It's something important

I need to do this

 

Hyoyeon auditioned on SM entertainment via video clip and she was trained for approximate of 7 years. In those years, Her dancing skill enhanced and she is now fluent in mandarin language. She was now a member of a famous girl group called SNSD and was crowned as the dancing queen of the group.

One time the girls were practicing for the upcoming SMTown concert together with their sunbaes, the Super Junior. It was during their break time and they’re just chatting with each other.

“Hyoyeon-ah tell us again about you mystery crush.”

Yes she has a mystery crush but no one knows about it. sometimes she was being linked to guys because of the hints of her crush most especially the SONELF fans who are shipping the HyoHyuk couple but most of the time Hyoyeon was being bashed by the pure hearted ELF’s.

“Aigoo, it was only a joke, hello for a variety show.”

“so you’re just telling those things for the show?”

“yeah so don’t misunderstood it.” she lied to them since she doesn’t want them to know about the truth.

“but I know there really is Hyosookie.” Sooyoung said as she was munching her food.

“aigoo, sooyoungie I’m telling the truth.”

“how about Eunhyuk-oppa?”

“choi sooyoung, Hyoyeon and I were just friends ok?”

“aigoo but I have a feeling that there’s really something. How about Doojoon of Beast or Junho of 2PM?”

“Sooyoungie were just friends too ok?”

“aish araso, you’re really secretive.”

Because of the revelation of her secret crush she was also being paired up with Doojoon and Junho but there’s something about Doojoon and her that no one knows about it.

They continue their practice and after some hours it’s about to go home now, then Eunhyuk approach her

“Hyoyeon-ah, would you like to grab some food or coffee?”

“are you asking for a date oppa?”

“yah it’s not like that you know.”

“yeah I know I’m just kidding. So…. Let’s go now.”

They both went to a café were they could talk to since eunhyuk was about to tell her something.

“now speak oppa. Do you need something for you to ask me out?”

“well you really know that I like Gyuri a lot right?”

“yeah I know, why is she your girlfriend now?”

“actually it’s been 2 weeks since were a couple now and it was only you whom I told you about this since you get it right.”

“oh, really? That’s great then congrats oppa.” She said but she was hurt of knowing about it.

Eunhyuk was her secret crush after all but she keeps shut every time the MC’s would ask her about that. She was even happy that their members are teasing them or even the SONELF fans who are shipping them as a couple. Now that he has Gyuri now she must stop that feeling of having a crush and since she wasn’t a mortal like the others, she can’t fall in love with a mortal just like what her grandmothers had said to her before letting her to do what she wants.

“Gomawo Hyoyeon-ah you’re really a great friend.”

“You’re welcome oppa. Anyway thanks for the treat but I think I should go now. Mianhae.”

“eh? We haven’t talked for so long yet.”

“I know oppa but I really need to go now. someone is waiting for me.”

“oh araso. Take care and thanks for your time again.”

“no problem anytime oppa.”

She exited the place and she just lied to him since she doesn’t want him to notice that she was hurt. As she was walking she received a phone call from someone.

“Hey Doojoon what’s up?”

“Yah I told you not to call me that it’s just my stage name.”

“why it’s cute though.

“Princess remember that I only have that name since I need to guard you.”

“yeah right, the elders said that you must accompany me here in this world but weren’t together always.”

“I know but still, I’m here to protect you and your identity.”

“our identity Daniel, but rumors will be spread if we’ll let them notice it.”

“I know that’s why I’m careful. Anyway we have to meet there’s something I need to tell you.”

“ok just meet me at the park near our dorm. Is that important?”

“yes really important and it’s about you.”

“oh I see, how about your members, I’m sure they’ll suspect you on something.”

“I’ll be the one to handle them. I’ll make sure no one of them will follow me.”

“oh ok, is it about our land.”

“yes princess let’s just meet.”

“but Daniel I’m scared. What if it’s the time?”

“Princees just relax and I’ll tell you everything.”