Chapter 15

Bow That Playboy

  A few weeks later,Jihoon is at the Choi's mansion since Mrs.Seungkwan want to take care of her while Seungcheol is at his office.Sometimes,Mrs.Jeonghan came there to see her daughter with Wonwoo and Mingyu.Every night,Jihoon crying knowing that she really miss her husband so much,she always said to Wonwoo and Mingyu about it but still she in confused on why she doesn't want to said that she miss Seungcheol so much in front of him or sent him a messages.It's not that Seungcheol didn't care of Jihoon anymore,everyday he will make sure he messages his wife.Mrs.Seungkwan came into Jihoon's room because she knows if Jihoon and Seungcheol didnt solve any their problem,she will help.

Mrs.Seungkwan: Jihoon,Can I come in?

Jihoon:Sure,mum.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jihoon,Is there anything that you want to tell me about?

Jihoon:No…nothing,mum.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jihoon-ah,I know it’s about Seungcheol.Maybe I can help.

Jihoon been quiet

Mrs.Seungkwan:Jihoon,It’s hurt seeing you like this.You think I didn’t notice,and also your mum also notice it.She keep it quiet because she knows you didn’t want to tell it.(hug her)

Jihoon:Mum..(cry),I miss..him.I really miss Seungcheol.(cry)

Mrs.Seungkwan:I know you really miss him.I miss the moment when you both are happy.

Jihoon:It’s my fault mum.If I didn’t tell him about my plan,we wouldn’t be like this and the baby….(cry)

Mrs.Seungkwan: Hush,Jihoon. It’s not your fault for what had happened,maybe there is something that need to learn. Everybody makes mistakes, my dear. Now, go get some sleeps, tomorrow you’re going back to work right.

Jihoon: Yes, mum.Good night. (smile)

Mrs.Seungkwan: Good night, Jihoon.

Jihoon: Uhm...Mum...

Mrs.Seungkwan: Yes, Jihoon.

Jihoon: Thanks for everything.

Mrs. Seungkwan: It’s nothing. You’re my precious daughter-in-law.

    Meanwhile, Seungcheol is on his way back home. Usually he went straight to his and Jihoon’s house but today, his mum wants him to stay at the Choi’s mansion. After Jihoon can come back home from the hospital, he always stay at their house while his wife at his parent’s house. He knew that his action will make them both suffer but it’s for the best. He really wants to solve their problem fast so they can be together like before. He arrives at the Choi’s mansion; it is dark inside maybe everyone has slept already. He went to his room upstairs but before he could open the door, he can hear a sobbing sound. Jihoon cry while talk with her best friend, Seokmin on the phone.

Jihoon: Seokmin-ah, what should I do?

Seokmin: Try talk to him, unnie.

Jihoon: How? He’s been busy lately and he always stay at our house not at his parent’s house,we live separated now. (cry)

Seokmin:Message him then.

Jihoon:I can’t,I don’ know why.I miss him…

Seokmin:I know.Unnie,The only way to solve it,try talk with him.

Jihoon:Alright,I’ll try talk to him.

Seokmin:I have to hung up,unnie.Minyoung is crying right now.

Jihoon:Ok.Good night,Seokmin-ah.

      Jihoon didn’t know that Seungcheol heard their conversation.After her call with Seokmin,she was surprise to see her husband at the door.She quickly wipes her tears and went to the bathroom to wash her face,while Seungcheol waits for his turn to go to the bathroom.Jihoon went out of the bathroom and Seungcheol went to the bathroom,they didn’t talk nor look at each other.When the bathroom door close,Jihoon felt that her tears falls more,she felt they become like strangers.She really want to said she really miss Seungcheol so much and hug him but she can’t.She fell asleep with the tears still flow making the pillow a bit wet.Seungcheol had finish taking a bath and change into comfortable clothe,he also feel that he has no relationship with Jihoon anymore.Seungcheol feel hurt seeing his wife crying,Mingyu told him to comfort her but he can’t feeling that his wife still need more space between them.While his about to sleep,suddenly he heard something from Jihoon who is having a nightmare.

Jihoon:No,Don’t…Please don’t…Don’t leave me,please..I love you…I miss you...Choi Seungcheol,I love you.I’m sorry..(cry)

Seungcheol hug his wife with love,then suddenly Jihoon hug him back feeling their memories come back. Jihoon had sleep peacefully now with the help of her husband’s touch.Seungcheol continue sleep while hug his wife,his heartbeat become faster.

