.He call Mingyu.

Mingyu:Hello!

Seungcheol:Mingyu,It's me Seungcheol hyung.

Mingyu:Hyung,Thank goodness you call back.Where were you?

Seungcheol:Sorry,I'm a bit busy today.I will be back tomorrow morning.

Mingyu:I see...

Seungcheol;Mingyu-ah..

Mingyu:Yes,Hyung..

Seungcheol:How's Jihoon?(worried)

Mingyu:Well,Hyung.This is why I call you.

Seungcheol:Why did something happened to her?(worried)

Mingyu:We are at the hospital.

Seungcheol:Ah,You guys check the condition of the baby.How's the baby?

Mingyu:Hyung,How do you know about it?(surprised)

Seungcheol:I will tell you later.So how was it?

Mingyu:Well,Jihoon had abortion.

Seungcheol:What?How?Are they ok?(worry)

Mingyu:She's okay now.This morning,Wonwoo went to check her and saw she fainted and many bloods so we took her to the hospital.The doctor said she had abortion,they fail to save the baby because of the fall.

Seungcheol:No,This can't be happened.You're not joking right.(dissbelieved)

Mingyu:I know,You can't take the news,hyung.But whatever happened please come here.Jihoon need you,she keep crying.Everyone worried about her.(worry)

Seungcheo:Arraso,I will be back tomorrow first in the morning.Can you pick me up,Mingyu at the airport?

Mingyu:Sure,Hyung.Message me when you're in the airplane.

Seungcheol:Arraso.Mingyu,please ask Wonwoo to take care of Jihoon for me.

Mingyu:Yes,Hyung.I guess see you tomorrow then.You should sleep now hyung.It's getting late right now.

Seungcheol:Arraso.Se you tomorrow.Said hello for me to the others.Bye.

Mingyu:Bye,Hyung.

   Seungcheol feel a bit tired,His a bit worried about Jihoon's condition.He really want to hug and kiss her like before,he really happy for being a tittle of a father but everything is ruined because of him.Now,Jihoon has abortion,he worry about her.Will Jihoon forgave him?He knew that went he went back home,he promised to himself that he has to take good care of his wife.He felt a sleep after thinking what will happend.He can't wait to go back home tomorrow.