Too Much Trouble

Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When one feels insecure, he might do anything silly. Don’t blame his rationality. Blame love for making people blind.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Where am I….?

 

When I opened my eyes, I realized I was in my room. WHAT?! My room? I looked around, this bed… that window… that wardrobe… that wall…. Yea there’s no way I would be dreaming! This is my room!

 

As I turned my head to the left, Junsu and Yoochun started opening their eyes, and examining the room, they felt the same just like how I did. They felt strange.

 

“Are we… in heaven?” I asked, seeing how we’re in our adult form.

 

“but… why are we In your room, hyung?”

 

Soon, a wind blew around us, really cold, and it gave me chills though the window wasn’t open. I wonder how that wind came in. So did Junsu and Yoochun, I assumed by their reaction. Before we could discuss anything, I could hear a voice.

 

“Kim Jaejoong, Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun.”

 

“You… You’re that Changmin?” I uttered as I looked around, trying to find his figure, but to no avail.

 

“Oh, good that you still remember me.”

 

“but why are we here? Where are we? Why can’t we see you?” Junsu asked while his body trembles.

 

“like I said, I can decided when you will leave a certain era, and if you can travel into another era, I will arrange it. And now you’re here in this era. You’re not leaving, yea, not until you find what you’re seeking. It’s 2008.That’s it. See you!”

 

As the wind was not there to be felt anymore, we came back to our senses. Yes. We’re travelling through the time again. And I thought we were going back to our deaths. I can’t describe how I’m feeling. There’s a feeling of relieve, that it’s not yet for the separation time, but… I felt happy already, as I now have Yoochun and Junsu, and I came to know Yunho.

 

Truthfully, before travelling, I was afraid that Siwon and or Ji Hyo eonni will be different that how they are in the future, and Siwon turns out to be really different. There was a little bit feeling of regret that sipped into my heart to find out what Siwon was like, in the past. And now, travelling once more? I’m afraid that my new best friend, Jung Yunho will change like how Siwon did.

 

I thought I wanted to seek the truth, but then sometimes there are truths that are better to be hidden.

 

The three of us were dazing off, as if gathering our soul and mind. But there was loud knock on the door, “Joongie yah! Are you done?”

 

I hesitated a bit, before opening the door and found Ji Hyo eonni there, all dressed up formally. I blinked. Once. Twice. Is there anything that I missed? Why is she wearing formal clothes, and knocked my door, asking if I was done?

 

“Are you done? They’re already waiting downstairs. And where are Yoochun and Junsu? Are they joining our family dinner?”

 

Yoochun and Junsu? Oh it seems that this era happens after the last era we went to, so they know Junsu and Yoochun already. And wait… family dinner? Is my big family coming here for a dinner and that’s why I need to come down?

 

I slightly turned my head to Junsu and Yoochun who hid themselves behind the wall, they shook their heads, and mouthed that I should go down alone.

 

I turned back to Ji Hyo eonni, and smiled, “Yoochun… and Junsu, they are not home yet, eonni. I’ll go down with you now.”

 

Writer’s POV

 

Jaejoong’s eye widened in disbelief when he saw who were there for the so called family dinner. Ji Hyo made her way to her seat, and short after, she looked at Jaejoong, wondering why he stood still, not taking his seat.

 

“Joongie yah, sit.”

 

Jaejoong tried to gather his mind, trying to catch up to whatever he missed. But all he could see was five people sitting on the dining table. Ji Hyo, him, and…

 

“Joongie yah, why do you look so surprised? I thought we’ve talked about this dinner before?” Ji Hyo said, “and of course, you know them right? He’s Choi Siwon, and that is Mr Choi, his father and of course, Choi corporation’s chairman, and the girl beside him is Choi Soo Young, Siwon’s younger sister.”

 

Jaejoong gulped. Yes, he sensed something was not right. There must be some mistake here. Jaejoong didn’t question about who they are, but it’s more like, what they were doing there, having a dinner in the same table with him and his sister, and on top of that, in his own house?

 

“So, like what we’ve discussed earlier, Mr Choi, my dad left a will to..”

 

“A will?” Jaejoong questioned Ji Hyo as she was not done talking with Mr Choi, and Ji Hyo turned to him with confusion.

 

“Yes, our father’s will, Joongie yah. He wanted you to marry Choi Corporation’s successor, Choi Siwon.”

 

Jaejoong’s face turned pale. He couldn’t digest any of the word he hears there. He now remembers that Ji Hyo had told him that their father died in 2007, so by now, his father was already dead, for one year.

 

“Ah Ji Hyo ssi, actually I don’t really mind if these two take it a little bit long. They’re still too young to be married. But I’m afraid I want them to get married as soon as possible, so I can see them married before I die.” Mr Choi said. That old man was sitting on a wheelchair. He suffered from and diabetes.

 

“Dad. Don’t say that.” The young girl with short hair just above her shoulder, whose name is Soo Young retaliated.

 

Jaejoong was absorbed in his own thoughts that he didn’t realize Siwon was staring at him for a long time already. Jaejoong’s heart was torn into confusion, whether to go along with the history to protect the fate of him marrying Siwon, or to go follow his heart, to reject and dump that man who humiliated him during their school days.

 

The dinner went smoothly, that’s how it seems to Ji Hyo and Choi. Ji Hyo could notice his brother was absentminded during most of the time, and she had to hold his shoulder to get him back to his senses. But she doesn’t mind, as the talk about their arranged marriage was done smoothly. Mr Choi seemed to like Jaejoong, and Ji Hyo feels Siwon is a gentleman as well. She believed Siwon will take care of Jaejoong if they get married eventually.

 

But Jaejoong felt something was wrong. No, correction. Everything was wrong. Of course, he didn’t hold a grudge for being rejected in an embarrassing way, but his heart felt unwilling to accept Siwon into his life. Or at leas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter