Chapter 4

Please Love Me!

Sungjae was at school sitting in his seat and just thought one thing and yes he was thinking of Kim Sohyun, and how he could to see her again but to be honest he believes he will never see her again.

His friend Lee Minhyuk was watching and wondering why Sungjae was is so sad and he approached where Sungjae.

"Hey man, why are you sad, what happened?" Asks Minhyuk a little worried.

"I found her and let her go so easily", Sungjae said sadly.

"You found her, who?" Asked Minhyuk little confused.

"To her, the only girl that made my heart throb intensely", Sungjae said.

"Wait a minute, you say you finally found your love but that is good!" said Minhyuk cheerful.

"Yes, but since I'm so clumsy and I forgot to ask her number", Sungjae said sadly.

"Dude that was the first thing you had to do", Minhyuk said.

"Yes I know, I missed my chance", Sungjae said sadly.

"Hey buddy don't be sad, I'm sure you will find her", Minhyuk said.

"I really hope", said Sungjae a little hopeful.

Minhyuk and Sungjae continued to speak but suddenly the teacher entered and all were silent.

"Yook Sungjae go in the principal's office", the professor said.

"Me, why?" said Sungjae confused.

"Just follow me also is a great news", the professor said.

And so Sungjae followed the teacher to the principal's office wondering what was the news, when arriving at the room the teacher opened the door and motioned for Sungjae pass and he nodded and entered.

Upon entering he found the director with a person, was a tall man could say he was a person with money because of his dress suit.

"Oh Yook Sungjae you are here, well Sungjae I present the principal of Ulsan", said the director.

"Hello Yook Sungjae is a pleasure to see you", said the principal of Ulsan shaking hands to greet.

"Yeah me too sir," said Sungjae greeting him back, "And why call me director?" Asked Sungjae little confused.

"Well Sungjae you remember the surprise exam to take you all last week", said his teacher.

"Yes I remember, why?" I ask again Sungjae.

"Well it was not really a normal exam was an acceptance test", the director said.

"It was an admission exam to get a full scholarship at the school of Ulsan and you Yook Sungjae you got the best rating of all I have to say I was impressed with your test and you had a perfect score, so congrats", the director of Ulsan said.

Sungjae froze and didn't know what to do or how to react to the news he had heard Ulsan school a lot of times and all say it it's the best school of South Korea but was not sure whether he would go or not.

"I-I don't know what to say", Sungjae said "Could I give some time to think?" said Sungjae as he was confused whether to accept or not.

"Sungjae not much to think about it this is a great opportunity to enter the school of Ulsan opens the doors to the best universities in Korea and not only Korean in the world", said his teacher trying to convince Sungjae .

"Okay you can go to think but remember these opportunities do not come everyday", said the director of Ulsan.

With that Sungjae reverence their elders and retired from the room, he had a lot of questions whether to accept the offer or not, of course go to school Ulsan is a great opportunity but he does not want to go away and leave his friends in this school, Minhyuk in especially since it is his best friend.

Sungjae not entered the class and went to sit on the rooftop of the school to think things through and the decision he must make.

"I knew I'd find you here", said a voice that was very familiar to Sungjae, when he turned to see who was and was Lee Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk how you found me?" asked Sungjae.

"You always like to sit on the roof when you have to think of something important", Minhyuk said and with that he sat next to Sungjae "I already know about the great news congratulations Sungjae I'm happy for you", Minhyuk said a bright smile.

"Yes, but I still don't know if I accept or not," said Sungjae looking his feet.

When Sungjae saw Minhyuk said nothing decided to look to find it looking at him with an inexplicable face was angry with him and to the surprise of Sungjae Minhyuk raised his right hand and slap on the cheek of Sungjae and he was surprised.

"Yah!! Why you slapping me!!!" shouted annoying Sungjae while his hand rubbed his cheek affected.

"I slap you because you're an idiot why you're going to think to much about it great things do not happen so often Sungjae!!!" shouted Minhyuk also annoying.

"It's my decision if I decide to go or not go and also I don't want to leave school to leave my friends and also I don't want to leave you", said Sungjae a little sad.

Minhyuk only sigh and looked at Sungjae, he does not want to Sungjae leaves, but also wants the best for Sungjae and knows very well that school Ulsan is a great opportunity for him.

"That's so sweet but if I were you I accept without hesitation the offer but unfortunately I am not born with your brain", Minhyuk joked a little which caused a small smile Sungjae "It's a great opportunity friend that you must not let go you deserve it you are a great guy, do it for your family Sungjae", Minhyuk said finally.

"I'll miss you dude", Sungjae said with a sad smile.

"Me too", Minhyuk said sadly and them have a farewell hug and Sungjae retired to go to the principal's office and accept the offer.

************************************************** ****************************************

Upon arriving home Sungjae opened the door and found his family who were watching television and was laughing.

"Annyong and what are seeing?"said Sungjae interested.

"We're seeing a very funny drama called Let's Fight Ghost is very good and the main actress is so cute", said his little sister. 
 
Sungjae look at the screen and yes he admitted that the actress was very beautiful that almost stayed glued to the screen but quickly shook his head and went to talk to his family about the scholarship.

"I have to say something", said Sungjae and it all turned to him.

"What happen son?" His mother asked a little worried.

"Have you read this and you'll understand", said Sungjae handing an envelope to his mother.

Everyone looked strangely envelope and Sungjae mom just opened when opened there was a sheet of paper but this written the started reading and suddenly froze.

"Omo! they offered a full scholarship to the school of Ulsan! "Said his mother shocked.

"Yes, that is" Sungjae said with a smile.

His mother immediately ran to embrace him like his grandfather and his little sister, everyone was very happy because they knew that this was a great opportunity to Sungjae.

"And when start your class", his mother said happily.

"Well tomorrow they said I could attend", said Sungjae.

"Son, I'm so proud of you, your hard work finally paid off congratulations", his mother hugged him again.

"Neh Oppa you deserve it congratulations," said his little sister happily.

After that Sungjae he went to his room to change into their normal clothes, leave his room went to sit in the dining room for dinner but someone knocked on the door of his house, opening found one delivery man with a big box.

"Yook Sungjae House?" Asked the delivery man.

"Neh, I am", said Sungjae somewhat confused.

"This is for you, sign here", said delivery man handing the box and a sheet to sign, Sungjae sign handed the paper and the dealer retired.

"Who was and what is that box?" Ask his mother.

" I don't know Omma but is better to open", said Sungjae leaving the box on the floor and Start to open it.

Opening it he found a very nice school uniform and for some reason that made him familiar uniform suddenly froze and remembered the uniform who wore Kim Sohyun  was the same.

"Will Kim Sohyun also studied in Ulsan?" Wondered Sungjae himself, but his thoughts go away when he hear the cry of his mother.

"What a nice uniform, this should be your new uniform!" said his mother.

"Yeah I think this is", Sungjae "I'll put it in my room and back," said Sungjae and with that went to his room.

When he arrived he looked back the uniform and was sure it was very similar to the uniform who wore Sohyun and if she was in that school, just think about it a big smile formed on the face of Sungjae and was now more determined than ever to go that school.