Seungcheol:I love you too,Choi Jihoon.I’m sorry I makes you suffer like this.(kiss her forehead)I will never leave you again,I promise..(hug her)

The next day,It is weekend,Seungcheol had no activity at his office.So he went jogging with Mingyu who want to spent time with his cousin.Jihoon waking up after having a good sleep,it feels like she can sleep last night,today is her first day to go to work at the Café after a few days holiday.She gets ready to go there while she’s having a breakfast,Seungcheol just come back with Mingyu.They are sweating so much,Wonwoo already gave her husband a towel and Mingyu gave her a kiss at the cheek.Jihoon was about to do the same to Seungcheol but she already see him went to their room,she felt dissappointed.Mingyu,Wonwoo and Mrs.Seungkwan saw what had happened to Jihoon and Seungcheol,they feel bad to them.Jihoon stands up and was ready to go to work with Wonwoo.Before they went to the cafe,Mingyu gave a kiss at Wonwoo’s cheek and Wonwoo do the same to Mingyu.Jihoon feel envy to her twin sister,she is hoping that Seungcheol do the same what Mingyu do.She guess,her relationship with him will never be solve.She had suffer enough,missing her husband teases,kisses and many more.She want to make more memories with him but it looks like he doesn’t want them to be together anymore,she quickly wipes her tears when her twin come inside the car.Jihoon and Wonwoo went to the café after bid goodbye to Mrs.Seungkwan.

At the café,Jihoon will be at the kitchen making the dessert while Wonwoo at the cashier.During their lunchbreak,Uee had announce that some of the workers will take a break for awhile,so she need someone to replace their place for awhile.

Uee:So,Who want to work for the weekend team.We just need one person only but he/she need to work every day but you don’t have to worry,we will gave extra pocket money.So anyone?

Jihoon:I want unnie.(raise her hand)

Uee:Are you sure,Jihoon?

Jihoon:I can handle it,unnie.Don’t worry.

Uee:But aren’t you busy during weekend?

Jihoon;Don’t worry,I’m free.It’s a bit bored to just stay at home.

Uee:Ok,If you said so.

Jihoon:Thanks,unnie.(smile)

Wonwoo talk to Jihoon about her decisions,they went to the back room...

Wonwoo:Hoonie,What are you trying to do?

Jihoon;What.It’s been long enough I take a holiday.So it’s time for me to work more.

Wonwoo:But,What about Seungcheol Oppa?

Jihoon:What about him?

Wonwoo:What if he decline your working time?

Jihoon:Like I care.(cold)

Wonwoo:What happened to you?

Jihoon:I gave up,Wonnie.(sad)

Wonwoo:But why?

Jihoon:It feels like he doesn’t want to solve our problem.It feel like I was the only one who suffer not him,he looks fine like nothing had happened to us.I feel like we’re strangers,I gave up,Wonnie.If he want to divorce me,I accept it.

Wonwoo:WHAT!!

Jihoon:Please,Wonnie,I don’t want to talk about it here.Go get back to work.

  Jihoon went back to work.Wonwoo is worry about her twin sister now.Since,Jihoon had OT today,Wonwoo went back home first.She went to the Kim’s Mansion.Wonwoo and Mingyu stay at the mansion for awhile while waiting for their house near JiCheol’s house done.

Mingyu; Hello,my pretty lady.(kiss her lips)

Wonwoo:Hey.(smile)

Mingyu:What’s with the face?

Wonwoo:Oppa,Can you please let your cousin knows that his wife had gave up on him now.

Mingyu:WHAT!!

Wonwoo:Jihoon gave up on Seungcheol Oppa.She’s ready to accept that if Seungcheol Oppa want to divorce her.

Mingyu:But Why?

Wonwoo:Go ask him.I don’t want to talk about it.

Mingyu:It looks like,Seungcheol hyung really have been stupid again.(sigh)

That night,Jihoon went back with taxi.She doesn’t want to burden her twin,it was around 11:30pm she went back at Choi’s mansion.She was hoping everyone already sleep but the moment she open the door,she saw her husband waiting for her at the living room.

Seungcheol:You’re home already(cold)

Jihoon: Hum…

Seungcheol:What time is it now?

Jihoon:11:30pm

Seungcheol: Why did you come back late?(mad)

Jihoon: Busy at the café. (cold)

Seungcheol: Next time,please tell me when are you going to be back home.It’s dangerous outside there,You never knows what will happens to you.(mad)

Jihoon:Why do you even care.(mad)

Seungcheol:I’m your husband,Jihoon.

Jihoon:If you’re my husband then why do you have to do this to me?

Seungcheol:What are you talking about?

Jihoon:Why I’m the only one who suffer,Seungcheol?Tell me,please..(sad)

Seungcheol:I…I…

Jihoon:I gave up,Seungcheol.If you want to divorce me,I …will ok with it.It’s for the best.(sad)

Seungcheol:Who said I want to divorce you.I’m not going to divorce you even I’ll die.I’m not going to let you go,Jihoon-ah.(mad)

Jihoon:Then,Why we become strangers.You said long ago you love me,but..I..(cry)

  Jihoon run to their room and went to the bathroom,crying.Seungcheol knows that his action make them suffer.Mingyu text him that evening about Jihoon gave up on him.He thought that if he gave her space,she will be better but it just make it worse.A few minutes later,Seungcheol went to their room and see Jihoon a sleep with tears at her cheek in the bathroom.He carry her to the bed and cover her with a blanket.

