Need You

Expecting The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam Woohyun's POV

I was torn between my girlfriend, who has no clue she's my girl, and my best friend, who's always had my back.

"Naeun! Come back!" You could hear her repeatedly shouting that same line, with her voice breaking. She was crying and it left me heartbroken.

"Wahhhh!!! Chorong eonnie! Naeunie! What's happening?!" Bomi cried loudly. Very loudly. Even louder than the dongsaengs.

"Shh... It's going to be okay..." Eunji tried to calm them down, but it was all in vain. Even she was unsure. Her tears were streaming down her face uncontrollably.

"Eunji-yah..." Hoya stood in front of her.

"Oppa, I don't know what to do..."

The dongsaengs joined in not long after."Eonnie, what do we *sniff sniff* do now?.." Namjoo's statement brought a waterfalls of tears to her face.

"Girls, it's okay. We'll get through this. They'll be alright. Chorong-ah will be alright. Everything will be alright. So, don't worry." Sunggyu hyung attempted to make everyone calm down, but it led to no avail.

Not paying attention to the rest, I continued to contemplate on whether or not I should go chase after my dear best friend, or the girlfriend that I have grown to love...

As if he noticed, Myungsoo placed an assuring hand on my shoulder. "It's alright, hyung. I got her." Like a star from a drama, he coolly ran off after my best friend.

When he was out of site, I returned my gaze to the door. The one thing seperating me from her.

I clenched my hands to the point my knuckles turned a pale white. I hurried in, only to find her staring right at me. I awkwardly inched closer and closer, until I was right beside her.

"Um...Sir? Do I know you?" Yes...yes you do and it breaks my heart to know I'll have to live with the fact I've been forgotten by someone I hold dearly... But I couldn't say that.

"Sir?.. Excuse me? Sir... SIR!" She continued to attempt to grab my attention, but each time she spoke, I'd stare at her face harder.

"Um... Excuse me, whoever the heck you are! I've tried to be polite, but I guess it doesn't work with creeps!" This time, it was even louder. I could hardly understand, but by her expression, I knew I wasn't wanted here.

It was too much to handle. I needed some air. I had to be alone to think. Without a word, I twisted 270° and slowly walked with staggering feet. The last thing I heard her say before I walked out the door, was, "Bastard." Yes, I understood...but in all honesty, I wish I hadn't.

Refusing to show my face to the others, I let my head hang low. I glided past them with little to no sound. Then I continued to walk.

Having only been at the hospital twice, I didn't know where I had ended up going, but at least it was quiet. Not long after, I encountered an empty bench. With no hesitation, I went towards it.

And for the first time in a long time, I burst my bubble and let everything out. Not just sadness, anger or depression, but also guilt and regret.

I had missed so many of our meet ups, I already lost count. I put my job before her...who am I kidding? I don't even think I paid her half the attention she deserves.

But if I did, would she still be like this? Would she have had enough happy memories to not have wanted to forget? To love her life?

In a way, I was at fault too.

Suddenly, I felt something on my shoulder. My heart raced and my instincts kicked in.

"Woah, calm down. It's just me, Bomi."

I sighed in relief. "You scared me!"

"Oh Boo Hoo. Build a bridge and get over it." She struck back at me.

I was speechless. With her tone of voice, it was almost impossible to differentiate between joking or seriousness.

"Sorry... It suppos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter