aniyo this can't be happening

I need to do this

 

“are you sure that’s the truth Miss Kim?”

“yes sir.”

“well then , that’s good to hear but the netizen’s are still curious of your mystery crush. Remember that in SNSD you have the least fans so you need to work hard.  If this rumor won’t die you’ll surely get a lot of anti’s so be careful.”

“yes sir I will, sorry for the trouble.”

“ok you may go now.”

Hyoyeon leave the office and she saw her members together with their sunbaes, the Super Junior.

“Hyoyeon-ah what did uncle said?” Sunny ask

“he just told me to be careful next time.”

“is that all hyoyeon-ah?” taeyeon ask

“neh that’s all.”

“that’s great but are you sure that you and Doojoon are not dating?” eunhyuk ask curiously

“yah! I told you were not, were just friends. If you won’t stop asking about that dating thing I’ll tell everyone you already had a girl…….” He immediately covered before she spill the beans about him and Gyuri.

“yah eunhyuk let her speak.” Donghae said and eunhyuk just removed his hands.

“now hyoyeon-ah tell us about the thing that you were trying to say.” Siwon said

“I’ll let eunhyuk-oppa say it since it’s his problem not mine.”

The super junior members eyed eunhyuk and he already know what that means.

“aish I’ll tell you on our practice room not here.”

So they all dragged him to their practice room but it was only a boys talk among them so the girls just wait for them. when the boys were already inside the practice room the girls were also talking to hyoyeon about the issue.

“hyoyeon-ah how come you and doojoon-shi aren’t dating? The two of you really look good together.” Jessica said

“were just friends and besides weren’t allowed to date and remember that SNSD has so many anti’s, they may increase in number when they knew that were in a relationship with the other idol group.”

“yeah that’s right.” Taeyeon said

Then hyoyeon’s phone rings and it was doojoon who is calling.

“who’s that unnie?” seohyun ask

“oh it’s doojoon.”

“ayiee, doojoon-shi is concern about you.” Tiffany said

“aigoo, stop it fany, maybe he just need to tell something.”

“or ask if you’re alright.” Sooyoung said

“aish stop it will you. I’ll just answer this.”

She answered the phone after she told them to stop teasing her.

“yeoboseyo doojoon-ah.”

“aish I told you to just call me Daniel.”

“mianhae but I’m with everyone so that can’t be.”

“araso, mianhae for involving you to this situation. Cheongmal mianhae.”

“aigoo it’s ok, nothing to worry about. I’ve fixed the problem in my company and I hope the rumor will die soon. How about you?”

“I’ve cleared the things now but the netizens are still commenting on it mostly are negative.”

“yeah I know. Let’s just be careful next time.”

“neh araso, bye.”

“bye.”

She hung up the phone and the members were all looking at her.

“what did he say Hyoyeon-ah?” taeyeon said

“He just apologize for what happened though I don’t blame him for it.”

“wah he’s really into something hyo maybe he do likes you or something. He won’t apologize to you if there’s really nothing. He’s such a gentlemen and cute too, a really caring person. He treat you as his girlfriend already but you’re not his girlfriend. Tell me hyoyeon-ah iss he courting you?” sunny said

“Yah, aniyo how can that be, I can’t be his girlfriend araso and of course he can’t court me too because he’s also an idol.  Aigoo such an imaginative person, were just friends as in F-R-I-E-N-D-S ok?”

“Aigoo, whatever you say. Anyway what’s eunhyuk-oppa’s secret?”

She told them that he and Gyuri are dating, even though hyoyeon was trying to hide it they can see that she was just hiding what she really feels about the dating thing of Gyuri and Eunhyuk.

Ever since hyoyeon revealed that she has a crush on an idol they already know that it was eunhyuk but they’re not trying to ask her about it because they all know that hyoyeon was a very secretive person.

Then after that the guys came out from the practice room.

“next time tell us about it first before telling it to someone so that we’ll know what’s happening.” Leeteuk said

“neh hyung, mianhae.” Eunhyuk said

“aish if it wasn’t from Hyoyeon’s talkative mouth we won’t know about it.” Heechul said

“yeah and she should at least shut it once in a while, so that I won’t be in trouble again.” Eunhyuk said

“bwoh?! Yah what did you just said huh monkey face?!” hyoyeon said

“nothing I didn’t say anything Hyoraengi.”

“aish jinja! Yah! You…………..” she was stopped when her phone rings again. She take a look on her phone and she answers it.

“yeoboseyo doojoon-ah, why are you calling again I told you it’s alright no need to apologize all over again.”

“I didn’t call for that.”

“then what is it?

“you won’t believe who’s here princess.”

“who?”

Then she heard someone speaks from the phone aside from doojoon.

“Avisala(hello) Hyoyeon-ah, how’s our granddaughter.”

Hyoyeon just remain silence and she was shocked to hear the voice of her grandmother

“no this can’t be.” She said to her mind and she almost drop he phone, while the others are looking at her questionably.