Chapter 6

Please Love Me!

The next day Sungjae was already sitting waiting for the bus to take him to his school, he admits that his first day at his new school was not the best and had to get accustomed to the rules of that school.

The bus arrived and Sungjae entered it, as he entered he saw that Kim Saeron was sitting next to the window while she looking at something on her cell phone, Sungjae with a smile went to greet his new friend.

"Annyong Saeron," said Sungjae smiling.

"Oh Sungjae, Annyong," said Saeron, likewise smiling.

"Would it bother you if I sit next to you?" Sungjae asked cautiously since the last time was not a very pleasant encounter between them.

"Of course, I already told you why I treated you like that last time but it's not going to happen again", said Saeron, raising his right hand as a symbol of truth.

"All right", Sungjae said and sat down next to Saeron.

They were talking a lot until they decided to get off the bus to go to their school, Sungjae is happy to have a friend in that school he did not feel alone and out of place.

When arriving at the school Sungjae could not stop feeling the same way of the first time he arrived at Ulsan since the great luxurious cars that took the students, he knows that it will make it very difficult to get used to that school but he have to do it.

"Hey, Saeron, you already got used to this school?" Sungjae asked as they walked through the large school yard.

"You mean how I support those idiots, not yet," said Saeron, annoyingly crossing her arms.

"No, I mean this place you don't feel out of place like like..." Sungjae said somewhat depressed as trying to find a correct word to how it feels.

"As if you were a small thing", said Saeron, looking him in the eyes to which Sungjae was surprised.

"Ne, as you knew", Sungjae said, surprised how Saeron knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Because I felt the same way of how you feel the first time I get to this place," Saeron said sympathetically to what her new friend is feeling. "But don't let that make you feel any less, several times they are going to tell you how great they are and that they are more important than us, but that does not stop me because I know what I am worth and I know very well that I'm much better than all those rich kids", Saeron finally said.

Sungjae just smiled at his friend and was amazed by her, after the conversation they walked down the hall until Sungjae saw Sohyun who was pulling something out of her locker, Saeron realized that Sungjae was looking at Kim Sohyun and she remember That he already knew her before.

"Hey you did not tell me how you know the idiot queen," Saeron said with a little contempt in her voice.

"What, why do you say it?" Sungjae said, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

"Don't play the fool and tell me how you met her", Saeron said, folding her arms and looking at him seriously, despite being a little girl she really was scary when she got upset.

"Look, I can't tell you the whole story because I made a promise, the only thing I can tell you is that I met her in a not so pleasant situation that I can't tell you", Sungjae said.

"Oh come on tell me, if it's a bad thing tell me and I'll sink her with all her great ego she has," Saeron said maliciously.

"I'm not going to tell you anything," Sungjae said firmly while sticking out his tongue and Saeron looked annoyed. "Seriously Saeron can't tell you anything I made a promise and I don't break my promises," said Sungjae trying to get her friend to understand.

"It's okay, I'm not going to force you", said Saeron, understanding his friend.

While they were still talking they did not realize that someone was walking to where they were and they did not notice until the boy coughed a little to draw the attention of the two to what Saeron was surprised by their presence.

"You, what are you doing here!" Said Saeron, annoyed at the boy's presence.

"Hi to you too, Kim Saeron," said the boy, smiling amiably.

"Don't bother me Jaebum and tell me what you want", Saeron said with such contempt for the boy.

"I just came to greet and welcome the new guy", said Jb confused.

"Gomawo", Sungjae said, smiling. "Saeron does not have to be so rude to him", Sungjae said, somewhat confused by his friend's attitude.

"Yes, he deserves this deal and more", said Saeron angrily and looking at JB with hatred.

"Don't worry, I'm already used to her dealings", JB said quietly, though he looked a little hurt.

"Don't play the innocent that does not suit you very well", Saeron said. "You know I can't stand being here anymore, Sungjae I'm going of the classroom and see you there", Saeron said and left them alone.

"I do not know why hates me so badly I tried to be her friend before but she just pushed me away and despised me", JB said sadly.

"It's not like that, I'm sure things between you two will improve over time", said Sungjae trying to cheer the boy up.

"I hope so, and hello I'm Im Jaebum but they all tell me JB, I wanted to introduce myself since yesterday but I have not had time to do it", said JB as he reached out to greet him.

"Hi, I'm Yook Sungjae, nice to meet you", Sungjae said, greeting him back.

"Well Sungjae the pleasure is mine just wanted to tell you that you are welcome in this school and that if you need anything you can count on me", JB said cheerfully.

"Thank you JB is very kind of you," said Sungjae smiling.

"Do not worry, I just want to make your stay in this school as memorable as possible," JB said, smiling. "Well I have to go. I have to do something important and we'll see each other later," JB said, waving and leaving.

Sungjae stood there and happy to find another person to make him feel welcome in this school, Saeron had previously told him to get away from him as much as possible but now knowing him does not seem a bad person on the contrary looks like a good boy, With those thoughts Sungjae went to the classroom.

************************************************** ****************************************

Kim So Hyun had arrived at school earlier than usual and it's because she wanted to leave her house as quickly as possible because she did not want to meet her stepmother and start a fight, when she arrived at her school she went straight to her locker To get some things for her class, but she felt someone was looking at her so she look a little to see who it was and it was Yook Sungjae.

"That boy, why he looks at me?" thought Sohyun.

It did not last long until she saw that they went to their lockers and there they were still talking cheerfully.

"Wow, he's a friend of the nerd-, well who else could be his friend", Sohyun thought as he watched them both.

She closed her locker and was ready to go to the classroom but then saw that JB was close to them and that left her surprised and confused so she decide stayed a while longer to see what was happening.

"Why does JB go towards them?" Sohyun asked, folding her arms as she watched the scene.

She saw that it was obvious Saeron was upset with his presence and started to shout that was not surprise to her but what seemed strange to him is that JB seemed calm and trying to take things in peace, then saw that Saeron was annoyed and left Leaving them alone, that's where she was most surprised, saw JB smiling and waving to Sungjae and after a while JB left.

"Something's going on here", Sohyun said as she watched JB leave and without further ado she decided to follow him. She had to clear up some doubts with him.

"Yah, JB waits!" Sohyun called, and he turned to look at her.

"Hello princess you missed me", JB said smiling as he approached to hug her.

"Not even in your dreams", Sohyun said as she pushed him away from her.

"Then why did you talk to me", JB said confused.

"I need to talk to you so follow me", Sohyun said seriously as he left.

JB logically followed her to where she was going and they went into a corridor where there were no people and so they could talk in comfort.

"Now tell me princess why you brought me here", JB said as he leaned against the wall looking at Sohyun

"I want to know what are you planning", Sohyun said seriously,

"Nothing, I just wanted to be nice to the new guy, that's all", JB said, trying to pretend innocence.

"Don't play the innocent JB you are not like that and you do not approach the nerds only to make fun of them", Sohyun told him.

"Well, you know me very well," JB said, smiling maliciously. "And since when do you care about them?" JB asked.

"It's not that I just want to know what are you planing", Sohyun said trying to hide her concern.

"You don't fool me I know you're worried about him," JB said, standing up and staring at Sohyun seriously.

"Yah! Why would I worry about a guy I don't even know?!" Sohyun said coldly.

"And why are you so interested in that new guy, maybe you like him?!" Said JB very annoyingly with Sohyun, he was annoyed that he saw how she cared about that boy.

"Of course not!" Said Sohyun annoyingly.

"So why do you care so much about him, it's the first time I see you worrying about someone!" JB said annoyed as well.

"I'm not worried, and if I'm worried about him is none of your business", Sohyun said coldly and challenged him.

"Of course it's my business and it's because I love you!!!" JB shouted with such desperation and caused Sohyun to freeze from the impression.

Sure JB had told her several times that he loved her and how much he loved her but she rejected him roundly sometimes with hurtful words which caused JB not to say it again for a while and would only stay there flirting and playing With her, but now hearing him say it again caught her off guard.

"JB you know that-" Sohyun tried to say but was interrupted by JB.

"I know, I know what you're going to say but I don't care because I love you", JB said as he approached Sohyun and grabbed her shoulders. "Of the times you've hurt me with your words today you've hurt me too much to see you worry about another guy it's hurting me too much", JB said with such sadness and despair.

Kim Sohyun did not say and only looked at his friend sadly, she loves JB too much but in a way different, he is practically her only friend and besides that she knows him all her life, he was also the only person who supports her with all her dealings and her way of being, and although a small part of her wants to correspond to his feelings she can't because she does not want to fall in love and does not want to know anything that has related to love.

"Now I hate him more than I hated him and it's thanks to you, just watch and you'll see how I'm going to turn his permanence into this school into hell", JB said and left Kim Sohyun alone.

Kim Sohyun just watched as JB walks away, she knows very well that she could not do nothing when something gets into JB's head there is no one to stop him, she let out a sigh and just went to her classroom.