Accidentally found out

I need to do this

 

 

i'm so sorry for not updating for so long

i have a reason for it. 

i'm not inspired to update cause i can't read any comments aboit this fanfic i usually get the maximum of 2 comment about this story and i feel down everytime i update.

right now i need you my dear readers to know your insights a suggestion for me to continue it because i really don't know if i should continue writing it or not.

you should motivate me for me to continue this story so please let me know what's on you mind

anyway here is the update you've been waiting for if you really are


 

Week had pass but there’s still no sign where to find Hyoyeon. The SNSD continue their schedule and every time someone where’s their dancing queen they’ll just say that she’s on vacation. Their sunbaes were also worried of them because they never hear them laugh anymore like the old times.

The super junior was a having a break from their practice session

“guys why don’t we insist hyoyeon’s mom to tell us where she is. I really miss her badly.” Eunhyuk said

“really? Then why are you having dates with Gyuri if you really miss her.” Donghae said

“gyuri is my girlfriend of course and I can’t and tell her that hyoyeon is gone. Besides hyoyeon is my friend that’s why I really miss her.”

“aish if you don’t want to be sad because of hyoyeon then go out with gyuri again I’m sure you won’t think of her when you’re with her.” Heechul said

“aigoo, stop involving gyuri to this. We have to find my friend.”

“if I were hyoyeon I will show myself to the girls and to other artist except from you Lee HyukJae” Leeteuk said

“waeyo? Of all the people she must show up it should be me because I’m her friend since trainee days.”

“you don’t understand it do you eunhyuk?” sungmin said

“yeah, why is that so that she mustn’t she herself to me?”

“then know it by yourself.” Leeteuk said

Then he ask them if they want to come to SNSD’s practice room for a short visit and of course they want to see them so they go to their practice room.

When they enter the practice room the aura is really gloomy because of one member missing.

“Hey girls, how’s it going?” leeteuk said cheerfully but it’s no use

“still the same.” Taeyeon said a flash a fake smile

“hey cheer up. We could find her soon.” Siwon said

“we hope so, I want to see hyoyeon’s mom again and beg her to tell us where she is.” Jessica said

“then let’s go since we don’t have schedule today. How about you girls?” heechul said

“we also don’t have.” Tiffany said

“so that’s it were going to her mom. We have to convince her to tell us where she is.” Leeteuk said

They all went to her mother again to plead them to say where she is. Before they could knock the door they heard her mom talking to someone but they wasn’t sure if who the person is.

“can we get her back in here? She is really needed by her group.”

“we can’t, your grandmother’s won’t allow it. Your sister is the next heir of the throne and her skill must be enhance.”

“but momhow about her friends here? Hyoyeon is also longing to see them.”

“as much as I want her to comeback we just can’t. it was already written in the prophecy that she would lead our land back home.”

“then we should at least tell them where she is and how she is. Mom please don’t make it difficult anymore for them.”

“if I tell them about her would they believe it? that Hyoyeon is a princess and the one who handles the 4 elemental gems. That she has a magical power and forbid to stay or live in the mortal world where we are right now.”

“magical powers? Princess? Next heir of the throne?” taeyeon mumbled

“how does she have those? Magical powers don’t exists.” Leeteuk said

“let’s just enter.” Heechul said and open the door

They saw hyoyeon’s mom and a guy that could be her brother.

“auntie, what do you mean all those things that you said a while ago?” Jessica said.

“you guys are here from the very start?”

“yeah auntie so please tell us what you mean by that. Hyoyeon is our friend so we need to know everything about her.” Eunhyuk said

“it’s nothing, just don’t mind it.”

“mom tell them about her, can’t you see that they longing for her? Hyoyeon was a very secretive person, she won’t even tell me about her problems or what she feel.”

“very well. I think I must really tell them. it’s up to you guys if you would believe it or not. Hyoyeon was a royal blooded fairy and she wasn’t just anybody.”

“WHAT?! A FAIRY? How can that be?” everyone said.

“and doojoon was also from our land he’s a royal guard of our kingdom and Hyoyeon’s childhood friend.”

“you mean doojoon was also gone? But he’s with Beast right now.” seohyun said

“that’s right but  doojoon did something so that it would look like he’s still here.”

“auntie please tell us more, also her whereabouts we really need to see her.” Yoona said

“I can’t let you see her it was against the rule but I’ll tell you more and please I beg you not to tell anyone what would I just tell you.”

They all nod and hyoyeon’s mom tell them all about her.