Chapter 10

Bow That Playboy

  It's a beautiful morning, Seungcheol wake up early because today he will back home after a month at the hospital.He feel excited because he can't wait to see his beloved girl,he been worry of her since Mingyu told him that she fainted and has a high fever. Seungcheol went to Mingyu's car and saw him with a beautiful doctor chat for awhile.Then,Mingyu went to his car and drive to the Choi's Mansion. 

Seungcheol: You told me you already changed but you still flirting with the doctor. 

Mingyu: Oh,you saw me with the doctor just now. 

Seungcheol: Of course. Are you flirting the doctor because you think Wonwoo will reject you. 

Mingyu:I'm not flirting the doctor, hyung. 

Seungcheol: Then, who?

Mingyu: I'm trying to flirting her cousin. 

Seungcheol: Huh. I don't get it(confuse). 

Mingyu: Hyung, that doctor was the one who treat you is Jihoon and Wonwoo's cousin.

Seungcheol: Really, How do you know her? 

Mingyu: She was the one who company me and Jihoon shopping. I don't know what to get Mummy present for her birthday so I ask Jihoon to company me and she tag her along. The doctor's name is  Park Seohyun. I ask her about Wonwoo and tell about Jihoon condition that's all. 

Seungcheol: Oh,Sorry. I don't know about it. 

Mingyu: It's okay, hyung. So, how about we go to their house this evening since nobody at their house right now. 

Seungcheol: Okay. 

   A few minutes later, they arrived at the Choi's Mansion. Mrs. Seungkwan greet her son and nephew happy. She already make Egg Sandwich and hot tea for breakfast.After breakfast, Seungcheol went to his room to rest and Mingyu decided to tag along. They play their favorite game 'Starcraft', they miss play the game since they always busy with their business.They play until they fell asleep, Mrs Seungkwan wake them up to have lunch,they went to a Chinese Restaurant to eat Jajamyeon.Then,they went to a supermarket to buy some groceries and some fruit for Jihoon.After that they sent Mrs Seungkwan back home and went to Jihoon's house but before that Seungcheol went to a flower shop to buy a bouquet of Daisy for Jihoon and for Wonwoo is Sunflower and gave it to Mingyu to give to Wonwoo.They arrive at the house and see nobody at home,Mingyu call Wonwoo, 

Wonwoo: Hello. 

Mingyu: Wonwoo-ah, It's me Mingyu. 

Wonwoo: Oh, Oppa. Waeyo? 

Mingyu: I'm infront of your house but there's no one is at home. Where are you? 

Wonwoo: Oh,we are on our way back from somewhere, be there in 5minute.Is it ok?

Mingyu: Oh,Arraso. We will wait. 

Wonwoo: OK,Bye. 

  Then,Mingyu saw Wonwoo's car enter the house with Jihoon and Chan. Mingyu and Seungcheol went out of the car and went inside the house.Jihoon and Wonwoo just pick up Chan from his school,their parents isn't at home since they have work to do.Chan went to his room to change since he had tuition to attend  while Jihoon and Seungcheol went to the backyard to chat and Mingyu and Wonwoo in the living room. 

 At the backyard -

Seungcheol: Are you okay? 

Jihoon: Neh, I'm fine. How are you? 

Seungcheol: I'm fine but I miss my princess so much.Oh,here for you, I know you like daisy. 

Jihoon: Thank you,I like it(kiss his cheek).Sorry I didn't see you after you wake up.I have work that day. 

Seungcheol: It's ok. You know I really worry about you went Mingyu told me you fainted. I'm grateful for you to care about me but don't forget about your health, Jihoon. 

Jihoon: I really sorry for make you and everyone worry. 

Seungcheol: Is there anything you want to tell me.It's like you hidden something from me. 

Jihoon: How many days before our wedding? 

Seungcheol: Around 3 months like that, why?Are you excited. 

Jihoon:I have something to tell you but please don't get mad or anything.

Seungcheol: What is it? 

Jihoon: Can we not met until our wedding. I know you surprise what I have said but there is something that bother me. 

Seungcheol: Why?Is it about Doyoon. She met you right. 

Jihoon: I'm sorry but I can't tell you about it.One day,I will tell you.

Seungcheol: Aren't you going to miss me? 

Jihoon: I always miss you,We can still chat each other. I need to solve something.

Seungcheol: You know I miss you every seconds right. 

Jihoon:I know.Oppa,Can you close your eyes for a while I have something to give you. 

Seungcheol:What is it?

Jihoon: Just close your eyes. 

Seungcheol: Arraso. 

   So,Seungcheol closed his eyes then something surprise him,he felt something at his lips and when he open his eyes, it was Jihoon who kiss him. They do like what they did at the Choi's Mansion, when Seungcheol kiss Jihoon but this time it was Jihoon who kiss Seungcheol. They feel like the world stop for them to kiss,as it was they in their own world.Then,Jihoon feel embarrassed for what she did,she felt her cheek had turn into pink and Seungcheol saw it,laugh see how cute Jihoon is.Jihoon hug Seungcheol, she felt does she really need to do this?It's really a hard decision to leave Seungcheol,she gonna miss him so much.

 Meanwhile, in the living room where Mingyu and Wonwoo are, 

Mingyu: How's your day? 

Wonwoo: So far so good but I'm worry about Jihoonnie. 

Mingyu: I know you worry about her because she didn't take care of her health,but I know she will be fine. 

Wonwoo:No,not that.

Mingyu:Then, what? 

Wonwoo: I know I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I know you can help her. 

Mingyu: What is it?

Wonwoo:Jihoon,she decided not to see Seungcheol Oppa until their wedding.

Mingyu: Why? 

Wonwoo: All because of Doyoon-ssi, Jihoon told me that Doyoon will do anything to make them apart even kill one of them. What are we going to do. She said that, Doyoon have confess to her that she's the one who make Seungcheol accident. What are we going to do, Mingyu? 

Mingyu: That  brat, I know this is all of her plan. Looks like we need her boyfriend to attend in this plan.That's the only way to stop her.We have to wait for him to come to Korea first,since he had a bussiness trip at London.

Wonwoo: Oppa, If you want to tell Seungcheol, you can tell him but please tell him not to worry much about her. 

Mingyu: Arraso. Oh,wait. I almost forgot. Here, for you. (Gave Wonwoo the flower)

Wonwoo: Wah,It's so beautiful. Thank you. I like it.

Mingyu: Anything for you,my lady. 

 After a while,Mingyu and Seungcheol decided to went back home.Since,Wonwoo and Jihoon have to go to Mansae Cafe because they work at evening untill night.

Jihoon:Seungcheol oppa..

Seungcheol:Yes,my dear..

Jihoon:Can you sent Chan to his tuition center,please.

Seungcheol:Sure why not.

Jihoon:Thanks,I can't sent him today since Wonwoo and I has work to do.

Seungcheol:Arraso.Anything for my princess.

  Then,Jihoon call Chan...

Jihoon:Chan,Hurry up or you're going to be late for your tuition.

Chan:But Noona,you said you can't sent me there?

Jihoon:Seungcheol and Mingyu will sent you,after you finish Wonwoo and I will pick you up after we finish our duty.

Chan:Arraso.I'll go and dress up.

   So,Seungcheol and Mingyu sent Chan to his tuition center while Jihoon and Mingyu go to Mansae Cafe.Jihoon and Wonwoo arrive at Mansae Cafe

Jooheon:Oh,Jihoon-ah,You back.Are you ok?

Jihoon:Neh,Oppa.I'm fine,where is Uee unnie?

Jooheon:Oh,noona is not here,she already went back home earlier.

Jihoon:Ah,Jinja.Well,I better go to the kitchen.Bye,Oppa.

Joheon:Arraso.

    Meanwhile,Seungcheol already back home,Mingyu sent him home and went straight his home.Seungcheol was thinkking about Jihoon.He was surprised on what she said at her house,he will miss her so much.Maybe,there is something she need to do before their wedding.He was hoping that Doyoon jerk didn't make any trouble to her again.Then,Seungcheol thought,maybe because of Doyoon,Jihoon like this.He need to know what has happen but who can tell him on what happen to him about Jihoon.He thought maybe Wonwoo or Mingyu or maybe Chan or her parents.He need to know this fast before more surprised come.

 

  It's been 2 months now since Seungcheol saw Jihoon.They still chat each other and sometimes they call if they miss the other voice. Seungcheol still didn't know why Jihoon ask not to see each other,then he decided to ask Mingyu.Seungcheol ask Mingyu to eat lunch together at a restaurant.He waits his cousin there and saw his cousin with a girl it was Wonwoo.Yup, Mingyu and Wonwoo are a couple now thanks to Seungcheol and Jihoon who support their relationship and Mrs Jeonghan excited to see Mingyu as her daughter's boyfriend now.They been couple for more than a month now.

Mingyu: Hyung!!

Seungcheol:Oh,You're here. Go and order, I'll paid today lunch. 

Wonwoo: Gomawo, Oppa. 

   After Mingyu and Wonwoo order their food and drink,

Mingyu: So,hyung. Why do you want to see us? 

Seungcheol: Why can't I see my cousin who already been busy with his girlfriend. You rarely visit me, you know. 

Mingyu: Sorry, hyung. I've just arrived yesterday from Japan and went there a week.I just see Wonwoo today,you know. 

Seungcheol:Arraso.I just want to ask something. 

Mingyu: What is it?

Seungcheol:Do you know about Jihoon and Doyoon.I just want to know why she ask me not to see each other. Do you know why? 

Mingyu: Well,hyung.We know but for more details you have to ask Wonwoo. I know about it from her. 

Seungcheol:Wonwoo, do you know anything? 

Wonwoo:I know I'm supposed not to said it to you but I also don't want your relationship with Unnie ruined, so I guess I have to tell you. 

Seungcheol: Please,Wonwoo. I really need to know.

Wonwoo: Okay,Jihoon said a week before you awake fron your coma, Doyoon-ssi visit you. 

Seungcheol: SHE WHAT. (angry )

Wonwoo: Yes, she visit you. Doyoon told Jihoon that she's the one who make you in coma.Doyoon told her that if she been together with you,she will do anything to apart you even kill one of you.That's why, She didn't want to see you,she's afraid. I know you guys call each other but when ever you guys end the call she will cry. 

Seungcheol: THAT STUPID BRAT.HOW DARE SHE DO THIS TO JIHOON. (angry)

Mingyu: Calm down hyung. That's why I already told Kris about his girlfriend. He told me he will help us,tonight me and Wonwoo are going to see him.

Seungcheol: Can I join. I really want her to regret about what she did espeacially to Jihoon.

Mingyu: Okay,now let's forget about it for a moment, I'm hungry you know.

Wonwoo: Aish,stop been a childish will you.

Seungcheol: Arraso, let's eat. Lunch time almost over.

 

   The next day, Jihoon just wake up and getting ready to work. Today, she had a Ham sandwich with bacon and tea for breakfast,then she went to work with Wonwoo after sent Chan to school. They arrive at the cafe and were greet by Uee and Baekho who just work there since 2 weeks ago.He has a fiance name Minki or Ren, she is a beautiful lady who work as a Fashion Designer in a boutique at Seoul.Jihoon enter the kitchen wearing an apron and start working,she will work together with Jooheon while her twin,works at the Cashier.That evening, before Jihoon went back home,she remember she received a letter from someone during lunch time .She put the letter inside her backpack and want to read it in her room.Wonwoo and Jihoon went back home safely and Chan already back home with their Appa. After dinner, Wonwoo was taking a bath so Jihoon decided to read the contents of the envelope. Inside the envelope was a letter and pictures of someone hugging and kissing,Jihoon look at the photos and shocked to see it was Seungcheol hugging and kissing a girl. She cry and her heart felt pain,she knew that she did the right thing to do. She knew that Seungcheol just gave her a useless words for her to believe and she keep the letter and the pictures inside her drawer. Wonwoo who just come out from the bathroom shocked to see Jihoon crying. 

Wonwoo: Hoonie, waeyo?(worried) 

Jihoon: Nothing.(fake smile) 

Wonwoo: Then, why are  you crying? 

Jihoon: I just remember the episode of 'Descentdent Of The Sun ' that we watch last night.

Wonwoo: You're cute, Hoonie. Don't cry please. I hate seeing you crying. 

Jihoon: Mianhae, Woonie.I promise not to cry again. (Smile)

Wonwoo: Good,now go to sleep.(kiss her forehead) 

Jihoon: Arraso, good night Woonie.(smile) 

Wonwoo: Good night.to you too,Hoonie. 

 

  It's been a week now, Jihoon had been crying every night. Wonwoo had to tell Seungcheol about her sister. Seungcheol called Jihoon but she didn't pick her call nor he chat or message her, she didn't reply. They been worry about Jihoon, good thing their parents didn't notice about Jihoon.At the Mansae Cafe, the cafe was a bit quite since it was still office hours.Wonwoo still worry about Jihoon, then Baekho came to Wonwoo 

Baekho: Wonwoo-ah, Waeyo? 

Wonwoo: Oh,nothing. Just a bit worried about Jihoon.(worried) 

Baekho: Why? 

Wonwoo: I don't know, lately she been crying every night. When I ask her why, she said it's nothing. I know she hid something from me.What should I do?

Baekho: Since,when she started crying?

Wonwoo:It's been a week now. 

Baekho: A week,eh.(curious)

Wonwoo: Why Oppa? 

Baekho: Ah,you should find the letter.

Wonwoo:What letter?(curious) 

Baekho: I just remember something. A week ago,someone ask me to give the letter to her, maybe that's why she was crying. 

Wonwoo: You think,so.Then,I should find the letter.Thanks, Oppa. 

Baekho:My pleasure, Well, gotta go, my lady is waiting for me. 

Wonwoo: Good luck, Oppa. Said hello for me to Ren unnie. 

Baekho: I will. 

  It was midnight, Jihoon was fast asleep after crying and Wonwoo is still awake because she want to find the letter that Baekho told about.She look everywhere but when she open her twin's drawer it has 2 envelope so Wonwoo take both and went to Chan's room where he was playing a video game. 

Wonwoo: Chan,What are you doing? 

Chan: I'm playing game.Don't worry I already finished my homework.Why are you in my room noona? 

Wonwoo: I think I know why Jihoon is crying. 

Chan: Why? 

Wonwoo: I found an envelope inside her drawer. So,let's look what is inside. 

   So,Wonwoo and Chan look what inside the envelope and saw a letter and pictures of Seungcheol hugging and kissing a girl. They were shocked, no wonder their sister cry all night.If Mingyu do this to Wonwoo, she will gave a slap and break up with him that day without hear any explaination.Well, that's kind a rude,she message Mingyu and Seungcheol to meet her tomorrow at lunch time, she decided to take a picture of the letter and the pictures to give to them.Wonwoo knew who gave and do this to her twin it's no other that Jang Doyoon,who always hurt her twin.Then, Wonwoo went back to her room after said good night and a kiss on Chan's forehead to sleep. She went to her sister's bed and kiss on her forehead hoping that she will have a sweet dream and went to her bed and sleep.

   The next day, everything is like a usual day, today, Wonwoo will meet Seungcheol and Mingyu at the cafe, good thing that Wonwoo work shift with Jihoon different, Wonwoo will work during morning while Jihoon will work during evening.During lunch time, Seungcheol and Mingyu went to the cafe, they went in and order an Ice Americano for Seungcheol and Ice Lemon Tea for Mingyu.The workers at the cafe know that Seungcheol and Mingyu are the twins's boyfriend,so they told Wonwoo that they already arrived. 

Mingyu: Hello, darling.(sweetly) 

Wonwoo: Hello to you too,Oppa.(smile) 

Seungcheol: Stop the lovey-dovey thing here.(jealous)

Mingyu: You're just jealous because Jihoon isn't here.(tease) 

Wonwoo: Stop,Oppa. 

Seungcheol: Thanks, Wonwoo.So what is it, you want to see us?(curious) 

Wonwoo: Ah,I just want to tell you,I know why Jihoon is crying. 

Mingyu: Why? 

Wonwoo: I've found this letter in her drawer.Baekho Oppa told me that someone sent this to her a week ago. (Gave them her phone)

  Seungcheol then took her phone and to his surprised it was a picture of him hugging and kissing a girl,the girl was SinB, his ex girlfriend. They broke up because she had to go study at U.S,she also closed to Seungcheol because just want his fame and money and the picture was taken 5 years ago.Mingyu who saw the picture also gasped, he also know about SinB, they met at Japan last week and she was having a vacation with her family.

Wonwoo: What are we supposed to do?

Mingyu:I'll go and tell Kris about it.We need to stop her right away. You're wedding is just around the corner, hyung. 

Seungcheol: Arraso, we will start our mission tonight. Wonwoo,you knew what to do right? 

Wonwoo: Neh. I just need to take Jihoon to go to the hotel right. 

Seungcheol: Good,now we will see who's better in this game.It's over,Jang Doyoon.(smirk)