I'm So Sorry

Expecting The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry about not updating. The usual - exams and family issues. Anyways, photo credits to rightful owner. I got them from Instagram and Google Images. I will not remove the name or otherwise, I will caption who I got it from. If there is a complaint I will remove the photo. Here's another update. Enjoy!)

 

__ __ __ __

 

No one's POV

 

Thud

 

There was a loud thud indicating that something had fallen. Out of instinct, everyone turned to the source and immediately showed concern. It wasn't a something... It was a someone.

 

Bomi and Woohyun snapped out of their trance and turned towards the commotion.

 

"Hey, isn't that Apink's leader?"

 

Something clicked inside the pair's minds. Without another second to waste, they ran to where the group of passerbyers and patients gathered, pushing past through the crowd.

 

In the midst of the panic, the two idols did not even notice that their faces were showing.

 

"Wait, is that Yoon Bomi and Nam Woohyun?" 

 

"Why are they together?"

 

"The rumours must be true. They really are dating."

 

"Why are they at the hospital though?"

 

"I don't want them toge-"

 

"NO, WE'RE NOT. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!" Bomi exclaimed, shocking the whole crowd into complete silence. She was getting fed up with the citizens' remarks. Couldn't they see that someone had fainted? What has humanity come to...

 

Realizing what she had just done, she forced herself to calm down and speak once again. "I'm sorry... It's just that right now isn't a good time for false conclusions. We need to get a doctor and help Chorong eonni... Please. I'm begging you." There was so much more depth into her words than she had showed. This was for Woohyun. For friendship. For their reputation. And most importantly, for Chorong. To show the intensity of her pleading, she bowed 90%.

 

"S-She's right. Someone get a nurse or something. Quick!" A few of the people from the crowd scattered and tried to find someone.

 

In no time at all, a few nurses arrived with a stretcher in tow. "Please step back." Everyone obeyed and let them do their job.

 

"Carefully lift her. Ready?" The head of the group asked and received nods. "Okay. 1. 2. 3. Lift." And Chorong was now laying flat on her back, on the stretcher, still unconscious. 

 

"Let's go!" Off they went in a hurry, but not forgetting to be extremely careful. 

 

Bomi and Woohyun followed until they reached the boundary of access. They sat on the chairs and pondered on not only the condition of their dear one, but also the mistake that they had made.

 

Taking the first stride, Woohyun spoke. "Uh... About earlier..."

 

Bomi remained silent as she awaited the rest of his sentence. 

 

"It was more of a 'in the moment' type of thing.... Right?" He was a tad bit reluctant, a bit of him expecting her to confess or something.

 

"Yeah... That was a mistake." She sighed deeply. "Do you think she saw?"

 

However, before he could answer her question, multiple footsteps were heard, getting louder each passing second until they reached their destination.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter