Party

I need to do this

Everyone in the palace is busy for the party. It is a party in which princess Hyoyeon will be announced as the heir of the throne of the Sapphire kingdom. Hyoyeon knew the purpose of the party but the SNSD and Super Junior didn’t. Still they are invited even though they are mortal, the maids also dressed them up, the girls likes how the maids dressed them but the boys are having a second thought on the clothes they are going to wear.

“is this what we are going to wear? Can we just have some tuxedos?” heechul said

“this is the clothes for the guys so we have to blend in. remember that we are different from the others.” Leeteuk said

“Aish fine, I want to know how they will have a party. What is this party for anyway?”

“I don’t know we’ll know it later on.”

They continue to prepare and little did they know that the girls are having fun as they dressed up.

“aigoo it’s pretty. Now I wish I was a princess too.” Jessica said

“you’re a princess isn’t it? You’re an ice princess hehehe” sunny said

“shut up sunkyu just wear you’re dress.”

“araso, I want to see hyoyeon I think she’s really beautiful with her dress.”

“of course she is, she’s beautiful whatever she wears.” Taeyeon said

“but the netizens are bashing her, they’re telling that she is the ugliest member among us.”

“just don’t mind them they’re just jealous of her. Let’s get ready now the party might start anytime soon.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party had started and every citizen of the Beryl Land is at the sapphire kingdom except for the Amethyst Kingdom.

That kingdom is very greedy and they want all the elemental gems to be in their hands. Thought that kingdom has the fire gem it is still not in their hand, it was still on the 4 royal fairies of the sapphire kingdom. The people of the Amethyst kingdom sees as the antagonist and most rebellious people of the Beryl Land so no one is really on their sides. They execute the ordinary fairies and even burn their homes, in other words they are the trouble maker of the land, so whenever there is a person from Amethyst kingdom it will surely cause trouble.

That’s why princess hyoyeon has to be guarded 24/7 by the royal guard. Its not only princess hyoyeon but everyone in the 3 kingdoms.

The sapphire kingdom welcomes everyone to witness the announcement of princess hyoyeon as the next heir of the throne.

Music is everywhere, dancing, laughing and harmonic atmosphere the super junior and snsd are having fun though they’ve attended a lot of parties, it is their first time to witness on how royalties held their parties. They feel like they are on 18th century because of the way how people held a party.

“waoh its so beautiful. I feel like I travelled by time machine and I arrived at 18th century.” Seohyun said

“me too, I never knew there are still people who held a party like this.” taeyeon said

“everyone is here but where is hyoyeon?” eunhyuk said

“probably still preparing or………………… I don’t know maybe she doesn’t want to come out yet. We can’t ask the queens yet, I’m still scared of them.” Sunny said

“no need to be scared with us, well Pre and Char was the only one who are very scary among us four.” Queen Faye said as she approach them.

“Princess Hyoyeon will come out in a while. Why don’t you interact with us as we wait for her. All I know about you guys is that you’re my granddaughter’s friends.”

“ah yes we are your highness. We are also her family in our world.” Taeyeon said

“I see, thank you for taking care of her all through this year.”

“it’s alright your highness. Can I ask a question your highness?”

“sure what is it?”

“uhm, I know that hyoyeon is destined to be here but, is there a chance that she’ll be back with us?”

“I’m afraid that hyoyeon can’t go back to your world anymore. She has a duty here and she must comply it. We also don’t want her to take over this land but we also have no choice.”

“can’t she just ignore her duty here. I didn’t mean for her to neglect it but we just want to………”

“I know how you feel for this sudden change but she really can’t she’s the last heir of the throne if she won’t have any child to born in the future.”

“but what if she decided to go back to our world?”

“then this land won’t have peace anymore. There’s already a civil war happening and we can’t afford to lose any more blood. Aside from the prophecy we brought her home to save our people, so please understand our situation.” Queen Faye said and she smiled at them.

“It’s alright you’re highness we understand. It’s just that its hard for us to accept the reality that Hyoyeon leaved us.”

“even though Hyoyeon isn’t with you guys physically, she always with you because she has space in your hearts.”

After that hyoyeon arrive at the hall together with Doojoon and Char immediately gather everyone.

“Beryl land. We all know that the four elemental gems are in the hands of the 4 fairies which the late Queen Mineya’s daughters. Those gems are in care of me and my sisters, Pre, Faye, Lina and I, and tonight those gems will be passed on the last heir of the Sapphire Kingdom the future Queen, Princess Hyoyeon. With this turnover of the gems we all hope that the civil war that the Amethyst Kingdom Started years ago because of their greed. Because of civil war a lot of people losses their home and families and everyone is always threatened when walking near the facilities of the Amethyst Kingdom. Even though the 4 of us turnover the gems to our granddaughter. We still have the power to rule and use those gems if necessary.

I will now present to you the future queen of this kingdom. Princess Hyoyeon.”

Everyone clapped and Hyoyeon stepped forward. She is pleased to see everyone’s warm welcome. She saw her friends, Super Junior and SNSD with the crowed, she smile at them and waved. After that Lina stepped forward and said.

“Let the Grand Ball start.”

With that everyone find a partner and dances. The Super Junior and SNSD just stood up at the corner where the foods are placed. The just stare at the people having fun and also eat but who’s member is really having a great time? It’s sooyoung because of the food.

“Yah Choi Sooyoung don’t eat too much.” Taeyeon said

“I know just don’t mind me.”

“You know I never imagine that I’ll be here on a royal grand ball.” Leeteuk said

“Us too.” Everyone replied

“I want to approach Hyoyeon and ask her to dance but I can’t.” Eunhyuk said

“Hve you talked to her?” Leeteuk said

“Yeah but still it wasn’t clear. I really can’t understand her.”

Everyone met their eyes and Taeyeon speaks.

“Eunhyuk-oppa I know that I shouldn’t tell you this but since Hyoyeon won’t comeback to us I think I should let you know it.”

“What is it Taeyeon?”

“Hyoyeon’s mystery crush is you.”

“What do you mean its me? She already knew that I have a girlfriend and yet it me?”

“Yah, would you listen to me first?!”

“alright”

“Hyoyeon already like you during our trainee days. She just can’t confess to you because she knew that you’ll just reject her because of you’re Casanova style. When you always describe you’re ideal type, she wishes that it’s her but unfortunately she’s not what you are describing. When you told her that you already had a girlfriend, she silently cried when everyone is sleeping. I heard her because I went to the kitchen that time and I saw her crying at the corner. Before she went missing I notice that she’s trying to tell you what she feels but in the end she failed. Maybe that’s one of the reason why she choose to come back to where she belongs.”

Eunhyuk just keep his head down and he doesn’t know what to say. Hyoyeon is a good friend of him and he can’t believe that his bestfriend like him.

“Actually Eunhyuk, all of us knew that she likes you even though she doesn’t admit it that’s why we were surprised when yu said Gyuri is now you’re girlfriend.”

“why didn’t you tell me about it?”

“if we told you will everything change? Hyoyeon decided to go back here because of you, maybe if you just give her a chance then we think that she won’t come back here even though the elders insisted her.” Taeyeon said.

“Besides, there’s nothing we can do now. That’s why I told you about it, because even though you talk to her nothing will change.” She added.

Eunhyuk just look at hyoyeon who is dealing with other people. He fell guilty that he lost his best friend because of his own fault.

On Hyoyeon’s side she was pleased and enjoying the party, well of course Doojoon is always with her. She met his cousins from the Emerald and Kunzite Kingdom and had fun with them. It looks like she’s one of the boys because she is the only girl on the group.

“Congratulations Noona.” Sehun Said

“Thank You Sehun.”

“So that’s the reason why you always have lessons and combat training. Why didn’t you tell us so that we trained seriously with you?” Suho said

“Well I don’t think I could have a serious training with you guys even though I told you.”

“Not fair noona, I really want to train seriously with you.” Tao said

“Maybe Next time.”

“Princess I’m sorry to interrupt but Queen Lina wants to talk to you.”

“Ok, let’s go Doo………..I mean Daniel. Guys I’ll be back later ok?”

“Ok Noona.”

With that, Doojoon and Hyoyeon went to where Queen Lina is.

“Grandmother, you’re looking for me?”

“Ah yes, you see why don’t you dance with everyone since Daniel is here.”

“well grandma I’m not confident with this dance actually.”

“why not? you’re the dancer of the group isn’t it? And besides Daniel is here to dance with you.”

“uhm.. you’re highness I think princess Hyoyeon is really uncomfortable with it so please just let her.”

“eyy…. You two are adorable. Just do it for us ok? The 4 of us want to see her dance with a guys to please just do it for us.”

“ok fine grandmothers. Just this once ok?”

“yeah.”

Hyoyeon pulled doojoon to the center and the positioned themselves.

“Princess Are you sure about this? I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.”

“Yeah I’m sure. It’s alright Daniel as long as I am dancing with you, it’s fine. Besides it’s been a long time that we dance together isn’t it?”

“Yeah I remember the first time when Queen Faye held a party like this. We were around 10 years old.”

“so let’s just dance ok? I miss dancing with you.” She said and smile at him

They both dance with the crowd and it seems that they are having fun. As the dance goes by the people are stop dancing and let the 2 dance. It is a romantic song and Doojoon can’t take his eyes away from her. Everyone was looking at them even Eunhyuk.

While she was dancing eunhyuk notice that her smile didn’t fade all throughout the dance and that makes him jealous.

He admit, he his jealous of Doojoon it’s been a long time that he saw her smile like that and before he could make her smile like that but now it was doojoon who made her smile like that. His right hand is turning into fist and heechul saw it.

“Yah, why is your hand turned into fist are you jealous?”

“I just can’t believe that Hyoyeon is smiling at him like that.”

“well It’s you’re lost HyukJae, besides you have no right to be jealous or be like that. You have a girlfriend now remember? And Hyoyeon doesn’t have any boyfriend so It’s alright for her to have any guy who will never leave her side.”

“I know, you don’t have to tell me.”

“then bear with it. It’s a royalty party not some kind of club party so control yourself HyukJae.”

He just looked down but still stealing glances on her.

When the Music ends, everyone clapped their hands and doojoon decided to tell her what he really feels for her. For him it is a now or never situation.

“Princess I have to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“I………. I……….. Li………….”

Then they heard an explosion and everyone screamed and panic.

Doojoon immediately draw his sword and pulled Hyoyeon behind his back. The 4 Queen also appear near her.

“Who did that?” Queen Char Said.

“of course it’s us Queen Char.” Then the leader of the Amethyst kingdom reveal himself.

The Super Junior and SNSD Run towards the Exit of the hall and went back to their rooms, because the royal guards told them. One of the guards of the Sapphire Kingdom escorted them back to their room and keep them safe.

“what’s happening?”

“the Amethyst Kingdom just made a chaos and princess Hyoyeon told us to guard you whatever it takes.”

“but how about her?”

“They’ll take care of it. Princess Hyoyeon is trained for a combat fighting against enemy and she has a power to defeat them.”

“I hope everything will be fine.”

“No need to worry. I won’t let anyone be harmed, and everything will be fine. It was the Princess orders and I won’t let her down. I’ll be guarding everyone until the conflict ended.”


after a very long haitus i came back :)

since it's my come back i still want you to support this fanfic even though i don't know when will i update again.

happy reading and please leave a comment

thank you :)