Chapter 9

Please Love Me!

The next day Sungjae was already out of school waiting for that special person and it was the same as always Kim Sohyun, after what Kim Saeron said of what Sohyun had done for him, he had to thank her for the gesture of some way.

Soon the students were already arriving at the school with their luxurious cars, until the person who Sungjae was waiting finally arrived, while she was getting out of her big car, she was as beautiful as ever, not much prettier he doesn't know what it is that she does to look more beautiful every day that he sees her, when she arrived at the entrance of the school she met Sungjae who was looking at her with a smile.

"Annyeong Kim Sohyun", Sungjae said cheerfully.

"What do you want", Sohyun said seriously.

"Wow, you're still as kind as ever", Sungjae said sarcastically.

"Tell me what you want and don't waste my precious time", Sohyun said as she looked at her fingernails.

"I just wanted to say hello to my friend, that's all", Sungjae said innocently.

"You-your friend!" Sohyun said in surprise.

"Yes, what's wrong with it if we're friends", Sungjae said happily.

"I think you burned the few neurons you had, and I told you I'm not your friend", Sohyun said, folding her arms.

"Yes but I already told you that I do want to be your friend", said Sungjae decided.

"That's your problem, I already told you no and it's over", Sohyun said and with that she entered the school leaving Sungjae.

"Wait for me!!" Sungjae said as he reached Sohyun.

"Seriously you're stubborn, I told you why we can't be friends and I think with what happened yesterday you had made it clear", Sohyun said as she continued walking down the hallway.

"Yes and what happened yesterday is exactly why I'm here talking to you and more determined to become your friend", said Sungjae smiling.

Sohyun was going to say something but was interrupted by another presence that approached them and put his arm around Sohyun's shoulders.

"What do you doing here, stay away from my girl", JB said looking at Sungjae with hatred.

"Your girl, I didn't know you were a couple", said Sungjae somewhat sad.

"Well ..." JB tried to say something but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"No, he and I are not dating and I've told you a thousand times that I'm not your girl", Sohyun said as she took JB's arm off her.

"So you guys are not dating, that's good", Sungjae said cheerfully.

"And why are you glad that she and I are not dating?" JB asked annoyed.

"Because she is worth much more than you, because you are an idiot", Sungjae said with a smile.

"What you said!" JB said with much anger, while Sohyun gave a little laugh.

"Why, I'm just being honest", Sungjae said innocently.

"Look why don't you get out of here if you don't want something bad happen to you", JB said with much superiority.

"And why don't you shut up if you don't want me to break your teeth with a punch", said Sungjae very annoyed.

"Oh yeah and why-", JB was about to say something but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"Stop it!" Sohyun shouted, looking at the two boys. "If you want to fight then do it, but away from me, I can't stand seeing two idiots fighting", Sohyun said and without saying more she left.

"Yah!!" said Sungjae trying to reach Sohyun but JB stood in front of him so he would not reach Sohyun causing Sungjae to look at him with hatred.

"Get away from her I'm warning you," JB said and he left, not without intentionally striking Sungjae's shoulder as he passed.

"You think I'm going to do it because you tell me!!!" Sungjae said as he saw JB walking away "Aigoo!!" Sungjae said while scratching the nape of his neck feeling annoyed and after a while he also left.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sohyun was very upset, what she hated most were the fights she never liked, she had grown up watching her parents fight all the time and she just can't see fights because she gets stressed, so thanks to those two fools she already feels bad with herself so she wanted a place where she could be alone and think quiet, so she went to the rooftop of the school to be able to be quiet.

When she arrived she thought she was going to be alone but she was wrong since there was another person and that other person was the boy who would have put her in that mood, it was Yook Sungjae.

"When I want to be calm this happens to me", Sohyun said as she saw Sungjae leaning against the bars as he looked at the school campus, when she was about to leave, Sungjae noticed her presence and he called.

"Kim Sohyun what you're doing here", Sungjae said as he watched her.

"Nothing, I just wanted to be quiet alone without anyone bothering me but as you are here, you blew my plan", Sohyun said coldly.

"Oh mianhe, it's okay, I'm leaving so you can be calm", Sungjae said quietly.

"Forget it, stay here, I'm just going to pretend that you not exist", Sohyun said as she leaned on the bars and watched the campus.

They were quietly quiet and that was what Sohyun liked to it she liked peace, silence and without anyone bothering her, but her tranquility lasted very little since Sungjae began to speak.

