Chapter 5

Bow That Playboy

   The next morning,Jihoon receive a surprise message.It was from Aunt Seungkwan telling her that Seungcheol approved her to be his worker.She was surprised about it.So,she get ready because she has to come at 9 sharp.After dress up,she went to the kitchen to eat breakfast with her family.Her family were surprised to see her dress up formal in the morning.Jihoon who saw what hapeened became akward.

Jihoon:What???

Mrs.Jeonghan:Where are you going sweetie?

Jihoon:Work

Mr.Jisoo:WHAT!!!

Jihoon:I got the job.This morning Aunt Seungkwan message me said Seungcheol accepted me.

Wonwoo:Really,sis.I tought you going to work with me.Hurm...

Chan:Congratulation,nuna...

Mrs.Jeonghan:Congratulation,sweetheart.So,you accepted the offer,I see.I'm so proud of you.

Mr.Jisoo:So,Jihoon,I hope for the best.If there anything just let Uncle Hansol know if Seungcheol make troubles again.

Jihoon:Yes,Appa.Gomawo,Omma,Chan.Oh,I better go now.See you after work.

Mr.Jisoo:Tonight,I will not come home since I have duty tonight untill tommorow morning.So behave kids.Dont make your Omma trouble espeacially you,Chan.Study hard be like your sisters.

Chan,Wonwoo & Jihoon:Yes,Appa.We will.

Mrs.Jeonghan:Hurry kids.You will going to be late if you didnt finish the breakfast.

 

  After breakfast,as usual Jihoon been the oldest among the siblings sent her twin to the Cafe and dongsaeng at school.Then,she went to Pledis Holding.She felt the nervous again.Hoping nothing going to happened.She went to the elevator to the 30th floor where Seungcheol"s office.

Jihoon:Hello,I'm Lee Jihoon.

Junhui:Ah,yeah.You the want that come yesterday for the interview right?

Jihoon:Yeah,thats me.

Junhui:Well,the boss want to see you now.

Jihoon:Thank you.

 

   So,Jihoon went inside Seungcheol's office room.Seungcheol is just do some signing for the important project.Jihoon knock the door and went in.

Jihoon:Hello,Mr.Choi Seungcheol.I'm Lee Jihoon.

Seungcheol:Yeah,the want that my parent really want you to work here.Yeah,I know.

JIhoon:Yeah,thats right.I just gor the message from Aunt Seungkwan this morning.So,thats why I come here.

Seungcheol:I dont know what you do that make my parents rally want you than their own son.

Jihoon:I dont know.

Seungcheol:Well,since today your first day.I just ask Jun to help you get know this company espeacially what you will do here.After that,on your desk there is something that you need to type back again.I need it 10 copies and I want it after lunch.You get it or not.

Jihoon:Yes,sir.

Seungcheol:Now,you can go now.I have many more work to do.

 

   That evening,Jihoon went home tiring.It was horrible for her.The first day of work,everyone ignored her like she doesnt existed.The worst,she skipped her lunch because of Seungcheol.She cursed him on her way back home.Then,she remembered what Aunt Seungkwan told her before she went home.Jihoon was surprised that Mrs.Seungkwan want to see her.So,they meet up at a cafe just near the office.

Mrs.Seungkwan;Jihoon,over here.

Jihoon:Hello,Mrs.Seungkwan.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Dont be too formal my dear.Just call me Aunty.Arraso.

Jihoon:Yes,Aunty.What is it that you want to see me?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Bow That Playboy!!

Jihoon:What?

Mrs.Seungkwan:Well Jihoon.You know that Seungcheol is a playboy but every girl just want his fame and money.So I want you to Bow That Playboy.I want you to give Seungcheol a lesson on how to respect woman and what is true love.Can you Jihoon?

Jihoon:Well,I dont know.I can try.

Mrs.Seungkwan:Thank you,Jihoon.I really want you to be my daughter-in-law.So,I wish you a good luck.Dont worry if you need anything just call me.Okay.

