Chapter 1

Please Love Me!

It was a normal day in Seoul and a typical day in the life of Yook Sung Jae who was getting ready to go to school he got up early to be on time to class because he has to give the image of punctuality as he's the president of his class room.

"I'm ready and handsome as ever" Sungjae said smiling and wink a eye satisfied with what he saw in the mirror, left his room and found his mother had left him his breakfast as usual before she's going to work.

"Ummm ... smells great as always" Sungjae said happy.

After breakfast he prepared to go to his school, Sungjae not need to wait for the bus because he lives near his school and was very happy with that he liked to walk while listening to some music on his phone.

"Today seems to be a good day I can feel" very confident Sungjae said he didn't know why but he felt that today will spend some great and good for him.

Don't misunderstand Sungjae love the way of his life despite not being rich he likes their life has a loving family and good friends even though his life is very hectic because after school have to go to work and then help house all the chores and then begin to study practically had no time to go out and have fun but this well never complains and rather tries to capitalize on everything and he's always very optimistic about things.

After much walking he finally came to his school and as was always the first to arrive, that gave him the chance to make folders salon, finished he is got to sit and wait for his colleagues or his teacher arrive, he studies in a boys 'school but it seems that also consider girls too since his school beside there a girls' school and when playtime and output boys will go to school next door to flirt with them.

Minutes later heard footsteps of someone coming and Sungjae suspected it was the teacher, opened the door and Sungjae had stopped to bow and greet the teacher.

"Annyong hase ... Omo !! Ya! Why are you here!", said Sungjae very surprised because instead of the teacher was a girl.

"Why I'm here? You know why I'm here and it's for you Oppa", said the girl very nicely.

Sungjae could not help to roll his eyes at the response because it was expected that. The girl who flirted called Joy was a student at the girls' school, she always harassed Sungjae because she likes him much but Sungjae not is interested, even though she was very nice and almost all boys of his school are in love with her but he sees her as a friend and nothing more Sungjae is already fed up with this situation.

"Aigoo why I'll do with this girl ... Ya! How you got here, what if someone sees you, you will get into serious trouble", said Sungjae annoying.

"Aww Oppa're worried about me," Joy said hopeful and Sungjae rolled again his eyes for the occurrence that she said. "Do not worry Oppa, nobody saw me I was cautious ... well I would run any risk for you Oppa", Joy said tenderly.

Sungjae felt sorry about that, if is him, he accept the feelings of Joy but he can't deceive himself, he doesn't feel anything for Joy clear anything romantically, he see her just a friend he can not force to feel anything that he is not feel.

"Joy you know very well that I...", Sungjae trying to tell her that he's not feel the same way but was interrupted by annoying cries.

"Huuuu ... Look guys is Sungjae and his girlfriend together!" "OMO are you look cute together!" "Come on guys give a kiss!", his colleagues said that had arrived and saw the two were alone in the room and they did not miss a chance to annoy Sungjae.

"You guys are making me blush!," Joy said embarrassed but fun instead Sungjae want to kill his friends and wanted to clear all at once.

"Guys this is enough, this is not what it seems what happens is that-" Sungjae was about to testify.

"The thing is you wanted privacy with your girlfriend, very good Sungjae" said bugging his friend Lee Minhyuk who was laughing with his peers, he knew that Sungjae does not like Joy but still it's fun to make fun of him.

"Very funny Minhyuk, and Joy, you'd better leave before the teacher comes," said Sungjae a little worried because he was afraid that the teacher arrived at any time.

"Ne I'm leaving Oppa don't worry... Oh I almost forgot", said Joy handing a box decorated with hearts and wrapped with a red ribbon.

"What is this?", asks Sungjae arching an eyebrow.

"There are some cookies that I cook myself I hope you like it much Oppa, I made them with love for you", Joy says sheepishly.

"Owwww", his colleagues said to see the gift that gave Joy to Sungjae.

Sungjae otherwise feel uncomfortable and looks with compassion Joy wanted to reciprocate her fellings but he knows he can't, she is not the girl that makes his heart beat uncontrollably, not feel nervous at her side, he is not feels nothing and it feels bad to have to break the heart of Joy.

"Joy didn't need to-", Sungjae would refuse the gift but was interrupted by Joy.

"Don't worry Oppa was no trouble for me as I said I loved them for you", Joy says believe that's what was trying to say Sungjae. "Now I'll see you later Oppa... annyeong Oppa saranhamnida !", Says Joy raising her arms above her head giving a heart shape with a bright smile and then leaving.

Sungjae can not avoid giving a look of sadness to Joy feels so bad to see it without her feelings are not reciprocated with a great sigh he turns to find his teammates looking weird.

"Oppa saranhamnida", say his colleagues imitating the position of Joy.

Sungjae can't help but chuckle at that and begins to give way to his seat and looks worth the gift of Joy.

"Hey Sungjae why you not like Joy, the girl is crazy for you, I don't think you're going to find another girl who likes you so much," says Minhyuk seriously with him.

"I know the thing is the thing is...", Sungjae trying to say but was completed by Minhyuk.

"The thing is that you don't feel the same for her and want a true love like the story of your grandparents", said Minhyuk rolling his eyes tired of hearing the story of love Sungjae he has always had his grandparents.

"Ne... I like Joy but not the same way she does not make me feel that my grandfather said when he met my grandmother for the first time", he says Sungjae smiling thinking about the story of his grandfather.

"Don't be silly! Love at first sight does not exist, as you can fall in love with someone just see it", said Minhyuk trying to reason his friend.

"Exists and you will see that I will find and after finding I am not going to leave never go and I'll love her and show my love because that love only happens once in life and it's when you find that person one for you", Sungjae saidvery confident of himself.

."Wow to hear you talk like that you make me question myself friend ... I hope you find your love I give my full support", Minhyuk says smiling and showing two thumbs up in approval.

Sungjae smiling nods to what said his best friend, he was happy to have a great friend as Minhyuk is the only one who would have more confidence in their school and to be his best friend.

"But what are you doing about Joy dude?", Minhyuk said a little worried.

"Well I'll just have to be honest with her and tell her that I not feel the same ... Aish this makes me sad I don't want to break her heart but also is the right thing I have to do", Sungjae a little sad said to think that he will be responsible that suffers Joy.

And at that moment the teacher enters and begin classes therefore stood until it was time to exit where Sungjae arranged his stuff quickly go to his starting to job.

"Now I'm going friend I have to hurry before the Ajusshi yell at me and reduced my salary for being late Annyong hyung!", Sungjae goodbye to Minhyuk and runs away.

Minhyuk not even have time to answer because already seeing Sungjae scamper away with a smile on his face and shaking his head begins to pick up their stuff to leave.

Sungjae was running and looking at his watch to see if it was late and for his misfortune was with nine minutes later, he knows it's be exaggerated but his boss is demanding on the punctality and reduced his salary for his tardiness, he try to explain that their classes end rather late but his boss is very unfair and said that if he is not satisfied then he go looking for another job as there are not many jobs for students in Korea Sungjae had no choice but to endure the rules his boss.

After running he comes the restaurant working out the back door for employees.

"I'm here!" Sungjae said something agitated after running fast to get as timely as possible.

"You're 10 minutes late Yook Sungjae I told you about punctuality!" Shouted the angry boss.

"Ne, joe song hamnida Ajusshi I will not do it again I promise," said Sungjae bowing.

"This guy seriously... YA! Fast and wear the uniform that the food does not deliver alone! "He ordered.

"Ne!" Sungjae said and went to the staff room to pull out school uniform and put on work clothes, keep his uniform in his bag and changed his uniform of his work was a simple single shirt color orange with its logo on the back of the restaurant a dark pants and shoes, and went over to where his boss to tell he where he is have to deliver the food.

"Here these are the addresses where you have to deliver and poor of you receive a complaint from a customer," warned his boss and Sungjae had only to nod even though no one complains about his work his boss warns and Sungjae always think that no matter how he strains his boss never will like him.

So put on his helmet and climbed Motorcycle restaurant and went to give each home food they asked for, so he spend all day until dark just missing a delivery and he is finished his work, he was going through a street something close to his home where there were no people and no noise just the sound of his motorcycle was heard, he was driving slowly because he was setting the right direction in the homes when suddenly he hear a cry in a dark alley he stop it for a moment a time as he hear nothing thought it was his imagination was about to leave when he hear the same cry, but this time the voice said something "Let me go!" shouted the person was in trouble and the voice knew it was a woman so without further ado he went to help a person in distress.

************************************************** ****************************************

On the road ran a big black limousine, inside were two people only the driver and back in the back there was a girl in school uniform and was reading a fashion magazine, finally the car stopped meaning they came to the place where they had to go.

"Miss we arrived at home," said the driver in a formal way.

"So... Why are you waiting to open my door or you want to fired", Said the girl with a disrespectful and superior tone.

The poor driver under fast and went to open the door to the young lady because he knew very good that she is able to fire him.

The girl came out of the limo and looked the home unreadable eyes and her house was not any house was a mansion that even had its own huge garden. With a big sigh prepared to enter her home and opened the large doors and as usual no one was waiting for her to enter without being received and to be honest she didn't care.

"Very nice family you have Kim So Hyun," she told herself in a sarcastic tone.

Kim So Hyun feels that instead of her home feel like a prison she feel suffocated even though her home is immense that running air freely, and without saying anything went upstairs to go to her room for changed for later eat and go somewhere other place away from her home.

By going through the bedroom good her home has many bedrooms to spare and wondered why they had several rooms if nobody visits, suddenly heard some noises coming from her mother's room and So Hyun opened her eyes and wondered who was, no one could enter that place unless she and was afraid someone was doing something to the room of her deceased mother.

Entering more was surprised to see that her mother's room it was a disaster was seeing people was moving stuff of her mother as replaced by exercise machines, Kim So Hyun watched in horror.

"What the hell think you're doing stop it immediately!" shouted Kim So Hyun outraged by what they were doing.

Workers looked confused the young lady and did not understand what happened.

"Excuse me miss but asked us to remove this place for a gym," said one worker.

"And I ask who the hell was that person!" Demanded Kim So Hyun.

"I was" replied a voice petulant manner.

Kim So Hyun knew exactly who came that voice and slowly turned her head to find the person who she hate most in the world, was her stepmother a young woman about 26 years old very pretty and sophisticated who watched Kim So Hyun mockingly as if enjoying what she was seeing.

"You who believe and who are you to do this!" Demanded Kim So Hyun indignant and nothing respectful.

"Who am I? I am the lady of this house daughter, "said her stepmother.

"You lady of this house, you're just my father's mistress", replied Kim So Hyun mad making her stepmother looked upset, "And why you're still here! Get out! "Said So Hyun voting workers at the site.

Workers were somewhat stunned by what they have witnessed, and only the two stayed in that room.

"Hey who are you think you are running so my workers," said his stepmother with her arms crossed.

"Who", said So Hyun letting out a sarcastic laugh, "Who are you think you are to come here and give you the right to destroy my mother's room!" Demanded So Hyun.

"This room is useless so why to have a room with ugly old things if we can remodel it and turn it into something useful," said her stepmother.

"You have millions of rooms in this house and you chose this because you know it has a very important value to me and still you do just because you like bothering me suffer" replied Kim So Hyun wound.

"Gosh... you let your imagination takes much daughter," said her stepmother dramatically.

"Don't call me daughter you're not my mother and never will be!" Replied furious So Hyun.

"Well you have to make dear the idea that I am your mother now that I am the lady of this house and say what I say and what I want is to remove this pigsty room out of my sight and then maybe you abroad to study so as not to see you anymore "said her stepmother mockingly.

Kim So Hyun gave a sarcastic laugh and looked at her stepmother with such hatred that if looks could kill her stepmother would be 10,000 meters underground.

"Believe me, if I had my way I would go as far as possible not to see you anymore, but what do you think ... I'm going to stay here to protect some things in this house and most importantly to make your life a living hell" , So Hyun Kim replied with a wicked laugh.

"Well dear to see if you can with that ... but who would expect of a daughter of a sick woman both are equally useless," told her stepmother with a smug smile.

And that was the straw that broke the camel to Kim So Hyun she let to mess with her multiple times but mess with her mother that ever, So Hyun raised her right hand and slapped her in the cheek to her stepmother who stepped back from the impact and looking with horror holding a hand on her cheek bruised.

"What are those screams!", Suddenly a male voice was heard and everyone knew that he was the father of Kim So Hyun, and taking advantage of the situation stepmother pretended to cry and went straight where her husband.

"Dear I don't know what's wrong with your daughter I know she hates but is that's too much that she slap me!", She told her husband saw that he had entered the room.

"That is impossible So Hyun how dare you hit your mother!", Shouted indignantly Mr. Kim.

"That woman is not my mother and how dare you bring her at this home and as you let do this is destroying the room of my mother can afford that!" Demanded Kim So Hyun.

Mr. Kim watched what was going on in the bedroom and looked at his wife and his daughter trying to understand what was going on.

"And that is if my wife wants to make an arrangement to the house, is well within their rights anyway no one uses this room don't believe it," said Mr. Kim, showing a triumphant smile her stepmother.

"You are seriously amazing, for a moment I thought ... I hoped ..." Kim So Hyun said wound and disappointed at the same time but what happened next is that she began to laugh out loud and her father as her stepmother looked surprised. "I'm so stupid how I expect something of the man who abandoned his wife," said So Hyun laughter.

"Kim So Hyun what kind of disrespect is this!", demanded outraged her father.

"I can't be more here now," said So Hyun and that separated the two of her way and ran out of her house.

"Kim So Hyun where you go! Kim So Hyun! "Heard the cries of her father but didn't care what she wanted was to escape, fleeing from the place as she calls it home and ran as fast as she could opened the doors of her house step its large garden and then asked the worker to open the large doors that separated her huge house with society,after open it ran without looking back doesn't know when but she was crying she was furious with her stepmother and was also furious with his father and also disappointed she hates them both.

After hours wandering aimlessly it got dark and So Hyun just realize was night and she not know how much road, but now in a lonely place where she never set foot in her life and for her misfortune she didn't bring her cell phone or her wallet to call some of their employees, So Hyun was walking down an alley looking for a store to communicate when suddenly she hear some voices from behind her.

"Look what brought today guys a beauty," the voice said, slowly turned to see three men and their images seemed unsavory subjects.

"Yeah you are absolutely right is a real preciousness," said another man trying to approach her.

"Stay away from me I warn you!" saidKim So Hyun.

"She's a fighter I like it... you and I are going to have so much fun cute," said the third man making others laugh too. "look guys is the uniform from the school of millionaires, I think that apart from fun we will have a lot of money", he speak looking at the uniform she brings.

"Yeah it's true I think we took the lottery eh", the first man said enlarge talk to So Hyun arm causing she screams.

"shout all you want nobody heard you", sid the second guy and going to grab her.

"Let me go!", said Kim So Hyun trying rid of subjects but it was useless when suddenly a light appeared and a voice was heard.

"What you're doing to that girl, Let her go immediately!", she hear a voice say.

************************************************** ****************************************

Sungjae is going to the alley and saw three men forcing a girl and she wearing a school uniform, so outraged Sungjae entered his motorcycle and turned his headlight and spit them criminals. "What you're doing to that girl, Let her go immediately!" Said Sungjae causing the three men left the girl and look at him.

"Look is an idiot trying to be the hero," said one of the men laughing. "Hey if you don't want to get hurt you know will turn around and go to the place you came and forget what you saw here agree," said the same man.

"Well it's a very tempting offer but I think I'll pass," Sungjae said smilingly causing men to look at him upset. "Now Let her go!," said Sungjae making men stay away from the girl and turn to him.

Sungjae don't know if he was thinking or not, he was no fool were three men against one obviously he not is going to win but he was not going to leave that poor girl alone to her fate, so being a good Samaritan who is going to and help her no matter if he is hurt in the way, so without considering the consequences he pulled his motorcycle against the three subjects but before it crashed against them he jump from the small motorcycle watching his bike hit the three subjects, he took the opportunity and grabbed the girl's hand and trying to escape from the subjects.

Touching her hand for some reason Sungjae felt something was not explained very well himself he try to ignore it but it was almost impossible so he forced himself to look for a place where they could hide behind listened criminals screaming and running after them so he had no time to lose and had to find a safe place.

After running they were in a place that looked like a construction site and they heard the footsteps of the subjects and Sungjae was looking for a place to hide.

"Hey look there we hide behind those iron bars," the girl spoke, hearing her voice he really liked in his mind thought she had beautiful voice, he shook that idea again and went to hide behind a bar Beams that covered very well and hoped not find them there, after a few minutes they heard steps very close to where they are.

"Where they hid" "Damn, we have to meet that girl could have got a good sum of money" "I swear that when I find that kid I going to kill him more painfully", said the three heard this last comment made subject to Sungjae swallow of fear and moved closer to embracing girl trying to cover for what most can't find them. "Let's go for another place I don't see them we have to find them a damn time", said one of the subjects and soon heard the steps being away for a while is no longer heard anything but Sungjae still had embraced the girl and trying to cover as much as possible.

"Hey I think they're gone can you let me go," said the girl waiting for him to release her.

"Ani I will not risk, we have remain here a little longer," said Sungjae squeezing more hug and the girl making snort.

"Now let me go!" said the girl pushing him away from making Sungjae falling rear.

"Aww that hurt ... Ya! How can you treat like this at the person that saved you!", Sungjae said indignantly but when see her face of the girl he suddenly felt weird, he got super nervous his body trembled and his heart was beating faster than normal and some he didn't believe was when you meet that special person the time stops for a moment and that is what is happening at that moment, as if everything stopped and all he can see it's her.

"Ya! I didn't ask you to save me eh!" Replied the girl but he can't hear what she is saying at the moment is watching, she was very pretty her face looked a doll, he liked, her hairstyle was a slightly wavy with bangs covering her forehead had large eyes and the same is said to be the most beautiful eyes that he have ever seen, her nose was very nice too and realized she had a small mole and slowly he lowered sight to her lips her pretty lips and full lips that all he wanted to do was feel her lips against his, he knows to be a great disrespect to think that way of someone who just see it but he can't help she's the girl most beautiful he has seen in his life he thought.

On the other hand, the girl was a little uncomfortable by the look gave Sungjae "Hey hey hello I'm talking can you hear me", she said waving her hand in the face of Sungjae as she saw that didn't work she took a snort and made something.

Sungjae suddenly felt a pain in his left cheek and his face was turned aside  then blinked in surprise and put his hand on the cheek struck to see that the girl slap him.

"Y-you slap me!", stuttering Sungjae surprised what made the girl.

"I was talking you and you don't answer and You were watching me with that stupid face why you wanted to do", replied the girl as normal, at that Sungjae could not help but chuckle at the same time rubbing his hand his cheek, suddenly he remembered that the subjects were hurting her in the alley and suddenly worried.

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt somewhere? Are you in pain?", asked worried Sungjae grabbing her shoulders and seeing if she was hurt somewhere.

"Ya! Stop it! I'm not hurt anywhere are you exaggerated", she said taking away Sungjae hands that held her shoulders.

"Uff ... that is so good", Sungjae said with a sigh of relief and a bright smile who the girl smiled a little and that little smile made again Sungjae heart throb uncontrollably again.

"Hey why are you suddenly so red?", The girl asked curiously what Sungjae blushes even more.

"Wh-who i-is r-r-red eh" Sungjae stammered trying to deny what failed miserably.

"Why stutter, are you ok?", asked the girl again and Sungjae was preparing to try to respond normally

"What happens is that I am tired after all that we ran for it," lied Sungjae hoping she was convinced of it.

"Okay," she said with a shrug.

"A by the way my name Yook Sungjae", Sungjae said shaking his hand to greet her, she looked hesitant hand Sungjae but eventually grabbed for wave back.

"My name is Kim So Hyun", said Kim So Hyun, he thinking that her name she is very nice and again that feeling of power when he touch the hand of Kim So Hyun and his heart beating a mile a minute, his mind is everything cloudy and feel something strange inside, he had never felt anything like that in his life it feels like what grandfather told him when he met his grandmother, no doubt, Sungjae is in love and finally found that special person.