Chapter 3

Please Love Me!

After much walking, Sungjae finally arrives home and greets entering all family members with great enthusiasm.

"Hi mom, sister hello!" Greeting Sungjae happily as he kissed the cheeks of each.

"Aggg, gross I have to wash my face right now", said the little as she tried to wipe her cheek.

"Son what happened", said his mom somewhat confused as she watched her son happier than normal.

"Nothing Omma good if something happened but I will tell you later, where my grandfather by the way I want to say something", said Sungjae while searching for his grandfather.

"He's in his room right now, meantime go and sit and I'll serve dinner", his mother said as she headed to the kitchen.

"Okay Omma", Sungjae said.

The house from Sungjae was relatively small just three rooms, one where shared Sungjae mom and his sister, the other where slept his grandfather and the last where he slept, had only one bathroom shared by all and his small living room.

Sungjae went to sit at the dining room, waiting for the dinner Sohyun pass through his head causing a small smile on the face of Sungjae.

"Yah, why you have that stupid face or wait that face you always have just right now you have a thousand times worse", said his sister who had also sat waiting for dinner but notice the smile was formed to Sungjae.

"What! I have stupid face, yah that's not the way to talk to your brother!" Said Sungjae annoying.

His sister did not say anything and just stuck her tongue out and Sungjae just rolled his eyes, was a habit they both always fought and argued despite the angelic appearance of his little sister she always managed to annoy Sungjae, but Although many fights Sungjae knows he loves her and that she loves him too it's just their  unusual way demonstrated affection.

"Done already now can eat dinner, dad come on you dine with us!" Said the mother of Sungjae.

"Good it was time and I was starving, Oh Sungjae you came but if you always arrive later", said his grandfather who had left his room.

"Your boss gave permission early?" She asked her mother.

"Well the truth is that I I ..." said Sungjae while searching for a way to explain to his mom "I do not have a job anymore", Sungjae said finally.

"WHAT!!!" shouted his mother while everyone covered their ears "Why you don't have a job, what happened, what is the problem, tell me now!" said his mother trying to find what really happened.

"Nothing happened Omma just I renounce the work apart you know I don't like working there so don't worry I'll find a better job", said Sungjae trying to reassure his mother.

"According son if that's what you decide is fine you know what you do", his mother said quietly, that he loved from his mother knows that she always will support any decision that he taking.

"Thank Omma and grandfather I want to tell you something, could you tell me again that's what you felt from my grandmother when you first saw her", Sungjae said.

"And why do you want me to tell you that story son I think told you like a thousand times", said his grandfather somewhat confused.

"Just for curiosity grandfather and also to confirm something", Sungjae said.

"Alright when I first saw your grandmother was the most wonderful moment of my life I felt like my heart was going to explode so much that throbbed and my body all my began to tremble and get nervous and that time is instant all stood as if everything around us disappear and only she and I were, and I knew from there that she was to me and I had to be with her and not stop until I conquer her love and thanks to the fruit of that great love I had an extraordinary  daughter and wonderful grandchildren", said his grandfather very happily.

"Dad that was really beautiful", his mother said as she watched her dad so proudly.

"That's the most corny I've heard in my life", she said her younger sister and everyone turned to see her upset, "Well sorry okay," said the little while arms crossed and pouting.

"And why the question, wait a moment you find her you find your love", said his grandfather happy.

"It's true you are in love, my baby is growing and you're becoming quite a man", said his mother as she pressed cheek to Sungjae.

"Omma enough and to your question well maybe", Sungjae sheepishly said.

"Wow brother and what's her name, and the most important question is pretty?" Asked his little sister.

"Her name is Kim Sohyun and yes she is so pretty, I think is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," said Sungjae smiling thinking about Sohyun.

"Oh my brother that's a big problem", said his sister something thoughtful.

"Why is it a problem I told you she is beautiful that's not a problem rather is a good thing", said Sungjae little confused.

"It's a problem because as someone as pretty as she is going to set someone as ugly like you", said his little sister smiling wickedly.

"WHAT!!! I'm ugly, Yah! you don't know that all the other school girls fall in love with this face", Sungjae said as he touched his face.

"That those girls are blind and clumsy so they turn to you", said the girl.

"You want to die!!!" said Sungjae annoying.

"Enough is enough!" Said his mother severely "Son when I'm going meet her I'm dying to meet her", said his mother cheerful.

"Well that-", was saying Sungjae but suddenly froze and his eyes widened as saucers and stopped causing the astonishment of all "Omo I forgot to ask for her number!" said Sungjae concerned.

"You are foolish how not going to ask for her number that's the first thing you have to do", said his little sister.

Sungjae wordlessly took the back and headed off home but his mother saw him and suddenly stop him.

"Son, where are you going to leave it too late and do not finished your dinner", said his mother.

"I will search to Sohyun and ask for her number", said Sungjae as usual.

"Really you think that girl is out at this time of night waiting to give you her number", said his mother disbelieving .

"Maybe", said Sungjae a little hopeful.

"Yook Sungjae sit down here immediately!" Said his mother strictly.

And without further ado Sungjae went to sit sadly and wondering how he could return to see her again.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sohyun was in front of the door of her house wondering whether to go or not because she did not want to see her stepmother and her father.

"Come on Kim Sohyun you can do this just go and if you see them simply ignore them", Sohyun told herself to be courage.

And so with a sigh she decided to enter her house upon entering she was glad not to see either and hurried to the stairs to her room but on arrival unfortunately she had to go through the dining room where they were both having dinner.

"Kim Sohyun could tell me where the hell were you!" Her father said very annoying

"Honey, do not be angry is just a rebellion of it you know how teenagers are", said her stepmother in a way to annoy Sohyun.

"Yes you're right, Kim Sohyun should apologize now", said her father waiting for her to apologize.

"I don't have to apologize for anything and if they have nothing else to say I retire", said Sohyun ready to go to her room.

And with that Sohyun went quickly up to her room, when she get to her room first thing she did was lie down on her huge bed to rest the great day that was today.

"What a great day I had today", quipped Sohyun.

When she is closing his eyes to fall sleep pass through her mind Sungjae and instantly formed a smile on her face.

"Well today was not so bad at least I met someone so rare, but it's amazing that fool has seen me mourn when I see him I will kill him", Sohyun said with a pout.

But suddenly she opened her eyes like saucers and sat on her bed when she realized she had forgotten something.

"I forgot to give him my number ..." Sohyun something thoughtful said "Well I think it's better if we do not we return to see other than that we are totally different worlds could we never be friends only friend who is close is JB but he is equally fool like him", said Sohyun as she thought.

At the end Sohyun decided to forget all and lay back on the bed to sleep no matter if it was in uniform she was tired to change clothes all she wanted was sleep and forget the bad things that happened today.

The next morning Sohyun woke slowly opening her eyes and looked at the clock beside her bedside table and saw that she was late for school but she did not care much if she was late all she was the queen of that school and could do whatever she wanted and apart from that her father was the senior partners of that school which makes it untouchable and teachers can not do anything, after being a little longer in bed she went to shower and prepare for go to school she would rather be a thousand times in school to be here at home and support her father and stepmother.

When she is list Sohyun decided to have breakfast when she get to the dining room unfortunately met her stepmother and good she could do nothing just sit down and wait for to bring her breakfast so she decided to ignore her and not bitter her day.

"Snotty Good morning," her stepmother said with a wicked smile.

Sohyun simply decided to ignore and not want to start an early fight and had no fighting spirit, her father was not at home since the he early leaving to go to work at him company so were two of them and at the time when it was not Mr. Kim is when her stepmother showed her true self.

"So you decided to ignore me it is better that way if you stay quiet and still every day maybe you not suffer much", said the stepmother while drinking a cup of tea.

Sohyun simply just looked at her with hatred and then an easement arrives bringing breakfast to Sohyun.

When Sohyun finish stood instantly and try to go as fast as possible but was stopped by her stepmother who grabbed her wrist.

"What are you doing let me go", said Sohyun upset

"Don't you think I'll let what happened yesterday nobody dares to slap me and less a brat like you so be prepared for what will make your life more miserable than it already is", said her stepmother threatening.

"You think you give me afraid first if you don't want to again get hit I suggest you let me go because I these getting tired and second I told you I'm not leaving until I see you to get out of this house and you finally leave us in peace", Sohyun said defiantly.

"Let's see who can more snotty", and with that she leaves to Sohyun and withdrew.

Sohyun took a deep breath and prepared to go to school, while was waiting the driver to take her, but Sohyun hates waiting and was bothering her.

"That stupid why delay so much well I think I'll have to fire him already," said Sohyun very upset at that moment she saw the driver and automatically call it "Yah! you're an idiot perhaps want me to fire you why you delay so much!" shouted Sohyun.

"So-sorry Miss is that outside is the young man who told me he was coming to collect you", said little frightened driver.

"The young?" Asked Sohyun confused.

So without another word she went out only to find a beautiful sports car red and Sohyun knew exactly who owned this car, the car door opened out a handsome boy with school uniform Ulsan.

"Hello princess your prince came to collect you", said the boy with a bright smile.

"Yah! Im Jaebum what are you doing here", said Sohyun crossing arms.

"I told you a million times that I do not like being called like that call me JB", said JB crossing arms like Sohyun and relying on his big car.

"I know, that's why I do", said Sohyun sticking out her tongue.

JB only just laughed and only just looked at Sohyun of an adorable way.

"I told you how beautiful you are every day", said JB as he looked adoringly at Sohyun.

"Like millions of times", Sohyun said as she rolled her eyes "You're gonna take me to school yes or no", said Sohyun growing impatient.

"As cute as ever", said JB as he smiled, and thus opened the door to Sohyun to enter when she was already inside the car slammed the door and he went straight to the driver's seat, JB gave a brilliant smile to Sohyun, he started the car and they left.