One Man

Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title is One man by Kim Jong Kook because it's like Yunho's love for Jae here! Anyway responding to the comments, well we'll see it in the later chapters hehehe or else it will spoil the story. Anyway happy reading!

 

 

Sometimes it’s love that made us cry, made us worry and made us miserable rather than smile, relieve and happy. But that’s when you realize that it’s indeed love. There’s no love without jealousy, no love without tears and no love without the desire to possess.

 

The party was pretty much crowded. However, the trio decided to disguise themselves. Yoochun wore a fake moustache and Junsu wore a thick glasses. And Jaejoong? Jaejoong got himself a shoulder-length wig which he found in Ji Hyo’s room. He was gorgeous, y with a purple shirt, covered with a maroon blazer and maroon skinny pants (like Girls Generation’s Mr Mr costume). Every eye was attracted to him as soon as he entered the party, some were out of admiration, and yet some were out of jealousy. He didn’t look like a man.

 

They were looking for Yunho everywhere, and when he was seen, it was the dance time. Yunho and Taeyeon were by the pool side, enjoying the romantic music. Jaejoong witnessed how aggressive Taeyeon’s move towards Yunho. He clenched his fist, but Yoochun stopped him. Instead, Yoochun moved forward with a glass of punch. Jaejoong turned into a smile when he saw Yoochun purposefully splashed the drink onto Taeyeon which caused her to shriek.

 

“Yah! What do you think you are doing, your dork!” Taeyeon scolded.

 

“aish.. I’m not into this!” Junsu pointed.

 

With that, Yoochun successfully made Taeyeon go to the toilet, annoyed. Yoochun winked to Jaejoong, indicating he did the job well, and it’s Jaejoong’s turn to make a move.

 

Jaejoong walked towards Yunho with his head down.

 

“ouch!” Jaejoong muttered as he hit Yunho’s chest. Sure enough. He was looking down and that’s how he lost the sense of direction and bumped into Yunho.

 

“That’s fine. Are you okay?”

 

Jaejoong looked up, and the moment their eyes met, Jaejoong felt an electric shock running throughout his body.

 

“Jae…”

 

“Jae Young!” Jaejoong introduced himself sternly, and tried to look as casual as possible.

 

“Jae.. Young?” Yunho chuckled, “that’s a good name. And you know what? You look like my friend, Jaejoong. Do you perhaps know him?”

 

“um… no. Um, yes. I mean, yes I know him. Many people say that I do look like him, Kim Jaejoong sunbaenim from faculty of engineering.” Jaejoong was nervous that he started to keep his head low.

 

Just then, they could hear tango music started playing in the area. Everyone was busy dancing with each other, enjoying the music. Jaejoong started to hope Yunho would ask him for a dance.

 

“Would you like….”

 

“Yes I’d like to dance with you!” Jaejoong said, keeping his head low. His cheeks were already blushing, as red as tomatoes, but he was lucky that it was less noticeable thanks to the dark surrounding.

 

Hearing Yunho chuckled, Jaejoong turned his head up, to see the man. He was dying of laughter, perhaps, or at least that was what Jaejoong assumed.

 

“I mean, would you like some drinks? This man here is asking if we would like some juice.” Yunho pointed a waiter who stood next to them, with juices on his hands. Jaejoong was shocked to know that it was embarrassing as hell. He hoped the earth would just him away by then.

 

“If you’d like to, then let’s dance.”

 

Jaejoong looked up only to be greeted by Yunho’s gentle smile which caused his heart to race.

 

Yunho started to placed his hands on Jaejoong’s petite waist, while Jaejoong slowly circled his arms around Yunho’s slender neck. They were close enough to feel each other’s breath. And it almost made Jaejoong’s heart skip a beat.

 

Seeing this lovely scene, Yoochun smiled, however he was still not satisfied yet by how awkward the situation for them, and so he stepped forward, intentionally bump into Jaejoong’s back, which caused him to jump closer into Yunho’s chest.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I felt something was pushing me closer to Yunho’s chest. My hands moved to his broad chest. Since when he got this muscular body? Oh no. I didn’t get a chance to let my heart beat properly this night.

 

Dag. Dig. Dug.

 

I heard the loud sound of a chest pounding really fast. I thought it was surely mine at first. But… I heard it from across my face, which means… It’s Yunho’s.

 

My face flushed just by the thought of that.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Arriving at the wrong time, Taeyeon who had just finished cleaning her dress, saw Jaejoong was hugged by his date, Yunho, She couldn’t stand the situation and interrupted.

 

“Yunho ssi.” She remarked, “Shall we dance now?”

 

Jaejoong and Yunho parted soon as they heard Taeyeon’s voice. Both blushing, and tried to hide their shyness.

 

Taeyeon forcefully put Jaejoong aside, and started holding Yunho’s neck. Just the moment they started moving, Yoochun came once more, and pushed Taeyeon into the pool. Yes, she fell. And of course he made it look like he did it unintentionally.

 

“omooo! You fell!” Yoochun shrieked, acting as if he panicked, though he was laughing inside.

 

“YAH! You dork! It’s you again?!” Taeyeon scolded as she was then wet, all wet.

 

Not wanting to hear any longer, Yoochun pulled Jaejoong’s hand and disappeared from the scene. Jaejoong was actually laughing hard inside.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and smiled as he saw the sunlight coming through the window. He couldn’t stop smiling as he recalled last night. He succeeded in ruining Yunho and Taeyeon’s date. Thanks to Yoochun, though.

 

“Jae, Ji Hyo ssi is looking for you.” Jaejoong could hear Yunho’s voice along with some knocks on his door. Jaejoong ran happily to the door and placed a kiss on Yunho’s forehead, leaving the other staring into a blank space.

 

“morning kiss for you!” Jaejoong made his way downstairs happily, still in his bare face, unbrushed teeth, in his pajama of course, not noticing how that action left the other frozen on spot.

 

“Eonni! What is it?” Jaejoong’s happy and light steps stopped as soon as he saw Choi Siwon stood in the dining room. His face turned into a frown.

 

“Morning, my soon-to-be bride.” Siwon flashed him with his best and sweetest smile, but that had no effect on Jaejoong. To him, Siwon from his past is not worth remembering.

 

Soon, his sister appeared from the kitchen, bringing a plate of pancakes, “Jae, where are Junsu and Yoochun? Tell them to get down and eat the breakfast.”

 

“Eonni!” Instead of obeying what his sister said, he retaliated, asking for an answer, “Why is Siwon here?”

 

Ji Hyo seemed to be startled when his lovely brother called her harshly, as it was the first time Jaejoong addressed her in that manner as far as she could remember, “Siwon told me he wants to take you on a vacation this weekend. Don’t you think it’s pretty good? Rather than stuck to your assignments.”

 

“But, eonni!”

 

“Why? I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter