xx Epilogue I xx

I Run To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue I

 

Dara has woken up from a sound of an alarm. She groaned and reached over to hit the snooze button. She didn’t want to get up just yet.

Then she felt a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. She smiled, remembering that she isn’t alone.

“Go back to sleep, I’ll get it.” Jiyong whispered against the crook of her neck. He wraps his arms around her waist to pull her closer.

Dara smiles and turns to face him. She cuddles on to his chest. “I get to sleep in?” She breathes lightly. “This would be the first time in four years.” Her voice sounded so exhausted, it was because she was drained from last night, they barely slept last night at all. Sleep wasn't really what they had in mind, it was far from that.

He chuckles and kisses he top of her head, “I’m here now baby. I’ll take care of you and Jinnah from here on out.”

After last night, they had a talk about what their future plans are going to be. They are staying together as a family, which is what it should have been. Dara, Jiyong and Jinnah. Jiyong would still be active in Korea but just a producer for YGE. He stays in New York for four months and then he’d return to Korea for a month to work on the artist that are gonna ask for him, or his group that he has under his wing. He can use her studio anyway to record but he’s rather just focus on his family while he’s in NYC.

She lifts her chin and kisses Jiyong lightly on the lips. “Good.”

He returns her smiles and kisses her back. “God, if I don’t have to get up, i’d so take you right here and now.” He growled when he breaks the kiss. If he’d continue to kiss her, eveything would come off and well, Jinnah might be traumatized.

She giggles and pushes him off. “Like we didn’t do enough last night,” recalling last night made her blush. It was such a skill not making any sound last night, she could see a bite mark on Jiyong’s shoulder. She had to or else she’d wake everyone in the block.

“Well, we have five years to catch up. So no. It’ll never be enough.” He plants a kiss on her forehead. “Go back to sleep baby,”

She nods and she let out a yawn. She grabs the pillow that Jiyong was sleeping on so she’d still feel his presence. Within a few seconds she had fallen past asleep, happy that she could finally sleep in at least once.


“You want to wake mommy up?” Dara heard Jiyong’s whisper. “Wake her up like Sleeping Beauty?”

“Yes I do,” Jinnah giggles excitedly. Then she crawled into bed, carefully so she wouldn’t wake Dara before she can do her deed.

She was close enough, that Dara sits up quickly and grab Jinnah by her under her arms and traps her in a full on hug. Then Dara layed back down pretended to snore. Jinnah’s back was on her chest.

“Mommy!” Jinnah protested as she tried to wiggle free but she was too small and trapped to get out.

Dara only snored louder.

“Kiss, Mommy.” Jiyong reminded her. He points at his cheek.

Jinnah turns since Dara loosened her hold, she was now facing her mom and plants sloppy kisses on Dara’s cheeks. “Wake up mommy,” she'd say everytime.

And Dara slowly opened her eyes and stretched, pretending she had just woken up. “Hey there,” she touches Jinnah’s chin.

“Breakfast Mommy, appa cooked and i helped!,” Jinnah said excitedly.

She sits up, and reached for the covers. She was wearing a rather skimpy outfit. "That's nice." She grins at Jiyong.

He raised an eyebrow at Dara playfully. "You might wanna get dressed."

That's when Dara had noticed that Jiyong was in his sweats instead of his shirtless state. It made her sad. She liked seeing him half . "Alright," She blushed when she remebered that she's not alone and her daughter is watching her intently, waiting.

Dara was dressed into a loose long white shirt and short shorts. It just looks like she's wearing nothing but the shirt. She puts her hair up in a bun and walks out heading to the kitchen.

Jiyong meets her with a cup of coffee in the hallway. He eyed her from head to toe and there was a darkened expression in his eyes as he lingered more on her long legs.

Dara takes the coffee from Jiyong, satisfied that she had just gotten that look. "Woah, I could get used to this," she blows into the steaming glass.

"Good. Get used to it." then he kisses her cheek, then he whispers, "Just so you know, what you're wearing is driving me crazy." his hand slightly touched the hem of her shirt and he felt the shorts she wore. 

She just grinned darkly, and shurgs acting all innocent when in reality there was a girl jumping up and down in her mind, yelling I win.... 

Dara had walked to the dinning room and was rather suprised by the feast Jiyong and Jinnah just made. It was far too much for just three people. “Look what Daddy and I made mommy!” Jinnah points at the full table. Pancakes, toast, eggs and bacon. She knew she didn’t have that much in her fridge, she can only guess they went to the store.

She glances at Jiyong, and gave him a questioning look. “You plan finishing all this?”

He shrugs not finding it weird that he cooked too much. “I guess, we made too much.” At least he just realized that it’s too much.

Dara shakes her head. She really doesn’t like wasting food. “You’re going to be trouble aren’t you?” She leans towards him and kisses his cheek.

“I’ll try not to,” He grinned his beautiful boyish smile.

She was about to say something when the door bell rang. “What?” She looks at the door confusedly. She definitely wasn’t expecting anyone.

 

 

Jiyong POV

“So, when do you leave for New York?” Yang Hyunsuk asked Jiyong after he finally signed some of the papers that Jiyong had given him. It was an approval to only work a month every four months.

Jiyong checks his phone and replies, “In five days.”

“Your lawyers could have done this, you didn’t need to come here.” Hynsuk said as he returned Jiyong the envelope.

