Chapter 8

Please Love Me!

Sungjae was again in the bathroom trying to remove the dirt that had the uniform "Aish these stains are going to make it very difficult to remove them", Sungjae said as he tried to remove the stains from the uniform, until he heard someone knocking on the door.

"Sungjae I have something to giving to you," someone said and that voice was from his friend Kim Saeron.

"Oh Saeron, wait there I go", Sungjae said, and as he opened the bathroom door he saw Saeron standing with a box in her hands.

"Here, it's a new uniform for you," Saeron said as she handed the box to Sungjae.

"Oh thank you, but how as you got this new uniform I know the uniforms of this school cost dearly", said Sungjae while receiving the uniform.

"Well-well...", Saeron said, trying to find some excuse not to tell Sungjae the truth. "Just get it and that's it!" Saeron said with exasperation because she found no excuse for that.

"Okay, and thank you, I think", Sungjae said as he closed the bathroom door again.

Sungjae opened the box and saw the new uniform of Ulsan so with a smile he took it and went to get dressed, when he finished he saw himself in the mirror and it was as if nothing had happened to him and he smiled at Himself and after a while he came out of the bathroom.

"Wow Sungjae, it's like nothing ever happened to you", Saeron said as she saw Sungjae come out of the bathroom.

"Yeah and thanks for the uniform I thought I was going to be smelling egg all day", Sungaje said.

"Sure", Saeron said only, she didn't like receiving credit for something she did not do, but she made a promise and she never broke her promises.

"Well now we have to go to classes", said Sungjae and they both went to continue with the classes.

When they arrived at the classroom they saw that everyone was looking at them especially JB who was surprised and at the same time looked very angry.

"How the hell can you be that clean if I've bathed you with eggs?!" JB said as he stood from his seat and went to where Sungjae was.

"So you can see that you didn't get away with it", said Sungjae smiling as he challenged JB.

"You, do not think you're going to get away with it after the punch you gave me", JB said looking at Sungjae with hatred.

"I only gave back that you gave me, and if you ever bug me again I will not hesitate to give you another punch if necessary", Sungjae said, looking at JB with hatred.

When it was believed that a fight would begin between the two, the teacher arrived just in time and all the students went to sit at their respective seats and began classes, the hours passed until the time of departure and everyone started to leave. But JB was going to the place where Sungjae was and Sungjae was already preparing for a fight, but the fight never started since someone was pulling JB away from him and that someone was Kim Sohyun.

************************************************** ****************************************

Kim Sohyun was sitting in her seat waiting for classes to begin, when suddenly everyone was silent and that amazed Sohyun so she raised her head and saw that everyone was looking at Sungjae as it was as if nothing had happened to him and Kim Sohyun smile.

Then she saw that JB approached Sungjae and it seemed that they were going to start a fight but just in time the teacher arrives and everyone went to sit, the hours passed and the time of departure arrived and everyone started to leave, she saw that JB was going to where Sungjae was and surely began a fight between them so to prevent any problem she pull JB from the sleeve of his shirt and took him away from Sungjae, when they were both in a place where there was no one, they stopped to start talking.

"All right, you pulled me up here, I hear you", JB said, folding his arms waiting for her to speak.

"I get you out of there so you don't start a fight", Sohyun said.

"Lie, you just pulled me out so you could protect your dear friend," said JB very annoyingly.

"The things are not like that JB," Sohyun said annoyed as well.

"Then explain to me why it seems that you cares him", JB said, trying to understand Sohyun.

"It's not like that I've told you a thousand times", said Kim Sohyun exasperated.

"I don't care anyway, I just want to give him back the punch he gave me", JB said, pointing at the bruise on his cheek.

"Well that punch you deserved it", said Sohyun chuckling.

"You're in favor of him and you're laughing at me", said JB very annoyingly.

"Well, it makes me laugh to see you get what you deserve and don't get away with it," said Sohyun laughing "And I'm not in favor for him and neither for you", Sohyun finally said.

"But it looks like you're always in favor of him", JB said, pouting.

"Look so you calm down a little the only thing I can tell you is that I have a debt to him that's it," said Sohyun.

"A debt of what? "Said JB trying to discover the debt of which Sohyun speaks.

"I already told you that I can not tell you so don't ask me", Sohyun said flatly.

"Okay, but... I'm still your favorite boy", JB asked with a smile.

"Really JB? That's what we used to do when we were kids", Sohyun said, remembering when they were kids.

Flashback

A little Kim Sohyun was sitting on the grass looking at nothingness as if she was thinking of something, until she felt someone covering her eyes with the hands.

"Guess who I am", said the voice of a child.

"Yah JB!!!" Sohyun said taking the hands off JB.

"Mianhe, what are you doing?" Asked a small JB innocently.

"Nothing just sitting here thinking", Sohyun said.

"Thinking about what? "JB asked again.

"In things that are happening in my house", said Sohyun but in her face it was that she was sad and that something was happening.

"Well it's okay", JB said as if nothing happened and he did not see Sohyun's sadness. "Look, I brought you this", JB said, showing her a pretty flower.

"A flower?" Sohyun asked.

"Neh, when I saw the flower it reminded me of you because it's the most beautiful flower I've ever seen like you because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen", JB said, handing her the flower.

"Wow, thank you", said Sohyun, receiving the flower.

"And what about me", JB said with a smile.

"What do I say about you?" Said Sohyun as she didn't know what his friend was referring to.

"That I'm the nicest boy you've ever seen", JB said, looking forward to her response.

"Well to be honest, you're not the nicest boy I've ever seen", Sohyun said as she thought about it.

"Mwoh!! So who's the boy you're talking about!" JB said jealously.

"It's a boy I watched on TV in a commercial I found very cute", said Sohyun smiling.

"Yah!! Sure was an ugly boy but I'm glad it's not a child you know, "JB said a little relieved "But at least I am something for you?" JB asked Sohyun again.

"You're something to me?" Sohyun asked again.

"Yeah, just say I'm your favorite boy", JB said, smiling.

"Ah well... Yeah I think you're my favorite boy", Sohyun said.

"Really, I knew it!!" JB said as he hugged Sohyun, and so the children stayed until the afternoon.

End of Flashback

"Yah!! That was very unfair since you were the only man I knew apart from my father", Sohyun said, recalling the past.

"Well, that's why I'm asking you now that we're bigger and you've already met more guys", JB said, although the last part said it with regret. "So I'm still your favorite guy? " JB asked again.

"You're a creep," said Sohyun and JB frowned. "And yes, you're still my favorite guy even though you've become clumsier and uglier", Sohyun said.

"Yah!! I'm not ugly at all, I'm the most handsome guy in this school and all of Korea", JB said as he touched his face.

"In that I don't agree for me the most handsome guy in Korea is Kim Soo Hyun", Sohyun said while thinking of Kim Soo Hyun.

"Whatever, but at least I'm still your favorite guy", JB said and with that they both started to laugh.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sungjae and Saeron were leaving the school, they were talking comfortably until Sungjae saw something that erased the smile he was wearing, he saw JB and Sohyun walking together and talking animatedly and it seems that both enjoy the company of the other.

Saeron saw the change in Sungjae's mood so she looked up to where Sungjae was watching and saw JB and Sohyun together.

"The two big idiots together", Saeron said sarcastically.

"I thought she was better than that idiot of JB", Sungjae said as he looked at Sohyun.

"Even though I hate to admit it, she's better than that ", Saeron said, her arms folded.

"What do you mean? " Sungjae said and turned his attention to Saeron.

"Well it was Sohyun who warned me of what JB had done, it was obvious that she wanted me to help you", Saeron said as she looked at Sungjae.

"Really", Sungjae said as he grinned.

"Neh", Saeron said honestly." So you two are friends and I didn't know it", Saeron said.

"Well we are in the process of becoming friends", Sungjae said, smiling

"Well if I were you, I would get away from these people as much as possible, These people are the worst", Saeron said with contempt.

"Well I'm not judging anyone I just know that with what she did today speaks very well of her", said Sungjae happily.

"If you believe that of her, imagine if you knew the other else she did for you", Saeron said to herself, thinking that she said it in her mind but she said it out loud and Sungjae heard it.

"What, what you mean? " Sungjae said as he listened to what Saeron said.

"Omo!!, you hear me", said Saeron. "Nothing, forget about what I said," Saeron said and with that he ran out of there leaving Sungjae surprised.

"Yah!! Kim Saeron waits!! "shouted Sungjae and went to chase after Saeron.

They continued running until they arrived at the bus station and there Sungjae reached Saeron because she did not have another chance since they both traveled on the same bus, when the bus arrived both went up on it.

"Come on Saeron, tell me what Sohyun did for me", Sungjae continued to insisting Saeron to tell him.

"I'm not going to tell you anything, so forget it", Saeron said as she sat down and Sungjae sat down beside her.

"Oh come on Saeron, I have the right to know", Sungjae said, insisting Saeron should tell him.

"I'm not going to tell you anything", Saeron said decisively.

"Look, if you tell me what Sohyun did for me, I'll tell you how I met her", Sungjae said, trying to convince Saeron.

"Wow, that's a good proposition", Saeron said as she considered accepting or not. "Well, that's fine. I think it's just what you tell me", Saeron finally said.

"Good but you start", Sungjae said.

"Well apart from the fact that she warned me that you were in trouble she also helped you with that", Saeron said and pointed to the uniform Sungjae wore.

"Wait, she was the who gave me this uniform", said Sungjae very surprised.

"Neh, she was, the truth was that even she surprised me, I didn't think she was able to do gentil acts", said Saeron thinking about it.

Sungjae was beyond happy he had never felt so happy in his life that means that Kim Sohyun feels some sympathy towards him and that she was considering him as a friend.

"Well I told you now it's your turn to tell me how you met the little princess," Saeron said but Sungjae was still smiling and it would seem that his mind was on the other side "Sungjae, Yook Sungjae hear me... Yah!! listen to me!!" Shouted Saeron, bringing Sungjae back.

"What-what happens?" said Sungjae almost perplexed.

"It's your turn to tell me how you met that little princess", Saeron said again.

"Well that ...", said Sungjae trying to get away from that place "Oh look here I have to get off we'll talk later," said Sungjae and stood from his seat and went to the exit door of the bus.

"Yah!! Yook Sungjae, don't be a liar", said Saeron astonished by what Sungjae did.

"Mianhe, but I made a promise to her and I can't break it", said Sungjae and when the bus stopped he ran out as fast as possible.

"You are liar!!" Saeron shouted as she watched him walk away.

"Mianhe, tomorrow I will receive whatever punishment you put me", Sungjae said as he watched the bus leave.

While Sungjae was still walking he still had that big smile that no one could take away from him, he was really happy and he could not hide it and everything he had suffered today would have been worth it.