After A Long Time

Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm reaaally sorry that perhaps a lot of you are disappointed with Jaejoong's decision, but let's see if you change your mind after this chapter? :D

 

 

Perhaps… Accepting someone who loves you and you love is better than someone who loves you and never leaves your side. Though you’re not sure what the future holds.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

If there is anything I wanted to say… It’s regret. I agreed to marry Siwon and didn’t see the regret that comes after was much bigger than how I expected it to be.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Jaejoong was by Siwon’s side all the time, helping him and Sooyoung attending the guests, trying to give them his best smile. Though no one knows, it was fake. A fake smile.

 

Seeing that, Ji Hyo sighed in frustration, and grabbed Yunho’s wrist all of a sudden, “I need to talk to you. Come outside.”

 

And they both soon found a space, empty space where hopefully no one will be able to catch a glimpse of them.

 

“Jung Yunho ssi…” Ji Hyo just gave the man her back, “I just knew that you’re the biological son of the late Mr Choi from your sister. And I’m sorry for what you had gone through.”

 

“What are you trying to say?” Yunho demanded the woman to get straight to the point, which the woman liked very much. She isn’t the type to talk bull.

 

“I know how Jaejoong feels towards you, and I’m sure the feelings are mutual. Well, I can see you’re not clueless about that.”

 

Ji Hyo turned around to see Yunho’s face tensed up, “I… I acted I didn’t know his heart because I’m only his employee. No matter how close we are, it won’t change anything.”

 

“I can see you know your position well. And I’m pretty sure you know, even if you and Jaejoong love each other, I can’t marry him to you. For Choi corporation, Jaejong marrying you or Siwon will just be the same, because what you need is the merge. But for me, it’s different. Our late dad entrusted our Joongie to Siwon, and not you.”

 

Yunho believed he knew it was coming. Even if his status as Mr Choi’s son was revealed, it’s not going to change anything. He won’t get his Jaejoong.

 

“But I know Jaejoong is just marrying him for the sake of dad’s will. And truthfully, I feel bad for him.”

 

Ji Hyo’s gaze softened, and tears were forming in her eyes. The image of her brother this morning was too much to bear. She wasn’t sure why Jaejoong opted to marry Siwon when she had made it clear that his decision should not be influenced by their father. Only if she were in her brother’s shoe, she would opt to object the marriage.

 

“So what do you want me to do? You know it’s his decision to obey Mr Kim. I won’t force him to disobey his own father.”

 

“I know. I know you’re a good man. That’s why I want to ask for your help.” Ji Hyo stared right into his eyes; her eyes were pleading the man as if her life was on the line, “Can you please love him with your whole heart for this four weeks?”

 

Yunho stood still, his mind went blank. He was questioning if he didn’t hear it wrong. He had expected that Ji Hyo will order him to leave Jaejoong. Worse, she may have opted to fire him.

 

“I know this is selfish, but at least… I want him to feel true love before devoting himself to that marriage. I know his character too well. He’s too selfless to the point that I feel bad for him. There’s no way he will back off. Why does he need to place others first?”

 

“But you know… People may be talking bad about that.”

 

“You can date him secretly.” Ji Hyo knew she was being too rude, as if she told him to have an affair with her brother, “But there’s no other way. I hope he can enjoy himself during these four weeks. I won’t demand for much, but stay by his side for these four weeks, and shower him with love… can you?”

 

Yunho was still processing all her words when she added, “This is the most selfish part of me, but… after the wedding, you need to leave Jaejoong.”

 

He felt his heart dropped. He was relieved to hear he could still be with his Jaejoong before the latter gets married, get bounded for life. He swore he knew that he needs to leave Jaejoong. But hearing those direct order from Ji Hyo after she had requested him to love Jaejoong was just…. Too sudden. At least, he need time to adapt.

 

“Sorry, Yunho! I know I’m being mean to you! But I couldn’t think of any other options! I…”

 

Before she could finish, Yunho made up his mind, “I will do it.”

 

Junsu and Yoochun were just coming to the funeral home. They seemed lost, opening each room to see if that was the right room, and that earned them three wrong rooms.

 

“Ah, Yoochun ah! It’s your fault! How come you didn’t ask which room it is?”

 

“I’m sorry, Junsu. I was too panic to ask, and Jae hyung’s phone is turned off now.”

 

They were still wandering, when they saw Ji Hyo and Yunho walking side by side. Both were with dull faces, and Yunho’s puffy eyes showed how he must have cried heavily.

 

But then, something seemed to have hit Junsu.

 

“I now remember… where I saw him before….” Junsu muttered under his breath. He stared blankly at Yunho who was coming to their direction.

 

As Ji Hyo and Yunho were then by them, Yoochun smiled, “Good to meet you two! I was just wondering where the room is!”

 

Observing Yunho’s puffy face and Ji Hyo’s trace of tears that was left on her face, a big question mark appeared in his mind.

 

“Follow me.” Ji Hyo stated before walking to the room, followed by Yunho closely.

 

Junsu was still having a hard time to distract himself with his thought, and Yoochun was eyeing Ji Hyo and Yunho closely.

 

“Junsu yah, why do you think they cried?” Yoochun gasped, “They couldn’t be possibly…. In love with each other right?! Ah! Jaejoong Hyung will be upset! I need to tell Jae Hyung!”

 

Yoochun was about to proceed into the room when Junsu grabbed his wrist, telling him to stop.

 

“What’s wrong, Su?”

 

“Don’t,..”

 

“Uh?”

 

“Don’t speculat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter