Traumatic

Expecting The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"W-Wha-What are y-you doing he-re...?" Naeun fumbled with her words as nervousness and fear overwhelmed her. 

The mysterious man whom the two girls seem to be terrified of, gave off a gut-wrenching chuckle and slowly walks closer to where Chorong was hiding behind Woohyun.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm just here to finish some unfinished business with my dear old friend." Closer and closer, before stopping right in front of Woohyun. "Now isn't that right, my Chorongie?" Not once did his eyes leave Woohyun's making the poor guy, shake uncontrollably inside.

But Woohyun stayed strong. "Your Chorongie? Aha! You've got to be kidding me, right?" His gaze intensified almost on par with the latter. "Because she's mine." He growled with venom tinting the words.

"Oh, really now?" The man raised his eyebrow, smirking which only made Woohyun's blood boil. "We'll see about that." With those words he turned peeked from the side to look at the hiding figure behind Woohyun. 

"I'd love to talk about our night together, babe, but I'm afraid I have an appointment elsewhere. Till next time..." He took a step back and gave one last look at Woohyun. "Bye~"

Then he was gone. Woohyun didn't see him leave as he was caught up on what the man had said. Carefully, he removed Chorong's arms from around his waist and turned to face her.

"What exactly does he mean by 'our night', babe? He held a strong gaze with questioning features on his face. 

Upon getting no response, his anger fuel only increased. He was beyond pissed at his unanswered questions.

"I'm this close to losing my patience!" Woohyun raised his voice, emphasising using his index and thumb. "If neither of you two answer, I'm going to be hella angry and I'm sure we wouldn't want that. Now, give me damn answers!"

But both girls flinched. Chorong didn't- no, couldn't move. It wasn't really Woohyun's temper that scared her. More of what he was talking about. That night made her so ashamed and disgusted.

"Yah, Oppa! Calm down. It isn't what you think." Naeun stepped up, attempting to cover for her eonnie. 

But nothing can break through the anger of Woohyun. He whipped around to face his ex-best friend. "Oh really? Then what should I think?" He spat his words.

"Just-"

"I don't want freaking excuses! I want answers! And I think I deserve to know!" He cried out. At this point, you couldn't really tell what emotion he was letting out. 

"I know!" Naeun raised her voice to stop him from saying more. "Just please. Give her some time to calm herself and think. She had no say in it. Lucay (loo-ka-ii)-"

"No!" The Apink leader intercepted. "He's right. He has the right to know."

She took a deep breath before slowly making her way to him and gently placing a trembling hand on his shoulder.

"Lucay was in the same orphanage as us. He was sent there after being taken away from his abusive parents. His siblings were separated from him. He had no one. All day, everyday, he would ball-up in the corner and never utter a single word." She stopped, as her voice was shaky. A hand held he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter