Chapter 15

Please Love Me!

Everyone was in the classroom paying attention to what Professor Lee said, but Sungjae could not concentrate after talking to Sohyun on the roof felt really worn and that chest pain was still there, the only thing he wanted to do Was to go home and try to forget everything, and the worst thing is that Sohyun was in front of him and every time he saw her remembered the words he said and felt even worse.

"Well, it's time to go out so-" Professor Lee was saying, but he was interrupted as Sungjae got up from his seat and left the classroom quickly, leaving everyone somewhat surprised. "Wow, he wanted to leave quickly" Professor Lee thought "Well, I'm leaving now and see you tomorrow, students" said Professor Lee and left.

Saeron grabbed her backpack and headed for Sungjae's seat and saw that he was gone but forgot about his backpack.

"Wow, he left so fast that he forgot his backpack" said Saeron grabbing Sungjae's backpack, but suddenly she felt someone watching her and when she looked ahead she saw Sohyun who was looking but not at her but the Sungjae's backpack, and her gaze seemed lost as if she were thinking of something.

"What are you looking at?" Said Saeron, and Sohyun was surprised.

"Oh ... nothing" said Sohyun and got up from her seat and headed out of the classroom but JB stood in front of her.

"Hello princess, you want me to take you to your house" JB said smiling with a flirtatious tone.

"No thanks, and my driver is here to pick me up" Sohyun said seriously.

"But you can tell him to leave so I'll take you home" JB said once more.

"I told you I don't want to, you don't understand!" Sohyun said annoyed and left leaving JB surprised.

"Omo! Why would she have bothered? "JB looked at the exit door.

"It's very easy, I know the answer" said Saeron, standing next to JB.

"Oh yeah, so tell me why?" JB asked confused.

"Because your presence only stresses anyone" said Saeron smiling and left.

"Aigoo this girl!" Said Jb annoyed and without saying anything else left the classroom.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sungjae was walking in the streets, he didn't want to leave the bus because he wanted to be alone and wanted to have time to think, while he was walking he thought of Kim Sohyun and while he kept thinking about her the pain in his chest was stronger and he didn't explain why that pain.

He kept walking for hours until he got home, but he did not want to enter because if he entered the house, his family would realize that he was sad and they would fill him with questions and he did not feel like answering, so he sat on the steps outside his house and started looking at the sky, it was getting dark and began to see the moon.

Sungaje sat for a few hours when he felt the door of his house open and he turned to see who it was and it was his grandfather.

"Oh, Sungjae, what are you doing out here, why do not you come in the house?" Asked his grandfather.

"Don't worry Halabeoji, I just thinking about some things" said Sungjae and his grandfather went to where Sungjae and sat next to him.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked his grandfather because he noticed that Sungjae was sad.

"Me, nothing, I'm fine" said Sungjae trying to sound normal but did not work since his grandfather knows him too well.

"You know you can trust me, and if I can help you with anything, you only have to tell me" said his grandfather very sincerely and Sungjae knew he could not hide it from him.

"Alright" Sungjae said looking at his grandfather. "Halabeoji I ... I was rejected" said Sungjae smiling but his smile was sad.

"What, why?" Asked his grandfather.

"There is a girl that I like too much I think I told you about her long ago, well I tell her how I fell for her and she rejected me" said Sunjae looking at the ground.

"Wow ... and that makes you so sad" said his grandfather.

"Neh, and from that time I feel a great pain in the chest and I don't know why" said Sungjae clutching his chest.

"Oh ... I know why you have pain" said his grandfather.

"Really?" asked Sungjae somewhat confused "Then tell me why I feel this way, it's something that had never happened before and I want to remove this pain" said Sungjae somewhat desperate.

"That pain is because your heart is broken" said his grandfather pointing at Sungjae's heart.

"My heart is broken?" asked Sungjae somewhat confused.

