Chapter 7

Please Love Me!

Sungjae was already sitting in the classroom waiting for the teacher to arrive to start classes but also waits for another person in particular and that person was Kim Sohyun, he wondered where she was and why she did not appear in the classroom. But his worries disappeared in a second when he saw her enter and he immediately gave her a smile, Sohyun saw that he smiled but she immediately broke the eye contact and looked other place.

"You'll see Kim Sohyun you and I are going to be close", Sungjae thought as he watched her from a distance.

Suddenly the teacher arrived and classes began, the time passed until the break came and all the students started to go to eat their snacks, Sungjae thought to go to where Sohyun was and talk to her but when he was few steps where she was, someone interrupted him and took him away outside the classroom.

"Yah!! Saeron why you pull me like that, what happens to you!" Said Sungjae somewhat annoyed.

"I pulled you so we can talk about what happened in the morning", Saeron said seriously.

"What happened in the morning?" Asked Sungjae confused.

"That the bastard of JB came and made the good guy with you", Saeron said annoyed.

"I don't see the problem, he looks like a good guy I don't  know why you hate him so much", Sungjae said, trying to understand her friend.

"I told you to stay away from him and he's not good at all, he's a bastard!!" said Saeron very annoyingly.

"Saeron, just because he is a wealthy person does not mean that he can not be a good person", said Sungjae trying to make her friend understand.

"It's just that you don't know him, I'm warning you to stay away from him as soon as possible, that boy only brings problems", Saeron finally said and walked away leaving Sungjae somewhat confused.

Sungjae stood there in the hallway thinking about what his friend just said, while he was walking someone stopped in front where he was, looking up and saw that it was JB who was standing there smiling.

"Hi, Sungjae, what's up", JB said with a bright smile.

"Hi JB, how are you today I did not see you in the classroom?" Sungjae said and was was true today JB did not show up in the classroom.

"Oh that, it was a problem that prevented me from going to class today", said JB trying to hide his sadness.

"I see", was all Sungjae said.

"You know Sungjae I didn't welcome you as it should have been", JB said as he made a gesture of thinking.

"Of course you are, you don't remember in the morning you greeted me and you welcomed me", Sungjae said somewhat confused.

"That was not a true greeting of mine, a true greeting of mine is something memorable and according to the person", said JB smiling.

"I don't understand you", said Sungjae more confused than he already was.

"You'll understand, come follow me and I'll explain," JB said as he walked.

Sungjae simply followed him because he was curious about what JB meant, they kept walking until they reached the school yard where several students were gathered.

"And what are we doing here?" Sungjae asked curiously.

"As I told you I would welcome you as you deserve", said JB grinning wickedly as he approached him.

"Yes, you told me so", Sungjae said confused.

"Well now you will receive it", said JB as he walked away from Sungjae and went to grab a megaphone "Attention to all, at this moment we are going to start the tradition of the reception towards the new students!" Shouted JB with the megaphone to that all the students of Ulsan would listen to him.

Sungjae was beyond confused and did not know exactly what JB meant, but suddenly several students gathered around him looking at him with mocking eyes, Sungjae felt something was wrong he wanted to get away from there as quickly as possible but suddenly Someone threw an egg and crashed in Sungjae then another person threw another egg and crashed again in Sungjae and then all the people around him began to throw eggs and Sungjae simply tried as much as possible to cover but was in vain, until finally he was covered with all the eggs that all threw him.

"There's the welcome I promised you", JB said as he approached Sungjae, laughing wickedly. "That's what we think of you poor people that you're trash and you're not welcome in this school", JB finally said taking out a Egg and crashing it in the front of Sungjae.

Everyone started laughing and mocking Sungjae while he stood there as if he were in shock of what had happened to him, suddenly he reaction and began to look at all who were mocking him and began to feel the greatest Shame he had felt in his life and without more to say he was running as fast as possible, running away saw someone watching him in a corner and that person was Kim Sohyun she simply looked and swalked away from him.

************************************************** ****************************************

Kim Sohyun was sitting on one of the benches in the schoolyard, she was reading a fashion magazine when she heard JB's voice speaking in a megaphone saying something of a welcome and there she realized what was coming, this School has the tradition of welcoming all scholarships to make them understand that they are not welcome in this school and the target of this time was Yook Sungjae, she automatically got up from her seat to be able to help Sungjae but it was late and could do nothing.

When it was over she saw Sungjae running out of there and he looked at her, she simply shook her head and walked away.

"Well, he had to learn in some way that there are hierarchies in this school", Sohyun would say to herself as she walked down the aisle.

But inside she felt bad for him and wanted to do something to help him so she pulled out her cell phone and started calling her driver.

"Hey come immediately and get me a men's uniform from this school", Sohyun said on the phone.

"And why do you need a men's uniform?" Sohyun's driver said on the other side of the line.

"Look, you just get me the uniform right now", said Sohyun and with that she hung up her cell phone.

At that moment she saw Kim Saeron walking in the hallway apparently she had no idea what had happened to Sungjae so she took a deep breath and went to speak with Saeron for the first time.

"Hey little girl", Sohyun said, trying to get Saeron's attention.

"You talk to me?" said Saeron strangely.

"Yeah, you see someone else here", Sohyun said sarcastically.

"Look, if you want to bother me, I'm sure I'll break your face", Saeron said annoyed.

"How grotesque you are, can't you behave like a woman for once in your life", Sohyun said as she folded her arms and looked at Saeron with superiority.

You really want me to hit you, I suggest you get out the same place you came", Saeron said, trying to control herself.

"You're going to let me talk," Sohyun said with irritation.

 "Okay little princess, what do you want to tell me", said Saeron, equally irritated.

"Well if you want me to tell you, first don't tell me princess again", said Sohyun trying to control himself.

"I can tell you whatever I want", Saeron said, trying to irritate Sohyun.

"It's obvious that you have no education or class to treat people", Sohyun said, trying equally to irritate Saeron.

"I don't need class to treat people like you", Seron said defiantly.

"You can close your mouth for a moment!!!" shouted Sohyun with annoyance.

"Yah!! You do not tell me what to do!" Saeron shouted.

"Ok it's obvious that you and I can never have a civilized conversation so I'll tell you what I have to say and nothing else, so close your mouth and listen to me", said Sohyun with some irritation.

"All right, I hear you", Saeron said.

"I know you're friends with Yook Sungjae so I suggest you go quickly to the schoolyard and go help your friend", Sohyun said calmly.

"Why, what happened to him", Saeron said in alarm.

"I can only tell you that they have already welcomed him", Sohyun said.

"What!! Those idiots", said Saeron very annoyed and began to pull Sohyun by the hand.

"Yah !! What are you doing!!" shouted Sohyun because Saeron was pulling her.

"You follow me, you have to show me what happened", Saeron said, and she took Kim Sohyun.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sungjae ran to the boys' bathroom and when he got there, the first thing he did was look at himself in the mirror and when he saw his reflection he felt so small and so ashamed of himself.

"That's how I really am, so insignificant", Sungjae told himself as he stared at his reflection in the mirror, getting covered in eggshells, but suddenly remembered what Saeron told him and began to fill with so much courage.

"But don't let that make you feel any less, several times they are going to tell you how great they are and that they are more important than us, but that does not stop me because I know what I am worth and I know very well that I'm much better than all those rich kids", remembering what Saeron told him.

Sungjae was filled with so much anger and began to look at himself again in the mirror, but began to feel differently.

"No, I'm not like that, I know what I'm worth, my mother sacrifices too much for me to give me the best," Sungjae said to himself. "And I'm not going to let her see me and think that I'm insignificant," said Sungjae while thinking about Sohyun.

And so decided Sungjae came out of the bathroom, while he walked, he heard the mocking laughter of the people while he continued walking with his face up as if he was not ashamed of anything, he kept walking until he reached the schoolyard and there he saw JB still Laughing with his group of friends, so he approached the place where JB was.

"Yah!! JB!!" shouted Sungjae.

And when Jb turned to look at him, Sungjae punched him in the face which caused JB to fall to the ground by the impact of the blow, and they were all surprised by what happened.

"That's my way of returning your greeting", Sungjae said, challenging JB.

While JB was on the floor with his hand touching the cheek affected by the hit, but suddenly began to hear applause and when they saw who came from was Kim Saeron who was happy of what she had seen.

"Yeah dude!!" Saeron said as he approached Sungjae and patted him on the back. "That's what you get to get in with us so stay away," Saeron said, threatening JB.

And so they both left the place to continue walking and Sungjae saw Kim Sohyun who was standing near them and was looking at him with her arms crossed but there is something he notice in her and saw that it was a smile so Sungjae gave back the Smile, they stayed like this for a while until she looked away and left.

************************************************** ****************************************

"Yah!! Let me go, you think I'm your toy that you can pull as you wish!" Kim Sohyun was saying as she was being pulled by Kim Saeron down the school hallway.

"Of course you are a toy, you are a clear doll because you have no brain," said Saeron laughing as he pulled Sohyun.

"Mwoh!! Yah, what did you say!!!" shouted Kim Sohyun annoyed by Saeron's comment.

"I'll just take you to tell me what happened, so shut up", Saeron said as she pulled Sohyun.

Kim Sohyun gave up and let Saeron pull her even though Saeron was small and skinny she had a great strength that even surprised Sohyun, so after so much fight between both finally came to the schoolyard and there they saw JB laughing With his group of friends.

"There's that idiot, I'm going to break his face with a single punch", Saeron said as he walked over to JB.

"Wait, what you're going to do?" Sohyun said as she stood in front of Saeron to stop her.

"You didn't hear me, I'm going to break your friend's face," Saeron said as she tried to remove Sohyun from the path to hit JB.

As Kim Sohyun tried to control Saeron suddenly hear the voice of Sungjae calling Jb and when they turned to see what happened they saw that Sungjae punched JB in the face and that surprised both especially Sohyun.

After that she heard applause and saw that Saeron was already going to where they were, then both began to leave while Sohyun just looked at Sungjae and unconsciously formed a smile on her face and then Sungjae turned to see her and they both stared at each other for a moment, but then she realized that she was looking at him and she broke the eye contact and went inside the school.

"Wow, that boy is a box of surprises", Kim Sohyun told herself as she smiled again.

As she continued walking hoer cell phone began to ring so she answered and saw that it was her driver and thought she was sure already had the uniform she ordered, so Sohyun went outside to receive her order.

"Here is the order you asked for," said her driver.

"Thank you", Sohyun said gently as she received the order which surprised the driver too much.

"You-you're welcome", said the driver, and he left.

"Well now I just have to give it to him", Sohyun said as she walked back to school, but suddenly she stopped "But he can't know that it was me who gave it to him because maybe he will talk to me and then my reputation will collapse", Kim Sohyun began thinking and the more she thought, the more frightened she became. So as she walked and thought that doing did coincidentally see Saeron again and for the first time was glad to see her so she called.

"Yah!! little girl come here", said Sohyun, calling Saeron.

"Look, stop calling me a little girl if you don't want to-", Saeron was saying, but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"Yeah I know, you can threaten me another day, I just want you to give this to Yook Sungjae", Sohyun said as she handed the box to Seron.

"What is this, it's certainly a trap and when there's something going to explode in his face", Saeron said as she pushed the box away from her.

"Of course not, it's a new uniform since the his uniform is was ruined and I don't think he's going to want to smell egg all day," Sohyun said as she handed her the uniform again.

"Wow, Thank you," said Kim Saeron, startled by the gesture of Kim Sohyun.

"Just you can't tell him that I gave it to him, tell him it was you or invent something just don't say it was me", said Sohyun trying to make sure that Saeron did not tell anything.

"Okay, but why do you do all this?" Saeron asked. "First, you let me know what they had done to Sungjae to help him and then you give him this uniform, why are you doing all this, maybe do you like him", Seron said as he looked at Sohyun.

"Of course I don't like him!!!" Said Sohyun exalted. "I only help him because I'm indebted to him but that's a story that does not concern you", Sohyun said and without saying anything else he left. Leaving Saeron standing in the hallway.

"And all tell me that I'm the rude", Saeron said sarcastically to herself and then she left while carrying the box.