You Got It All Wrong

Expecting The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chorong's POV 

It's been a month since Naeun's break up. She's been doing fine. Actually, I was quite glad that they broke up. She seems happier now and she has learned to express herself more. But whenever Infinite and Apink would get together, L never showed up. I'm pretty sure that it's nothing from the ordinary though. I understood that he didn't want any scandals.

All that aside, Woohyun was going to be on Weekly Idol as a special  guest. I was waiting for the show to come on. The rest of the girls had schedules and obviously Bomi, as she was a co-host of Weekly Idol. Honestly, I was quite jealous of her.

I was reading a magazine, looking at what was trending, when the TV screen suddenly beamed of bright light (mostly white), giving me a sign that the show has started. The first thing that caught my eye was Woohyun dressed in casual black, partly torn jeans. His top consisted of an expensive semi-casual, polo shirt. I had to admit, he was looking pretty hot.

My cheeks turned red at what I had just thought. I was very flustered. 'Who have I become...' I said in my head. I shook it off and turned my attention back on the show.

It progressed and at the moment, they were doing a profile re-write thing.

~ Weekly Idol ~

It was Woohyun's turn to answer a question. The suspense was leaving everyone at the edge of their seats.

'Woohyun-ah. Answer the question.' Coni told him. 'Has your ideal type changed?'

Woohyun shook his head, as if he snapped out of a daydream. 'Ah, Deh. But not very recently. It's been a while since I've been on this show, but since then it has changed.'

Doni and Coni eyed him suspiciously. 'Tell us your ideal type.' Said Coni.

'I feel like a scandal's gonna erupt from this.' Doni pointed out. 'But don't keep us waiting. Go on.' 

'Um...' Woohyun wasn't sure whether or not he should say it. 'I guess, it's a girl who smiles a lot, is caring and makes me laugh. She also has to have a good personality.' That made everyone gape at the usually cheesy guy. This time he was very sincere, making them wonder if he actually had someone in mind.

'So, you mean Bomi?' Doni absentmindedly asked.

'Huh?!' Both Woohyun and Bomi let out at the same time, standing from their seats.

'See. You two are perfect for each other.' Coni's comment made the two look at each other, with a troubled expression.

More teasing was done as the two hosts couldn't help themselves.

~ Back to Reality ~

I switched off the TV. I started to question whether or not that was true. Was Bomi his ideal type? Who am I kidding...she's basically every guy's ideal type. Maybe I just hoped that Woohyun would have said his ideal type was me. Realising that I lost track of time, I stood up and went to the kitchen. I was a bit hungry. 

I searched through the cabinets and the fridge, but it was pretty empty. So, I decided to get dressed and do some grocery shopping.

When I was ready, I put on my shoes. I was about to open the door, but I heard talking.

"Ani. Just be you and have fun. Concerts are suppose to be fun." Oh. It was Woohyun. Who was he with?

"But Oppa, I think I need to do a bit more fan service." Bomi. He was with Bomi.

"Well, if you say so." After he said that, I opened the door receiving surprised looks from them both.

"Eonnie! You scared me!" Bomi gave out a light giggle. Her addictive, signature giggle.

"Mhmm." I turned to Woohyun. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just came to take Bomi home." He chuckled, while scratching the back of his neck. I raised my brows.

"Eonnie, don't misunderstand. The ahjussis forced him too." She tried to reassure me. I just sighed and nodded. 

"Well, I'm going to go grocery shopping." They nodded and I excused myself. "Bye."

I got out of the building and went straight to the nearest grocery shop, which was about 10 minutes away, by feet. There wasn't really much I wanted to buy, so I just got the necessities and ingredients for tonight's dinner. Yes, I am the cook in Apink.

An hour of shopping passed and I am now waiting to pay for it. It was very surprising how no one noticed that it was me. It could be because of my disguise and the new hair colour; hazelnut brown. It wasn't my favourite style, but I had no say in it. When the shop clerk was done scanning my things, I payed. I thanked her and carried the shopping bags. There was too many bags and therefore, I had trouble holding them all.

"Chorong-ah, is that you?" Upon the sudden outburst, I turned towards the voice. I stared with my mouth agape. The only time I was glad that we had to wear a mask for our mouths.

"Suho-ssi?" I asked, making sure I didn't have the wrong person.

"Wah. No need for formalities. We're friends right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter