Chapter 10

Please Love Me!

It had been a week since Sungjae arrived at Ulsan school and things have gone more or less, but the only thing that bothered him was that he did not get a job to help his mother with the expenses of the house.

Sungjae was sitting in the classroom, he was alone because all the students left at break time but he did not want to leave since he was a little with his low spirits, but his tranquility lasted very little because Saeron entered.

"Sungjae why you're still in here, you're not going to eat your lunch?" said Saeron as she approached Sungjae's seat.

"The truth is, I don't feel like eating", Sungjae said a little discouraged.

"What happens to you, do not tell me that the idiot of JB is bugging you again". said Saeron getting annoyed.

"No, of course he's still bothering me as usual but it's not because of him that I'm like this, is because of a family affair", Sungjae said.

"A family affair and what is?" Saeron asked.

"Well, I want to get a job to help my mother with the expenses of the house," said Sungjae a little discouraged.

"Wow, that has you like that," Saeron said.

"Neh, I used to have a job and although I didn't like it I could help with the expenses of my house and my mother didn't have to worry about me, that's why I need to get a job so I can help my family", said Sungjae.

"Wow, and what happened to your previous why you lost it", Saeron asked curiously.

"Well... that's a story I can't tell you, mianhe", Sungjae said.

"What, why? ok forget it... But you will find a job and everything will be solved I assure you", Saeron said with a smile.

"I hope so", Sungjae said, but still a little discouraged.

"Yah! That's not the mood you have to have," Saeron said.

"You're right, I have to be good mood and so the best things will come to me", Sungjae said, standing up and very self-conscious.

"That's the way it is", Saeron said, smiling.

"Yook Sungjae fighting", Sungjae told himself as he left the classroom with Saeron.

************************************************** ****************************************

Kim Sohyun was going to the school cafeteria to eat something but she realized that she forgot her cell phone in her folder so he returned to the classroom to retrieve it, but when she arrived, she heard a couple of voices coming from the classroom, and those voices were Sungjae and Saeron so she stood at the door to listen to the conversation.

She heard that Sungjae was a little sad because he could not get work to help his mother and that she also heard that he regretted having lost the job he had before, and she began to feel a little guilty because it was by her guilt that he lost his job, when she heard them walking towards the door she automatically ran out of there.

"So he was looking for a job", Sohyun would say to herself as she walked down the aisle, and then she pulled out her cell phone and call her usual driver.

"Yeoboseyo who's calling?" her driver asked.

"Yah!!! You don't know who I am!!! "shouted Sohyun "You've been working at my house for over a year and you still don't save my cell number!!!" Sohyun said indignantly.

"Mi-mianhe miss, but-but you-you change your ce-cell e-every mo-month", said the driver somewhat frightened.

"You're blaming me," Sohyun said bothering.

"Ani!! It's not that I just-" said the driver frightened but Sohyun interrupted him.

"It's okay just shut up and listen to me", Sohyun said, feeling a little impatient. "Look, you're going to come and pick me up and then I'll explain what you're going to do", Sohyun said.

"Alright, but the classes and if they don't give permission?" the driver asked, somewhat worried.

"From my classes there is no problem and the permit either, you have forgotten that my father is the largest shareholder of the school they can not tell me anything", said Sohyun "So come soon and don't delay", Sohyun said and hung up the phone.

She stayed there waiting for about 15 minutes until her chauffeur arrived waiting for her outside the school, so she went to her classroom to get her things when she left the classroom and ready to leave she ran into someone at the entrance of the Classroom, causing her to hit her forehead against someone's chest and when she saw who it was, it was Yook Sungjae.

"Look where you're going!" Kim Sohyun said a little annoyed as she brushed her forehead.

"Mianhae, but it was also your fault for not looking where you were going", Sungjae said.

"Okay, forget it", Sohyun said as she passed Sungjae's side.

"Where are you going?" Sungjae asked, seeing that she was carrying her backpack.

"I have something to do that's why I'm leaving", Sohyun said and without further ado she left but stopped a few paces and turned to look at Sungjae again.

"Mwo, what's up?" Sungjae said, seeing Sohyun stop to look at him.

