Foolish Heart

Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO! Sorry for the long wait! Anyway thanks for the commenters. Idk why but reading comments just make me happy, Hope more comments coming! :D

 

 

When things are different from what you actually expected, it seems bad. But that’s when you realize, the real gold was probably there from the very beginning, waiting you to notice it.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Yunho was going to his room after making sure that all the windows on the second floor are locked. Yes it was his duty to make sure the mansion was sealed properly to avoid unwanted things.

 

When he passed Jaejoong’s room, a thunder strikes, and that’s when he heard a screaming voice inside. He knocked Jaejoong’s room several times and there was no answer. Feeling worried, he opened the door, and found the smaller boy was crumpling in his bed, his body formed a U shape, trembling, hands grabbing his own head.

 

Yunho went straight to him, and pulled him into an embrace, which Jaejoong replied quickly. Honestly, he could barely breathe when Jaejoong hugged him so hard. But he didn’t mind if that could calm Jaejoong.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m here.” Yunho uttered.

 

It wasn’t easy to get Jaejoong to sleep. Yunho placed Jaejoong properly on his bed and covered him with his beloved blanket. Seeing Jaejoong’s beautiful pale face was covered by traces of tears, he felt sorry.

 

“Sleep tight, Boo…” he muttered. He refers the others as Boo whenever Jaejoong doesn’t listen. It’s only for himself to hear.

 

Yunho was about to leave when Jaejoong pulled his t-shirt tightly, not letting go.

 

“don’t… go..” Jaejoong talked in his sleep.

 

A smile crept up on Yunho’s face, and he pulled a chair and placed it next to the bed. He carefully holds Jaejoong’s right hand, and fell asleep as well.

 

A sun light shining on Jaejoong and Yunho’s sleeping body as morning came. Jaejoong opened his eyes, seeming to be disturbed by the light. He smiled as he saw Yunho’s sleeping form. His face was much more innocent, suitable for kids at his age. Seeing this, it’s unbelievable that that boy had gone through a lot of hardships in such a young age.

 

“Yunho yah.”

 

With a slight sound, Yunho slowly opened his eyes, and rubbed it repeatedly.

 

“Jae.. you’re awake? Sorry for staying here. Last night I heard you scream and you told me not to leave you.”

 

“It’s okay. I’m grateful you granted my wish.”

 

Jaejoong smiled gently to him, and it was the first time Yunho felt something strange. It’s the first time he felt so insecure just by receiving a smile. He wondered if there was something wrong with his heart. He just woke up, not exercising, but strangely his heart raced just like after running at full speed. He didn’t know why, and didn’t know what it means.

Rather than thinking about that, he needs to get up for school.

 

“Jae, let’s wake up. We need to go to school.”

 

“not until I get my morning hug.”

 

“jae…”

 

Jaejoong pouted, and that emphasizes his flawless cheeks. That adorableness caused Yunho to giggle.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

He’s just a spoilt kid.

 

But it’s fine. That adorableness has become a part of my life. I didn’t know since when and how it happened, but that pout has become one of the best memories my mind could ever recorded. I don’t know how I will go on without that strong pout. Yeah. Strong. Strong enough to make me giggle, to make me forget about any hardships, even if it’s only for a moment.

 

I thought I won’t be able to smile anymore after thrown away, and more importantly, my mother’s death. Thanks, Kim Jaejoong, for making me smile.

 

I spread my arms, and he grins before claiming his morning hug.

 

“Yunnie you’re so warm. I love your hug the best!”

 

I smiled hearing those words. How much I wanted to say Boo you’re so childish. I love your pout the most.

 

I broke the hug and messed his hair before saying, “shower. I’ll go to shower too. Or else we’ll be late for school.”

 

He just nodded happily. I envy him for expressing freely. Unlike me. I can’t express how much I like being with him. I’m only his butler after all.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Jaejoong  got up from his bed and opened his wardrobe to grab his uniform. His smile was still there on his face when he tried to grab the hanger. However that smile soon vanished. His hand went through the hanger. Not believing what he had seen, he rubbed his eyes before trying to grab it again, and still, his hand went through. His hody was vanishing.

 

In his panic, Yoochun and Junsu came into his room together. Jaejoong was shocked to see his two friends were transparent as well, and in no time, they were seen again, vividly.

 

“Hyung… you too..?” Yoochun muttered.

 

Jaejoong’s face dropped when he remembered what Changmin said.

 

When you can see your body disappearing and reappearing, it means you will vanish from that era after ten hours.

 

The thought itself scared him. His widened eyes could never have a rest. So did Yoochun and Junsu. They feel like enjoying their time there and going back, there’s a sip of reluctance.

 

Ten hours from now. It’s their time limit.

 

Jaejoong kept staring at the window. It might be his last time to see the world, and so seeing the sky for the last time, he wants to create that memory.

 

I thought I came here to find my lost memories. But how come I’m leaving even before I regain anything… He said to himself.

 

But then another thing hit him.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Why would I die like this? Die without confessing to Siwon? Wait, he doesn’t even know me in this era. But… He’s my husband, so at least I want him to know my feelings.

 

KRIIIIIIINGG

 

Awesome. That’s the bell, showing that the school has ended. Amazing! I’m going to Siwon first!

 

I made my way quickly to Siwon’s class, not wanting him to leave before I say it. And there he was. Standing while packing his bag. I could feel all the eyes were on me. But I don’t care.

 

“Siwon sunbaenim!”

 

My heart beat fast when he turned at me. I’m nervous as hell! This will be the first confession I make. Oh my God…

 

He walked towards me who waited for him by the door. I lowered my head out of embarrassment. I know he must think I’m weird for calling him so suddenly, and becoming reluctant to say anything. But what to do. It’s just too crowded and yea no place can be deserted as all the students are rushing home.

 

“Jaejoong ssi. What’s the matter?”

 

That moment I couldn’t think anymore. I couldn’t think of the embarrassment I will face for sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter