Conversation

I need to do this

 

Hyoyeon’s POV:

I am now in front of their room and I’m still nervous but I have to explain everything to them since they already knew who I really am.

This is it Hyoyeon, you can’t back out now

I enter the room and I saw all the Super Junior and SNSD member.

“Hyoyeon-ah!”

“Hyo-unnie”

All of my members immediately hug me as soon as they see me enter the room also some Super Junior members but what caught my guard was when Eunhyuk-oppa hugged me.

“you rascal! Why did you leave just like that huh?! You made me worry you midget.”

“Uhm Eunhyuk-sunbae please let me go.”

His eyes widen after I called him sunbae and let me go from his hug

“why did you call me sunbae? You’re supposed to call me oppa.”

“Mianhae but I don’t think I should call you oppa.”

“she’s right. Now if you excuse us, we SNSD member need to have a heart to heart talk and it means a girls’ talk.” Taeyeon said and pulled me in a room where in we could talked to.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I was dumbfounded when Hyoyeon called me sunbae instead of oppa.  Right now the girls are having a so called heart to heart talk in a room. We SUJU boys were just here waiting for them.

“Hyung, why didn’t she call me oppa?”

“Molla, it’s your problem not ours.” Leeteuk hyung said

“but hyung……………………”

“aish Hyukjae be a man and find out why. Or else we have no choice but to spill everything that can be possible for your problem.”

“so you have a speculation for this?”

“yeah but we don’t want to tell you cause we want you to find out on your own.”

“aish I can’t understand girls.”

I wonder what they’re talking about now and I also wonder what the girls are doing right now.

Hyoyeon has changed and I notice that she’s not a boyish type of girl anymore. She’s an elegant stunning girl right now. Oh right I forgot, she’s a Princess after all that’s why she’s like that.

I admit she’s really pretty on that side of her but I still prefer the boyish Hyoyeon that I knew.

Hyoyeon’s POV:

I already told the girls everything and even the reason why I leave.

“Hyoyeon-ah please comeback with us. You know SNSD is nothing if we are not complete.” Taeyeon said.

“as much as I want to but I can’t. I have to be here because I am the heir of the throne. Besides I’m not belong to your world, I belong here.”

“But Hyo………………………”

“Please girls, please respect my decision. I know that I’m really selfish with this but it’s my only choice and I can’t go against it.”

“we understand but how about Eunhyuk-oppa?” Jessica said

“what about him?”

“oh come on Hyoyeon you can’t hide it from us anymore. We know that you’ve fallen in love with him but you haven’t told him yet because he is so stupid to notice it.” Tiffany said

“I admit I’ve fallen for him but I can’t. a person like me shouldn’t fall in love with a mortal. The 2 of us is very different from each other, besides he already have Gyuri and he loves her so much. I am nothing compare to her.”

“You’re nothing? I think it’s on the other way. She’s nothing compares to you. You’re a Princess and a powerful one because you have a magical Power, while she, well she’s just a feeling Goddess because of her Beauty.” Jessica said

“but she’s really beautiful isn’t it. That’s why I’m nothing compare to her. She really has a Beauty of a Goddess but I have none of it.”

“Hyo-unnie you are Beautiful the way you are. There’s no need to change just for them to notice you.” Seohyun said

“I know but still, it’s a different thing.”

“Hyo-unnie, are you really sure that you don’t want to come with us? or even tell Eunhyuk-oppa what you really feels for him? You have to tell him now as long as we are still here in this place when we go back you can’t find a chance to tell him because you know who.” Yoona ask.

“as for coming back I’m really sure but telling him what I feel, I don’t know.”

They’re all in silence and I now that they’re really sad of me not coming back with them. I want to comeback but what about this place? I’m sure that there would be a war that will occur here anytime because of the elemental GEMS.

“Girl’s I have a favor to ask for everyone.”

“what is it?”

“please keep everything that we’ve talked about a secret to everyone. I don’t want them to know about this, especially to Eunhyuk-sunbae.”

“alright, but Hyoyeon-ah, could you not call him sunbae? Still call him oppa just like the old days. If you keep on calling him like that everyone could notice that you’re avoiding him.” Sunny said.

“Araso, can we have a group hug?” I asked and spread my arms.

They all hugged me and some burst into tears but after that laughter replaced it.

“want to have a tour here in Beryl?”

“Yeah!”

We all went out of the room and they told the SUJU that we are going to have a tour around Beryl. I was smiling at them because of their childish act and I miss those times. Eunhyuk eyes and my eyes met he was smiling at me with his gummy smile but I just flash a faint smile to him a bow a little. I really feel awkward right now because of him, well anyway just be it I know that everything that we have will still be back to normal, I hope so.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

The girls went out of the room and they told us that Hyoyeon wants us to have a tour around Beryl.

We are really glad and became childish again just like every time we are happy. Hyoyeon’s eyes and my eyes met and I smiled at her but she just gave me a faint smile. Is she being awkward with me? but why? I don’t see a reason why she has to be awkward with me. now I am thinking what Hyung had told me a while ago

“Guys come on, let’s have a tour now before the sun sets. Let’s find Doojoon first since he must go with me or else my grandmothers will scold me.” Hyoyeon said

What? Doojoon again? Why must he always be by her side tsk.

“hyoyeon-ah why does Doojoon need to be with you all the time?” Heechul-Hyung ask

“because my grandmothers said so and he is my best buddy here that’s why we’re always together.”

Oh that’s why. Well anyway who cares it’s there business not mine so why bother about it but I want to talk to her privately.

I have to make a move so that we can have a conversation. I miss my best friend that’s why I’m doing this or is there really something that’s why I want to do this?


please leave a comment after reading

thank you :)