Chapter 12

Bow That Playboy

   It's been 4 month since Seungcheol and Jihoon got married.They went to New Zealand last week because Seungcheol have lots of work to do at the office,after he had done his work,they went to New Zealand for a week and then went back to Korea.Jihoon doesn't know that Seungcheol had bought a new house for them.His going to tell her during the weekend because during weekday,she's been busy lately at the cafe to celebrate the cafe 3rd year anniversary.Jihoon felt bad to her husband since she been busy with the cafe and also for preparation for her twin's wedding.Yup,Wonwoo and Mingyu had engaged a month now and they going to get married during winter holiday because they want to have a white snow concept,their favourite season.Right now,Seungcheol is at their new house checking for the surprise,he satisfied on the work done of the house.Jihoon will be back at 6pm and he will pick her up at the cafe,today he didn't went to work but just for 1 meeting than didn't went back to his office,to prepare the surprise for his lovely wife.He already told Wonwoo that his going to pick Jihoon up today.That evening,Seungcheol is waiting for Jihoon infront of the cafe.He also bought his wife's favourite flower,Daisy on his way to the cafe.Then,he see Jihoon come out of the cafe with Jooheon and Baekho,Seungcheol a bit jealous seen his wife with other man but since he know the staff of the cafe,he need to trust his wife.Jihoon saw her husband in the car,she went there after chat with Jooheon and Baekho.

Jihoon:Hello,Oppa(cheerful)

Seungcheol:You look happy today.Waeyo?(smile)

Jihoon:I'm just happy because you pick me up today.I suddenly feel proud.(smile)

Seungcheol:Sorry,that I've been busy these days with many project that I've got.(kiss her hand)

Jihoon:It's ok.I also feel sorry for been busy too,you know our cafe aniversary is just around the corner plus Wonwoo's wedding preparation.(sad)

Seungcheol:Looks like,we've been busy lately.Come let's go back home,Shall we.(smile)

Jihoon:Okay.What do you want for dinner,I'm hungry right now.It's been long time we haven't ate together.

Seungcheol:Anything nice especially your cooking.(wink at her)

Jihoon:Then,I see what we have inside the fridge then I think what to cook for dinner,ok..

Seungcheol:Arraso.

    Seungcheol drive the car safely to the place where he want to bring her to,he hope that she will like it.Later,Jihoon notice they weren't even went to the road they usually drive to the Choi's mansion.Jihoon confuse for awhile,

Jihoon:Oppa...(confuse)

Seungcheol:Yes,my dear.

Jihoon:Aren't we are going back home?(confuse)

Seungcheol:Yes,we are going back home,Why,my dear?

Jihoon:But this isn't the road to mum and dad's house.Where are we going?(confuse)

Seungcheol:We're going somewhere.I know you would like it for sure.(smile)

Jihoon:Where are we going?

Seungcheol:It's a surprised.You need to closed you're eyes with these.(gave a scarf)

Jihoon:What is this for?(confuse)

Seungcheol:Just closed your eyes with this,so don't took off the scarf until I ask you too untide it.

Jihoon:If you said so.

   Jihoon tied the scarf around her eyes,she is thinking a possible place,where is her husband want to go.Is he taking her to a dinner?Or maybe to the park?Suddenly,she felt a hand grab her wrist and took her outside of the car.She still blindfold because he didn't gave instruction to untied the scarf,

Seungcheol:We're here.I want you too stand still right here for a moment.

Jihoon:Arraso.

Seungcheol:When I count to 3,untied the scarf okay.

Jihoon:Neh.

Seungcheol:1.........2..........3,untied the scarf.

   Jihoon untied the scarf and to her surprised,she is infront of a beautiful house.The house is like Choi's Mansion but a bit smaller.She still surprised and confused,whose house is these.

Jihoon:Whose house is this?(confuse)

Seungcheol:Well my dear,Welcome to JiCheol Mansion.You like it?

Jihoon:Wait,This is our house?(surprise)

Seungcheol:Yeah,I've bought it before we got married.I ask Wonwoo about your dream house,so I combined your dream house with mine.I thought about moving after we got married but we've been busy so I have to postponed the surprised,hope you like it.Come let's go inside,I want to show you inside the house.

   Seungcheol hold Jihoon's hand and went inside the house.The interior of the house is really beautiful,the concept was modern contemporary .The concept was really suit them both,it has 6 rooms,5 room at upstairs and a room at downstair.Their main room which i their room is really beautiful with a king size bed and a huge picture of them on their wedding hang on the wall,inside the bathroom it has a bath tub that fit for 2 people,Jihoon saw the bathtub and her cheek turn pink,Seungcheol saw Jihoon's blush,kiss her cheek.Then,Seungcheol point at 2 rooms where he said those rooms are for their children,Jihoon blush again,he chuckle on how cute is she.After that,he took her outside the house and she see a swimming pool and also a BBQ place,they also have a garden of Jihoon's favourite flowers.It was a really peaceful place to rest,she feel proud of her husband because her dream house has become dream come true.

Seungcheol:So,How was the house.Do you like it?

Jihoon:I love it,Oppa.Gomawo.(hug him)

Seungcheol:I know you would like it.Come let's go to the kitchen,I'm hungry.(grin)

Jihoon:I see what inside the fridge.

   Jihoon open the fridge and she didn't expected to have a full ingredients of food inside it.She scan inside it and just a sec,she already know what to cook.She know he will like it.So,Jihoon took out all the ingredient to make Sausaged Army Stew and Fried Rice with Kimchi.She begin cooking and ask Seungcheol to the living room and watch tv for a while.After she finish cooking,she was surprise that the table has prepared and her husband already in the kitchen,smiling at her.The dinner was romantic since they feed each other and Seungcheol gave Jihoon flowers and pick-up line words(so chessy),Seungcheol help wash dishes while Jihoon play with Neureungi(Seungcheol's pet puppy).The puppy sleep in the basket on a comfy blanket. It was the puppy that Seungcheol had ask Jihoon to take care while he went outstation when Jihoon was his staff, even she had named to be like the puppy's mum since Seungcheol call himself as dad to the puppy. Seungcheol join Jihoon watch tv, they cuddle and feed each other with strawberries.Right now is 11:00 pm,Jihoon already sleep at the sofa with Seungcheol's head on her lap.Seungcheol see Jihoon already sleep,get up and carry her bridal style to their room,he put her gentle on the bed and cover with the blanket and sleep beside her.He kiss her forehead and suddenly she hug him like hugging a teddy bear.It was a speacial memory for them being husband-wife.

  The next day,it was weekend and Seungcheol wake up to see an empty space beside him,it looks like his wife already wake up.He stands and went searching his wife in the kitchen.Jihoon wakes up early to prepare breakfast for them because later they need to go somewhere to buy for a party,they decided to make warm-house party to celebrate their new living in a new house.They invited their families,friends and their new neighbours,they also invite Doyoon and Kris and they free that time.Jihoon make toast,fried eggs and bacon with a hot coffee,it was her husband's favourite breakfast.Seungcheol went downstair after taking bath and see his wife cooking.

Seungcheol:Morning(kiss her cheek)

Jihoon:Morning.(smile)

Seungcheol:what are you going to do today?(backhug her)

Jihoon:I think we can went shopping for the party for tomorrow night.Are you busy today?

Seungcheol:I have a meeting with Shownu noona but it will be after lunch time.

Jihoon:Oh,I know you go meet Shownu Unnie and I stay at the cafe while wait for you after that,we went shopping.

Seungcheol:Okay.

 *Sorry I skip the party part because I don't know what to write*

-6 Weeks later-

    Someone just arrived at Incheon Airport.She is looking for someone and wanting to know what had happened here since she went oversea to study.She just got inform that her bestfriend long ago is her rival right now.It is because she ask her bestfriend to keep a look out on her boyfriend but what had happened,her boyfriend already marry with someone.On the other place,Someone just got inform that her ex-bestfriend has arrived at Seoul last week,It was Doyoon who got inform that SinB who just arrived at Seoul.SinB is Seungcheol's ex girlfriend,she broke up with Seungcheol because they had to go overseas for studies,she went to Australlia while Seungcheol study at United Kingdom and she didn't make promised to be together after they complete studies.One thing about SinB is What she want,She get it.It doesnt matter if its impossible to get but for her if she want that,she make many plans for what she want.Doyoon already told Seungcheol about SinB arrival,he need to protect Jihoon because SinB will do anything just to get Seungcheol.What Doyoon and Seungcheol didn't know is,SinB already know Jihoon,they were sunbae-hoobae during university.They met at a cafe near Pledis Holding and exchange number.JIhoon already know about SinB from Doyoon,Jihoon once met her at Japan when she was still studying there,she didn't tell Seungcheol that she knows SinB before Doyoon told Jihoon about SinB's arrival. 

