What Should I do?

Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I need to protect you physically.’ Is what my mind kept on telling me. But ‘I also need to protect you emotionally.’ Is what my heart kept on telling me.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Siwon pulled Jaejoong’s arm harshly, and Jaejoong screamed in pain. However Siwon didn’t seem to care. He was only glaring at Yunho was then all wet.

 

“You’re only a butler, Jung Yunho! You should know your place very well, that you’re no match for a chaebol son like Jaejoong!”

 

Yunho stood still, remaining silent. A part of him wanted to say the truth that he was not only a butler, and he’s on par with Jaejoong’s family background. But he stopped himself from uncovering the truth as Jaejoong only knew him as his family butler. There’s a truth in what Siwon said that he was merely a butler. How could a butler bit the hand that fed him for ten years by falling in love with his master’s son?

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything?! Now you’ve come to realize that you and your low life are no match for him, right? One more thing, I’m pretty sure you know that I and Jaejoong will eventually get married. So behave properly.”

 

Jaejoong was still busy trying to free himself from Siwon’s grip, it hurts him a lot. But after saying those hurtful things to Yunho, Siwon didn’t bother releasing Jaejoong’s hand, and instead, he pulled him along.

 

“We’re going back this instant.”

 

Taeyeon, who was witnessing the whole scene made her way to the drenched Yunho after Siwon and Jaejoong was gone. She looked terribly sorry for what happened.

 

“Yunho ssi… I’m sorry.” Taeyeon said while keeping her head down, “I thought you were single…”

 

“Well it’s not wrong that I’m single.”

 

“Yea I know, but seeing your eyes just now, I get it. You love Kim Jaejoong.”

 

I love… Kim Jaejoong? Those words kept replaying in his mind. For sure, Yunho has liked Jaejoong for the ten years he had worked for Kim. Jaejoong was bubbly, cheerful and all. He could melt anything, including Jung Yunho. But love? Whether you love someone is a mystery. Love is harder than maths. You can’t use formulas to solve it. And there Taeyeon went asking him if he loved Jaejoong. Truthfully, it is the only question that has been lingering in Yunho’s mind since a year ago, which unfortunately; he still hasn’t got any solution for that problem. Hearing Taeyeon saying that, Yunho was wondering if people can even recognize his heart better than he did. Did he really not know, or he was trying to hide it?

 

“I was so horrible. I caused you and Jaejoong ssi to fight, and even Siwon cursed you just now. I’m so sorry, Yunho ssi.”

 

Yunho smiled gently before patting Taeyeon’s shoulder, “it’s okay Taeyeon ssi. People make mistakes, and hearing your apology makes me relieved.”

 

Siwon brought Jaejoong, or rather, dragged him to Kim mansion’s living room, where his sister was seen having lunch with Junsu and Yoochun. Yunho followed closely behind.

 

“Ji Hyo ssi, I’d like to speed up the marriage.”

 

Ji Hyo put away the cup of tea she was holding, and looking at the Siwon confused. She diverted her faze to Jaejoong when she only saw anger on Siwon’s eyes. Jaejoong seemed as if he was about to cry.

 

“If there’s anything wrong, let’s discuss it together.” Ji Hyo gave a firm look to Siwon, and that made Siwon to be angrier,

 

“Ji Hyo ssi. I suppose that you know that you have a betrayer in this house, and that is exactly why I’m feeling insecure. I’m afraid of losing Jaejoong. Speeding the marriage is the only solution we have.”

 

Ji Hyo’s brow raised, “betrayer? Whom are you referring to, Siwon ssi?”

 

Siwon pointed his finger to the man standing behind him and Jaejoong, “this person! He’s a shameless butler who clings onto your brother to get his money and inheritance. And now what? After getting arranged with me, your brother is now cheating behind my back? Oh my.. Has he forgotten to whom he is getting married to? It’s the hottest of the era, Choi Siwon!”

 

Siwon paused a bit to take a breath before continuing his scolding, “There are millions of girl doing anything only to get my attention, and you? You cheated behind my back? Can’t you be more realistic? I can give you anything you want. I have money! Not like this poor butler!”

 

Siwon’s loud voice filled the dining room. Neither one of them made a sound. They only looked at Siwon blaming Jaejoong like Jaejoong did the worst sin in the world, when he actually just slept next to Yunho. It wasn’t like they did anything.

 

Ji Hyo made steps closer to Siwon and Jaejoong, and she slapped Siwon’s left cheek, causing the other to glare at her. She didn’t return his glare, well in fact, it was Ji Hyo first glaring at Siwon angrily. Her face was slightly red, as if the blood gushed to her face.

 

“Choi Siwon ssi. Don’t you dare scolding my brother like this!” She scolded before landing another slap on his face.

 

Siwon held his left cheek as he glared back at Ji Hyo, “Kim Ji Hyo ssi. I think you’re not aware about what you are doing. I’m your future brother in law. And this precious brother of yours has cheated behind my back, and I’m just claiming he should be more realistic. You should consult him not to cheat with that penniless butler anymore! He needs money to live, and I have money! It’s his fortune to have me!”

 

Seeing Siwon behaving that way was enough to make Ji Hyo annoyed. Ji Hyo was never a good girl. She’s kind, but she’s nicknamed as bad Ji Hyo, meaning that if one dares to annoy her, she’ll return it twice.

 

“Then, let me remind you once more, Choi Siwon ssi. Choi Corporation is desperate on the merge with Kim corporation only because we’re the only one who can save your company, or I might say, your on-the-way-to-bankruptcy company. So it is definitely your fortune to marry into our family, getting my brother, Second, I’m agreeing to this marriage only to fulfill my father’s last will. However, of course, if you’re trying to ruin this plan, I do not mind. It’s your lost and not ours. Lastly, I’d never let anyone insult my brother. I don’t need your filthy money because I have more than you.”

 

“Ah one more thing. I wanted my Joongie to marry you, but I won’t speed up this marriage only because you asked me to. I’ll n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter