Chapter 2

Bow That Playboy

 It's the day that Seungcheol and Jihoon have waiting for.It was their 2nd anniversary.It was the day Jihoon wants to tell to all her family member espeacially her beloved husband,Seungcheol.That morning,they woke up as usual.Jihoon didnt went work since she still sick.So,Seungcheol went work like usual but he got something speacial today from Jihoon.Seungcheol when downstair to go to kitchen where Jihoon is.Jihoon was focusing on cooking untill she didnt realised her husband is looking at her for a few minutes.Seungcheol slowly went to his wife without any noise.

Seungcheol:Good morning(whisper at her ear)

Jihoon:AHHHH!!Omo oppa,you surprise me.

Seungcheol:Sorry,It's just that you busy with your work,you didnt even realised I was there.

Jihoon:Really,I'm sorry Oppa.Its just I want to make it perfect since today our speacial day.

Seungcheol:You know all you do to me is perfect and special.I like your cooking.I miss you already.

Jihoon:Aigoo..Oppa we just seen an hour ago.Now you saw me.

Seungcheol:I know.

Jihoon:Oppa,can you wait at dining table please.I'm almost finish this.

Seungcheol:Okay,but hurry up.You know I miss you every seconds.

Jihoon:Stop being too chessy oppa.If I finish this faster.I will be there with you faster.Arraso?

Seungcheol:Alright.See you

  

  So Jihoon continue do the cooking.Today she make pancake that she just learn from her mom,Mrs.Jeonghan.So she want to make it since it was Seungcheol and her speacial day.Jihoon hope Seungcheol will like it..

Sungcheol:Yeobo,hurry up.I miss you already.

Jihoon:Yes,I'm coming.

Seungcheol:What took you so long?

Jihoon:What its was just 10minutes.I forget where I put the honey.So,I went searching for it.Mianhae(do aegyeo)

Seungcheol:Arasso.Apologies accepted.So can we have breakfast together?

Jihoon:Yeah,sure.I hope you like it.I just learn from Omma.Sorry,if it doesnt taste good.

Jihoon gave Seungcheol 3pancakes with honey syrup with strawberry shaped of a heart.

Seungcheol:Wow.It looks delicious.

Seungcheol taste the pancake while Jihoon patiently want to know how it taste.

Jihoon:So?Haw whats it?

Seungcheol:It was delicious my dear,I love it.Hope you make it more in the future.

Jihoon:Chincha.Gomawo Oppa.Hurry finish your breakfast oppa.You dont want to be late right.

Seungcheol:Arraso.

  After breakfast,Sungcheol went to take his briefcase at the living room and went to wear his shoes.As usual,Jihoon will give him a kiss at cheek.But...

Seungcheol:Jihoon ah,come here.

Jihoon:Waeyo?

Seungcheol:Since today was our speacial day can I get something speacial today before when to work?

Jihoon:Like what?

Seungcheol:Like this...Close your eye.

    Jihoon was about to ask more but she felt her pink lips got crash with a pair of soft lips.When,Jihoon open her eyes,she saw Seungcheol kiss her passionatly.They continue untill Seungcheol got a call from Junhui,his assistant.They broke the kiss.

Seungcheol:Do you like it?

Jihoon:Of course I like it.Gomawo oppa.

Seungcheol:I'm glad you like it.Well,see you this evening.

Jihoon:Okay.I'm going to miss you oppa.

Seungcheol:Me too.Bye Jihonnie.Muah(he sent her a flying kiss)

Jihoon:Bye oppa.Be carefull.Saranghaeyo Choi Seungcheol.

Seungcheol:Neh,Saranghaeyo Lee Jihoon.

      Seungcheol when in his car and when to his office.Jihoon know Seungcheol been too cheesy this day.She cant wait to see how her husband going to react about their baby.She cares her stomach lovely.Her family and friends already know about it.Only Seungcheol didnt know.Jihoon ask everone to keep it as a secret..She cant wait for tonight party.Seungcheol and Jihoon invite all their family and friends for their celebration.