Jihoon:I will,Aunty.

 

  So,that night,Jihoon cant sleep because of Mrs.Seungkwan this evening.She doesnt know what to do.She doesnt want her family know about it.Jihoon really need to think how to Bow Seungcheol but what that messy her bain is,What if she fell in love with him.No that doesnt make any sence.She will make sure she will not fall in love with him...

-5 MONTHS LATER-

    As usual,Jihoon will wake up early to went work.At first 3 months,she just went work like hell and but after that everything become familliar to her.She been friend with a mixed blood,Minghao and also Seungcheol's assistance Junhui.They been friend with Jihoon on her 2nd months work there.Everyone realised that Jihoon is a smart,beautiful and friendly girl.Everyone like to be her friend except one,it was Doyoon.She hates Jihoon because Seungcheol always been with Jihoon more than her.Doyoon has a crush on Seungcheol,she even has been slept with Seungcheol many times.She will do anything for Seungcheol to be her lover.On the other side,Jihoon didnt care what Doyoon want from him.Jihoon and Seungcheol just had nothing relationship but what makes Jihoon curious is Seungcheol had been niced to her,thats why there are gossip tell Jihoon and Sengcheol in relationship.what everyone didnt know is Jihoon had fall in love with Seungcheol but she had to keep it secret.She know Seungcheol didnt like her because she is not even Seungcheol's ideal type

    One day,Jihoon realised something,Seungcheol's behavior these day.Usually,he will called her to do something that she wasnt supposed to do.Jihoon just do her work as usual went Jun came to her desk.

Jihoon:Is Mr.Seungcheol calling me?

Junhui:Aniyo.I just come for a visit and here a card.

Jihoon:Oh,What is this?

Junhui:Its an invitation card from Mr.Wonho.You know the one that this company collaborate with.

Jihoon:Oh,I thought he call.

Junhui:Why,Aready miss him?

Jihoon:Aniyo.Its just that Mr.Seungcheol behaviour weird this days.Do you know why?

Junhui:I thought I'm the only one just found it.,I dont know but his face look a bit pale and maybe he has a lot of work todo.

Jihoon:You'll right.Think Positive.

   Suddenly,Junhui phone ringing it was Seungcheol.He ask Jun to call Jihoon to his office.

Junhui:Jihoon-ah,Seungcheol is call you right now.

Jihoon:Neh,Alright.See you at lunch time.

Junhui:Alright...

   Jihoon went to Seungcheol office.She knocked the door politely before come in.After got the signal from Seungcheol,she went in..

Jihoon:Mr.Seungcheol,What is it you want to see me?

Seungcheol:Oh,I just want to give this.

Jihoon:What is this?(Its a brown cute teddy bear)

Seungcheol:Its a give from Paris.I just thought bought you something.Do you like it?

Jihoon:I love it.I never got any present that is too meaningful to me.Gomawo,Mr.Seungcheol.

Seungcheol:Well,Thanks to you too.I got this from you.(he showed something written at blue turquoise paper)

Jihoon:How did you get that?

Seungcheol:Jun gave it to me.He found it at your table.

  Don't give up.Always think positive.Be healthy and work smart.We will always support you,Seungcheol-ssi :D.Fighting

Jihoon:Sorry.I should have throw in the rubbish after I wrote it.

Seungcheol:Oh,Jihoon-ah

Jihoon:Neh.

Seungcheol:So are you coming to Mr.Wonho's party this saturday?

Jihoon:I dont know yet.I never been to a party before without my friends.

Seungcheol;Dont worry you have me.Nothing going to happen to you.

Jihoon:Thanks.I let you know tomorrow.

Seungcheol:Okay.Sounds great.

Jihoon:I supposed I'll be going back to my desk.

Seungcheol:Wait..

Jihoon:Yes?

Seungcheol:Thanks for the support advised.I appriciate it.