  It was a beautiful day, Jihoon received a message from SinB to meet her at a cafe. She agree to meet her privately without her husband know,she knows if she ask permission from him,he didn't let her see his ex-girlfriend.So,She's going to meet her after her work shift done at 15:00(3pm).Jihoon went inside the cafe and see SinB,SinB noticed her...

SinB:Jihoon-ah.. (Cheerfull) 

Jihoon:Unnie, I miss you.. (Hug her) 

SinB:Miss you too, You look gorgeous, my dear. 

Jihoon :Thanks. Unnie, how are you? 

SinB:Well, I'm good as usual but a little bit lonely. (Pout) 

Jihoon :Where is Minwoo Oppa? Are you still together? 

SinB:Minwoo Oppa is kinda busy lately. Even I arrived here, he didn't pick me up fron the airport. But tonight, he promise to take me for a dinner. 

  They chat for a while  about their moment during university until...

Jihoon:Unnie,Can I ask you something? 

SinB:Sure,What is it? (Curious) 

Jihoon:Do you know Choi Seungcheol? 

SinB:Choi Seungcheol? I know him, why? 

Jihoon:What's relationship you with him? 

SinB:He was my boyfriend before I went overseas to study.Then,we broke up but we didn't promise each other to be together again. I don't have any relationship with him anymore, we even lost contact since the day we broke up. 

Jihoon:Do you still love him?(panic)

SinB:Jihoon,Why do you ask this kind of questions? Do you know him? 

Jihoon :Well, unnie. You know I'm married right. 

SinB :Yes. 

Jihoon :Actually Choi Seungcheol is my husband. 

SinB:Seriously (shock) 

Jihoon :Yes unnie. That's why I ask you those questions. Doyoon told me that you and her were rivals now and she said that you come back because you want to get Seungcheol Oppa back.Is it true?

SinB :Jihoon,Yes it's true about me and Doyoon being a rivals now but it isn't about him.It's about something else.You don't have to worry about me stealing your husband,I've already have Minwoo Oppa.(smile) 

Jihoon :Then what,should we tell them? 

SinB :Ah,I know. Let's pretend that I want him back because I want to test how deep is his love to you. How's that? 

Jihoon :You mean you pretend to hate me because I stole him from you infront of them. 

SinB:Yup. I know you can act really well. 

Jihoon :I don't know, I feel guilty to him. 

SinB :You don't have to worry, it is to test his love to you. Can he protected you from anyone. It's just for a while until I got marry with Minwoo Oppa. 

Jihoon :If that's what you want then, ok.but please unnie don't hurt me much. 

SinB:Arraso. I won't hurt you,I promise.Well, I gotta go now, I'm going to meet my friend later. So I see you when free time. (Hug Jihoon) 

Jihoon :OK, unnie. Hope we can do this.

SinB :alright, So, bye. (Waved her hand) 

 

  Later that evening,JIhoon went to her cousin's house,Seohyun since she miss her since they busy with their jobs.Seungcheol will be back after dinner since he has an important meeting to attend.When Jihoon has arrived at Seohyun's appartment,she saw Seohyun's husband,Hanbin at the parking lot with some bags of groceries.Jihoon run to Hanbin...

Jihoon:Hanbin Oppa...(shout)

Hanbin:Ommo,Jihoonie(hug her).

Jihoon:Oppa,let me help you with those.

Hanbin:Gomawo.Where is Seungcheol?

Jihoon:He has a meeting,I was bored after work so I decided to come here.I miss Unnie and Oppa.

Hanbin:Well,you know Seohyun,she's busy with her work at the hospital and I'm busy with my music company.Come let's go,she must be waiting for us.

Jihoon:Arraso.

   When,Hanbin and Jihoon arrive infront of HanSeo's appartment,Hanbin press some codes to open the door.They supposed to greet by Seohyun but what they hear that someone vomit in the bathroom.They put the grocerries in the kitchen and run to the bathroom and see Seohyun vomit and her face is pale,Hanbin and Jihoon are worry of her so they decided to carry her to the hospital nearby.Jihoon is waiting them outside the ward,she already called her aunt Taeyeon and Uncle Leeteuk and also her cousins Suho and Minho,Seohyun's brothers,they arrived several minutes later.Then,Hanbin come out from the ward where Seohyun is,they all look worry,

Mr.Leeteuk:Hanbin-ah,How's Seohyun?Is she ok?(panic)

Hanbin:She's ok but the doctor said she has to stay here for a few days.

Minho:Why?What's happened to Seohyunnie?

