A Trip to Beryl

I need to do this

 

“we won’t believe it until we see it by our own eyes Mrs. Kim.” Taeyeon said after Hyoyeon’s mom told them who she really is.

“you can’t go to that place. It’s forbidden to mortals like you guys.”

“but we want to make sure about it. we badly want to see her. We will not go home unless we see and talk to her personally.”

Hyoyeon’s mom just remain silence while the 2 groups was waiting for her response.

“well I think these guys must see the true Hyoyeon mom.” Her brother said

“are you insane? What will the elders say? You know the rules that no mortal must enter that passage.”

“but as I have said, why did uncle Anthony entered the passage just to find aunt. Uncle Anthony was also a mortal remember.” Her brother said

“aigoo, I guess. Listen, I’ll let you see her but once you leave the place you must not, I repeat, must not tell anyone about it or else you’ll be all dead and I’m not kidding. The elders could make a spell so that you can’t tell anyone, that spell could killed anyone.”

“neh, we’ll remember that Mrs. Kim.”

Hyoyeon’s mom get the medallion which is the key to the passage. Everyone was anxious and excited because they could see Hyoyeon again. The most excited was her group of course and also Eunhyuk.

“Finally I’ll get to see her again.”Eunhyuk said to his mind then someone called him.

“yeoboseyo?”

“Oppa, aren’t we going to see each other tonight? I don’t have schedule anymore.” Gyuri said on the other line

“oh mianhae but I have something to do tonight.”

“but I miss you already. Don’t you miss me too?”

“I miss you too but it’s really important. How about next time alright? I’ll make it up to you.”

“ok, just take care of yourself ok?”

“alright. Take care of yourself too. Love you.”

“love you too oppa.”

Eunhyuk then hung up the phone and the SJ members were glaring at him.

“what?”

“tsk you’re going to see your BESTFRIEND but you’re flirting with someone on the phone.” Heechul said

“hyung it’s not just someone araso? She’s my girlfriend.”

“whatever.” He added

The girls were also talking about the conversation of Eunhyuk and Gyuri.

“aigoo, oppa still can’t get it. I wonder if he would be able to talk to her normally.” Yuri said

“yuri-ah, eunhyuk-oppa could speak to her normally but the question is, would Hyoyeon would able to.” Jessica

“yeah right, even though unnie wasn’t telling us. we all know that she has a crush on him but of course she wasn’t able to confess because that monkey/anchovy-oppa is always having a call from Gyuri.” Yoona said.

“aish just don’t mind that, all we need to do is to see and talk to hyoyeon. Right?” taeyeon said

Then Hyoyeon’s mom return with something on her hand. It was the medallion that was placed on a pouch. She removed the pouch and look at them.

“are you guys sure that you want this to happen?”

“YES” they all said then she raised the medallion and said the password.

The passage opened and it released some strong light. After that she said to everyone to follow her. They all follow her and it was headed by Hyoyeon’s brother then one by one they entered the passage the last one to enter was Leeteuk.

Once they got inside their face was in shock and all their mouths was in “O” shape

The birds are chirping, the trees were glowing, flowers are everywhere. They could see so many butterflies, flying flower to flower. There’s also a waterfalls and rivers, wherein the water was crystal clear.

“omo is this a paradise? It’s so beautiful.” Seohyun exclaimed

“yes it is, this is the place I was talking about and the place where Hyoyeon must live in. come on I’ll tour you guys here after you see and talk to my daughter.”



 

here is the update and i know this was a lame update

please give some suggestions cause i'm not really motivated to contiue it

if you guys still want me to finish this fanfic

all you have to do is comment and suggest some scenes or character that would fit in this kind of story :)