Chapter 11

Please Love Me!

The classes advanced until the time of departure and Saeron was ready to leave the classroom without first grabbing the backpack of Sungjae and Kim Sohyun since Sungjae had called her cell phone telling her that they had left school and told her to keep his things and bring them to him tomorrow, and as a good friend she did him this favor.

When she grabbed Sungjae's backpack she went to grab Sohyun's backpack, but when she grabbed it, someone automatically took it out of her hands.

"What are you doing grabbing Sohyun's backpack", JB said, looking at Saeron.

"Well, if you didn't know, my friend Sungjae is telling me to please keep his and Kim Sohyun's backpacks", said Saeron, looking at JB with annoyance.

"And why that idiot asked you to keep Sohyun's backpack", JB said angrily.

"Umm... maybe because they left together", Saeron said sarcastically.

"Mwo!!! Both are together!!!" JB shouted with surprise and anger.

"You didn't know, it was obvious, you didn't realize that both are not here", Saeron said mockingly.

"That can not be, it's a lie", JB said, trying to convince himself.

"Well if that helps you believe that", said Saeron with a smile "They two should now be alone enjoying the company of each other who knows maybe they will be kissing right now", said Saeron trying to annoy JB.

"It's un-lie and I'll prove it to you", JB said and pulled out his cell phone and called Kim Sohyun but it was off. "Her cell phone is off," JB said with some sadness.

"Seriously, she turns off her cell phone, Wow they must be having a great time", said Saeron happily.

"Shut up you just want to bother me!" JB said.

"I'm just saying the obvious, since both are ALONE they escaped from school to be ALONE, I imagine they must be having a great time", said Saeron enjoying the suffering of JB.

"You're the worst, and it's not true what you say", JB said and without saying more, he took Kim Sohyun's backpack and left.

"I really enjoy this", Saeron said as she laughed at what happened, after she stopped laughing she left with Sungjae's backpack.

************************************************** ****************************************

Yook Sungjae and Kim Sohyun were walking in a park, they had walked for hours for any place without saying a word, Sungjae wanted to talk but he feared that if he spoke he would ruin the moment and Sohyun would want to leave so he just followed walking beside Sohyun but suddenly Sohyun stopped.

"I get tired of walking so much, so we better sit on one of the benches in this park to rest", said Sohyun.

"Yeah, okay, I'm a little tired too", Sungjae said smiling.

They both sat next to each other in one of the benches in the park and they stayed so quiet for a while, Sungjae was dying to talk but didn't want to bother Sohyun so he just opened his mouth and closed it without saying anything.

"You're dying to talk", said Sohyun laughing a little.

"What, no?" said Sungjae trying not to be caught.

"I had already noticed for a while and I remember once you told me that it is impossible for you not to talk if you are with someone", said Sohyun looking at Sungjae.

"You caught me", Sungjae said, laughing a little.

"It's fine I don't blame you, to tell the truth I'm not a person who likes to talk I am more of the people who are quiet", Sohyun said.

"Well, I'm just the opposite", Sungjae said, smiling.

"I know you're too talkative", said Sohyun, laughing a little, causing Sungjae to laugh too. "I don't know why I'm here with you talking about me is something I've never done with anyone, talking about things about me and me private life", Sohyun said, looking seriously at Sungjae.

"You've never talked to anyone about your private things," Sungjae said a little surprised.

"No, I'm not trust anyone to tell about my things or my worries, I've always been alone and I've learned how to get by myself", Sohyun said.

"But you always have to have someone to tell you about your things or your problems, what about your parents", Sungjae said and suddenly Sohyun's face changed and became serious and broke eye contact with Sungjae and begin to look at her hands.

"My father is the last one to whom I could talk about my things", said Sohyun somewhat sad.

Sungjae realized that Sohyun has family problems since previously mentioned something of her mother and she became very sad and now mentioning her parents and he saw that again she became sad.

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to make you sad", said Sungjae worried about Sohyun.

"It's okay don't worry, I feel very vulnerable today so I didn't want to be alone and I wanted to be with someone and you were my only choice", Sohyun said as she looked back at Sungjae.

"Well thank you", Sungjae said, laughing a little. "And why didn't you tell your little friend JB since you two get along really well", Sungjae said somewhat jealously.

"Well, JB likes me and if he would be with me he would try countless times to conquer me and I just wanted to be with someone calm and just talk", Sohyun said quietly.

"Well then I'm the right person", said Sungjae smiling and pointing to himself.

"I know", Sohyun said, laughing a bit, but then she turned serious and stared at Sungjae. "Hey, I'm going to tell you something, but swear to me that you will not tell anyone and it will be here between us", said Kim Sohyun seriously.

"Okay don't worry I will not tell anyone you can trust me", said Yook Sungjae looking at Kim Sohyun very sincerely.

"Okay, you know why I feel like scared when I saw you and JB fighting, I have a big problem when I see fights I hate fights ... ", said Sohyun while thinking about it" I grew up watching my parents fight, I have scarce memories where we were a happy family and then I think that's why I feel so scared when I see someone fight ... I know, I know it's something silly what happens to me but-" Sohyun tried to say but was interrupted by Sungjae.

"It's not a silly what happens to you, on the contrary it's a very important thing and I thank you for having trusted me", Sungjae said sympathetically. "And I promise you that I will not fight with JB again, even if he hits me I will not attack him back I promise", said Sungjae raising his right hand as a symbol that he is telling the truth.

"It's okay thanks for that", said Sohyun smiling a little. "That's weird but I think I feel better after I told you what happened to me", Sohyun said feeling strange.

"That is normal Sohyun since we will always need someone to support us", said Sungjae looking at Sohyun.

"Well maybe it will be", said Sohyun hesitating a little. "Oh, it's late, I think it's time to go", Sohyun said, looking at her cell phone.

"Yeah you're right," Sungjae said with a little regret. "I'll take you to your house", Sungjae said.

"It's not necessary, I'll call my driver to pick me up", Sohyun said as she pulled out her cell phone.

"Of course, your driver", said Sungjae somewhat sadly as he wanted to accompany and spend more time with Sohyun.

After Sohyun called the driver both were a little more time talking while they waited, Sungjae began to speak a little of his life and Sohyun was listening, they were like this until a big car arrived and from there under a guy who was The chauffeur of Sohyun, closed the door and approached to where they were.

"Miss, I'm here, we can go now", said Sohyun's driver.

"Okay", said Sohyun, standing up.

"Annyeong haseyo", Sungjae said, bowing to the driver.

"Oh Annyeong, umm I think I know you", the driver said, trying to remember where he had seen Sungjae. "Sure! you're the same boy who was with the her that day I picked her up", said the driver, remembering that moment.

"Neh, that was me", Sungjae said, smiling.

"Wow, I'm seeing you two together very often, Miss Sohyun, He's your boyfriend", the driver asked curiously.

"What are you saying!" Said Sohyun, starting to get angry.

"A-aeni ahjussi," said Sungjae a little embarrassed.

"I'm not an ahjussi I'm still young, I'm only 25 years old", said the chauffeur smiling. "Call me Hyung", said the driver

"Okay Hyung", said Sungjae smiling happily as Sohyun watched the two slightly surprised by the trust between the two.

"You are a great guy, much better than the other that it's called JB", said the driver.

"Thank you, and I don't like him either, he's a fool", said Sungjae laughing with the driver.

"Yeah he is-", the driver was about to say something but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"Shut up, and you", Sohyun said, pointing to the driver. "Go get the car and wait for me there", Sohyun said, ordering the driver.

"Yes Miss, goodbye", said the driver and went to the car.

"Well I have to go, thanks for listening", Sohyun told Sungjae.

"Okay, and thank you for trusting me", Sungjae said. "Well that means we're friends", Sungjae said hopefully.

"Umm ... I would not say that", Sohyun said and Sungjae was disappointed. "I think we are now known", Sohyun said, thinking.

"Good", Sungjae said smiling.

"Ok, bye Sungjae", says Kim Sohyun and without saying more she left.

When she stepped into her luxurious car, she stared at Sungjae out the window, Sungjae was still there, looking at the big sohyun car.

"Ready Miss, we can go now", said Sohyun's driver, but she still kept seeing Sungjae through the car window.

"Wait a moment", said Sohyun and without saying anything she got out of the car and went back to Sungjae, and Sungjae was somewhat surprised by Sohyun's action.

"Hey, do you live far from this place?" Sohyun asked curiously.

"Something like that, why?" Said Sungjae confused.

"Well, I'll take you, since it's my fault you have to walk from here to your house", Sohyun said kindly.

"Oh, thank you, but I don't think-" Sungjae said but was cut off by Sohyun.

"Don't be the proud and just follow me", Sohyun said and went to her car.

"O-okay", said Sungjae somewhat surprised and went to follow Sohyun, when they both got into the big car Sungjae was surprised how great who was.

"Wow Young you come too", said the driver turning to look at Sungjae.

"Yes, but don't tell me young Hyung, just call me Sugjae", Sungja said.

"Omo, you're very nice", said the driver, smiling equally.

"You can shut up and just drive", Sohyun said seriously.

"Yes", said the driver like a soldier, and started driving.

************************************************** ****************************************

In Sungjae's house, his mother was a little worried that her son was delaying too much, it was already night and Sungjae still didn't arrive, she kept walking from side to side and that was already stressing Sungjae's sister.

"Omma stop it, you're going to dig a hole so much you walk", said the little somewhat annoying.

"It's rare that Sungjae is not here yet, classes are over a long time ago", said Sungjae's mother.

"Well Omma, leave him, he's a teenager, he must be with his friends or maybe with a girl", said the little girl.

"No, he would not go out late without first notifying me and you know very well that your brother is not a boy who goes out with girls", said Sungjae's mother and without saying anything left her house and the little girl followed her out.

"Yah Omma!! Wath are you doing?!" said the little girl.

"I'm going to get your brother", Sungjae's mother said.

But when the Mrs Yook was about to leave they saw that a large luxury car was coming to where they were and parked in front of their house, when the door opened they saw that Sungjae came down with a very pretty girl, who surprised Mrs Yook and also the little girl.

"Omo!! Omma that's Sungjae along with a girl", said the little girl pointing towards the couple.

"Yah Yook Sungjae!!!", shouted the Mrs Yook approaching them which caused that Sungjae and Sohyun turned to see her.

"Omma what's up?" said Sungjae somewhat surprised.

"Why you arrive too late!" said his mother somewhat annoyed.

"Mianhe Omma, is that I-" Sungjae was trying to say something but was interrupted by Sohyun.

"It was my fault", said Sohyun and Sungjae's mother turned to see her "I asked if he could accompany me because I was not feeling well and Sungjae kindly accompany me", Sohyun said quietly.

"Oh dear, if that's the case it's fine", said Sungjae's mother, understanding the situation. "And you're Sungjae's schoolmate", said the lady.

"Yes, I am his schoolmate, my name is Kim Sohyun", Sohyun said as he bowed to Sungjae's mother.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Sungjae's mother", said the Mrs Yook kindly. "Wow, you're very pretty", said Sungjae's mother, smiling.

"Oh thank you", said Sohyun a little embarrassed. "Well, it's time to go, it's late, thank you Sungjae for today and it was nice to meet you Mrs Yook", said Sohyun smiling and without further ado she got into her car and left .

After Sohyun left, his mother and his little sister began to look at him to say something but he just went home quickly and not later that both followed him inside.

"Brother who was that girl, maybe she is your girlfriend", said the little girl smiling.

"Why everyone believes when they see us together that she is my girlfriend?" Sungjae said.

"Maybe because it's the first girl to see you out, because you always you were with mens and more with Minhyuk oppa", said his little sister.

"Well... but she's not my girlfriend, we're just classmates", Sungjae said.

"Well I think so, since as someone as pretty as she would date someone as ugly as you", said his little sister sticking out her tongue and ran to her room.

"Yah!!!" Shouted Sungjae annoyed, but when he turned to look at his mother realized she was looking at him with a smile "What happens to you, why you look at me like that?" said Sungjae somewhat nervous.

"You don't fool me, it's very clear that you like that girl", said his mother, which surprised Sungjae.

"Wha-what why do-do you say that, it-it's not true", said Sungjae getting very nervous and blushing "Omo! it's getting really hot better I'm going to my room", Sungjae said and ran off to his room and leaving his mother smiling.

When he entered his room, the first thing he did was lie down on his bed and cover his face with his pillow while he screamed at his so that his cry was not heard, then he took the pillow off his face and began to think about the things that happened today with Sohyun, today he discovered a new facet of her and that made he like it her more, she was not what everyone saw in reality was a fragile girl who has a great wound that is not yet healed he wants to know everything about her and help her Heal her wounds, and so Yook Sungjae lay on his bed with a big smile as he thought of Kim Sonhyun.

 


Hi, I hope you liked the chapter, I'll keep updating more often

I will continue to put more characters so that you have an idea how the characters look.

 

Family of Yook Sungjae:

       Mother of Sungjae                         Sungjae's little sister                Grandfather of sungjae

Resultado de imagen para kim hee jung 1970     Resultado de imagen para kang ji woo    Resultado de imagen para lee ho jae

 

Family of Kim Sohyun:

    Father of Kim Sohyun                Stepmother of Kim Sohyun         Mother of Kim Sohyun (Dead)

Imagen relacionada     Resultado de imagen para lee da hee      Resultado de imagen para jun mi sun