Even Though I Already Know

Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you’re important, he would have tried finding you in these eight years. That is, if he cares and loves you enough.”

 

Chapter Three

 

“Jae hyung. It’s time for breakfast!” Yoochun lazily entered Jaejoong’s room in his sleepy just wake up face, scratching the back of his head before proceeding with a yawn. Jaejoong was still in his bed, not willing to get up as it was Sunday which means no school. He covered his head with the blanket to show he prefers sleeping than a breakfast.

 

“hyung, hurry. Your dad and Junsu are waiting downstairs.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Disturbing me in my sleep? Hell no!

 

What? Wake up? Oh wait…

 

“Chunnie yah…” I said while uncovering my face, “call Yunho.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“then see you in the afternoon.”

 

“err…. Got it! I’ll call him.”

 

I smirked after making sure Yoochun left my room.

 

“Jae, you asked for me?” I could hear Yunho’s voice echoed in my room. I pretended to be asleep, still closing my eyes. That led him to get to the edge of my bed, closing the distance within our faces. I could feel his face is just one palm away from mine, perhaps. I could feel his breathing on my face though.

 

“Wake up, Jae.”

 

I slowly opened my eyes and grinned happily. He noticed that I wasn’t sleeping and he frowned. Aw. That’s cute.

 

“Fooled you.” I was still grinning.

 

“Yea right… come down now. They are waiting for you.”

 

“You know why I asked you to come right?”

 

“nope.”

 

“I want to claim my morning hug.”

 

“what morning hug?”

 

I pouted, of course in a cute way. I’m always cute, “Then see me in the afternoon.”

 

I turned my back, but then I could hear he chuckled and said, “Just kidding. Claim it.”

 

My lips curved into a big smile. So happy! I turned back, get out of my bed and hugged him as tight as I could. But…

 

“Yunho, I don’t think this is a morning hug.” I said, while still hugging him.

 

“And why is that so?”

 

“You don’t hug me back!”

 

“But you’re my master. How am I supposed to hug my own master?”

 

“This is an order.”

 

I don’t care whether he likes it or not, but I want his arms to be around my waist. I like it. A lot. And he did it in no time.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Click. Another sound of a camera capturing their moment from behind the door.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun and Mr Kim were having breakfast together when they spotted Ji Hyo coming down, all dressed up. She wore a y red lipstick, but it was not enough to cover the paleness shown on her face. Jaejoong starts to wonder where his eonni is going in such an early morning, all dressed up.

 

“Kim Ji Hyo.” Mr Kim called, which caused Ji Hyo to stop her steps to the door, “where do you think you’re going?”

 

“Ah… Dad, I.. I’m going to campus.”

 

“And you expect me to believe that? It’s Sunday, for God’s sake! I know you’re meeting that Song Joong Ki.” Mr Kim said firmly, and he told Ji Hyo to return to her room and rest instead. It was clear that she was ill. And she knew her dad’s character too well. He’s a man who will not take no as an answer. Thus she made her way upstairs.

 

Jaejoong felt bitter seeing her eonni looked disappointed. He doubted why his dad doesn’t like Joong Ki hyung. Joong Ki has always been a good husband, and a good brother in law for him, at least in the future.

 

Jaejoong followed Ji Hyo to her room, only to see her sobbing. His heart aches when he saw the scene. He was about to turn around, before he realized Junsu and Yoochun were also there, witnessing the crying scene of Ji Hyo through the small gap left by the unclosed door.

 

Jaejoong was surprised that those two friends of his followed him, but he quickly thought of something and smiled, while pinching his two friends’ cheek.

 

Ji Hyo was still sobbing when Jaejoong came in, and sat on her bed, carefully holding Ji Hyo’s hand tightly and smiles.

 

“Joong Ki hyung is a nice person, eonni.”

 

“I know right! I just don’t understand why dad forbids me seeing him. The reason that I’m too small to date just doesn’t make sense. I’m 19 already!”

 

It’s the first time Jaejoong saw Ji Hyo sobs so hard. She used to be the one to calm him whenever he cries. Well, seven years of is pretty big, and that makes Ji Hyo matures quickly for the sake of Jaejoong. She has always tried to give him love, so that he won’t lack of motherly love.

 

“Eonni.. Go meet him.”

 

Ji Hyo’s eyes widened out of confusion. She was about to open to ask, but Jaejoong smiled gently and wiped off the traces of tears on her cheek with his thumb.

 

“Eonni. I’ll take your place here, so that dad thinks you’re here. You can go out with Junsu and Yoochun, disguising yourself as me.”

 

Ji Hyo immediately smiles wide before giving a peck on her brother’s cheek and mouthed, “thank you.”

 

Ji Hyo went with Yoochun and Junsu after tying her hair and wears a cap, to look like a boy. She even changed her katehill handbag to a tomboyish backpack.

 

Jaejoong felt glad to be able to create a smile on Ji Hyo’s face, and he quickly hid in the blanket when he heard someone entered the room. His heart raced, nervous if he will be found out. Actually he had covered his hair with a wig in Ji Hyo’s room and his face with a mask.

 

“Ji Hyo ssi..” a familiar voice was heard after that person closed the door. It’s Jung Yunho.

 

“Mr Kim told me to check up on you if you’re fine.”

 

Jaejoong, still covering his face, tried to imitate Ji Hyo’s voice, “leave me.”

 

He really hoped Yunho will really leave as he was afraid the other will recognize him the longer he stays there. But it turns out to be the opposite. Yunho sat by his side.

 

“You know, Mr Kim only thought what would be the best for you when he does that.”

 

Seeing the other didn’t bother to make a sound, Yunho added, “you should be grateful, that your dad is by your side. At least your family member loves you, and cares for you. You get to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter