Chapter 12

Please Love Me!

The next day they were already at school, Sungjae met Seron and she returned his backpack and as always she wanted to know what happened between them but Sungjae said nothing and ran until he lost sight of her , But when he continued walking he met his greatest enemy.

"Hey, you jerk!!!" JB said to Sungjae furiously.

"Oh no here comes the problems", said Sungjae lamenting to himself "What you want JB", said Sungjae but was surprised as JB grabbed his neck.

"I told you to stay away from Kim Sohyun, you want me to break your face so you understand", JB said looking at Sungjae with much hatred.

"I told you I'm not going to stay away from Sohyun just because you tell me", Sungjae said, looking at JB without any fear.

"I warned you", JB said and then let go of his neck and hit him in the stomach of Sungjae which caused him to complain of the pain while he grabbed the stomach "Come on, defend yourself so it will be more fun to break your face", JB said challenging Sungjae, but Sungjae only looked at him as he made a gesture of pain.

"I'm not going to do it", said Sungjae somewhat sore and JB was surprised "I promised her that I will never fight with you again, so if you want to hit me I will not defend myself", said Sungjae determined.

"You're a jerk", JB said with much hatred. "Well, if you want it", JB said and was about to hit Sungjae in the face, Sungjae closed his eyes in anticipation of impact, but before JB hit Sungjae somebody interrupted.

"Enough!!" A voice shouted and that voice was from Sohyun and stopped JB who was with his fist in the air.

"Kim Sohyun", Sungjae said, looking at Sohyun as she approached them.

"What's the wrong with you, JB, why you act like an idiot", Sohyun said, looking at JB in a rage.

"You're defending him now!!" Said JB very annoyingly.

"You leave me no choice, with the behavior you have", Sohyun said looking at JB.

"Unbelievable, how is it possible that you are on his side?!" JB said.

"Well stop behaving like that, you know very well that I hate the fighting and still you keep doing it in front of me", Sohyun said annoyed.

"Well how do you want me to do it if I always see you next to him!" JB said pointing to Sungjae.

"Stop it JB with your silly scenes of jealousy and I told you that I am not of your property", said Sohyun very annoying.

"Ok whatever", JB said angrily. "And this is yours", JB said, throwing Sohyun's backpack to the ground and furious he left.

"But you, how dare you!" Sohyun shrieked angrily, Sungjae bent down to retrieve Sohyun's backpack and handed it to her.

"Thank you for being on my side Kim Sohyun", said Sungjae smiling.

"No problem, and I see that you fulfilled your promise not to fight, thank you for it", said Sohyun smiling a little, and so they stayed for a while until they both went to the classroom.

************************************************** ****************************************

It's been over a week now, and things between Yook Sungjae and Kim Sohyun were better than before, now they were greeting each other, but things between JB and Sohyun were not going So well and each time they were more distanced and that bothered Sohyun, so when it comes time to rest Sohyun followed JB to end this.

"Yah Im Jaebum waits!!" said Sohyun bringing the attention of JB who turned to see her.

"What do you want", JB said indifferently.

"Enough of that behavior", said Sohyun upset. "Let's go somewhere place so we can talk comfortably", Sohyun said, walking away and JB followed her, they kept walking until they reached a corridor where no one was.

"Well what do you want", JB said, looking at Sohyun.

"JB, just stop it, I don't understand why you're like this," Sohyun said, looking at JB.

"Of course you don't know," JB said sarcastically. "Seem to prefer it to him than to me", JB said annoyingly, folding his arms.

"Come on, that's not true", Sohyun said.

"Then because it seems that you prefer him, I don't understand from the beginning it seems that you have known him since before and it seems that you have secrets, seems that he distances me from you", JB said desperately.

"It's not that I prefer it to him, it's something I don't know how to explain", Sohyun said, because she herself didn't understand why she feels that confidence towards Sungjae "The only thing I can tell you is that I have a debt with him for helping me at a time when I needed someone", said Sohyun trying to convince JB.

"I don't know if I believe you or not", JB said doubtfully.

"Look, you see me here trying to make amends, I would never do that to anyone I don't care about", Sohyun said.

"Well okay, I forgive you just because you beg me too much", JB said jokingly.

"Yeah, of course I beg you", Sohyun said sarcastically. "Well, if you want like that, then I'll go and I will not talk to you again", Sohyun said with her usual attitude and turned around.

"Okay okay, I get it, mianhae", said JB begging Sohyun.

"Look who's the beg", said Sohyun laughing.

"It's okay I'm the one who begs I've always been the one who begs but only for you", JB said, approaching Sohyun.

"Well that's what I wanted to tell you now, I'm leaving", said Sohyun seriously turning around.

"Wait before you go, I want to give you something", JB said, stopping Sohyun.

When Kim Sohyun turned to see JB, he approached Sohyun's face and gave Sohyun a kiss on the cheek that caused her to be surprised, the kiss was short-lived and JB quickly walked away, he smiled and left running before Sohyun reacted, after a while Sohyun reacted and realized what happened she touched the cheek on which JB had kissed and she didn't know how to act so she just try to do as if nothing happened and She left but was still somewhat confused about what had happened, but she didn't know is that someone was watching them from a corner and seemed sad to see the scene.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sungjae was walking very sadly down the hallway of the school, all the energy he had recently disappeared quickly and seemed like a walking zombie, he kept walking without knowing where he was going, Saeron came walking until she saw Sungjae but she see the state in which he was and she knew he was not well.

"Sungjae what happens to you?" Saeron asked worriedly approaching Sungjae, but he did not respond and it seemed that he was thinking of something "Yah! Sungjae what happens to you!!" Said Saeron again but this time she grabbed him by the shoulder and shook him.

Oh Saeron what happens", Sungjae said absently.

"Why you look like that, what happening to you?" Saeron asked worriedly.

"Nothing happens to me, why you ask?" said Sungjae trying to pretend that nothing happened.

"You don't fool me it's obviously that you are sad", Saeron said. "Maybe it's because you still don't get work to help your mother", said Saeron.

"It's not that, but I don't have to worry about it anymore since I already got work", Sungjae said quietly.

"What when? You had not told me", said Saeron very curious.

"Well I'm sorry, I thought I told you", Sungjae said, apologizing. "And that job I got it a few days ago", Sungjae said.

"And how did you get that job?" Saeron asked.

"Well that was..." said Sungjae trying to think how he got the job.

Flashback

Sungjae was sitting next to Kim Sohyun in her big car going to his house, they continued to travel in silence until Sohyun seemed to have remembered something.

"Wow, I want to have a cup of coffee right now" Sohyun said, thinking "Hey Yook Sungjae would not bother you if before we left you, first we're going to have some coffee" Sohyun said looking at Sungjae.

"Of course not" Sungjae said, smiling.

"Okay" Sohyun said only "Yah!!" Sohyun called the driver.

"What's up, Miss?" The driver asked.

"Let's go to the coffee shop we saw that day" Sohyun said.

"What coffee shop?" the driver asked, having no idea what she was saying.

"Remember when I asked you to pick me up from school" Sohyun said, trying to stay calm.

"Oh yeah!! You talk about the coffee shop you- " the driver was trying to say something but was cut off by Sohyun.

"Just shut up and drive" Sohyun said seriously and just looked out the window.

"Yes, Miss" said the obedient driver.

Sungjae did not understand what was going on and only kept on looking at Sohyun's big car, they were still traveling until they arrived at a coffee shop, they got out of the car and went to the coffee shop, but when they entered they saw that at the entrance door there was A sign that said who was needed an employee.

"Look, they need an employee, why do not you notice if they hire you because you need a job" Sohyun said slyly.

"Yeah you're right," Sungjae said, but suddenly he realized something. "But how do you know that I needed a job?" Sungjae said.

"I-I..." Sohyun was trying to find some excuse "You don't remember that you told me a few hours ago" Said Sohyun trying to hide the truth.

"Right, well, I'll try and see if I'm lucky", Sungjae said and they both entered the coffe shop.

End of Flashback

"And so I got the job" Sungjae finally said.

"So that day you accompanied the little princess, you got a new job" said Saeron thinking about it.

"Yeah, I think Kim Sohyun was my lucky charm" Sungjae said, smiling a little, but suddenly his smile turned into a grimace.

"What happens, if you already told me that you already have work, why you are like that so sad?" said Saeron confused.

"Nothing, just that I saw something that should not have seen" said Sungjae a little sad and Saeron didn't ask again since she wanted to respect the privacy of his friend

Después de un tiempo, ambos fueron al salón de clases. Mientras seguían caminando, Sungjae vio que Kim Sohyun estaba sentada en uno de los escalones de la escalera. Saeron se dio cuenta de que Sungjae estaba viendo algo y cuando vio que era Kim Sohyun.

"Look, there is your amulet" Saeron said sarcastically. "Let's say hello" Saeron said, going to Sohyun but Sungjae did not move and that caused Saeron to stop.

"Go you if you want, I go to the classroom" said Sungjae somewhat annoyed and left without saying anything else.

"Wow, what's wrong with him" Saeron said as she watched Sungjae walk away, she just ignore him and kept walking to Sohyun and stood in front of her.

"Hello, little princess" Saeron said, looking down as Sohyun was sitting but she did not respond and it seemed that she was thinking about something and that desperation to Saeron "Wake up!!!" Saeron shouted causing to Sohyun get scared.

"Yah!!! You frighten me!!! "Sohyun yelled upset as she stood to face Saeron "What do you want" Sohyun said, folding her arms.

"I want to know what you are plotting" Saeron said seriously.

"What are you talking about?" Sohyun said as she had no idea what Saeron was talking about.

"I'm talking about what you're up plotting with Sungjae, why you're helping him too much, maybe you're plotting to set him in an trap because if it like that, I swear I-" Saeron was annoyed but Sohyun interrupted her.

"Shut up, I'm not putting any trap to Yook Sungjae and what are you talk about, why you say I help him" Sohyun said.

"Because you got him a job" said Saeron and Sohyun was surprised.

"Where do you get that?" Sohyun said, trying to hide the truth.

"Sungjae already told me how he got the job and I do not believe that, it's more than clear that you had something to do and if Sungjae did not notice it is because the boy is very innocent" said Saeron "So tell what is your plan" Said Saeron annoyingly.

"I didn't plan anything, and yes I was the one who got the job to him but don't say anything, don't be gossipmonger like the other time" said Sohyun looking at Saeron with annoyance.

"Fine in that I have to apologize for not keeping my promise, but it's strange that you help him so much" said Saeron very suspicious.

"I told you I did it for a debt I have with him" Sohyun said. "I don't plan anything so you can be quiet" Sohyun said sincerely.

"Well I'll believe you for now" Saeron said. "But if this is a-" Saeron said but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"Oh shut up, I got bored talking to you" Sohyun said as she saw her nails and without further ado she left her alone.

"But, who she thinks she is?!" said Saeron, watching Sohyun walking away.