Chapter 14

Please Love Me!

Kim Sohyun was surprised by what Yook Sungjae was doing since he was kissing her, she tried to push Sungae but he clung more and deepened the kiss and for some strange reason Sohyun was gradually losing strength and control of Herself, so she was closing her eyes slowly and began to respond the kiss.

They both continued kissing their lips moving with perfect synchrony, it was not a passionate kiss but it was a soft kiss, warm and intense, they felt as if nothing existed as if they were floating, Sungjae felt as if it were On the top of the world everything was so perfect from the moment his lips touched hers confirmed once that he was destined to be with Sohyun, he didn't want to stay away from her and wanted to stay this way forever, Kim Sohyun felt the same way Only that she didn't know how to express that feeling and what she was beginning to feel.

"Omo! What am I doing, why am I still kissing Sungjae?!" Sohyun was saying to herself as she continued kissing Sungjae, but it was something she could not control something she could not explain, it was as if her mind said something but her body and her soul said otherwise or rather as that they did not exist.

After a long time of kissing, Kim Sohyun finally seems to regain control of herself and push Sungjae away from her, Sungjae was only a few steps away from Sohyun and they both started to look surprised and began to breathe agitatedly for The intense moment they had, Sungjae didn't know what to do, he was surprised at what he did, he was about to apologize for what he did but before he could speak Sohyun ran out of there and left.

Sungjae said nothing and was just standing there as if stunned but slowly began to recover his reason and raised his right hand to touch his lips and them a smile appeared on Sungjae's face.

"I kissed Kim Sohyun" Sungjae said to himself. "Omo!! I kissed Kim Sohyun and I don't feel bad for having done it, on the contrary, I feel great" Sungjae said with a big smile as he leaned against the wall and slid to the floor and sat down while still touching his lips.

************************************************** ****************************************

Kim Sohyun was outside her school waiting for her driver to pick her up, but she was so submerged in her thoughts that she didn't not even notice that a big car parked in front of her, suddenly her driver came out to open the door for her but he noticed that something was not right with her since she didn't move and seemed to be lost in her thoughts, so he approached her to see what happened.

"Miss, are you okay?" Said the driver somewhat worried but Sohyun remained unresponsive and stood there looking at the nothing "Miss, are you listen to me?" He said once more but this time he touch her by the shoulder to react but not yet she said nothing and he was already despairing and losing his patience so he grabbed her by the shoulders and shouted "Yah!! Kim Sohyun!!!" shouted the driver and Sohyun reacted.

"Oh! What are you doing here? "Sohyun asked, stunned.

"Why I'm doing here, you call me, you don't remember?" said the driver, somewhat confused.

"Oh yeah, it's true" Sohyun said, remembering "Well I think we have to go now" Sohyun said and without saying more, they both went to the car.

As they continued to travel, Sohyun was still looking lost and the driver was worried because she did not behave as she does abitently.

"Miss, are you fine?" the driver asked as he continued driving.

"Oh yeah, why do you ask?" Said Sohyun trying to sound normal.

"Because I noticed are you something distracted" said the driver "Surely something happened at school" the driver and with that question Sohyun automatically thought about the moment of the kiss that occurred with Sungjae and began to blush and was grateful that his Driver did not see her "So that's it, something happened to you in the school.

"Of-of course not" said Sohyun trying to hide her nervousness.

"Well if it's not that then that means you're thinking of a guy" the driver said with a smile and Sohyun was surprised by what he said and began to blush even more.

"Why do you say it?" Sohyun asked.

"Well, my mother told me that when a girl is distracted and does not realize what is happening around her, she is thinking of a boy she likes" said the driver, remembering what his mother said. 

"Of course not, one could be like that for another thing so stop saying that!!" Sohyun said indignantly.

"Okay, but the way you react seems to be true" said the driver, laughing.

"You seriously want to-" He was about to say something Sohyun but she seemed to turn around and bother "Yah!!!" kIm Sohyun scream furiously.

"Omo!! What happened Miss I was scared" said the driver.

"How dare you yell at me and even you called me by my name!" Sohyun said annoyed.

"It's ju-just that yo-you did not react and I-I ju-just-" said the driver frightened by Sohyun.

"I don't care what happened, do you want to die!" Shouted Sohyun and the chauffeur was beyond frightened.

"Oh Miss, we arrived at the house" said the driver trying to avoid the theme and it was true that they had already arrived at Sohyun's house.

"Don't try to change the theme" Sohyun said, but when the car parked in front of his house, the driver ran out of the car away from Sohyun "Yah!!!" Sohyun shouted at the sight of the driver running away, but she thought it was fun see the reaction of the driver so she smiled while she saw him run and without saying anything else he got out of the car and went home.

She did not want to argue with her stepmother and her father so she walked fast and went straight to her room to try to sleep and forget everything that happened today, when she get to her room the first thing she did was lie down in her bed and close her eyes to sleep but when she closed her eyes appeared the face of Sungjae smiling and then began to think about the kiss they gave, so she opened her eyes and sat on her bed quickly.

"Sungjae idiot, how dare you kiss me?!" Sohyun said to herself, very upset, but then she raised her right hand and touched her lips because for a strange reason she could still feel Sungjae's lips on hers and that despaired her .

"Why don't I stop thinking about that ert and I can't stop thinking about that kiss, what the hell is wrong with me?!!" Sohyun said to herself in frustration "Calm down is for the moment nothing more, apart is my first kiss so it must be Normal that I react like this" said Kim Sohyun herself to reassure herself but suddenly began to get angry "And even he stole my first kiss, I'm going to kill him!!!" shouted Kim Sohyun annoying "I'd better go bathe to clear my Mind" Sohyun said reassuringly and got up from her bed and went to bathe.

************************************************** ****************************************

The next day Sungjae was in front of his school to enter but was too scared and embarrassed, yesterday he felt that he could touch the sky with his fingers and he felt the happiest man in the world but now he felt very nervous and Frightened by the reaction that is going to take Sohyun against him.

"What are you doing standing there, you're not going in?" Saeron asked confused as she was standing next to him and saw Sungjae standing and not moving.

"Go ahead ... I'm going to stay here for a little longer, I have something to do," Sungjae said, trying to sound normal.

"Okay" said Saeron and entered the school.

"Omo! And now what do I do, I don't have the courage to see Sohyun's face" said Sungjae himself very nervous, he was still submerged in his thoughts that he didn't realize that a big car was station in front of him.

"Oh! But it's Sungjae!" Said someone coming down from the driver's seat and went to where Sungjae was. "Hey Sungjae are you there?" said the driver but Sungjae still didn't react "Again" said the hofer himself "Yah!!!" Shouted the driver, causing Sungjae to react and jump out of the fright.

"Omo!! You frightened me" Sungjae said, putting a hand on his chest and reassuring himself.

"Mianhe, you didn't react and I was desperate" said the driver, smiling.

"You could shut up, you can not see that everyone is watching us" said Sohyun, who was behind the driver.

"Oh, I'm sorry" said the driver, somewhat embarrassed.

Sungjae and Sohyun did not say anything and only looked at each other for a second and then broke the eye contact quickly looking at any place other than themselves.

"Aigoo, what happens to you two who are lost in their thoughts, yesterday the Miss was the same way as you when I came to collect her" said the driver thinking about it "Omo! Something hapens between you two that's why you two are lost in their thoughts" said the driver, pointing his finger at both of them, and Sungjae and Sohyun were surprised and blushed.

"You can stop talking nonsense!" Said Sohyun annoyingly "I will count to three and if you have not gone until I reach three then I'll fire you" said Sohyun threatening.

"Whay, why?!" Said the chauffeur frightened.

"One!" Sohyun began to count.

"But I-" the driver tried to say but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"Two!" Sohyun said, and before she got to three the driver rushed to the car quickly and started the car and he left to a great speed which surprised much to Sungjae and when it turned to see Sohyun and saw that she was smiling satisfied.

