Chapter 13

Please Love Me!

The next day everyone was already at Ulsan school, Sungjae was walking along with Saeron down the hall of the school when they saw JB and Kim Sohyun talking and laughing, JB realized that Sungjae was watching them so he came closer to Sohyun and put his arm around her to annoy Sungjae and it worked because Sungjae looked hurt and he left quickly leaving Saeron surprised.

"Yah!! Get out of me" Sohyun said, pushing JB away from her.

"Okay princess don't get mad" JB said, moving away from Sohyun.

"Whatever, I'm going to the classroom" Sohyun said.

JB stood there smiling as he watched Kim Sohyun walk away when he saw Kim Saeron standing there watching him, he put his hands in his pocket and approached Saeron.

"Why do you look at me so much, maybe you like me?" JB said with a smile to which Saeron laughed.

"You're crazy" Saeron said as she laughed.

"Then why do you look at me so much?" JB said, looking at Saeron.

"It just seemed funny to me that you're rejected so many times" Sae Ron said with a smile as JB raged.

"Look beggar, why don't you get into your own business" said JB very annoyingly.

"Because seeing you humiliated so many times I have so much fun" Saeron said. "And yeah I'm poor but I'm worth more than you" said Saeron, looking at JB with hatred.

"You think you're worth more than me" JB said, laughing. "To see I have more money than you, I'm more handsome, and there are thousands of things that I'm better than you" JB said smiling.

"Wow, hearing you talk hurts me so much" said Saeron, laughing. "You're such an idiot that I'm surprised, you sure have the hollow head" Saeron said.

"You're so funny" JB said sarcastically.

"I know it's a gift" Saeron said.

"It was sarcasm" JB said, looking at Saeron.

"I know, idiot" Saeron said, rolling his eyes.

"You're so ordinary, but how can expect from someone like you" JB said, laughing.

"Someone like me?!" said Saeron very annoyed.

"Yes, someone poor, ugly, uneducated, I have a long list you want me to tell you everything" said JB with a smile that angered Saeron more, so Saeron kicked JB's leg causing him to had a lot in pain.

"Ouch!!! That hurt me!!!" JB said in pain while rubbing.

"Well that was the intention" said Saeron with a smile "Well I'm leaving, you bore me" said Saeron and without further ado she left leaving JB sore.

"Aish!! That girl" JB said as he continued to rub his leg.

************************************************** ****************************************

Kim Sohyun and Yook Sungjae were walking down the school corridor, when Sungjae saw Kim Sohyun he quickly turned around trying to get away from her but Sohyun noticed and that annoyed her.

"But what, he is evading me?!" Sohyun said perplexed and without further ado she hastened to reach Sungjae, but every time she caught up to him, Sungjae accelerated and Sohyun got tired.

Yah!!! Yook Sungjae!!!" said Sohyun upset and Sungjae stopped and turned to look at Sohyun "What the hell's wrong with you?! Why are you avoiding me?!!" Sohyun said as she approached Sungjae.

"What, what are you talking about" Sungjae said, feigning indifference.

"Don't pretend you don't know and everything that happened recently" said Sohyun folding her arms.

"Well you were the first one who said that it was better to avoid us and not speak between us, you don't remember" said Sungjae somewhat annoyed.

"Yeah but-" Sohyun said but was interrupted by Sungjae.

"Then stop bugging me" said Sungjae annoyed.

"Well, okay, do what you want, but don't talk to me and don't even look at me" said Sohyun very annoyingly.

"Perfect, that's what I plan to do" said Sungjae equally annoyed, both took one last look and they left. Sohyun was walking ahead but it irritated her that Sungjae followed behind.

"Why you follow me, I told you I don't want to know anything about you" said Sohyun turning to look at Sungjae.

"I don't follow you, if you don't remember this is the way to reach the classroom, don't think you are the center of the universe" said Sungjae very annoyed and kept walking leaving Sohyun in shock.

"But who does he think he is?!" said Sohyun very angry and indignant, saying nothing else she kept walking.

Both arrived at the classroom and only seeing their faces were furious, Saeron saw that Sungjae sat down very enraged and JB saw that Sohyun was equally upset so both drew their conclusions that they both had discussed. Spent some time until the director arrived and behind him came a man they had not seen before,

"Students sit in their seats I have something to tell them" said the director and all the students sat down "Well I have to inform you that for personal reasons your teacher will not continue to teach them but I introduce the new teacher of you" said the director.

"Hi, I'm Professor Lee, it's a pleasure to meet them" the teacher said.

"Well I retire" said the director and left, but when the director left the noise started but the teacher stopped them immediately.

"Silence!!!" shouted the professor furious causing everyone to be quiet.

"Oh man, the teacher was upset" JB said jokingly making everyone laugh.

"Excuse me, but who said that you should talk" said the professor, looking at JB.

"Nobody, I can only speak because I wanted" said JB with much superiority.

"So you think you can do what you want, well you have 5 points less" said the professor with his arms crossed and left everyone surprised especially JB.

"You don't know who I am?!" JB said indignantly.

"I don't know and I don't care, you are certainly another spoiled child who thinks you can do whatever you want" said the professor and JB was furious while Saeron laughed but in silence "Look students if you believe because the other teacher let them do to you what they want only because you are almost owners of this school are wrong I qualify in question their academic notes" said Professor Lee seriously.

"Bravo, finally a worthwhile teacher!!" said Saeron standing up while applauding.

"Excuse me, someone said that you should talk" said the serious teacher.

"No-but-" Saeron was trying to say something but was interrupted by the professor.

"You have 1 point less" said the teacher and Saeron was surprised.

"But I-" Saeron said but was interrupted again.

"If you speak again without permission, I'll take another 5 points" said the teacher and Saeron who had no choice but to remain silent, but she heard a laugh and when she turned to see who it was, it was JB who was watching her and mocking her which caused Saeron to become even more angry.

"Idiot" Saeron said as she thought.

"Well, let's start with the classes" when the teacher started the classes he realized that he had forgotten his briefcase in the teachers' room, so he not to leave the classroom since he knew that the students will make noise, he select a couple of students to go "You two, go to the teachers room and bring me the briefcase and also some documents that are on my desk" said the teacher pointing to Yook Sungjae and Kim Sohyun.

"Alright-" she was about to say something Sohyun but was cut off by Sungjae.

"Teacher, I can go alone and pick up the things you asked me for" said Sungjae seriously and that annoyed Sohyun too much.

"I don't think, it's too many things and you alone can't bring them" Professor Lee said.

"Don't worry, teacher, I can go alone and bring them" said Sungjae, standing up, but Sohyun stood up as well.

"I can go alone teacher, I do don't him next to me" said Sohyun annoyingly.

"The teacher asked me not you" said Sungjae, looking at Sohyun.

"He told us both, but since you're an idiot, I'd better go alone" Sohyun said, looking at Sungjae furiously.

"I'd rather be a jerk than be a hollow child like you" Sungjae said equally furiously, and Kim Sohyun was very angry.

"It's enough for you two, what is that about being insulted among you two!!" said the professor very furious "And I have not asked if you two want to go or not I have given you an order" said The teacher seriously.

"Then punish me because I don't plan to go with her" Sungjae said, folding his arms.

"Equally, I'm not going to go with this jerk" Sohyun said.

"Well if you want it, you two at the end of the classes are set to clean the classroom" said Professor Lee furious.

"Good, I don't want to go to my house early" Sohyun said as she sat down and Sungjae sat down without saying anything.

************************************************** ****************************************

At the end of the classes all the students started to leave and only stayed Professor Lee, Yook Sungjae and Kim Sohyun, the atmosphere felt very intense and uncomfortable, and the teacher realized it.

"The atmosphere feels tense here," said Professor Lee, looking at the two kids who still did not say a word. "Well, since you're not going to talk, you'll stay here and clean the classroom" said Professor Lee as he left.

When Professor Lee left they were still sitting in their respective seats without saying a word until Sungjae stood up and started to clean the board while Kim Sohyun was looking at her nails, suddenly Sungjae stopped cleaning and turned to look at Kim Sohyun.

"Yah!! At what time you start cleaning?" said Sungjae annoyed.

"Excuse me, it seems to me or you're ordering me" Sohyun said perplexed.

"I'm not ordering you, I'm telling you what the teacher ordered us both" Sungjae said.

"Well in that case clean your alone since you're used to dirt" said Sohyun and began to look at her nails again.

"Yeah I'm used to dirt, since I work hard to get ahead I don't have life given away like you" Sungjae said.

"It's not my fault you were born being a poor" said Sohyun, stopping from his seat.

"I know but I'm glad I was not born with money since I might be a person like you or JB" said Sungjae and turned around to continue cleaning the board.

"You want to be someone like us, at least JB have class, not like you" said Sohyun and that annoyed Sungjae, he turned to look at Sohyun again.

"I better ignore everything you talk about because it's just nonsense" Sungjae said and went to fix the folders.

"Why, just because the truth hurts" Sohyun said with a smile.

"I told you to shut up!" Sungjae said as he continued to straighten the room.

"You are nobody to give me orders, jerk" Sohyun said annoyed.

"Then shut up if you don't want me to order you" Sungjae said, glancing at Sohyun.

"You have already bored me, I'm go of here" Sohyun said.

"Hey little princess you don't leave here until you help me clean the classroom" said Sungjae as he approached Sohyun.

"Don't tell me little princess I hate to be called that way" Sohyun said, glaring at Sungjae.

"Sure and when JB tells you princess you don't do anything, it seems you like it" said Sungjae annoyed.

"Hey little princess you don't leave here until you help me clean the classroom" said Sungjae as he approached Sohyun.

"Don't tell me little princess I hate to be called that way" Sohyun said.

"Sure and when JB tells you princess you don't do anything, it seems you like it" said Sungjae annoyed.

"Because he called me that way all his life" Sohyun said.

"Well so if he keeps calling you like that I don't care, you two are the same deserve each other" said Sungjae with a mixture of jealousy in his voice.

"It seems like you care a lot, you seem jealous" Sohyun said and Sungjae looked surprised and she realized that it was true and started to smile "That's why you're like this with me, you're jealous" Sohyun said with a smile.

"Of-of course not" said Sungjae trying to sound normal but did not work.

"Don't try to pretend it's obvious that you're jealous" Sohyun said, Sungjae just kept quiet and that further confirmed Sohyun's theory "Your silence only confirms what I say," Sohyun said laughing and that annoyed Sungjae.

"Shut up," Sungjae said, but he said it in an almost inaudible.

"You like me, but this doesn't surprise me, everyone likes me" Kim Sohyun said with a smile and that made Sungjae even more angry.

"Shut up!!! Shouted Sungjae very furious and Sohyun was surprised.

"How dare you-" said Sohyun but was interrupted by Sungjae.

"Yeah I ask myself the same thing, how can I like a girl like you so bossy, cocky, superficial and who has no intelligence in her brain!!!" Said Sungjae to Kim Sohyun.

Kim Sohyun was very angry and indignant that she raised her right hand and shot a strong slap in the face of Sungjae, then he turned to look at Sohyun with fury that he grabbed Sohyun from her shoulders and pushed against the wall slowly and still holding her shoulders so she would not escape, Kim Sohyun was frightened by what Sungjae did, while he looked at her angrily their faces were very close and Sungjae's fury slowly diminished as he continued to look at Sohyun.

"But despite everything that you are and how you are I like you too much and I love everything that you are" Sungjae said quietly as he continued to look at Sohyun. "Right now I'm about to do something crazy so forgive me" said Yook Sungjae looking at Kim Sohyun.

"What are you talking abo-," Kim Sohyun was saying but she was interrupted, or rather something was blocked her because she felt a pair of lips on her lips, Kim Sohyun was surprised because Yook Sungjae was kissing her.

 


Hello guys I hope you liked the chapter, from now on things between Sungjae and Sohyun are going to get intense.

He's going to be the new teacher Lee, since he's going to be in more chapters

Resultado de imagen para Jang Dong-gun

 

I will update soon :)