Chapter 2

Please Love Me!

After all the scare passed Sungjae and Sohyun were walking back to the alley where he safe her from these criminals to retrieve his motorcycle as they walked Sungjae kept looking Kim Sohyun who made her feel somewhat uncomfortable and stressful.

"You've never seen such a beautiful girl like me?" said Kim Sohyun sarcastically.

"No, never", said Sungjae as if hypnotized.

"What!" Said sohyun surprised by his answer.

Sungjae awoke from his trance and saw SoHyun looked shocked and just realized what he said and his eyes widened as saucers and his face turned red.

"It's just a joke," Sungjae said, laughing nervously.

"Has anyone ever told you you're weird?," said Sohyun arching an eyebrow.

"Ye-yeah, I heard several times ," said Sungjae a little embarrassed.

They walked and Sungjae not stop to take a look from time to time to Sohyun although he wanted to stop but could not as if she were a big draw and he can't stop looking at her, Sohyun knew Sungjae was watching her but decided to ignore it she knew he was captivated by her beauty that happens very often at her school so she decided to pretend like she did not realize.

When they reached the alley Sungjae went to check on his motorcycle and his motorcycle was messed, the windows were broken and had several scratches and bruises technically the motorcycle was a mess.

"Oh crap sure my boss fired me this time", said Sungjae sad.

"Yah! I didn't ask you to rescue me eh, so don't blame me!" Said Sohyun.

"Do you have not been taught to say thank you?" Asked Sungjae.

Sohyun did not answer his question and simply chose to turn and look the other way, at her reaction Sungjae could not help but chuckle and shake his head negatively prompting the hassle of Sohyun.

"Why are you laugh, you making fun of me!" Shouted Kim Sohyun upset.

"Wow you have a big temper to be so short", said Sungjae laughing.

"Mwo!" said indignantly Sohyun and kicked in the shin to Sungjae which caused the poor boy complain of pain as he jumped on one foot "Joo geul lae?" said Kim Sohyun.

"Yah! It was just a joke ... It still hurts a lot", Sungjae said  painfully, "Now that I remember why are you doing here at this time you don't know what these streets are dangerous ... obviously you're not notice beacuse you're not from around here", Sungjae said scolding.

"Hey you don't scold me child and why I'm do here is none of your business", said Kim Sohyun coldly.

"Aigoo this girl ... You can not stop being rude eh", said Sungjae a bit annoying, "Your mother did not teach you anything manners."

This surprised Kim Sohyun who an unknown mentions her mother and he's right maybe seeing been raised by her mother she would have been another girl maybe she knew what is true love maybe she have a complete family maybe just maybe things would be better, but who deceives she would never have her mother back, her father practically ignored and it's like she did not exist and stepmother who can tell her just that hates and wants to get rid of her so she was alone in this world, she have everything but do not have the love of a mother.

Sungjae was somewhat annoyed by the attitude of Sohyun although he is drooling for her, he can't allow her to try it that way, he was about to say something else when he notice something that left him surprised a few tears out of the eyes of Sohyun and then became more until it became a cry, it was not good what he saw and Sungjae felt awful to see her well and knowing that he was to blame for her tears.

Moreover Sohyun is ashamed of mourn in front of a stranger as could have happened how could allow someone and still a stranger see her weak side, without saying more she turned and tried to run him not to feel more this humiliation.

Sungjae was surprised when he realized that Sohyun was run so he ran to catch up and when he reached grabbed her arm and turned her to see her.

"Hey sorry, did not mean to offend in this way please forgive me", Sungjae said sorry for making her cry, what surprised him is that she remove him grip and then she gave him a look that seemed to hate and that made a thousand times worse than he already is.

"Don't bother to apologize right, now I have to go now", said Sohyun trying to get as far away from him, when she was going Sungjae grabbed her arm again and turned her to face him, "What do you want!" shouted exasperated Sohyun.

"You can't go alone don't know these streets and there are more criminals hanging around these areas, let me take you home so you can be sure", Sungjae said worried if it was true that he was afraid to let her go alone but also an excuse to be a little more time with her and also repair the damage that had done so he does not want to let her go that easy he wants to be near her and to know more about her what he knew she has family problems when he told about her mother and wants be there for her to feel that she can trust him but must first gain her trust and he knows a few hours to know her it will be difficult. "And I do not take no for an answer I will not leave you alone I will accompany and protect you", said Sungjae decided.

"Ok just ... just pretend that you have not see me in this state I hate people to see me mourn and more a stranger." Sohyun said trying not to look at him.

"Okay don't worry it will be clean slate is more I think it gave me some amnesia that I forgot, hey what happened I don't remember", Sungjae said somewhat jokingly what worked when he noticed a small So Hyun smile.

"Good but don't have to take me home if you let me in on a pay phone serious enough and and and ... I'm ashamed ask", Sohyun said trying to ask something.

"What happens tell me don't worry I will help you in everything", said Sungjae.

"You can borrow some money to call is that I forgot my wallet in my house and I have not a penny", Sohyun said very embarrassed if someone in her school to see her reputation would be ruined.

"That was, not worry of course I give you money but I think it's better if I take my work there can you talk comfortably, what do you think", Sungjae said smiling and waiting for an answer, when he saw that she moved her head in approval without further ado he went to get his motorcycle to take her to his job .

"You don't think that I'm going to climb at that, right", Sohyun said with a look of disapproval.

"Sorry is the only way to get but don't worry it is safe although now somewhat battered not be alarmed as I said before I will protect you trust me", Sungjae said honestly.

"O-okay", said So Hyun somewhat surprised that he sounded so sincere that for some reason she trusted him and that surprised her because she does not trust anyone but here it is up to a motorcycle with a stranger.

"Please put this", Sungjae said giving his helmet , when he saw what she is already put lit his motorcycle and drove to his work, while he was driving he notice that the hands of Kim So Hyun were on his shoulders and was moving due to the balance so this is an opportunity that he can't be missed, "Hey Kim Sohyun put your arms around my body so that you can hold better!" Sungjae said a little hopeful, she with a sigh she did it and Sungjae he could not hide his happy smile.

************************************************** ****************************************

After a long journey they finally reached the restaurant although Sungjae took the long way to enjoy more time in the company of So Hyun if he want he would be driving all night just to be able to feel her arms around him but Unfortunately for he can not.

When they got off the motorcycle Sohyun could not help but give a look of disgust to the restaurant where Sungjae work, she thought the restaurant was at least decent but she was wrong in her point of view was a small, filthy restaurant, "So this is the great restaurant where you work", said Kim So Hyun with a touch of sarcasm.

"Yeah this is", said smiling Sungjae unaware of the sarcasm. "Come inside so you can call, only hope my boss is not the inside", said Sungjae a little worried.

When they entered through the back than obvious that Sohyun does not like it, to the relief of Sungjae his boss was not there so he let out a sigh of relief, "Well my boss is not here so you call on that phone it is there", Sungjae said pointing a phone that was on the side of a door with a sign that said employees bath.

Sohyun it felt like she was in hell she was in a filthy kitchen that smelled awful with several sweaty people doing who knows what, and above use a phone that who knows what nasty person will be used, without having another option she going to use the phone.

While Sohyun went to use the phone Sungjae could not stop looking at her with a smile, "Hey Sungjae who is the beauty that is there, maybe it's your girlfriend?" said an employee to Sungjae.

"N-no, good I want... but what the hell I'm saying", said Sungjae little ashamed of what he said provoking laughter employee, when he saw So Hyun finished speaking, he went to her to see what happened, "And what happened they will come and collect you".

"Yeah they will come and collect me shortly, meanwhile i'll wait here", said So Hyun.

"Yeah, sure, no problem", said Sungjae smiling and looking her adoringly, he was to say something when suddenly a loud cry was heard.

"But what the hell happened, where is that idiot!" Shouted a voice that when he walked in the door it was his boss,

"A-ajushi what happened is-", Sungjae try to explain but was interrupted by his boss.mething when he heard a loud scream.