Jihoon:Oh,Its nothing.Well.I be going now.Jun is waiting for me.

Seungcheol:Arraso.

    After,Jihoon went out of Seungcheol's office,Seungcheol fell happiness around him.He miss Jihoon very much.He doesnt know when but the momment when he saw her,she was something different than her ex-girlfriends.He realised something,He had slightly changed a bit.Is it because of Jihoon.Seungcheol felt he fall in love with Jihoon when the moment his cousin,Mingyu want to confess to Jihoon so he ask Seungcheol for help.Seungcheol felt his heart broken into pieces.He doesnt want anybody take Jihoon from him.He also want to confess to Jihoon but he felt that will she accpeted him since he been well known Playboy?

   That night,Seungcheol pick up Jihoon at her house.Her parents ask Seungcheol to take care of their daughter.Her parents suprised when she ask permission to go to a party and Seungcheol going to pick her up.They agree since Seungcheol is there so there will be no trouble.So,a few minutes later Seungcheol and Jihoon went off to the party.It was quite along the way.Seungcheol know this was the first time when a party for Jihoon.Then,they arrive at grand hall room where the party held.There were many VIPs since Mr.Wonho is a well known in bussiness.When,Mr.Wonho saw Seungcheol and Jihoon arrival,he quickly went to them.Jihoon was surprised that Wonho greeted them first.

Wonho:Ah,Hello Mr.Seungcheol and Miss.Jihoon.How nice you two come to my party.I thought youre not coming.

Seungcheol:Ah.Sorry were a bit late.we have to come since my company and your company is collaborate right now.So it will be rude if we didnt come.

Wonho:I see.Wow,Miss.Jihoon,you look gorgeous tonight.

Jihoon:Oh,gomawo.I just wear simple tonight.

Wonho:Still you look beautiful.

Jihoon:Ah,neh..

Seungcheol:Ah,Mr.Wonho,I think someone want to see you there(point at someone who is raised hand at corner of a table)

Wonho:Well,I got to go.we see you later espeacially you Jihoon.(wink at jihoon before left)

Seungcheol:Well,you look happy after been compliment by him.

Jihoon:What?He just said that make me creepy.

Seungcheol:What ever.Come lets grab some food over there.I know youre hungry.

Jihoon:I thought you never ask.I'm really hungry right now.

Seungcheol:Aish,skinship are you?

Jihoon:What is it wrong for me to hunger all the time.

Seungcheol:Youre kinda cute sometime.

Jihoon:What did you said?

Seungcheol:Oh,nothing.Kaja lets grab the food otherwise you be an angry monster.hihi...

Jihoon:Whatever you said,I'm hungry right now.

     After pick the food,they sit down and ate the food.There were many various food that Jihoon and Seungcheol cant even choose what to eat.After that,there is a dance time,Seungcheol want to ask Jihoon for the dance but Wonho already grab Jihoon for the dance so he had no choice to dance with someone else.Jihoon had no choice but too accepted the offer since Wonho was an important person at their company and Seungcheol already dance with someone else.After a while,Jihoon feel uncomfortable dance with Wonho then the host ask to exchanged partner so they exchanged randomly but Jihoon was surprised that Seungcheol was her next partner.Their heartbeats pump faster than usual when they get closer.Jihoon felt safe with Seungcheol.She doesnt know why she felt that towards Seungcheol.They dance gracefully and feel like the world stop only for them to dance together.