"So, what's up?" Sungjae said as he smiled.

"I told you I was going to pretend you not exist", said Sohyun still looking towards the school campus.

"Yes but I exist and I am here with you", said Sungjae as he approached to where Sohyun was.

"Aish!!!" Sohyun said regretfully as she looked at Sungjae and he just smiled innocently.

"Mianhe, I don't like being silent while someone is by my side", Sungjae said.

"It's ok, what do you want to talk about". Sohyun said seeing Sungjae.

"I just wanted to thank you", said Sungjae, who confused Sohyun.

"Thank you, why? " said Sohyun confused.

"For what you did for me yesterday", Sungjae said with a smile which surprised Sohyun.

"OMO!! He knows that I give him the uniform", Sohyun thought to herself as she looked at Sungjae with surprise "What are you talking about?" Sohyun said as she tried to remain calm.

"For this", Sungjae said as he pointed to his uniform he was wearing.

"I don't know what you're talking about", Sohyun said.

"Come on not lie, I know very well that you were the one who gave it to me", said Sungjae happily.

"That idiot of Saeron I told her not to talk about it", Sohyun said annoyingly.

"Well that was my fault, I fooled her to tell me", Sungjae said a little embarrassed. "So why did you give it to me if you and I were supposed to not be friends", Sungjae said with a sly smile.

"Be-because...". said Sohyun getting nervous.

And without more to say Sohyun ran away, but before she left Sungjae grabbed her hand so she would not go away which caused her to stumble and fall to the ground pulling Sungjae who also fell to the ground, but Sohyun was lying on the ground and Sungjae on top of her, they both began to complain of the pain until they realized the position they were in.

Their faces were only a little centimeter apart, they were so close together and they started to see each other, Yook Sungjae was perplexed and his heart began to beat at a huge pace as he watched the beautiful face of Kim Sohyun he was watching her eyes, her nose and her lips those pretty lips that were so close to his lips.

"Can you move", Sohyun said seriously.

"Oh", Sungjae said as if he did not hear anything.

"Go away!!!" said Kim Sohyun as she pushed Sungjae.

"Oh right mianhe", said Sungjae and stood quickly, he reached out to help Sohyun get up, she grabbed his hand and stood up.

The two of them stopped to shake off the dust in their uniforms and suddenly fell silent while they looked at places other than themselves.

"Why-why did you help me if you did not like me", Sungjae said still nervous about what happened recently and looking at his feet.

"If you want to know the truth, I'll help you because you helped me by saving me from those guys", Sohyun said, but she also looked at a other place And didn't look at Sungjae.

"I don't believe you", said Sungjae confidently and looking at Sohyun.

"Oh yeah and why if that's the reason", Sohyun said confidently and looking at Sungjae.

"Because I'm sure there's another reason why you helped me", Sungjae said, smiling confidently.

"Well think what you want", said Sohyun and without further ado she left the place.

"Yah! Don't leave me alone", Sungjae said while chasing Sohyun.

They kept walking and Sungjae kept insisting on the real reason why Sohyun had helped him but she still ignored him and just walked.

"Come on tell me you why you helped me", Sungjae said again like a small child.

"You're really going to make me lose my temper", Sohyun said a little irritably.

"Come on tell me", said Sungjae, stopping in front of Sohyun.

"You seriously-", was about to say something Sohyun but was interrupted again by someone.

"Yah beggar, I told you to stay away from my girl!!" Yelled an annoying JB.

"And I already told you that I will not listen to you", Sungjae said defiantly.

"You idiot", JB said as he approached Sungjae to get something.

"You two enough!" Said Sohyun, standing between them and looking at them with much anger.

"He started!!" they both said at the same time as they pointed.

"I do not care who was started just let me alone!!" Shouted Kim Sohyun to both and she left very annoying of the place.

"You see what you did, now she's mad at me", JB said, accusing Sungjae.

"That it was my fault, Yah! you were the one who came and ruined everything!" said Sungjae annoyed.

"I told you just stay away from her", JB said and left.

"I told you I will not listen to you!!" Shouted Sungjae as he watched JB leave.

Sungjae turned and continued to walk annoyed by what happened with JB and for making Kim Sohyun bother with him, he kept walking until he saw Saeron walking down the hall, he froze and turned to escape from her but she did see him.

"Yah! Yook Sungjae come here, you have to pay me for what you cheated on me yesterday!!" Saeron shouted as she ran towards him and Sungjae ran as fast as possible away from her.