Seungcheol:I’m sorry,Jihoon-ah.I love you too much.(kiss her forehead)

   It’s been a month now after the incident happen,something had happen to Jihoon and that’s makes everyone mad at Seungcheol.Mr.Hansol slap Seungcheol hard.Seungcheol knows he deserve the slap from his dad.

Mr.Hansol:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE,CHOI SEUNGCHEOL..(mad)

Mrs.Seungkwan:Calm down dear.(rub her husband's back)

Mr.Hansol:How can I calm down when he do this to his own wife.(angry)

Jihoon had been hospital again due to her overwork until she become sick.She faint at the café and Baekho call Wonwoo about Jihoon and Wonwoo tell the others about Jihoon.They all surprise.

Mr.Hansol:I want you to fix your relationship with Jihoon or not..,youre getting worse than this.Understand.(angry)

Seungcheol:Yes,dad.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Please Seungcheol.I think you had enough giving her space,just be with her.

Seungcheol:I’m sorry mum,I fail to be her husband,I break my promise to take care of her.But I don’t want to divorce her,mum.I love her so much.(hug his mum)

Mrs.Seungkwan:I know.So man up and tell her your feeling,don’t make both of you suffer because of your action.

Seungcheol:I promise,mum.

Seungcheol will take care of Jihoon.His wife still a sleep due too exhausted,he want them both to be like before.He already promise their families that he will take care of her.Then,Jihoon slowly wake from her sleep and she see her husband and he gave a smile and a kiss at the forehead and that make her tears fell again.

Seungcheol:What happened?(hug her)

Jihoon:I…I miss you and I love you Choi Seungcheol.Please don’t leave me.(cry)

Seungcheol:I won’t leave you anymore.I love you too,Choi Jihoon.(kiss her forhead)

Jihoon:Please tell me this isn’t a dream.

Seungcheol:It isn’t.I’m sorry for what I had done to you before.I fail to be a good husband to you.I’m sorry(sad)

Jihoon:No,It’s me who made us like this.I’m sorry.It’s my fault to that our baby is gone…(hug him)

Seungcheol:No,It’s not your fault.If I didn’t gone mad to you,we will sure that we’re happy right now and I promise I will take care of you from now on.Now,smile my beautiful wife.(wink at her)

Jihoon smile to her husband.Seungcheol miss her wife’s beautiful smile.

Jihoon:Oh,I forget to tell you something.I will work during weekdays only because Uee unnie said I had enough work for now.So,I want to spent my weekend with you.(smile)

Seungcheol:Great.Now I want to give you something…

Jihoon:What is it?

Seungcheol:This(kiss her lips)

Jihoon:I love you,Choi Seungcheol(kiss his cheek)

Seungcheol:I love you too,Choi Jihoon(kiss her forhead)

   Everyone feels happy that Seungcheol and Jihoon had get back together like before especially Mrs.Seungkwan and Mrs.Jeonghan.During weekend,Seungcheol make a surprise date for his wife.

Jihoon:Where are we going,Oppa?(curious)

Seungcheol:Somewhere..(smile)

Jihoon:Where?

Seungcheol:You’ll see..

They arrive at the place…It has a beautiful scenery,

Jihoon:What are we doing here?

Seungcheol:We will spent time together just the two of us here.

Jihoon:Seriously,It’s so beautiful and I really like it.(hug her husband)

Seungcheol:I know you will like it.I ask Wonwoo about this place.

Jihoon:Really,cause Mingyu ask me about some other place for Wonwoo.

Seungcheol:Come let’s check in first,then we will have lunch date later.

After they check in and rest for a while,they went near the beach while holding hands…

Jihoon:Oppa..

Seungcheol:Yes..

Jihoon gave a peck at Seungchelo's lips before running away...

Seungcheol:YAH!!!Come here you…(run)

Jihoon:Catch me if you can.,()

Seungcheol:I’m going to do something to you if I catch you.(smirk)

Jihoon:NO…

They ran until he success catch her and carry her bridal style.

Seungcheol:See,I catch you.Get ready for tonight,my dear..(smirk)

Jihoon:You’re wish is my command, your highness.(kiss his cheek)

Seungcheol: You know what,I change my mind..

Jihoon:What(surprise)

Seungcheol:How about we do it now.(kiss her lips)

Jihoon:Not here,you idiot.(blush)

Seungcheol:Ok,then.We’re going back to our room.

They went to the room and do some activity…

 

 

 

======================================================================

 Hye guys,Sorry for the late updates.Life isn't gave me chances with many assignments to make.Right now,I'm having a break just for 4days only,then back to college life again.I'm still open for any request how to end it.I'm now to tired to think the end for now.Hope you guys have a blast days.I can't wait for Seventeen's comeback and MAMA2017.Sad for me I can't watch MAMA this year like last year,last year I went for a holiday with family,this year I've got project and final exam before my last semester done.