"Hey, You don't think that you were very rude to him?" Sungjae said, looking at Sohyun.

"Don't worry, that's our relationship, besides I was not going to fire him, I was just playing with him" Sohyun said, looking at Sungjae.

After they both looked at each other they were in silence uncomfortable since they again remembered the situation in which both were, but Sungjae took courage and decide talk with Sohyun of the kiss.

"Hey, from what happened yesterday I-" Sungjae tried to say but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"Look, I think this is not the right place to talk and we also don't have time, how about if we meet on the roof at recess time, since I have things to tell you too" said Sohyun, looking at Sungjae seriously.

"Oh, okay" Sungjae said in surprise.

"All right then, it will be better to go to school since the classes are about to begin" Sohyun said.

"Neh, you're right" Sungjae said, and without further ado, they both went to school and went straight to the classroom.

************************************************** ****************************************

The hours went by and it was too little bit for the break time to arrive and Sungjae was really nervous, part of him wanted to get the moment to go talk to Sohyun but another part of him didn't want that and wanted to run away from There, but all that was gone when the break came and all the students were starting to leave the classroom and Sohyun left the room but not before glancing at Sungjae as telling him that she will be waiting.

"Hey Sungjae you're not going to leave" Saeron said, approaching Sungjae's site.

"No, mianhae Saeron today I can't go with you, I have something to do" Sungjae said.

"Oh okay if it's important don't worry" said Sareon smiling.

"Neh, gomawo" said Sungjae smiling and he left from the classroom.

Sungjae was climbing up the stairs to go to the rooftop and every step he made more nervous was put, but he tried to remove all those nerves because they were of no use to him, he was determined to speak sincerely with Sohyun and tell him everything What he feels for her, he already confessed that he liked her yesterday so he only had to wait for her answer, when he reached the rooftop opened the door and there she was waiting for him.

Sungjae approached Sohyun and she also approached him, when they were already close enough for them to speak but none said anything and they were only in uncomfortable silence, until Kim Sohyun decided to start the conversation.

"Well, you're going to talk?" said Sohyun, losing her temper.

"Oh, well, I do not know how to start" Sungjae said, scratching his head.

"Well, how about telling me why you kissed me yesterday?" Sohyun said, folding her arms.

"I think you already know that" Sungjae said somewhat embarrassed.

"No, I don't know that's why I am-" Sohyun was talking but was interrupted by Sungjae.

"I like you" said Sungjae looking directly at Sohyun and she was surprised by Sungjae's confession, she had already to hear him that he likes her but didn't know whether to believe him or not so she asked him again to know if it was true or do not.

"Really?" Sohyun asked.

"Yeah it's true, I like you very much, so I think I let myself be carried away by what I feel and I kissed you" Sungjae said sincerely. "But I don't regret having kissed you since it was the best I've done so far" said Sungjae smiling. Sohyun was surprised.

"I thought you were going to apologize, but apparently it will not be like that" Sohyun said, smiling a little. "And what do you want me to respond" Sohyun said in a cool tone.

"Well I don't know what you feel, from what I see I think you didn't dislike the kiss since you didn't kill me" said Sungjae joking a little.

"Well I don't lie to you that I think of killing you when I see you" said Sohyun laughing "Look Sungjae I will not deny that I feel an attraction towards you" said Sohyun and Sungjae was filling with hope "But just that, it will only remain as a simple attraction" said Sohyun seriously.

"What do you mean?" Said Sungjae somewhat bewildered.

"That I not like you" said Sohyun and Sungjae became sad "Why do you think that until now I don't date with anyone, it's because I never liked someone, much less I loved someone, so don't lose your time since nothing will ever happen between us" Sohyun said and without further ado she left leaving Sungjae alone and bewildered.

 


Hello hope you liked the chapter, sorry for not updating but it was very busy, but I will try to update more often.

And I know that Sohyun behaves very badly with Sungjae but the story is like that, since the love is not easy, but don't worry that our Sungjae is going to melt that cold heart of Sohyun.