"Mianhae", said Sohyun sincerely looking at Sungjae.

"Why-why do you apologize?!" Sungjae said in surprise.

"I just wanted to tell you that", Sohyun said and just left the place leaving Sungjae very surprised.

************************************************** ****************************************

The next day Sungjae was very discouraged, the night before he had seen his mother very tired and aching, she was taking accounts of what he had to pay and that frustrated Sungjae who didn't know how to help his mother, he had sought work everywhere but there were no jobs for students, and if there was work the pay was minimal and would not reach him to help his mother, so he walked down the aisle.

"And now how I do", Sungjae say to himself trying to find some solution.

"Yah! Poor idiot", JB said, approaching Sungjae.

"What do you want, I swear today I'm not in the mood to deal with you", said Sungjae somewhat annoyed.

"So you're in a bad mood huh", said JB as he pushed Sungjae with one finger.

"It's enough JB I warn you", said Sungjae trying to control himself.

"Okay, I'll just go away because your misery makes me happy," JB said wryly. "But before," JB said and slapped Sungjae on the cheek and ran off.

"Aigoo this idiot!" Said Sungjae very annoyed as he scratched his head in frustration.

Already his day was officially ruined and now Sungjae was very annoying and wanted to explode but he was holding on, he kept walking and thinking of several things he didn't see what was in front, when turning in a corner of the hall crashed against someone and made him back a few steps.

"Yah!! You can see where you are going!!! "Shouted the person with whom he had hit and that person was Kim Sohyun.

"Why don't you look where you're going too!!!" Shouted Sungjae very upset too and that surprised Sohyun since she had never seen him so upset and even screamed at her.

"You're screaming at me, how dare you!!" Sohyun said indignantly.

"I'm treating you the way you treat me!!" Sungjae said, looking at her defiantly.

All the students in the hall suddenly approached where they were as they were both screaming and their screams were heard from all sides, everyone was surprised because no one had screaming to the Queen of Ulsan.

"I care nothing like I treat you, you're a rude!!" said Sohyun very annoying.

"I'd rather be rude than be a spoiled child like all of you!" Sungjae said, approaching Sohyun.

"Mwo!! As you told me", said Sohyun very indignantly.

"You are deaf or what", Sungjae said sarcastically and that infuriated Sohyun more.

"You ", Sohyun said with much rage.

They were both staring at each other so hard that they seemed to hate each other until JB arrived with Saeron who didn't know what was going on.

"What's going on here?" Said Saeron confused.

"What you're making to her", JB said pushing Sungjae which caused Sungjae to launch against JB and start a fight.

"Enough!" Said Sohyun somewhat frightened.

"Guys enough!" Said Saeron trying to separate the two but it was no use as both continued fighting and now they were lying on the ground throwing punches.

"It's enough," said Kim Sohyun but spoke very low and she began to tremble and her eyes began to tear, she hated fighting and was too scared when she saw fights, she had already suffered too much with the fights of their parents seeing each other destroy "Enough", Sohyun would say once more, but she could not speak up as if she did not have the strength to speak.

"Enough, please!!!" Kim Sohyun shouted with all her might that everyone heard her and turned to see her and saw something they had never seen was Kim Sohyun crying and trembling, she looked so helpless.

"Hey, are you okay?" Saeron said a little worried and approaching Sohyun but when she touched her shoulder she automatically walked away with much fear and without further to say ran out of the place leaving everyone very confused.

"Kim Sohyun waits!" Sungjae shouted trying to reach Sohyun but was stopped by Saeron who was grabbing his arm so he could not move forward.

"Kim Saeron what are you doing, let me go!" She said Sungjae trying run.

"It's not a good idea to go, leave her alone that's what she wants, I don't know what happened to her but I saw her very hurt and scared the best thing is to leave her alone so she can calm down a bit", Saeron said seriously and with that let Sungjae.

Sungjae had no choice but to listen to Saeron he knew it was the right thing to do but he also wanted to run to where Kim Sohyun was and apologize for what happened.

"You saw what you did idiot, now she's scared", said JB grabbing Sungjae's neck and looking at him with hatred.