Hanbin:I've had a news for all of you.(smile)

Suho:Why are you smilling,Seohyun is in there sick while you here smiling.(angry)

Mrs.Taeyeon:Suho-ah,Calm down will you.This is hospital,behave of yourself.(scold Suho)

Suho:Sorry,Omma.Mian,Hanbin-ah.

Hanbin:It's ok,hyung.

Jihoon:So,what's the news Oppa?

Hanbin:Ah,Well Seohyun had to stay here because she has something in her stomach.

Mrs.Taeyeon:WHAT..Maybe she have a cancer.No It can't be.(panic)

Hanbin:Omma,relax,It's not cancer.

Jihoon:If not cancer,then what?(confused)

Hanbin:Well,around 7 more months,Omma and Appa will be grandparents.

Mr.Leeteuk:Really.(surprised),We're going to be grandparents.(hug his wife)

Minho:Wow,I'm going to be an uncle.(happy)

Jihoon:How's unnie?

Hanbin:She's okay.The doctor said she need rest more.Omma,Appa you can come in,Seohyun want to see you.

Mrs.Taeyeon:Arraso,Come Oppa let's go see my precious daughter.(drag her husband into the room)

Suho:Good job,Hanbin-ah.I hope you take care of her really well.

Hanbin:Neh,Hyung(salute)

  Hanbin went inside the ward leaving Minho,Suho and Jihoon...

Minho:Jihoonnie,Where is Seungcheol?Did you come here alone?

Jihoon:Seungcheol Oppa has a meeting,I come to Seohyun unnie's appartment,then we saw her in the bathroom so we decided to go here.

Suho:Where's your car?It's already late night right now,Jihoonie.

Jihoon:My car is at Unnie's appartment,I guess I went back with taxi then.

Minho:No,It's already late night.You're a girl,don't cause troubles.Call Seungcheol or we will sent you back.

Jihoon;Arraso,I'll call him then.

  Jihoon call Seungcheol but he didn't pick up her call.She tries again but it's the same he didn't pick up the call.

Suho:So?

Jihoon:He didn't pick up his call.(pout)

Minho:Well,it's look like we have to sent you then.Ok.

Jihoon:Arraso.

  Minho,Jihoon and Suho visit Seohyun first then they went back.The boys sent Jihoon back home safely.

Jihoon:Gomawo,Oppa.See you next time.

Minho:Arraso.If anything happens call us.

Suho:Tommorrow,we will sent your car,arraso.

Jihoon:It's ok,Oppa.I can get my car with Seungcheol Oppa.

Minho:Ok.We see you next time.say hello to Seungcheol from us.

Jihoon:Arraso.Oppa.Bye-bye(happy)

Minho & Suho:Bye,Jihoonnie.(smile)

  Jihoon went inside the house and see her husband sleeping peaceful on the sofa.She went there and wake him up.

Jihoon:Oppa,Wake up.(whisper)

Seungcheol:Uhm,Chagiya you're back(place his head on her lap)

Jihoon:Mian,I call you several time but you didn't pick up.(sad)

Seungcheol:Oh,Mian.I forgot to re-silent the phone and my phone is upstair charging.Where were you?

Jihoon:I'm from the hospital.(smile)

Seungcheol:Hospital?Why,are you sick?(worried)

Jihoon:No,It's not me.It's Seohyun Unnie,She's pregnant for 2 months now.Isn't it excited.I cant wait to see Oppa and Unnie's child.(smile)

Seungcheol:Well,I cant wait to see our child then.(wink at her)

Jihoon:We have to be patient,maybe someday we will have them.(smile)

Seungcheol:Kaja,I'm tired.I can't sleep without my official bear.

Jihoon:I'm not a bear and just now you were sleeping peaceful without me here.(pout)

Seungcheol:I'm not sleeping ,I just take a nap while wait for you.

Jihoon:Yeah,right.(stand up)

Seungcheol:Wait,Where are you going?

Jihoon:I'm going to the room ofcourse,I want to take a bath and then straight to bed.

Seungcheol:Wait

Jihoon:What?

  Seungcheol come closer to Jihoon and suddenly he carried her bridal style to their room.She is now blushing on what his doing to her.

Jihoon:YAH!Put me down,I can walk ok,You said you're tired but you carry me to the room.

Seungcheol:Well,I got some energy by seeing my lovely wife.(wink).I know you like me carry you right.(wink at her)

Jihoon:Whatever.(blush)

Seungcheol:I love you,Jihoon

Jihoon:I love you too,Oppa(kiss his lip)