Aigoo, this isn't true

I need to do this

 

“what?! No that can’t be Daniel or Doojoon or, aish I really don’t know what to call you.”

“I told you to just call me Daniel, and it’s true princess they’re really planning to get you back after 3 months or something.”

“I still have a contract with my agency and we will have a SMTown concert in 3 months, that really can’t be.”

“anything is possible for them. they can terminate your contract anytime they want since they are the queen and princess of the kingdom in our land, they also have the power of the 4 elemental gems.”

“yeah right, what about you, you’re also an idol here?”

“I will leave my clone  here, it was the queens’ order for me.”

“can I also leave my clone here?”

“ani, you’re a princess and you can’t leave your clone here, you may need it when the time comes most especially if you’ll encounter a war, while me I am a warrior and a soldier that protects the sapphire kingdom. A soldier like me could have many clone if I need to, while a princess like you couldn’t have since it was provided by the God.”

“but I really don’t want to go. I have a career here and I love my job.”

“is that really your reason princess hyoyeon or there’s still a reason?”

“actually there’s still a reason but it’s a secret.”

“oh it’s your mystery crush isn’t it?”

“a…..aniyo. yah why does everybody asking for my mystery crush!”

“since you revealed about that, everyone is talking about it. even I was a candidate for that together with eunhyuk sunbae and Junho-shi.”

“Jinjja?”

“neh, but I think you now the rules of our land, that royal blood or anyone in our land can’t……….”

“can’t fall in love with a mortal. Yeah I know you don’t have to remind me and it doesn’t matter anymore since he just treat me as a friend and he has a girlfriend now.”

“who is it anyway, I’m also curious.”

“you know him since it was also a candidate of the Netizens.”

“oh I know now, since it’s too obvious now.”

“yeah but anyway, I still don’t want to leave this place.”

“we can’t do anything about it now.”

“ok fine I just hope it won’t happen.”

Then after a while some people seemed to recognize them and most of them are now taking picture of them.”

“Omo we need to go now.” doojoon said

“yeah I know.”

“in a count of 3. 1…2…3. Come.” He said as he grab her hand and started to run as fast as they could. As they were running they’re trying to find a hiding spot and thank goodness  they’ve found one. One they’re hiding the people are still searching for them.

“sorry princess, I dragged you into this.”

“it’s nothing ok? At least were able to hide form them.”

“but I think they’ve shot a lot of pictures of us and they’ll surely post it on the internet. I’m really sorry princess Hyoyeon, I’ll take the consequence for what I’ve done.”

“aigoo I told you don’t be sorry, it’s just the fans and when rumors occurs we’ll just face it together ok?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the Next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“yah Kim Hyoyeon Wake-up. You have to see something.” Taeyeon said as she tap her.

“let me sleep a little more please.”

“ani, you really have to wake up. You’’l be dead to manager oppa, you really need to see this.”

“aish what is it.” hyoyeon get up and she saw the whole SNSD members inside the room

“what’s going on?” she ask then sunny place the laptop in front of her. She begin to read the article and she saw the title “SNSD Hyoyeon and B2ST Doojoon are DATING?!”

“omo it’s not true, we just had a talk.”

“you really need to explain it to manager oppa and to the president.”

“aigoo, what a day.” She frowned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~doojoon’s side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“yah hyung is it true that you ang Hyoyeon noona are dating?” Yoseob ask

“no were not, were just having a serious talk.”

“oh really about what? About courting her or something?” kikwang said

“aniyo, aish why would I talk to her about that?”

“because you’ve picked her as your favorite SNSD member right.”

“aish whatever. I’ll just go to the company to explain thing.”

Doojoon left their dorm and after that the other members were smirking

“aigoo, it’s really obvious that he likes Hyoyeon noona. Right guys?” kikwang said

“neh.”