"Look, the physical wounds are very easy to heal, if you make a wound, heals in just a few hours" said his grandfather and Sungjae was paying close attention "But internal wounds and especially heart wounds are very difficult and take too long to heal and sometimes not heal completely" said his grandfather and Sungjae was understanding what he said.

"Then how long will it be cured or I will stop feeling what I feel?" Sungjae asked his grandfather.

"Many say that time helps to heal someone's broken heart" said his grandfather and Sungjae was having some hope that he was going to heal "But, in your case I think it will be difficult" said his grandfather and the Sungjae's hopes went by the toilet.

"What, why?!" Said Sungjae.

"Because I see that girl has you crazy, and you must be very in love to be in that state" said his grandfather smiling and Sungjae blushed.

"What-what, of-of course n-not" said Sungjae trying to sound normal but didn't work.

"Do not try to deceive me, it's more than obvious that you love her" said his grandfather, looking at Sungjae.

"Okay, you're right, I'm in love with her" Sungaje said, smiling a little. "I fell in love with her the first time I saw her" Sungjae said, smiling as he thought of Sohyun.

"Tell me how she is" said her grandfather and he was curiosity to know the girl in which his grandson is in love.

"Well ... she's a different girl from the others" said Sungjae.

"They all say about the person who love, who is different from others" said his grandfather smiling.

"Ani Halabeoji I tell you seriously she is very different from the others" said Sungjae but said it with a tone of fear "Other girls are cute, adorable, behave very feminine and try to sympathize with others but she is not, is a girl Cold, capricious, doesn't behave as a girl should behave and does not care to be nice to others" said Sungjae while thinking about Sohyun and his grandfather was surprised.

"Wow, really?" his grandfather asked.

"Neh, and I do not know why I have these feelings towards her, she always treats me badly, she is rude to me, she ignores me and every time I try to approach her, she takes a few steps back" said Sungjae sounding sad.

"Your heart chose to love a person very particular" said his grandfather, smiling. "But there must be something for which you are in love with her" said her grandfather.

"Well yeah... there are times when she shows me a new side of her, like a part of her that nobody knows, she has shown me her friendly side and also her weak side and to know those new facets of her I feel that I love her more and more" said Sungjae smiling. "I feel that she is suffering much inside and that she has a great wound that until now is not healed, sometimes I wish I could help her and try to heal her wounds, but she always pushes me away" Said Sungjae.

"You know there are people who put a wall and pretend to be someone else so they not to get hurt, I think that's the case with her and she does not know what love is, that's why she has that way of being" said his grandfather calmly, and Sungjae simply nodded "And what are you going to do?" Asked his grandfather.

"What am I going to do about what?" Sungjae asked "I already told you that she rejected me and there is nothing to be done" said Sungjae reluctantly.

"Hey you know that love is not easy, if love was easy everyone would have found that special person and they would be happy, but it's not" said his grandfather and Sungjae was listening "In every love story there is a challenge and I think that's your challenge if you can get to break that wall that girl put ... I think you should not give up and you have to continue and show that your feelings are genuine, just think about it" said his grandfather and without saying nothing else he stood up and went inside the house leaving Sungjae thinking about what his grandfather had said.

************************************************** ****************************************

The next day Sungjae and Saeron were walking down the hall of the school, Saeron returned the backpack to Sungjae and he thanked her but she was insisting to know what happened and Sungjae didn't want to tell.

"Come on tell me, it's obvious that something happened to you yesterday" said Saeron insisting Sungjae once again to tell her the truth.

"I told you I don't want to talk about it" Sungjae said as he walked on.

"It's not fair, you never tell me anything" Saeron said as she pouted and Sungjae just laughed.

Both were still walking until Sungjae saw Kim Sohyun who was sitting down the stairs and he stopped, Saeron saw how Sungjae stopped and she did the same and began to look at the place where Sungjae was watching and saw that it was Kim Sohyun .

"I still don't understand how you like her" Saeron said as she looked at Sohyun and Sungjae was surprised by what her friend said.

"What-what did you say?" Said Sungjae in surprise.

"Why you're surprised? it's more than obvious that you like her" said Saeron most normal and Sungjae was still surprised.

"I'm really too obvious?" Sungjae asked.

"You're so transparent with your feelings, I think the whole school already knows that you like her, why do you think JB hates you so much? because he also knows that you like Sohyun" Saeron said looking at Sungjae "Go and talk to your love" said Saeron laughing.

"Ah?" said Sungjae confused.

"Just go talk to her and I'm going of the classroom, see you later" said Saeron and left leaving Sungjae.

Sungjae simply took a deep breath and approached the place where Sohyun was and when he arrived he stood in front of her, Sohyun noticed the presence of someone and when she raised her head saw that it was Sungjae.

"Annyeong" Sungjae said, smiling.

"What do you want" said Sohyun coldly as always.

"Rooftop" Sungjae said simply pointing up and without saying anything else he stepped up the side of Sohyun and he up for the stairs.

"Mwo?!, he thinks I'm going to come up just because he says it?!, but who thinks he is!" Sohyun said to herself as she sat on the stairs, a couple of seconds passed and finally Sohyun decided to follow Sungjae.

When Sohyun reached the rooftop, she saw Sungjae waiting for her while he was looking at the campus of the school, so she approached him.

"You came" Sungjae said, smiling.

"I just came because I was curious about what you have to say" said Sohyun trying to convince Sungjae and herself.

"Okay, whatever you say" said Sungjae, raising his hands as if he was surrendering.

"Well, what do you have to tell me" Sohyun said, folding her arms.

"I wanted to talk about to happened yesterday" Sungjae said somewhat seriously.

"What you want to talk about, I thought that was over" Sohyun said.

"Was over?, but it's just beginning" said Sungjae smiling.

"What are you talking about?" Sohyun asked, confused.

"That I will continue to win your heart" said Sungjae smiling and Sohyun was surprised by what he said.

"You're a fool? I did not leave things clear to you yesterday?!" Sohyun said incredulously.

"You told me yesterday was that you never liked someone and never fell in love with someone, so how are you going to know that you not going to like me if you've never experienced those things?" Sungjae said as he approached Sohyun.

"I just-" Sohyun was saying but was interrupted by Sungjae.

"In addition, you told me that you felt an attraction towards me, but I think you feel something more for me and I checked it when you corresponded the kiss" said Sungjae smiling with great confidence.

"What-what are yo-you talking about?" said Sohyun something shy and when she thought of the kiss she began to blush and Sungjae noticed.

"Yah, your face looks little red" Sungjae said, approaching Sohyun's face.

"It's not like that!" Said Sohyun nervously and pushed Sungjae and he backed up a little while he continued to smile "Stop laughing! and yes I don't know anything about it, I don't know anything about love" said Sohyun seriously.

Sungjae didn't say anything, he just looked at Sohyun seriously until he approached Sohyun and put his hands on her shoulders and that action surprised Sohyun who was just looking at him waiting for him to say something.

"A special person told me that love is not easy and if you ever find it you don't have to let it go ... that's why I'm not going to let you go" said Sungjae Sungjae seriously while staring at Sohyun "You don't need move, I go to come to you... the person who knows love has to make the first move, you don't have to move, if you don't know, just stay put until you know" said Sungjae and without saying anything else he left leaving Sohyun very surprised.

Kim Sohyun stood there shocked, she didn't know how to press so she just sat on the bench while still thinking about Sungjae's words "Omo! Why my heart is beating too fast?!" Sohyun said as she grabbed her chest "You just have to control yourself, you don't have to let yourself be touched by those words" Sohyun told herself "Stupid Sungjae... how dare you beat my heart" Sohyun said and sat there, while she was still thinking about Sungjae.

 


I hope you liked the chapter, I'll keep updating soon.