In Heaven (supposedly)

Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO! It's the first chappie! I thought I'll update on Monday but I'm missing Yunjae so bad lately! Anyway I'll use the title of my favorite Kpop songs for the title of each chapter, and now yeah it's JYJ's In Heaven! Enjoy!

 

Coming to the past doesn’t necessarily bring you happiness. Perhaps your past is not something you want to remember, or even something that you shouldn’t discover.

 

Chapter 1

 

The of light hit my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I realized it was morning already. The first thing I saw was a figure of a tall and muscular man came to me. I sat up in no time, and his face couldn’t be seen clearly as the light obstructed my view. But he smelled like Vanilla.

 

I could feel his strong and muscular arms wrapped around my skinny waist. His embrace felt so real and yet so distant. I don’t think I ever know this man, but I couldn’t help to resist, and I hugged him back.

 

“A piece of morning hug for your brekky, Boo.” He whispered and his voice sent me a goose bump as his soft breath hit my neck.

 

“Jaejoong ah!” a familiar sound of a woman woke me up from my slumber. And I saw my eonni standing in front of my sleeping figure. She was all dressed up already. Standing next to her, her beloved husband, Song Joong Ki hyung.

 

“Oh, Ji Hyo eonni. What’s up?”

 

I call her eonni. Yea that’s right. I should have called her noona. But what to do if that’s just a habit? She always taught me how to cook, how to dress up and make up, and she felt as if I was a little sister, and ordered me to call her eonni instead of noona. Well, at least that’s what I was told.

 

“I’m going to Bangkok with my friends, remember? Don’t forget to lock the door and eat properly when I’m gone. No matter what happens, don’t open the door for someone you don’t know. Okay?” she asked as he caressed my cheek and smiled. Eonni has always been this warm. I love her. My beautiful one and only sister.

 

“Don’t worry, eonni. I’m matured enough to take care of myself.” I replied as I pouted. She always treats me like a child, even I’m 29 already. Honestly, I’ve always liked her worrying about me. She said she had always been this worried for me, since the day I was born. But I’m not pretty sure. I lost my memories eight years ago in a hit and run accident. I was hopeless and felt like a lifeless body roaming around the city of Seoul. But I’m thankful God sent me such a warm sister and husband to help me survive.

 

Husband? Yes I’m married. To the most gorgeous man ever existed. Choi Si Won.

 

“Stop pouting, my beloved dongsaeng.” She said before messing with my hair and walked away, “I’ll surely get you durian chips later!”

 

Ji Hyo eonni and Joong Ki hyung walked out of my room, but then eonni turned back to add, “Siwon said he left a message on your desk. Be sure to read it, Joongie yah.”

 

Hearing that, a smile was carved onto my face. I quickly grabbed the sticky note that was posted on the desk next to my bed.

 

Jae, I’m sorry something urgent came up at work. I’m sorry I can’t spend my time with you even though it’s Saturday. I’ll make it up to you tonight. I’ll be waiting for you in our favorite place. Don’t forget to dress beautifully. I hope we can create another memorable memories again tonight.7pm.

P.s. don’t forget to lock the door. I don’t want to see my wife being harassed by some stalker.

 

What a sweet husband, right? I know I’m so lucky to have him. He had always been by my side when I first opened my eyes in the hospital without a single trace of memory.

 

Stalker? Oh yeah. I think I’ve been stalked for this past one month. I felt like a person has been following me, like day and night. It does feel scary. If that person wants to harm me, I wonder why he doesn’t lay a hand on me? But oh well I have million things more important than that.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Jaejoong got up from his bed, and walked into the kitchen to prepare himself some breakfast. He was making a fried egg and bacon, when his mind slowly drifted to the dream he had this morning, just before Ji Hyo awakened him.

 

That dream has been hauting him for eight years. Perhaps more. But at least it has been the first time he woke up in the hospital after that incident. He knew it was not Siwon. Their touched and hugs felt different, but who was it? He didn’t know. Everytime he asked Ji Hyo if there was someone like that, she says she didn’t know if he had such friend.

 

And that thought was able to take the full control of Jaejoong’s mind. His thought was shoved away when he realized his hand was shooed from the pan by a certain hand. Jaejoong looked up in surprise.

 

“Yoochun ah!” Jaejoong gasped, his mind was wondering how Yoochun was there.

 

“Hyung! You burnt the egg! How about burning yourself and this house if I hadn’t come in at the right time?” the man took the egg from the pan and tossed it to the bin. Coming with Yoochun, Junsu took a napkin and wiped away the mess his hyung created.

 

“How did you get in?”

 

“We met Ji Hyo noona when she was leaving.” Junsu replied.

 

Junsu and Yoochun were Jaejoong’s bestfriend whom he got to know when he inherited his father’s company, Kim corp. Yoochun worked as his personal secretary and Junsu as the purchasing manager. They got close as Jaejoong asked them to tell him about the company’s condition. No wonder. The late Mr Kim left too early, and Jaejoong was forced to take over the company three years ago.

 

“Anyway, hyung. It’s Saturday. How come Siwon hyung isn’t home?” Yoochun added.

 

Jaejoong took a sip of water before sitting on one of the dining chair, “He’s at work. Something came up, so I can’t do anything about it.”

 

Yoochun chuckled and raising his voice, “I know right! He never spends his time for you, hyung! Why get married to that useless man!”

 

Hearing that, Junsu stood up and replied, “Yah! Siwon hyung is just being responsible for his work! You can’t assume that.”

 

“Then what about his responsibility as Jae hyung’s hubby?” Yoochun added, “I doubt he’s going to work. Perhaps he’s hanging out with chicks out there.”

 

Yoochun and Junsu was like water and fire, whenever the topic was Siwon. Yoochun has never liked the man. He claimed to have seen Siwon cheating on Jaejoong, yet Jaejoong never trusted those words, as Yoochun was never able to show him some solid proof. On the other side, Junsu is on Siwon’s side, telling his hyung that Siwon was his fateful prince charming, and they were lucky to have each other.

 

“Yoochun ah. Don’t say that,” Jaejoong defended, “He asked on a date tonight at 7pm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter