Chapter 5

Please Love Me!

Sungjae got up early and got ready to go to his new school, he dressed in his new school uniform and ready left his room to go to breakfast, and as always the breakfast was already served since his mother always let breakfast before going to work, it also made Sungjae think he have to find a job soon to help his mother.

"Alright already done, now it's time to leave", Sungjae said after finishing his breakfast.

And with that Sungjae went to the bus station to go to his new school and the school of Ulsan was away from home and now can not walk as he always did in his previous school, arriving at the station he just sat on the bench to wait for the bus that will take his school.

The bus arrived and Sungjae entered the, upon entering he saw a girl sitting in the front seats and had the uniform of Ulsan and that Sungjae found it was the same uniform that wore Kim Sohyun and one smile was formed back in his face, Sungjae greeting the girl but she just ignore him and she looking out the window.

"Well maybe all the girls in this school have the same temperament", thought Sungjae and he simply shrugged and went to sit on one of the back seats.

As they traveled, Sungjae was thinking what it would be his new school and in Sohyun he was very close to see her again, but suddenly the bus stopped and the girl who wore the uniform of Ulsan went down but before she look at Sungjae.

"Hey you, you will not come!" Yelled the girl.

"Oh, yes, I think so", said Sungjae and that left the bus

Sungjae was surprised because the school did not see anywhere and wondered why he followed this girl.

"Excuse me but why we go down to the bus if we have not yet come to school?" Asked Sungjae a little confused.

"It shows you're new child, the buses do not go to that school and soon you will know why", said the unknown girl and she left.

Sungjae just started to follow her and after more than two blocks arrived at the school of Ulsan and reaction Sungjae was priceless literally his mouth opened in surprise to see how big was the school with large doors and large cars and limousines coming and going every few minutes to let the students of that school, and that Sungjae understood what the unknown girl told him and she was absolutely right.

And for the first time Sungjae felt ashamed going to school he saw as all entered with its elegant cars and he was just standing there watching everyone, with nothing to say Sungjae deep breath and entered the school.

"This school is like a big castle", thought Sungjae as he watching the school.

"Hey, you are Yook Sungjae", said a voice, and when he turn to see was the girl in the bus.

"It is you, and yes I am Yook Sungjae as you know my name?" Asked Sungjae.

"My name is Kim Saeron and I am the delegate of all scholarships in this school", Saeron said.

"Oh hello", greeting Sungjae.

"Hey, as I see you're in the same classroom that so we'll be classmates", Saeron said smiling "Follow me'll take your locker there are the books you need and useful they are courtesy of this school", said Kim Saeron.

And with that Sungjae followed Saeron up to his locker, she handed him a piece of paper where it was written password so he can open his locker.

"I'm sorry for the way I treat you on the bus, I should have known that you are also scholarship just like me", Saeron said as Sungjae pulled his study books.

"Sure, but a question if I were not awarded a scholarship you had not talk to me?" Asked Sungjae a little confused.

"Of course I would not talk to you", said Saeron upset.

"Why not, that's wrong, I do not understand", said Sungjae trying to understand Saeron.

"I'm going to explain how simple this school there are hierarchies and if you have not noticed this school is for rich kids who come from wealthy families", Saeron said.

"Yeah I know that very well, but what is that hierarchies?" Asked Sungjae.

"To make it easy to explain is popular and unpopular", said Saeron "The popular ones are those who have much money the more money and more power have greater will be its popularity and the bottom of the chain we have the not popular and that my friend are us", Saeron said as she grabbed the shoulder from Sungjae.

"What! Why are we in that category?!" say Sungjae confused.

"Just because we scholarships and we are not wealthy, but we are the most intelligent and smarter than all those rich guys together", said Saeron.

Sungjae was surprised by what just said Kim Saeron he didn't know that this school would do so with prejudice and separate people by their social class, now he was wondering if he had chosen well or not.

"I know what you're thinking you're wondering if you chose your decision well or not", said Saeron.

"Omo! You-You can read minds?" Asked Sungjae a little afraid.

"You're stupid, how is possible that I can read minds!!" shouted Saeron "I don't read the mind, only I guessed what you were thinking as I thought the same the first time I came to this school", Saeron said.

"Mianhe, is that sometimes I get carried away too much by my imagination", said Sungjae a little embarrassed.

"Yeah I note, look this school may seem hell and believe me I hate this school as much as I hate all those rich kids, but as you know this school is a great opportunity and I'm here more than anything is for my parents and I want to compensate for all they did for me", Saeron said finally.

"Neh, I'm in this school is for the same", he said Sungjae smiling.

"Well if you follow the rules you will not have problems in this school, the most important is that you should ignore all those idiots and if they keep bothering you not be afraid to give them some good shots, I hit almost half of all those morons", Saeron said, raising her fist.

"Al-alright I'll remember", said Sungjae little scary.

"And the most important have to avoid at all costs the two biggest idiots of this school", said Saeron seriously.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Sungjae.

"You see that idiot with headphones in front of us," Saeron said, pointing to a boy who was leaning against a locker.

"Yeah I see it, why?" Asked Sungjae confused.

"Stay away from him as much as possible his name is Im Jaebum but all they call him JB, that guy only brings problems", Saeron said as she stared hatefully at JB.

"Wow but does not seem a bad guy and who is the other you say I have to stay away?" Asked Sungjae.

"Is-", Saeron was about to say something when suddenly all students who were in the hallway literally opened to give way to a person, the person most important in this school.

While that person passed all the boys were greeting her trying to get her attention but she kept walking like she did not care, that girl walked so elegantly when Sungjae turns to see who it was great was his surprise to see who is, she is, she was, the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, the heart of Sungjae began to accelerate quickly and all he could do was stare as she walked.

"Speaking of other idiot I told you, her name is-", Saeron was about to say the name of the girl but was won by the voice of Sungjae.

"Kim Sohyun", said Sungjae still in trance as he kept looking at Sohyun.

"You know her?" asked surprised Saeron but no answer because Sungjae was still looking at Sohyun.

When Kim Sohyun step on the side where it was Sungjae and Saeron, she looked momentarily to that place where they were and she seemed very surprised to see him, Sungjae realized it and raised his hand to get her attention but Sohyun quickly recall the sight of him and kept walking as if she had not seen and that action confused Sungjae as he just looked her away.

************************************************** ****************************************

Kim Sohyun had just arrived at her school, she knew what would happen and what always happens everyone would make way for her since she is the queen of the school, every girl wants to be like her and every boy is in love with her.

As she walked down the hallway momentarily turned to see someone who did not expect to find.

"Omo! Is-is Yook Sungjae!!" Sohyun thought.

Sohyun saw Sungjae raised his hand to get her attention but quickly looked away and kept walking faster than usual, trying to get away as quickly as possible.

She went straight to her classroom and sat in her usual chair while trying to process what happened a while ago

"But what he doing here, he studies in this school?" Sohyun wondered herself trying to find an answer.

While she was sitting and thinking all students soon began to enter the classroom, Sohyun still immersed in his thoughts until someone stopped in front of her.

"Hi Princess missed me", the voice of a boy said.

"JB don't bother me I'm not in the mood", said Sohyun something irritated.

"Ouch that hurt me", said JB pretending to be hurt by the words of Sohyun.

Kim Sohyun just rolled her eyes and decided to ignore it and JB just smiled and went to sit at his usual seat, when all the students were in their corresponding seats the teacher income and all stood to greet him but the teacher simply told them to sit down.

"Good students have news today a new partner joins us", said the teacher "You can enter", the teacher said again waiting for the boy enters the classroom.

And great was her surprise to Kim Sohyun to know who it was nothing more than Sungjae, Sohyun eyes widened more and could not believe it was really him.

"Annyeong haseyo I am Yook Sungjae please take care of me", said Sungjae.

"Well Sungjae sit in the back seat is vacated," the professor said as he prepared to conduct classes.

And coincidence that seat was right behind Sohyun, while Sungjae was closer more and more Sohyun became more nervous.

"Please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me", told herself Sohyun.

And at the end Sungjae simply step without looking at her and went to sit at his new seat and Sohyun relax a bit but she upset a little, she deicide ignore it and wished with all her might that either break time for run out of there.

The hours passed until finally break time came and the first thing did Sohyun was up and leave practically running away, she kept running until she felt someone grabbed her arm and turned her around and was just the person that she tried to run away.

"Let's go talk on the rooftop," said Sungjae and with that went.

Sohyun remained confused but decided to follow him and she knew she had to face it sooner or later, when they reached the rooftop sohyun crossed her arms waiting for the talk, but Sungjae looked nervous and began scratching his neck.

"You are going to talk or not", Sohyun said a little desperate.

"Why you ignore me if you know me", said Sungjae a bit annoying.

"I have my reasons", Sohyun said coldly.

"Yah! How can you be like that, you do not think you're being very bad!" Said Sungjae and the tone of his voice seemed hurt and for the first time Sohyun felt bad have hurt someone.

"Okay I'll tell you why I was ignoring you" Sohyun said as she took a deep breath "It is I was afraid you're going to say something about what happened to these guys and everything, if you don't know I have a reputation to maintain", Sohyun said.

"That's what it was!" said Sungjae a little relieved "Do not worry I will not tell anyone what happened trust me", said finally Sungjae and as happened the last time she does not know why but for some reason she trusts the when he tells about it.

"Ok I feel a little relieved", said Sohyun "But I have a question", said Sohyun again.

"What is?" Asked Sungjae.

"What are you doing here, I meant in this school?" asked curiously Sohyun.

"Well that's why I win a full scholarship, I know I am very smart", said Sungjae smiling and proud of himself.

"You are a scholarship, I should have imagined," said Sohyun "Well I think that is another reason", said Sohyun.

"Another reason for what?" Asked Sungjae.

"That we should not talk anymore", Sohyun "You must know that in this school there are hierarchies and we can not be friends", said Sohyun turning around to get out.

"Yah!" Sungjae shout which caused Sohyun turned around to see him "I care very little that hierarchies, I want to be your friend and point", Sungjae said firmly.

"And if I say I do not want to be your friend", Sohyun said equally firm that Sungjae .

"I don't care because I already decided to become your friend", said Sungjae smiling confidently.

"Let's see if you can", Sohyun said smiling a little.

"You'll see, you'll get used to me being next to you I guarantee that you will look for me when I'm not around, you will be happy to hear my voice and you going to want to see me and miss me", Sungjae said smiling and winking and thus he left, Sohyun stood there one time and simply shook her head but still smiling, after being a little longer on the rooftop she decided to leave too.

"But none of them saw is that someone was watching them and did not seem very happy with what he was seeing, and that someone was JB and did not like at all the smile that was on the face of Sohyun.

"That idiot as dares to talk to my girl", JB said scrunching his fists and looking much hate "He'd better be prepared because from now his hell begins", said JB smiling wickedly.