Return to Mortal World

I need to do this

Once they got into their dorms, Hyoyeon and their manager bring the other members to their respective rooms. After that Hyoyeon and their manager had a serious talk.

“So what are you up to? Did you know that you’ve cause to much trouble? And where the hell have you been?”

“I’m sorry oppa, I just wanted some time alone. Away from my job and from the other members.” She said and bowed 90 degrees.

“what’s the problem? You know, you should have open up your problem to us rather than running away. Mr. Lee is really mad of what you’ve done.”

“I know and I’m planning to meet him right now to explain my side.”

“alright, I’ll bring you to him. I already told him that we found you and he is expecting you within the day.”

With that they immediately drive to SM Building and go to Mr. Lee’s office. Hyoyeon knocked and enter the office. Her manager just wait for her outside so that she and Mr. Lee could have a serious talk.

“So Hyoyeon, would you please explain everything that you’ve done?”

“Yes, Mr. Lee. The truth is I just wanted to have some time for myself alone, away from everyone.”

“then why are your statement on the letter that you are leaving? You surely know that you have a contract and you can’t leave not until your contract expires.”

“Yes Sir and I know my mistake, I’m really sorry Sir.” She apologize and bowed 90 degrees.

“Araso, I’ll let it pass since we’ve found you and you faced me to explain, but if this happens again I will not have a second thought of filing a Lawsuit against you. Understand?”

“Yes Sir, again I’m very sorry for what I’ve done.”

“Ok go back to your dorm now. We’ll resume the group’s activity next week. Good thing the media has no idea about this. If someone ask just keep silence.

Hyoyeon just nod and make her way out of the office. Her manager tried his best not to react on the conversation or even ask about it. He drove her back to her and told her to have some rest like everyone else. Hyoyeon entered her room and keep on thinking on how long would it last until she goes back home again. Honestly she is very happy that she’s back on the mortal world but she’s still having a second thought about it and also the Beryl Land is in danger because of the Amethyst Kingdom.

Her thoughts was interrupt when her phone rings. When she looked up the caller ID it was Doojoon.

“Oh Daniel, is there something wrong?”

“nothing I just want to make sure you’ve arrive to your dorm safely.”

“I’m fine, how about you? Does your members notice anything?”

“no they didn’t notice it. I have my clone remember?”

“oh yes, how about that clone, did it disappear?”

“yes I cast a spell so that it would be with me and when the time comes that we need to go back again I’ll just cast a spell to it again to appear.”

“good for you, you could do that while me I can’t I always need to make sure that my clone is always with me. Can’t we just go back? I’m worried about them.”

“we can’t, you need to hide Princess, you’re the target of the Amethyst kingdom. It’s also my responsibility to protect you.”

“I know but still I miss that world and I wish you were here with me. I can’t let my feelings for him to return. I want a peace of mind now and a person I’m most comfortable with, and that’s you Daniel a.k.a Yoon Doojoon.” She said while pouting like a child and like a woman who misses her boyfriend, but of course he can’t see it. She also didn’t know why she said those things to him but it was what she wanted to say from her heart

He was flattered on what she said but he can’t let his guard down. He knows very well that it was Eunhyuk- sunbae that the princess have feelings for.

“Princess if you want to eat something like ice cream just say it alright no need to say words that could flatter me. You’re such a tease Princess Hyoyeon. Aigoo”

“Hey I’m not teasing you alright. That’s what I really want to say. I’m serious.”

“ok ok I’m just kidding. Have some rest now Princess.”

“You too, I’ll see you soon.”

“yeah see you.”

They both hung up the phone and Doojoon was just spacing out and his lips stared to form a smile. He didn’t know that one of the member saw him smiling like that.

“Hyung, why are you smiling?” Yeosob said as he approach him and hung his right arm unto his shoulder.

“Yah, are you eavesdropping the whole time?!”

“Aniyo. I just arrived and I saw you smiling already.”

He sighed as soon as Yeosob said that. The members must not know of who he really is and he can’t let them show some suspicious action that could lead them of knowing the truth.

“Why Hyung? Do you have a deepest darkest secret that we shouldn’t know?”

“Ani, I don’t have and just mind your own business ok?”

“ok fine. I’ll just be out for a while.”

“Be careful of paparazzi.”

“Neh Hyung bye.” He then leave the room and Doojoon throw himself to his bed and still has the smile on his face.


So here is an update after a year.

I'm really sorry i haven't updated it for a long time.

i had a serious problem that cause me a great depression and until now i still can't get over it.

there was a time that I almost had a suicide because i still can't overcome my great problem..

please do understand me.