"Shut up, I don't understand what's wrong with you, I received a call from a customer complaining that they do not get their service and I come here to find my motorcycle casts a mess, now you idiot are trying to find an excuse for that!" Shouted his boss enraged.

"If you let me explain maybe you understand, what happened was-", Sungjae try to explain but was interrupted again but this time it was not his boss.

"What happened is that it was my fault", said Kim Sohyun raising a hand which surprised Sungjae.

"And who the hell are you, what I need that you to bring your girlfriend to my restaurant!" Said the boss.

"I'm not his girlfriend and there's a reason for what he did and it was my fault, he safe me from some criminals who wanted to hurt me if it were not for him maybe I am not yet be alive", said Kim Sohyun which caused the reaction of employees, some of them congratulating him for being brave.

"And you expect me to believe that, you should be more idiot than him, you just lying me!" Said the head which caused a look of disbelief of SoHyun.

"Ajusshi you know I'm not that kind of person, I been very responsible in my work always without any complaints from customers so why not believe me when I tell you what happened to me does not seem fair", Sungjae said trying not disrespect for his boss because he was taught to be polite to adults.

"Well, if that's unfair then get out I told you nicely idiot if you do not like the work get out!" said his boss with his superior tone prompting disapproving stares from their employees.

"Why hate me so much Ajusshi maybe ... maybe always likes to humiliate me?" said Sungjae sadly trying to find some reason that his boss treats him like that .

"You want to know why", said his boss as he approached to Sungjae, "Because I hate people like you who think they can do anything they set their minds just want it", said his boss while he pushing with his finger, "Because you're a nobody just a simple boy with a stupid dream that thinks efforts will achieve what is proposed", said his boss while pushing with his finger, Sungjae said nothing just kept his head down as he left pushing and humiliate almost had no strength to fight back, "Because you were born to be a nobody and will die as a nobody", said his boss as he pushed, Sungjae tripped over his foot and fell backward to the ground which caused the laugh of his boss, Sungjae felt so humiliated and wondered if his boss was right in what he said.

"Enough!!" very upset Kim Sohyun shouted "You old fool who do you think you are to treat him that way!" Said Kim Sohyun which caused some laughter of the employees for insulting the boss.

"What did you say, how dare you insult me!" Shouted the chief offended.

"And you, as you dare to humiliate someone like that, who do you think you are. You're just an old fat man condescending!" Replied Kim Sohyun which caused more laughter from employees while Sungjae looked surprised and happy at the same time because she was defending him.

"Your brat as you dare, you'll see what you get for challenge me!" said the boss as he approached Kim Sohyun.

Kim Sohyun froze as she watched the man who was coming, knew that what was coming was not going to be good when the man was standing in front of her he raised a hand to strike it automatically She closed her eyes waiting for the impact but he never arrived, so she opened her eyes slowly to find Sungjae holding the hand of the boss hard as he glared which surprised her.

"I let you walk all over me and humiliate me all you want, but I will not be allowed you to put a hand on Kim So Hyun", threatened Sungjae tightening grip while his boss complained of pain.

"Let me go!" said his boss and so sore, Sungjae released hard the hand from his boss, while his boss rubbing his hand.

"And do not have to fire me I quit this job", said decidedly Sungjae looking his boss.

"Your brat, as you dare to-", try to threaten his boss but was ignored by Sungjae who he passed for his side towards Kim So Hyun.

"Sohyun gwenchana? , did not make you anything?" said Sungjae as he grabbed her shoulders staring worriedly.

"I'm fine, he did not make me anything not worry", said Sohyun with a smile as Sungjae smiled back also, "And you", said Sohyun pointing the boss with a finger, "How dare you try to put on a hand over me, you will regret it", said Sohyun as she approached the boss, when she was in front of him kicked him in the shin and she grab a pot that was filled with tomato sauce and poured over him dirtying completely causing laughter of all employees and Sungjae laugh, "Now you looks better, I think the red fits very well on you", said Kim sohyun laughing.