      After the dance,Seungcheol and Jihoon decided to leave the party.So,they left the party and been quietly again in the car along the way to Jihoon's house.After sending Jihoon to her house,Seungcheol went straight to his parents mansion.He arrived at his parents mansion,he greet his parents and went straight to his room.Mr.Hansol and Mrs.Seungkwan strange that Seungcheol come to this mansion.They thought their son only come here if they ask him to come.Seungcheol laid down a bit at his size queen bed before taking a bath.Seungcheol still cant forget about Jihoon,he sure has fall-in-love to Jihoon.Yesterday,Jun said to him that he been changed a bit.He no longer had hot-tempered or went to clubs.He has changed just like his cousin,Mingyu.Seungcheol thought that Jihoon might be the reason why Mingyu and him changed.Wow,for a girl who can changed 2 boys who had been to many clubs and party.Seungcheol felt ashamed to Jihoon,he know Jihoon cant accept him as his partner since he was a playboy,Jihoon only saw that side of been playboy and the boss of her.Seungcheol thougt that all woman are the same but not Jihoon.She is a speacial one.Seungcheol went to sleep untill 9 in the morning,but thank goodness it was Saturday.So,Seungcheol has no work at office.

     As for Jihoon,after Seungcheol sent her back,she was greeted by Mrs.Jeonghan who is waiting for her daughter to come home.Mrs.Jeonghan know that Jihoon tired since she never when to a party before except her reunion of her university and high school.She told Jihoon to take a bath and went straight to bed.Jihoon said good night to her Omma and went straight to her room.At her room,Jihoon saw her twin sister,Wonwoo was sleeping peacefully.After she went bath,she chat with her bestfriend,Soonyoung.Jihoon and Soonyoung had been bestfriend since high school,Soonyoung is a fashion designer who created branded clothes while Seokmin,Soonyoung's wife who also bestfriend and roomate with Jihoon in University at Japan.Jihoon told everything had happened at the party at Soonyoung.After a while,Jihoon finish chat with Soonyoung who already sleep after Seokmin told her that Soonyoung already sleep.Jihoon happy for her bestfriends,she envy them that they liked each other.Jihoon was the one cupid them at one occasion.Now,Jihoon felt more happy when Soonyoung told her that Seokmin pregnant for 2 months now.She always pray for them both to be a happy couple.Then,she remember about Seungcheol for a moment,Soonyoung on chat said that she already fell in-love with Seungcheol.Jihoon really fell in-love with someon but she doesnt know who is it either Seungcheol or Mingyu who always been nice to her since the first time they meet.

    The last time Jihoon saw Mingyu was last week,Jihoon felt surprise that Mingyu text her that he want to take her shopping for Mingyu's mother,Mrs.Raina who her birthday was around the corner that time.Since Mingyu didnt know what to buy her mother present,he ask Jihoon to tag along since Seungcheol is busy and was at Paris that time.Jihoon had no choice since she miss when shopping,the last time she went shopping was with her cousin,Seohyun,and since Mingyu invited her for shopping she ask Seohyun to accompany too since Jihoon is shy to walk with a man eventought Jihoon know Mingyu is a nice guy,she still uncomfortable been around just with a man.Jihoon and Seohyun went to SM Mall where Mingyu ask for.They met at a western restaurant since they hungry so they fill their stomach before when shopping.They ordered Chicken Chop for Jihoon,Fish & Chips for Seohyun and Steak for Mingyu while 3 type of fruit juice for the drinks.They chat happily then went shopping.They decided to buy a jewelry necklace and a branded handbag for Mrs.Raina.They went home before Mingyu gave Seohyun a Harry Potter book and a beautiful bracelet for Jihoon for accompany him that day.Jihoon wear the bracelet that Mingyu gave to the party.

      If people ask her who she would choose either Mingyu or Seungcheol,and she has no answer for that question.She want to be preapare for anything happen in the future.Jihoon remembered that Mrs.Seungkwan ask her to bow Seungcheol to respect woman.Maybe she had succes doing it but she felt she had been trap fall-in-love with Seungcheol.She doesnt know why but being with Seungcheol,she felt safe and she remember her dance with him and felt that they in thier own world.She realised she is fall-in-love with Seungcheol but she has to forget about it since Seungcheol probably thinks that Jihoon was not his type.Seungcheol type was very y type who will make every man fall for her charm but Jihoon had nothing to Seungcheol's style.After thinking for a while without she realised she had fall a sleep.