 

"It's enough, you were also to blame for what happened to Kim Sohyun so do not play innocent", said Saeron, getting in the middle and pushing JB away from Sungjae.

"You don't mess with me!" JB looked at Saeron with much anger.

"You're nobody to tell me what to do!" Saeron said looking at JB with much anger.

"You-", JB was going to say something but was interrupted by a teacher who came to see what was going on.

"What is happening here!" Said the professor.

"Nothing teacher, I was just here, and suddenly the two of them started attacking me for no reason", JB said, trying to look innocent.

"Mwo!! That's a big lie!!" said Saeron very annoyingly and going to hit JB but was stopped by Sungjae who was holding her.

"You see, Professor, how she treats me", JB said once again.

"Kim Saeron and Yook Sungjae will come with me to the principal's office immediately", said the proferon.

"But it's a lie, JB is lying", said Sungjae trying to make the teacher understand.

"There are no buts, come with me immediately", said the professor..

"But-", Sungjae tried to say something but was interrupted by Saeron.

"Enough Sungjae, even if you try to speak a thousand times with the truth will not be useful, in this school people like him have preference in this school", said Saeron very annoyed and looking with hatred at JB who was smiling and without further ado they went to the director's office.

After a while in the hall of the director, of course they received a punishment but it was not so serious only they lowered some points, but when leaving Sungjae felt that everything was unjust and was beginning to hate this school, but suddenly he remembered of Sohyun and how he had seen her in that state.

"Mianhae Saeron but I have to something to do", Sungjae said.

"Let me guess that is Kim Sohyun", Saeron said and Sungjae just nodded. "Okay, I'm worried about her too, by now she'll have calmed down a bit", Saeron said and Sungjae just ran out.

Sungjae went all over the school trying to find Kim Sohyun, he searched everywhere until he remembered the place where he always found her and went to the roof to see if she was there, and when he arrived he found her sitting in a corner with arms hugging his legs and covering his face with his knees, Sungjae approached Sohyun slowly and sat down in front of her.

"Kim Sohyun", Sungjae said trying to get sohyun's attention and he succeeded as she raised her head to see him and when she saw him she try to run away but was stopped by Sungjae who grabbed her hand so she didn't leave.

"Wait, please don't go, I just want to talk to you," Yook Sungjae said sincerely, and Sohyun looked at him for a while and finally nodded and sat down. "I want to apologize for my behavior a while ago, I didn't mean to scream or scare you, The truth is that I am too frustrated because I am not have a job to help my mother and then I stress too much seeing her suffer", said Sungjae sincerely.

"Okay", Sohyun said. "Then I should say sorry because it was my fault that you lost your job", Sohyun said, apologizing to Sungjae.

"This is fine don't worry, I don't blame you for anything", said Sungjae trying not to make Sohyun feel bad. "And we're fine there are no problems between us?" Sungjae said with some hope.

"Neh we're okay don't be scared, what happened to me, was my fault don't worry", Sohyun said sincerely.

"Okay, but if it didn't bother you, you could tell me what happened to you", Sungjae said with some curiosity.

"Well that ..." Sohyun tried to say but she felt too uncomfortable about it.

"It's fine, don't tell me if you don't want, don't worry", said Sungjae understanding Sohyun.

"Thank you, hey Sungjae, you could do me a favor", Sohyun said.

"What it's?" Sungjae said.

"You could accompany me outside of school is that I do not feel well and I want to go walking to clear myself but I am afraid to do it alone because the last time I went out alone I ended up in a place that I should not", said Sohyun smiling a little.

"Okay, I also do not feel like being here and going to classes", Sungjae said, smiling too. "Well let's go", Sungjae said, standing up and extending his hand for Sohyun to pick it up and stand up.

"Okay", said Sohyun, grabbing Sungjae's hand, and standing up, they both smiled and they went to any place away from school.

 


Sorry for delaying me in updating, but from now on I have to update more often.

And I will put the actor Kim Min Suk as the driver of Kim Sohyun, since he will appear in several episodes and will become a friend of Sungjae later.

Imagen relacionada