"Shut all!!" shouted annoying the boss while everyone was laughing, "And you two come here", said the boss as he tried to catch them, but he had ketchup on his shoes he slipped and fell to the ground causing more laughter of all.

"This deserves a picture", said an employee as he pulled out his cell phone then all employees took out their cell phones and took pictures of the show laughing.

"Turn off the phone now!" Said the Boss as he tried to stand, but he slipped again falling to the ground.

"Better you stay on the floor, where you belongs", said laughed Kim So Hyun.

"It will be better if we go Sohyun, I will change and collect my belongings and then we go, agree", said Sungjae smiling while Sohyun nodded.

After changing Sungjae left the room with his school uniform and saw his boss good his ex-boss was still on the floor and So Hyun was recording on her cell phone while laughing and Sungjae again could not stop looking at her and more when he was watching her smile which automatically provoked a smile from him.

"Oh you're done," said Sohyun as she watched Sungjae from head to toe and she hated to admit it but she thought it he looked handsome in his school uniform, immediately she quit that idea on her head and went to where was Sungjae.

"Yes, I'm ready let's go," Sungjae said as he laughed of his boss lying on the ground, when they were outside the restaurant still did not stop laughing at what happened. "That was so funny I can not believe you've done that", said Sungjae laughing.

"I know but he deserved", said Sohyun laughing too but then stopped laughing and she began to feel guilty. "Hey sorry, for my fault you no longer have a job," said Sohyun after all was her fault since he could not have gone through that bad time if he had not rescued her from these criminals.

"Hey don't worry, if it were not for you I think I would not have the courage to give up that work the truth was that I hated working there but had no other" Sungjae said very quietly.

"In this case then I withdraw my apology" ,said Sohyun giving him a funny look.

"Aish you seriously…", Sungjae complaining. "I have to thank you for certain", Sungjae said.

"Why?" Asked confused Sohyun.

"For having defended me in the restaurant thank you very much seriously", said gratefully Sungjae.

"Don't worry it's nothing was the least I could do after you helped me", said Sohyun as if nothing and Sungjae was a little disappointed.

"Y-yeah sure, is the reason that you helped me", said Sungjae a little sad, he expected Sohyun has helped because she felt some sympathy for him but it seems that only reason that she helped him is to pay her debt.

Sungjae was about to say one more thing until suddenly a great car in black parked in front of where they were, Sungjae was surprised at how vast and big it was he was sure cost a fortune, suddenly came a person's seat driver and went to the back to open the door.

"Well it seems they came for me," said Sohyun blithely while looking amused Sungjae who was with his mouth open.

"T-this is y-your car!" Very surprised Sungjae said.

"Something like that, well I'm leaving goodbye," said Sohyun as she went to immense car.

"Ah but-" Sungjae try to say something but it was useless, she already was going to leave and never see her again, with a sad sigh he only raise his hand in farewell and with that he turned with his head down sadly to go home, he felt sadder saying goodbye to her who have lost his job now he never see her again and that hurts Sungjae felt strange he only met her just a few hours ago and Sungjae feels as if torn something of him, Sungjae try to set aside that feeling he feel and kept walking until he hear someone calling him.

"Hey!" Shouted Kim Sohyun standing in front of her car which caused Sungjae immediately turn around to see her. "I just wanted to say thanks for everything today if it were not for you I would be in big trouble and I want to thank you for making me forget my troubles for a moment, the truth is that I had something that discouraged me and I was sad, just want to say thanks for making me forget my problems and most importantly for making me laugh I have no fun in years so thank you very much and see you later Yook Sungjae", Kim so Hyun said with a genuine smile and so enter into her car and left.

Sungjae was standing there practically paralyzed by what happened recently, she was thanking him for everything and when she said that he makes her laugh and she called him by his name and she will see him again, then automatically a huge smile formed on his face he not could contain more that happiness he felt "Wohooo YES!!!" shouted very happy Sungjae which caused some strange looks from people passing by but he did not care he was so happy that nothing can ruin this moment.