Chapter 17

Please Love Me!

Sungjae and Sohyun sat on the grass beside Sohyun's mother's grave, after Sohyun cried and threw away all the pain she was feeling so tired that all she wanted was to lie down and so they lie down into the grass and looking at the sky.

"It's incredible that you've seen me cry so many times, if you tell anyone you're dead" said Sohyun, turning her head to look at Sulngjae.

"This is fine do not worry, your secret is safe with me" said Sungjae smiling and that made Sohyun also smile "So-" said Sungjae and began to rise "She is your mother" said Sungjae already standing looking at the tomb of the mother of Sohyun.

"Neh" said Sohyun also getting up "She is my mother" said Sohyun smiling standing next to Sungjae "Omma, he is Sungjae, he is a clumsy boy that I know" said Sohyun smiling.

"Yah! How can you insult me in front of your mother!" Said Sungjae pouting, making Sohyun smile.

"What, I just tell the truth" said Sohyun trying to sound like she did not do anything wrong.

"Aigoo, let me introduce myself personally," Sungjae said and turned to look at Sohyun's mother's grave. "Annyeong haseyo, I am Yook Sungjae" Sungjae said, bowing. "I am an acquaintance of your daughter and although she don't want to admit it, I am also herr friend" Said Sungjae turning to look at Sohyun and she only bowed her head in shame." And I am also in love with her but she rejected me, so I ask you to give me your permission so I can try to earn her love and I also ask you to help me a bit" said Sungjae smiling and scratching the back of his neck.

"Yah!! How can you say that to my mother and ask her for that favor?!" Said Sohyun, very flushed.

"Aigooo, you're blushing" said Sungjae smiling mischievously.

"Do not listen to him Omma, he's just talking nonsense" Sohyun said, reaching for Sungjae's ear and pulling him hard.

"Ouch!!! That hurts!! "said Sungjae trying to get out of Sohyun's grip

"We're leaving Omma, but I promise I'll come and see you more often" Sohyun said, pulling away from Sungjae's ear.

"Let go of my ear!" Said Sungjae, almost crying.

"Okay," Sohyun said and released him and Sungjae began to rub his ear "You deserved it for being clumsy" said Sohyun.

"Hey, out of respect I had to tell my reasons about you to your mother you don't believe it" said Sungjae sobbing her ear "Also it was good since I know that she is going to help me" said Sungjae smiling.

"And you, as you know it will help you" Sohyun said, folding her arms and looking at Sungjae.

"I just that's what I feel" Sungjae said, looking at Sonhyun smiling, and Sohyun just stared at Sungjae and felt her heart pounding intensely "You've already fallen in love with me" Sungjae said smiling.

"Mwo?" Sohyun asked puzzled and waking from his trance.

"It's just that you kept looking at me for a long time, I know I'm handsome so it's normal that you keep looking at me" said Sungjae smiling and winking, and that made Sohyun blush.

"You're an idiot" said Sohyun, turning so that Sungjae did not see her blushing "It's getting dark now, I think it's time to go" said Sohyun, trying to change the conversation.

"You're right, you want me to take you home?" asked Sungjae, kindly.

"To be honest I don't want to go to my house and find my father and that woman, I would rather not go to my house today but I have nowhere to stay" said Sohyun somewhat sadly but suddenly turned to look at Sungjae with a smile.

"What's up, what happened to you?" Said Sungjae intrigued.

"I'm going to stay at your house" Sohyun said, pointing to Sungjae.

"Mwo...? Yah! You did not even ask me permission to you stay in my house" said Sungjae crossing his arms and looking directly at Sohyun.

"Oh come on Sungjae, do me that favor" said Sohyun pouting.

"Okay, but my house is small and humble so it will not have the luxuries that you are accustomed to" said Sungjae scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey, I'm not a wealthy girl accustomed to luxuries, I'll be fine" said Sohyun smiling.

"Okay then, let's go to my house," Sungjae said, smiling too, and without saying anything else, they both headed toward Sungjae's house.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sungjae and Sohyun got off the bus and started walking to the house of Sungjae that was a few steps later and when they arrived Sungjae took his key that had in the pocket of the trousers and began to open the door.

"I'm here!" Said Sungjae entering his house.

"Look at the time it is!" Mrs yook said approaching Sungjae and began to pull his ear.

"Ouch!! Omma that hurts!! Why everyone pulls my ear?!" Said Sungjae while complaining in pain.

"You deserve it, school is over and today you did not have job so tell me where you were!" Said his mother furious as she tugged at his ear but when Sungjae was going to answer Sohyun went through the door.

"Mianhae, it's my fault that Sungjae is late because he was helping me" said Sohyun somewhat embarrassed.

"Omo! But if you are my son's classmate, your name is Kim Sohyun" said Sungjae's mother.

"Neh, nice to see you again" said Sohyun smiling.

"Nice to see you too sweetheart" said Sungjae's mother smiling equally.

"Umm ... sorry for interrupting your nice moment but Omma could you stop pulling my ear" Sungjae said pointing to his mother's hand.

"Oh of course" said Sungjae's mother and immediately released her son "so, what do I owe the honor of your visit?" asked Mrs. Yook.

"Oh well ..." Sohyun was beginning to speak but she was embarrassed.

"Omma, could Sohyun stay at our house tonight, she has had a family problem and she can not go home at the moment, you always say that our house has the doors open to anyone who has problems" said Sungjae smiling.

"Aigoo, of course you can stay sweetheart and whatever your problem is going to see that soon will be solved" said Sungjae's mother sweetly.

"kamsahamnida" said Sohyun smiling.

"That's all that noise," said a little girl's voice as she came out of a room with a man who was already very old. "Oh, what does the pretty girl do here?" Asked the curious girl as she pointed to Sohyun.

"Well she's our guest today so she's going to stay here" said Sungjae's mother.

"Oh daebak!" Said Sungjae's cheery sister. "Unnie, if you want, you can stay with me in my room" said the little girl tenderly.

"Wow, and why do you behave like that, if you're always a little monster" Sungjae said, folding his arms.

"Yah!! I'm not a little monster!" said the little girl sticking out her tongue.

"Yes you are" Sungjae said.

"Yah Yook Sungjae! don't talk like that to your little sister, you don't see that she's being nice to me" Sohyun said, crossing her arms and looking at Sungjae seriously.

"You say it because you don't know her well but she is-" Sungjae said but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"I'm not interested, you have to be a good big brother and protect her and not annoying her," said Sohyun and turned to look at the little girl "Okay, I'll sleep with you, and do not listen to your brother, he's a great fool," he said. Sohyun smiling at the girl.

"Unnie you're great!!" said the girl approaching Sohyun.

"Aigoo, now the two are against me" Sungjae said looking at both of them.

"You're a girl with a strong character" said Sungjae's grandfather, approaching them. "And you're a very pretty girl, you look a lot like my late wife" said Sungjae's grandfather smiling.

"Kamsahamnida" said Sohyun smiling and a little flushed by the compliment he gave her.

"Hey Sungjae, she's not the girl you told me the other time that you were in lo-" Grandpa said but was cut short by Sungjae since he did not want his grandmother to embarrass him in front of Sohyun.

"I think it's time for dinner, Omma is already serving the food that I'm already hungry" Sungjae said quickly.

"Okay, everyone is going to sit down at the table" said Sungjae's mother, and they all went to the table as Mrs. Yook pointed out.

************************************************** ****************************************

The whole family was sitting happily eating and talking animatedly to each other, Sohyun felt strange since it was the first time since many years that she sat to eat with people especially with a family, it was a strange feeling and when she turned to looking at Sungjae who was smiling as he spoke to his mother for the first time she felt envy of him and wished at the bottom of her being that she changed her place with him, to find out how the affection of a mother feels again.

"Unnie, you're in a relationship with my brother?" asked the girl sitting next to her.

"Ah?" Sohyun said puzzled by the girl's question.

"Aigoo... why do you ask such things?!" Sungjae said pointing to his sister.

"I just do it because I wanted to know" said the little girl, sticking her tongue out to Sungjae. "Unnie, you're very pretty, you deserve better, so do not you dare fall in love with my brother's ugly" said the little girl looking at Sohyun. chance everyone would laugh except Sungjae who was looking at her as if he wanted to kill her sister.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind," Sohyun said as he laughed.

"Yah! You do not have to keep anything" Sungjae said, pointing to Sohyun "And you stop saying I'm ugly since I'm not, Omma tell them that I'm handsome" said Sungjae pouting, causing more laughter.

"Aigoo son, of course you are handsome and also would be too happy that a girl as beautiful as Sohyun was girlfriend with my son" said mother of Sungjae what caused Sungjae and Sohyun to blush.

"Omo! Look how they blush they are so tender, I totally support you daughter they would be the sweetest couple I've ever seen" said Sungjae's grandfather applauding and that made them blush even more.

After eating they all began to pick up their plates dishes to wash them, Sohyun asked permission to go out to the street for a moment since she wanted to think about everything that had happened today, Sohyun sat in the stands that had outside the house of Sungjae and when she sat down she began to look at the sky that was full of stars, she sat there for a while until she felt someone sitting next to her and when he turned to see who it was, was Sungjae.

"What are you doing here?" Sohyun asked.

"I worry that you delayed too much so I went to see what you were doing" said Sungjae, smiling "Today the night is beautiful, the sky is full of stars" Sungjae said looking up at the sky.

"Neh, tonight is beautiful" said Sohyun smiling looking at the sky too.

"Hey, forgive my family if they're ashamed of you, they're so happy and they love to embarrass me" Sungjae said scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay, I liked it and had a great time with them" Sohyun said looking at Sungjae smiling.

"Then I'm glad" Sungjae said looking at Sohyun smiling equally.

They both stayed so staring and lost between their eyes, and little by little they both began to lean and began to close their eyes and when they were about to have their lips touch, Sungjae's cell phone began to sound and Sohyun would move away immediately.

"Aigoo, what!!" replied Sungjae annoyed as they had ruined the moment between both "We are out here sitting in the stands the house omma, yeah we are going to enter in a while since we are talking ... goodbye" said Sungjae and hung his cell phone and this time he turn it off so that no one interrupted them "So... what we were doing" said Sungjae.

"I don't know, I don't remember, we were just talking" Sohyun said looking at the sky as if nothing happened.

"Oh yeah, you're right" Sungjae said somewhat discouraged. "Oh man, I missed my chance" Sungjae thought as he ducked his head but suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulder and when he turned to see it was Sohyun's head leaning on his shoulder.

"Don't say anything, or I'll kill you" Sohyun said in amensing but the tremor in her voice sounded as if she were blushing.

Sungjae obeyed Sohyun and said nothing and only looked up at the sky with a big smile on his face, so the both young people stared at the stars while enjoying the company of each other.

 


I hope you liked the chapter, I will update soon.