Jiyong nods, “True, but I’ll be gone for four months. Didn’t want you to miss me hyung.” Jiyong teased.

“Well, you are more than welcome to be out for a year if you want.” Though his voice sounded more like a threat for teasing him that way. If he was going to miss his favorite artist, he shouldn’t show it.

Jiyong barks a short laugh and shakes his head. This was actually hyung’s offer but Jiyong didn’t think it was fair to abandon the kids just yet. “Well, I could but XCL are my kids too. I can’t leave them behind when I told them i’d take care of them.” He never really wanted to be a main producer like Teddy did but the difference is he chose these kids to debut even if coed groups don’t really do as well as exclusive girl groups or boy groups.

Hyunsuk smiles proudly at Jiyong, “I can only say that you’ve matured alot from when I first met you. It is such a privilege to see you grow up in front of me. You and Youngbae both... you were one of the youngest in my company before. Now you are both grown up to be the men your parents are proud of. And especially you, a father too. I am so proud of you, Jiyong-ah.” He cleared his throat trying to control himself. He is never the kind to be this sentimental ever but he did feel guilty though. He knew Dara was pregnant and didn’t tell Jiyong because he wasn’t sure who the father was. He never should have doubted Dara though... it was obviously only Jiyong.

“Aww Hyung. Don’t be like this.” Jiyong’s voice cracked. He was rather touched. Ever since he told his CEO about Dara and Jinnah, he immediately apologised to Jiyong for not telling that Dara was pregnant. He would have probably known by then but Jiyong forgave him immediately stating that things happen for a reason.

Hyunsuk pursed his lips. If he was emotional a second ago he isn’t anymore. He just got hit by the fact that they are both grown men and also that even if he cares for both Dara and Jiyong, he is still their CEO. He needs to control his emotions. “Well, we will see you in a few months then.” he has a busy schedule in the next five days to see him off.

Jiyong nods. “Yeah hyung. And if you want to visit and meet Jinnah, I’m sure Dara would love to see you and do that too.”

“I may take you up on that offer Jiyong.” He stands up from his chair and walks around the table so he’d go up to Jiyong. He extends a hand, “Have a safe flight, Jiyong and tell your family hello for me.”

Jiyong didn’t hesitate and takes his hyung’s hand. He gets pulled for a quick hug while Hyunsuk patted his back once. “I sure will tell them.”


“Oppa!” Someone called for Jiyong when he was about to walk down the stairs instead of taking the elevator.

He turns to see Chaerin walking out the elevator just in time to find him. “Oh, Chaerin-ah,”

Chaerin runs towards with and gives him a hug. “Oh thank god, i caught up with you. I heard your leaving soon?”

Jiyong nods, “I was going to find you.” He said. He was told by his manager that Chaerin’s flight was coming in today. Ofcourse he was hoping to meet up with her before he left since she was supposed to be back from Korea a week ago but it got postponed, at least she's here now.

“So?” She says carefully unsure what to say. She didn’t know how to approach the subject.

He just smiles. He’s sure she’s probably heard the news about him. Once Seungri found out, he’s positive he blabbered to everyone he knew about it (well the only ones that mattered) since Minzy had also asked him about Jinnah two weeks ago. “You wanna see her?” He asked thinking he should just go ahead and start it.

Chaerin tears up and nods, “Can I?”

“Of course.” He grabs his phone from his pocket and browses through his photos of Jinnah. He found the most recent one Dara had sent last night, she was supposed to be a fairy for some birthday party. “She’s Jiannah Rose, she’s four turning five in December.”

She takes the phone and stares at the picture trying to keep herself from crying, “She’s so beautiful oppa.” She grins, “She is like a replica of Dara-unnie.”

Jiyong laughs. It’s true though, as to which why he wanted to kick himself sometimes as to how he didn’t see it from when he first met Jinnah at the park. “She has my eyes though,” he said since he maybe a tiny little Dara but he can claim that at least. Though Dara keeps saying that Jinnah's mannerism is his.

Chaerin returns his phone back and she noticed his lock photo was of Jinnah and Dara. She paused and clears , “You two are back together?”

He smiles, “We are headed there.” Which is the truth, they aren’t officially back together but it’s obvious that after some talk they will be.

Then she asks what she was nervous about the entire time, “Hows unnie?”

He was hoping she’s ask. That’s actually the reason why he wanted to find her. This was one of the things he needed to fix, not only for Dara but for his dongsaeng too. Chaerin has been beating herself up the past five years since Dara left. She rarely comes to Korea because it reminds her of what she had done. She doesn’t even go to New York when she knows Dara is there.

“She’s doing good.” He didn’t really need to share everything

She just kept nodding, unsure what she wants to say next. At least she’s happy to hear that Jiyong-oppa and Dara-unnie are going to be back together like they should be.

“I’m sure she misses you as much as you miss her.” Jiyong said carefully. Though he never heard this from Dara mouth but it was implied when she asked about the girls in one of their conversations the week he got back in Korea.

“I—“

Jiyong gives Chaerin a comforting pat and squeezes her arm, “I’m going back to New York in a week. If you want, you can meet Jinnah and see Dara too.”

Chaerin’s eyes shinned thinking that it was a wonderful idea but then she lowers recalling that she shouldn’t. “I don’t want to impose oppa,” she replied sadly.

“You aren’t. I’m know Dara wants to see you too.”

“I—“

He smiles at her and nods, “If you change your mind. Just let me know. I leave in a few days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter